April 30, 2024, 03:58:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 361076 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2011, 01:35:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28507055/detail.html
Mason On Casey, Parents: That's Pretty Well Burned

Mason told NBC's Savannah Guthrie that the Anthony family relationship is "pretty well burned."

While he expects Anthony may one day reconcile with her brother, Lee Anthony, Mason said he does not expect the 25-year-old to speak with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, once she is released from the Orange County Jail.

Wait a sec....Lee was feeling her up, remember?  Why would she reconcile with him?

You KNOW this is really hacking off George and Cindy...........they one they "sacrificed" for has turned against them totally.

What's really going to hack George Marie & Cindy off is when after the craziness dies down and there's the inevitable family reunion and consequently the inevitable family fight. Slore can and will be happy to ball up her fists and gleefully tell them how she killed Caylee.  She won't need to sugarcoat an "accident", for maximum pain, she can describe in detail Caylee's last moments.  No matter how they've justified what happened, hearing the awful truth directly from kc will bring it on home that they all scum of the earth.

ITA..she will tell her parents out of spite just what she did to and with Caylee..................or she will ignor e the subject and know that pizzes George and Cindy off more.  I'll never tell....

I think Cindy stopping by the jail Friday was a set up by the defense.  Lippman said already that Baez ran the show while Casey was in jail and did not want her speaking to anyone other then the Defense Team.  Lippman also said, prior to Cindy's visit that he felt that Baez would continue to run the show atleast  until her release ..therefore no family visists..they are still recorded.  Then after all that..Cindy runs to the jail. 

That was a set up to make everyone beleive she would not be returning to her parents..but my bet is she will..where else is she going to go that someone will take care of her every need 24/7?  She is broke and she is hated..time to run home to Momma.

I think she will be let out on Wednesday..not Sunday..and she will be going to Hopespring.

I think there is a reason for all the LE presence there and it isn't just because of lookylous.

Just expressing my 1st Amendment Right Mr Mason..

I agrre with your scenario about the release and that she will go home. I'm thinking taht Baez and Mason will set her up in some vacation home immediately after her release for a couple of media interviews but after that....eventually she'll be back at home.
It sure is satisfying to know that she is so hated that going to any store or restaurant or bar will be hell on earth for her. If we stop, really stop giving her & DT any support on TV they will not be raking in the big bucks needed to pay armed guards and rent for isolated houses. Soon, she'll be forced to go right back to her own little slice of hell, Hopesprings Dr.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2011, 01:37:18 PM »

Monkeys

I understand how you think, BUT...

Could she file a wrongful death suit for more money if she is the rightful grandparent? 

I am not a Legal Beagle Smile IF you are taking a DNA test it is to prove something, for some reason.  Someone must be

advising her.

She could try but she would never succeed bc she'd never be able to prove malice. If anything, she'd look like a fool to try to do that bc she didn't even "remember" her son said "anything" to her until Casey's trial started this year. Mike died in 2007. Caylee died in 2008. The trial started in 2011. She doesn't have a leg to stand on.

IMO, remember how some of us felt horrible when Cindy lost it on the stand while being questioned by Linda? Then remember we all wanted to rip her face off for lying on the stand, gave some stupid lame excuse why she conveniently forgot she was the one that searched for the chloroform, bc she was on different meds? Uh yeah, ok SinSin. See what I'm saying? Cindy's regain in memory by her change in meds was a farce that we all saw through. Then we felt stupid for falling for her shit.

Now this new lady enters the picture and is playing the same game SinSin played, but people are giving her validation by engaging her. What does she have to gain by forcing a DNA? Nothing but money which will come from the media, not any kind of fund that Caylee had...if there was even anything anyway.

Now that I think about it, I kinda think maybe this lady is where Cindy got the idea to suddenly remember those searches & change her testimony. Afterall, it was obvious the Prosecution had no idea Cindy was gonna lie like that, and it happened after this nutcase came forward. All Cindy had to do was create reasonable doubt with one juror, that's all...just like this lady got people to listen to her.

