April 30, 2024, 11:15:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 361115 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: July 11, 2011, 06:50:50 PM »

Before I fell asleep last night, I kept seeing that PI (Jeremy Lyons?)
How many days was he sitting there in that courtroom?
Why in the heII was he in there anyway?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 11, 2011, 06:53:38 PM »

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/125372693.html
Darby Man Named 'Casey Anthony' Harassed
A 43-year-old man has been getting backlash for the infamous Casey Anthony
By Teresa Masterson and Marisa Brahney
|  Monday, Jul 11, 2011  |  Updated 6:00 PM EDT

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: July 11, 2011, 06:54:17 PM »

I think they're all dirty. Lyons was hired by the Defense. No telling what he or any of their other cronies partook in.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: July 11, 2011, 06:54:49 PM »

WOW, Bozo must be about 5"1 if he is shorter than that pipsqueek mediawhore Geraldo

Hi Island!!!!  That cracks me up!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #284 on: July 11, 2011, 06:56:12 PM »

I caught a short bit of Greta speaking about the interview.  Greta said something that angered me.  She said, the jurors said that the prosecution didn't show where anyone had even purchased Chlorophyll.  This is why it makes me mad.

#1  not chlorophyll, it's chloroform!
#2  how about the google search for "how to make chloroform"?

Don't have to purchase chloroform if you can mix household stuff together and make it.

ITA, these talking heads need to fact check the basics before they speak or do interviews - another one that pizzed me off was hearing over and over that she waited 31 days to report Caylee missing, she NEVER reported her, Cindy did........then when the 911 op asked to speak to her, it was like she lost a pet tick.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: July 11, 2011, 06:57:40 PM »

Video at link.

Huh??  He also has 2 kids names Casey Anthony??  Shades of George Foreman.   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #286 on: July 11, 2011, 06:59:34 PM »

Video at link.
Poor guy I would like to see MR Casey Anthony  take on Miss KC Anthony. MR Casey Anthony I think would win. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 11, 2011, 07:01:24 PM »

http://nation.foxnews.com/casey-anthony/2011/07/11/sneak-peek-gretas-exclusive-interview-casey-anthony-jury-foreman
July 11, 2011
Sneak Peek: Greta's Exclusive Interview With Casey Anthony Jury Foreman

video at link.

What part of "George was NOT on trial" did they not understand???
They are 12 brain dead jurors.......PERIOD!
They need to STFU and live with their mistake. Them talking about their deliberations or should I say lack of........only proves what cretins they really are.

It's just crazy---makes no sense.   I honestly think it's possible they really were not prepared to reason intellecturally and with care.

I am sorry, I will NOT respect this jury or their verdict, they are idiots and I sure as hell hope they don't bother to vote/ First of all so many of them thought it odd that George was combative with Jose, who on earth wouldn't be when accused of molesting their child and putting their p@@@@ in their kids mouth before school?? I'd have spit in his face......secondly, according to these nuts anyone who is successfull at hiding the body until all evidence is gone is "not guilty", what about all the no body cases prosecuted with a Guilty verdict, many on 1st degree murder (oh, nevermind those jurors in the no body cases actually had a common sense). Third, since when does the state have to prove how a death occured, WTH do they want a damn video. I think CSI has ruined so many jurors, that is not real life in the majority of the cases and last (for now anyway) Jennifer Ford said she had NEVER heard of the case until calles for jury selection IIRC, that is perjury IMO since you'd have to live on the moon or some remote village in the Australian Outback to have never heard of the case. I loathe all of them, CA, the DT and Geraldo of course.........

You go Islandmonkey! 

Only on here for a minute but had to agree with you on your comment. Many interesting posts today but hubby on way home. Trial over and no excuses for not having dinner ready.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #288 on: July 11, 2011, 07:01:45 PM »

WOW, Bozo must be about 5"1 if he is shorter than that pipsqueek mediawhore Geraldo

Hi Island!!!!  That cracks me up!
I wish Bozo and Foghorn would go with their new BF Whorealdo  and cover the next hurricane and get swept out to sea. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: July 11, 2011, 07:01:49 PM »

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6558/could-cindy-anthony-profit-from-casey-anthonys-trial.aspx
Could Cindy Anthony Profit From Casey Anthony's Trial?
Airdate: 7/11/2011

Casey Anthony's mother Cindy was spotted meeting with a top Florida financial advisor.

