April 30, 2024, 12:20:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 361143 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2011, 12:34:33 PM »

Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O (Civil)
07/08/2011           Notice of Filing
JURY TRIAL EXCERPT
07/08/2011           Transcript Filed
AS ATTACHMENT TO NOTICE OF FILING JURY TRIAL EXCERPT
07/11/2011           Notice of Filing
AFFIDAVITS OF SERVICES
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2011, 12:34:50 PM »

Disdain. Once an emotion I knew nothing about, has now become synonymous with how I feel about the Casey Anthony saga. They all suck.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2011, 12:38:14 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Just me walking around makeshift memorial w/ my phone. unedited http://t.co/jD9iz20

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Thank You...... an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2011, 12:40:34 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Interesting“@earobbins: @bobkealing I'm a psychologist and wouldn't treat Casey. She is a sociopath, therapy teaches them how to blend in.
3 hours ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Can't blame him if true “@buttercupamy: @bobkealing so his being absent for verdict is showing support? I think Lee is done with family.”
4 hours ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2011, 12:43:17 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28507055/detail.html
Mason On Casey, Parents: That's Pretty Well Burned

Mason told NBC's Savannah Guthrie that the Anthony family relationship is "pretty well burned."

While he expects Anthony may one day reconcile with her brother, Lee Anthony, Mason said he does not expect the 25-year-old to speak with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, once she is released from the Orange County Jail.

Wait a sec....Lee was feeling her up, remember?  Why would she reconcile with him?

You KNOW this is really hacking off George and Cindy...........they one they "sacrificed" for has turned against them totally.

What's really going to hack George Marie & Cindy off is when after the craziness dies down and there's the inevitable family reunion and consequently the inevitable family fight. Slore can and will be happy to ball up her fists and gleefully tell them how she killed Caylee.  She won't need to sugarcoat an "accident", for maximum pain, she can describe in detail Caylee's last moments.  No matter how they've justified what happened, hearing the awful truth directly from kc will bring it on home that they all scum of the earth.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2011, 12:48:07 PM »

Here's my opinion on Duggan ~

Who the frig cares? The dude is dead from a drunk driving accident in which he was speeding at a high rate, his sister perished from the injuries later. Mikey didn't tell his momma til after the fact. Caylee's been dead since 2008. Casey, nor any of the Anthonys, owe this lady anything...as much as I really wish they did. She conveniently "remembered" something her son told her years ago about having a baby in Florida by Casey, oh and he told her about Casey's dad that used to be a cop & their last name was Anthony. Michael is the one that owes his mom, nobody else. This lady is questionable in all aspects of life. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever for her to gain from being names as Caylee's grandmother...except money. I think she's acting lowclass and despicable. She's just another vagrant hopping on Caylee's gravy train. I could care less if she is or isn't Caylee's bio granny. Caylee's dead. Again, so is her son Mike, whom she thinks could be Caylee's father. She has absolutely nothing at all to gain except money, which I suspect she's already getting bc people are listening to her. It's not about closure. No way do I buy that.

Remember that icon of Casey's that said "Keep talkin'...you're makin' me famous"... How appropriate.

I agree....Too little to late!! Where were they when Caylee needed them?? 

Where is Caylee's "inheridance money" from the insurance company? I would like the new granny.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2011, 12:49:58 PM »

Who the frig cares? The dude is dead from a drunk driving accident in which he was speeding at a high rate, his sister perished from the injuries later. Mikey didn't tell his momma til after the fact. Caylee's been dead since 2008. Casey, nor any of the Anthonys, owe this lady anything...as much as I really wish they did. She conveniently "remembered" something her son told her years ago about having a baby in Florida by Casey, oh and he told her about Casey's dad that used to be a cop & their last name was Anthony. Michael is the one that owes his mom, nobody else. This lady is questionable in all aspects of life. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever for her to gain from being names as Caylee's grandmother...except money. I think she's acting lowclass and despicable. She's just another vagrant hopping on Caylee's gravy train. I could care less if she is or isn't Caylee's bio granny. Caylee's dead. Again, so is her son Mike, whom she thinks could be Caylee's father. She has absolutely nothing at all to gain except money, which I suspect she's already getting bc people are listening to her. It's not about closure. No way do I buy that.

Remember that icon of Casey's that said "Keep talkin'...you're makin' me famous"... How appropriate.