I could give a crap if she's Caylee's bio granny or not. There's nothing to gain now & she needs to shut up. My opinion, honest opinion.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2011, 01:38:21 PM »

Here's my opinion on Duggan ~

Who the frig cares? The dude is dead from a drunk driving accident in which he was speeding at a high rate, his sister perished from the injuries later. Mikey didn't tell his momma til after the fact. Caylee's been dead since 2008. Casey, nor any of the Anthonys, owe this lady anything...as much as I really wish they did. She conveniently "remembered" something her son told her years ago about having a baby in Florida by Casey, oh and he told her about Casey's dad that used to be a cop & their last name was Anthony. Michael is the one that owes his mom, nobody else. This lady is questionable in all aspects of life. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever for her to gain from being names as Caylee's grandmother...except money. I think she's acting lowclass and despicable. She's just another vagrant hopping on Caylee's gravy train. I could care less if she is or isn't Caylee's bio granny. Caylee's dead. Again, so is her son Mike, whom she thinks could be Caylee's father. She has absolutely nothing at all to gain except money, which I suspect she's already getting bc people are listening to her. It's not about closure. No way do I buy that.

Remember that icon of Casey's that said "Keep talkin'...you're makin' me famous"... How appropriate.

I agree....Too little to late!! Where were they when Caylee needed them?? 

Where is Caylee's "inheridance money" from the insurance company? I would like the new granny.   

However she might be the only one to do a civil trial for Caylee against Casey as I do not that that Cindy, George or Lee would do one against Casey and this lady would be next of kin. sort of like the trial in the OJ murders when Ron Goldman's sisters did it for Ron and won.

The attorney is famous and is the one for Beth Holloway. Please, some monkey help me with the name... good looking, intelligent, professional guy.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2011, 01:44:31 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Just me walking around makeshift memorial w/ my phone. unedited http://t.co/jD9iz20

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Thank You...... an angelic monkey

Nice, thanks! Makes me feel better about everything, mostly.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2011, 01:47:57 PM »

About 30 minutes ago on HLN, Jane Valez finally said something worth repeating. Cindy's cooing about how "beautiful" Casey looked at sentencing and Cindy's going to the jail, uninvited and being turned away by Casey, shows just how much Cindy continues to be in denial.

I know Cindy is wacky and all that, but what kind of mother walks into the courtroom for the DP verdict, which by all accounts was going to be guilty, and is cooing about how beautiful she looked?  Cindy was smiling and so was Baez in his oh so funny video in the hallway, so was Mason and Baez at the DT table.....it really makes my mind go to jury tampering somehow.
This case should have been a lock for guilty, to have all the major players acting like it was just another day defies all reason. Even they couldn't have counted on the jury being stupid or lazy. Now maybe they somehow got the verdict prior to it being said aloud in court and that accounts for their behavior but...I'm hoping that at the least some investigation into it happens.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2011, 01:50:23 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5inYwyBMT0MEr0iD6PksRwqMQvk-w?docId=a22e06721127491cb83972293746b625

Casey Anthony's safety post-release worries lawyer

(AP) – 42 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — One of Casey Anthony's defense lawyers says he's worried about her safety once she's released from jail after being acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.

::snipping2::

Oh surprise, surprise!<<---   

Had to get into your post......wink...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »

HLN just reported that juror number 12 who works at Publix has left her home and retired from her job over the phone because she was so afraid how people would look at her.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2011, 01:55:11 PM »

HLN showing interview with Ann Finnel, says she doesn't think Casey knows what happened to Caylee after the drowning! What? Defense laid out a scenerio detailing how George took her and he's the one who disgarded Caylee in the woods, now not even Casey know? Hmm, where did you get that story from then? Thin air? Hope the jury members are paying attention THIS time! JMO
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2011, 01:59:31 PM »

HLN just reported that juror number 12 who works at Publix has left her home and retired from her job over the phone because she was so afraid how people would look at her.
good . 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2011, 01:59:36 PM »

Who the frig cares? The dude is dead from a drunk driving accident in which he was speeding at a high rate, his sister perished from the injuries later. Mikey didn't tell his momma til after the fact. Caylee's been dead since 2008. Casey, nor any of the Anthonys, owe this lady anything...as much as I really wish they did. She conveniently "remembered" something her son told her years ago about having a baby in Florida by Casey, oh and he told her about Casey's dad that used to be a cop & their last name was Anthony. Michael is the one that owes his mom, nobody else. This lady is questionable in all aspects of life. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever for her to gain from being names as Caylee's grandmother...except money. I think she's acting lowclass and despicable. She's just another vagrant hopping on Caylee's gravy train. I could care less if she is or isn't Caylee's bio granny. Caylee's dead. Again, so is her son Mike, whom she thinks could be Caylee's father. She has absolutely nothing at all to gain except money, which I suspect she's already getting bc people are listening to her. It's not about closure. No way do I buy that.