Her sit-down with J. Michael Bass, president of PrimeQuest Wealth Strategies, is triggering speculation she may have signed a lucrative book or movie deal. 

What can she say to try and defend that? It obviously looks as though they're greedy and thinking about money first, even before they're thinking about putting their family unit back together," says image consultant Mike Paul.
 ::snipping2::

gee I thought they were so skeered with all the 'death threats' they were in hiding....yeah right!!
We know bullchit when we hear it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: July 11, 2011, 07:06:55 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
I am still exhausted today...not sure if it was the intensity of the trial or the verdict which has me feeling numb? Anyone feeling similar?
1 hour ago
Vinnie Politan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
What do YOU think #CaseyAnthony told #JoseBaez about Caylee's death? Tell me what you know and I'll put it on the show.
3 hours ago

I don't think it matters what Casey told Baez. What could be important is what Baez coached out of Casey. She is a quick study and with very few suggestive words from her defense, she told him whatever he wanted to hear.

"You know, dad did some inappropriate things when I was little." If Baez thought information along that line would be useful in defense and indicated he wanted to know more...Casey filled in the blanks.

Casey can read people if a most amazing way and with unbelievable speed.

And that's what made her such a conartist.  She knew just what she could get away with and when she'd crossed a line with someone.  Look at how many times she got a new 'best' friend and a new boyfriend.  She was well versed in using people.

Anyone remember the movir Primal Fear??? I so wish Bozo was taunted like this def atty in this movie, it is a great movie if anyone wants to see Casey already in a movie, or someone as evil as she is..

Plot

Martin Vail is a prominent defense attorney in Chicago who jumps at the chance to represent Aaron Stampler, a young, stuttering altar boy accused of murdering the Archbishop. At first interested primarily in the publicity that the case will bring, Vail comes to believe that his client is truly innocent, much to the chagrin of the prosecutor (and Vail's former lover), Janet Venable.

Vail discovers that powerful civic leaders, including the District Attorney, have lost millions in real estate investments due to a decision by the Archbishop not to develop certain church lands. The archbishop received numerous death threats as a result. He also learns that the archbishop had been sexually abusing altar boys, including Stampler.

Introducing this evidence, while it would make Stampler more sympathetic to the jury, would also give his client a motive for murder, something the prosecution otherwise has lacked.

The trial does not proceed well for the defense, as there is considerable evidence against Stampler and public opinion holds him almost certainly guilty. When Vail confronts his client and accuses him of having lied, Aaron breaks down and transforms into a new persona, a violent sociopath who calls himself "Roy." He confesses to the murder of the archbishop and throws Vail against the wall, injuring him.

When this incident is over, Aaron appears to have no recollection of it. Molly Arrington, the psychiatrist examining Aaron, is convinced he suffers from multiple personality disorder due to childhood abuse by his own father.[2] However, Vail cannot enter an insanity plea during an ongoing trial.

Vail sets up a confrontation in court. After Venable questions him harshly, Aaron turns into Roy and charges at her, threatening to snap her neck if anyone comes near him. Aaron is subdued by courthouse marshals and is rushed back to his cell. In light of Aaron's apparent insanity, the judge dismisses the jury in favor of a bench trial and then finds Aaron not guilty by reason of mental insanity, and remands him to a mental hospital.

Vail visits to tell him this news. Aaron says he recalls nothing of what happened in the courtroom, having again "lost time." However, just as Vail is leaving, Aaron asks him to "tell Ms. Venable I hope her neck is okay," which is not something that Aaron should have been able to remember if he had "lost time." Vail points this out, whereupon Stampler grins slyly and reveals that he has been pretending to be insane the whole time. But he didn't make up the identity of Roy, he made up Aaron.