ITA..her showing up now is just too convenient..where has she been all this time..the past 3 years..the past 6 years?

She just wants money and I am sure these sleezy rags will pay her for her little story..$20,000 seems to be the going rate ...just as despicable as the A's....therefore I doubt she is Caylee's grandmother.  Whomever Casey slept with was used..I have always felt that Casey got pregnant on purpose as a way of staying in George and Cindy's home and getting everything for free.  She knew a baby was about the biggest thing she could hold over their head.  The father meant nothing to her. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2011, 12:50:33 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/11/ap/national/main20078425.shtml

Verdict brought few answers in Caylee Anthony case
July 11, 2011 11:46 AM

::snipping2::

Berman, the Ohio State professor, has another theory about why folks are so frustrated: Casey Anthony never spoke. The defense made a strategic decision for Anthony not to testify — a decision that clearly worked in her favor, he said.

"It's not just that the jury decision came out differently than we had hoped, it's that the jury decision wasn't a statement of her innocence. It was a statement of 'We can't figure out what happened.' And in some sense, that's even more frustrating than if the jury said, 'We don't think she did it.'"

That's only amplified by the circumstances surrounding the case. After all, plenty of people are acquitted at trial because there isn't enough evidence, said Jennifer Zedalis, a professor at the University of Florida Levin College of Law. But, she said, "there aren't a lot of cases where that happens where the victim is a 2-year-old and the mother was out partying when her daughter was missing or dead."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2011, 12:59:33 PM »

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=141.15373.134252.0.0
Jul 11, 9:00 pm
(60 minutes)   
Casey Anthony - Behind The Verdict
TV-14 (V)
The sensational trial of Casey Anthony and sparked the biggest media frenzy of any criminal case since the O.J. Simpson trial in 1995. Out of the courtroom, the debate rages on about what -really- happened to 2-year-old Caylee. Was justice served?

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2011, 01:00:40 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28507055/detail.html
Mason On Casey, Parents: That's Pretty Well Burned

Mason told NBC's Savannah Guthrie that the Anthony family relationship is "pretty well burned."

While he expects Anthony may one day reconcile with her brother, Lee Anthony, Mason said he does not expect the 25-year-old to speak with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, once she is released from the Orange County Jail.

Wait a sec....Lee was feeling her up, remember?  Why would she reconcile with him?

You KNOW this is really hacking off George and Cindy...........they one they "sacrificed" for has turned against them totally.

What's really going to hack George Marie & Cindy off is when after the craziness dies down and there's the inevitable family reunion and consequently the inevitable family fight. Slore can and will be happy to ball up her fists and gleefully tell them how she killed Caylee.  She won't need to sugarcoat an "accident", for maximum pain, she can describe in detail Caylee's last moments.  No matter how they've justified what happened, hearing the awful truth directly from kc will bring it on home that they all scum of the earth.

ITA..she will tell her parents out of spite just what she did to and with Caylee..................or she will ignor e the subject and know that pizzes George and Cindy off more.  I'll never tell....

I think Cindy stopping by the jail Friday was a set up by the defense.  Lippman said already that Baez ran the show while Casey was in jail and did not want her speaking to anyone other then the Defense Team.  Lippman also said, prior to Cindy's visit that he felt that Baez would continue to run the show atleast  until her release ..therefore no family visists..they are still recorded.  Then after all that..Cindy runs to the jail. 

That was a set up to make everyone beleive she would not be returning to her parents..but my bet is she will..where else is she going to go that someone will take care of her every need 24/7?  She is broke and she is hated..time to run home to Momma.

I think she will be let out on Wednesday..not Sunday..and she will be going to Hopespring.

I think there is a reason for all the LE presence there and it isn't just because of lookylous.

Just expressing my 1st Amendment Right Mr Mason..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2011, 01:01:09 PM »

ITA..her showing up now is just too convenient..where has she been all this time..the past 3 years..the past 6 years?

She just wants money and I am sure these sleezy rags will pay her for her little story..$20,000 seems to be the going rate ...just as despicable as the A's....therefore I doubt she is Caylee's grandmother.  Whomever Casey slept with was used..I have always felt that Casey got pregnant on purpose as a way of staying in George and Cindy's home and getting everything for free.  She knew a baby was about the biggest thing she could hold over their head.  The father meant nothing to her. 