Remember that icon of Casey's that said "Keep talkin'...you're makin' me famous"... How appropriate.

I agree....Too little to late!! Where were they when Caylee needed them?? 

Where is Caylee's "inheridance money" from the insurance company? I would like the new granny.   

However she might be the only one to do a civil trial for Caylee against Casey as I do not that that Cindy, George or Lee would do one against Casey and this lady would be next of kin. sort of like the trial in the OJ murders when Ron Goldman's sisters did it for Ron and won.

The attorney is famous and is the one for Beth Holloway. Please, some monkey help me with the name... good looking, intelligent, professional guy.

Ron's family had a relationship with him. Nicole's family had a relationship with her. This lady never had a relationship with Caylee and that's bc of her son, if he was even Caylee's dad anyway. She could try to bring a lawsuit but she'd never ever win. She would have to prove that Casey knew her & maliciously kept it from her. As far as I can see, Casey just got acquitted. There's no baby daddy on Caylee's birth certificate. Casey doesn't have to grant her the right to test the DNA to see if there's a match. The lady has no right. This isn't a case where she can legally exercise grandparent rights bc she never knew Caylee, had no relationship with her, Mike isn't on the birth certificate, the list goes on. Casey can say she remembers the guy & it wasn't Mike & there would be nothing this lady could do about it. If her son was the daddy then he shoulda fought to make sure his name was on that birth certificate...if he wanted rights in the future. If anything, if this lady keeps pressuring for a DNA test & Casey doesn't want to, then Casey can turn around & sue her for harassment. She could also make sure that lady stays a certain distance away from her.

Remember finger boy! Matt Bartlett? Guess what I came across last night: TONS of comments on various news outlets, paper comments, forums, etc made by a Matt. They started when Caylee was found dead in 2008. It's a stretch but what about if this Matt guy was a psycho hung up on Casey? Now if you think that is something worth pondering, then maybe this lady is the same for inserting herself.

Nothing to gain. Nada.

Please don't anybody take this post out of context. I'm seriously not posting to be argumentative and rude. Even if she is truly Caylee's bio granny, there's nothing to gain. Maybe payment from the media for her story? What, is she trying to form a relationship with Casey to feel closer to her son? Who knows but it's doubtful.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2011, 02:00:34 PM »

HLN showing interview with Ann Finnel, says she doesn't think Casey knows what happened to Caylee after the drowning! What? Defense laid out a scenerio detailing how George took her and he's the one who disgarded Caylee in the woods, now not even Casey know? Hmm, where did you get that story from then? Thin air? Hope the jury members are paying attention THIS time! JMO
Good Lord ~ Finnel is delusional, at best .  ugh.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2011, 02:01:00 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5inYwyBMT0MEr0iD6PksRwqMQvk-w?docId=a22e06721127491cb83972293746b625

Casey Anthony's safety post-release worries lawyer

(AP) – 42 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — One of Casey Anthony's defense lawyers says he's worried about her safety once she's released from jail after being acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.

::snipping2::

Oh surprise, surprise!
Monkey Devil!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2011, 02:02:20 PM »

I didn't like this woman when she came out of the woodworks, but the more I read the more I know that Casey can not be tried again, we all know GA and Cindy or Lee will not come forward with a civil suite. And we know, not just anyone can file a suite cause if that's the case we all would file one. I also know that this would be the only way to stop Casey from profiting off of Caylee. But that wont stop others from profitting so only answer is to not buy watch anything to do with none of them ever.

Since this verdict happened I have searched many web sites praying for some loophole that would get her to be retried, each idea fells, As heart breaking as it is we will just have to put it all in god's hands and let him seek the justice for Caylee, cause our justice system sure did fell her, and god knows how many others it will fell in the future.