Stampler now admits to having murdered the archbishop, as well as his girlfriend, Linda, whom the cleric also had molested. Stunned and disillusioned, Vail walks away, with Roy taunting him from the cell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primal_Fear_(film)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: July 11, 2011, 07:10:48 PM »

Jane Valez on HLN interviewing Cindy and Geo attorney. 1 minute ago.
"They are in Orlando and have no plans to leave the state, this is where their home is."

Follow the money.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: July 11, 2011, 07:12:23 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28514204/detail.html
Casey Anthony Jury Foreman 'Disgusted'
Foreman Says State Failed To Prove How Caylee Died
POSTED: Monday, July 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:00 pm EDT July 11, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Juror No. 11, the elected foreman for the Casey Anthony murder trial jury, says the not-guilty verdict in the trial left him "with a feeling of disgust."
The juror, whose face was obscured and his name not revealed, chose to speak with Fox News' Greta Van Susteren.

The man told Van Susteren that it was the state's failure to prove the cause of Caylee's death that led to the acquittal.

"When I had to sign off on the verdict, the sheet that was given to me -- there was just a feeling of disgust that came over me knowing that my signature and her signature were going to be on the same sheet," the juror said.

Anthony does not sign the verdict sheets, only the foreman does.

~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: July 11, 2011, 07:15:16 PM »

I think they're all dirty. Lyons was hired by the Defense. No telling what he or any of their other cronies partook in.

Was he sitting there staring at the jurors to intimidate them or something?  What do you think?  tia
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: July 11, 2011, 07:17:22 PM »

Note: please don't anybody quote that whole huge juror post. Just copy & past the portions you want to refer to.

Here's what I notice - This guy wasn't an alternate afterall, he is Juror #11 and the foreperson, he's from Ohio, he's "eye-candy" supposedly, Casey Anthony didn't take any notes on him when he was being interviewed...which was extremely rare.

Another note:
He was compared to George Clooney but then he was said to more closely resemble the coach from Friday Night Lights. The only one I can think of that the media women would think was "hot" would maybe be referring to Coach Taylor from FNL. Wonder who teaches Health & Phys Ed in Pinellas County that could be compared to Coach Taylor...

If they are talking about the movie, Billy Bob Thorton was the coach.....couldn't be that hard to find him, is this the one whose first name is Jim??

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: July 11, 2011, 07:18:47 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Of the line "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers." Judge Strickland says his original thought was "defendant is Olympic caliber liar."
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
At 6pm on @WESH former #CaseyAnthony trial judge Stan Strickland: "i don't think there was reasonable doubt."
1 hour ago

~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #296 on: July 11, 2011, 07:19:32 PM »

Jane Valez on HLN interviewing Cindy and Geo attorney. 1 minute ago.
"They are in Orlando and have no plans to leave the state, this is where their home is."

Follow the money.

Want to add one more thing that I think is telling.
Geo and Cindy's attorney said "The defense NEVER talked to Geo about alleged molestation of Casey. Prosecution knew it was going to come up at trial. The PROSECUTION informed Geo of this. The defense had Casey's diary and not one time was the molestation mentioned."

Wonder why the diary was never introduced into evidence?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: July 11, 2011, 07:22:03 PM »

FYI - We will stay on this thread (Justice Denied #3) until it hits around 50 pages or so.  Just so you guys know. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: July 11, 2011, 07:25:00 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Of the line "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers." Judge Strickland says his original thought was "defendant is Olympic caliber liar."
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
At 6pm on @WESH former #CaseyAnthony trial judge Stan Strickland: "i don't think there was reasonable doubt."
1 hour ago

I love that Judge Strickland is speaking out....I'll bet he is praying for a case of either baez  or mason... Monkey Devil!  baez is not being as vocal as mason...is he ashamed to show his face after being dropped so quickly by the hollywood agent!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: July 11, 2011, 07:26:08 PM »

Deputies To Step Up Security For Casey's Release
The same sheriff's office that investigated Casey Anthony for murder will have to protect her. (07/11/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/28514004/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.