BBM

Agree.  The daughters of a couple of my friends did this, and they are supporting the daughters and babies. They love the grandkids so much and sacrificing everything for them.  They will not listen to reason that they are being used; they are so dedicated to make life better for the grandkids. 
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2011, 01:17:25 PM »

I'm not caught up this am so I don't know if this has been posted yet

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-a-casey-anthony-interview-209342

Why an interview with casey wouldn't be a good idea
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2011, 01:19:39 PM »

Didn't she lie to federal government about Caylee missing, and if so can they go back charge her for lying and abstructing an investigation?

https://twitter.com/samamaric/status/90131407984275456
@MarkNeJame ... can the feds charge #casey anthony.

https://twitter.com/MarkNeJame/status/90149838259363842
Would be no double jeopardy w Feds, but need a fed. basis/jurisdiction. #FBI was on #caseyanthony so they know. Don't believe so.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2011, 01:20:24 PM »

BBM

Agree.  The daughters of a couple of my friends did this, and they are supporting the daughters and babies. They love the grandkids so much and sacrificing everything for them.  They will not listen to reason that they are being used; they are so dedicated to make life better for the grandkids. 

However, something to think about...is... If Casey hated her parents so much, then why didn't she go on Welfare? Her birth would have been covered & insurance for Caylee would have been free with Medicaid. She would have been able to qualify for free housing, free daycare, free college tuition including books, bus transportation if she didn't own a car...plus WiC would have given her certain food on top of foodstamps or a food cc.

I volunteer for our local visiting nurses assoc. I see tgis everyday.

My belief is that Casey's a scam artist. Maybe something did happen to her...or maybe, just maybe she was raised in a house by parents that lied & embellished everything under the sun bc they were too busy trying to keep up with the Jones'(es) to realize the big fools they were making of themselves. As far as I'm concerned, the whole family is to blame.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2011, 01:20:27 PM »

About 30 minutes ago on HLN, Jane Valez finally said something worth repeating. Cindy's cooing about how "beautiful" Casey looked at sentencing and Cindy's going to the jail, uninvited and being turned away by Casey, shows just how much Cindy continues to be in denial.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2011, 01:20:28 PM »

Monkeys

I understand how you think, BUT...

Could she file a wrongful death suit for more money if she is the rightful grandparent? 

I am not a Legal Beagle Smile IF you are taking a DNA test it is to prove something, for some reason.  Someone must be

advising her.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »

Anyone see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJbqdOSiBYk&feature=share

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2011, 01:21:40 PM »

Didn't she lie to federal government about Caylee missing, and if so can they go back charge her for lying and abstructing an investigation?

https://twitter.com/samamaric/status/90131407984275456
@MarkNeJame ... can the feds charge #casey anthony.

https://twitter.com/MarkNeJame/status/90149838259363842
Would be no double jeopardy w Feds, but need a fed. basis/jurisdiction. #FBI was on #caseyanthony so they know. Don't believe so.

Thank you.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2011, 01:28:47 PM »

[/quote]

However, something to think about...is... If Casey hated her parents so much, then why didn't she go on Welfare? Her birth would have been covered & insurance for Caylee would have been free with Medicaid. She would have been able to qualify for free housing, free daycare, free college tuition including books, bus transportation if she didn't own a car...plus WiC would have given her certain food on top of foodstamps or a food cc.

I volunteer for our local visiting nurses assoc. I see tgis everyday.

My belief is that Casey's a scam artist. Maybe something did happen to her...or maybe, just maybe she was raised in a house by parents that lied & embellished everything under the sun bc they were too busy trying to keep up with the Jones'(es) to realize the big fools they were making of themselves. As far as I'm concerned, the whole family is to blame.
[/quote]
 ::snipping2:: BBM

I am with you 100%. I have felt the entire Anthony family was in denial, self-indulgent and SO "things" oriented and I have felt that way from the beginning. No child growing up in that household ever had a chance at real life. They never learned any of the skills to get along in the world.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2011, 01:29:41 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5inYwyBMT0MEr0iD6PksRwqMQvk-w?docId=a22e06721127491cb83972293746b625

Casey Anthony's safety post-release worries lawyer

(AP) – 42 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — One of Casey Anthony's defense lawyers says he's worried about her safety once she's released from jail after being acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.

Oh surprise, surprise!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.