One of the scariest things is how will this case effect justice for Zahra they only found bones also. We need to get rid of the double jeopardy law in cases like this, or a new law that  if there is strong enough evidence like in this case then it can be retried in the supreme courts. I don't know my belief in the legal justice system is really shot, it has left an emptiness inside of me that is hard to explain.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2011, 02:04:23 PM »

Considering the alleged grandmother of Caylee Marie Anthony supports the verdict handed down by the jury ... what would be the basis of a civil suit.

Janet

+++++

Caylee Anthony's 'grandmother' reacts to verdict
Jul 5, 2011 9:46pm

Casey Anthony of Florida has been found not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter.

There is a Massachusetts connection to this story. Donna MacLean of Rutland claims to be Caylee Anthony's grandmother.

"I was really happy for her. I just started crying for her. I felt for her, I really did," says MacLean.

Donna MacLean may be a thousands of miles away from the courtroom drama in Orlando, but sitting in her Rutland, Massachusetts home, she is emotionally torn.

"I always felt she was innocent, I did," says MacLean.

Maclean says she is almost certain her now-deceased son, Michael Duggan, is Caylee Anthony's father. As Caylee's grandmother she says she's devastated she'll never meet the little girl, but stands by Casey Anthony.

"I feel bad for her, I don't even think she's had time to grieve," says MacLean.

<snipped>

http://www.necn.com/07/05/11/bNew-England-bCaylee-Anthonys-grandmothe/landing.html?blockID=539397&feedID=4206

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2011, 02:06:41 PM »

AND Mumbles flipping Mason said, earlier this morning on HLN, "I don't know anything beyond she [Caylee] drowned in the pool. I don't think Casey knows what happened beyond that."

The defense team presented a full case of damning statements and accusations. Were they perjuring themselves? It sounds like to me.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2011, 02:13:16 PM »

Considering the alleged grandmother of Caylee Marie Anthony supports the verdict handed down by the jury ... what would be the basis of a civil suit.

Janet

+++++

Casey Anthony of Florida has been found not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter.

There is a Massachusetts connection to this story. Donna MacLean of Rutland claims to be Caylee Anthony's grandmother.

"I was really happy for her. I just started crying for her. I felt for her, I really did," says MacLean.

Donna MacLean may be a thousands of miles away from the courtroom drama in Orlando, but sitting in her Rutland, Massachusetts home, she is emotionally torn.

Maclean says she is almost certain her now-deceased son, Michael Duggan, is Caylee Anthony's father. As Caylee's grandmother she says she's devastated she'll never meet the little girl, but stands by Casey Anthony.

"I feel bad for her, I don't even think she's had time to grieve," says MacLean.

<snipped>

http://www.necn.com/07/05/11/bNew-England-bCaylee-Anthonys-grandmothe/landing.html?blockID=539397&feedID=4206

So now Caylee has no one
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2011, 02:13:37 PM »

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

seahorse

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11308.msg1442740;topicseen#msg1442740

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2011, 02:16:25 PM »

Well Donna MacLean can always let Casey come live with her and rob her blind
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2011, 02:18:00 PM »

AND Mumbles flipping Mason said, earlier this morning on HLN, "I don't know anything beyond she [Caylee] drowned in the pool. I don't think Casey knows what happened beyond that."

The defense team presented a full case of damning statements and accusations. Were they perjuring themselves? It sounds like to me.

I want them (DT) to explain why they used thousands of JAC money to investigate Kronk and the TES volunteers. Why would they need to do that if it was a simple accident that freakin snoballed out of control?  Even if they thought it was a good idea to have a body snatcher/mover/storer thrown in the mix, why did they need all that money to determine that he was "morally bankrupt".  JAC should inquire on that, so Baez had over 300k in the coffers plus the JAC money to defend an accident?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2011, 02:19:22 PM »

ITA..her showing up now is just too convenient..where has she been all this time..the past 3 years..the past 6 years?

She just wants money and I am sure these sleezy rags will pay her for her little story..$20,000 seems to be the going rate ...just as despicable as the A's....therefore I doubt she is Caylee's grandmother.  Whomever Casey slept with was used..I have always felt that Casey got pregnant on purpose as a way of staying in George and Cindy's home and getting everything for free.  She knew a baby was about the biggest thing she could hold over their head.  The father meant nothing to her. 
I have to say that I totally agree with both of you.  A woman with zero proof comes on the Nancy Grace show to tell the world she believes Caylee is her granddaughter?  Sorry.. doesn't fly with me.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.