April 30, 2024, 02:32:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 361066 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: July 11, 2011, 08:55:08 PM »

Could Casey Anthony Judge, Belvin Perry, Be the Next Judge Judy?

http://www.popeater.com/2011/07/05/casey-anthony-judge-belvin-perry-judge-judy-tv-show/

Forget attorney, Jose Baez. Forget Casey Anthony. The real star of the never ending legal circus that dominated the holiday weekend is none other than Judge Belvin Perry, who, experts agree, could have a second career waiting for him as a television judge.

This same judge who put a dude in jail for 6 nights for flipping the bird, yet doesn't do a damn thing to J Cheney Mason for doing the same friggen thing in public? For all any of us know, it was daylight and tourists ate always downtown. There could've been an innocent kid that witnessed his "classy" gesture! Nope, I probably wouldn't tune in.

This is the same guy that never followed through on any of his threats. Nada. Zilch.

Titch,  what in the world do you think Judge Perry could do to Mason for flipping the bird in public???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: July 11, 2011, 08:55:20 PM »

Could this be the foreman......

Jim Winters is an ESE teacher. He came to Gulf from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, where he taught at Rutherford County Teen Learning Center for seven years. Before that, he taught P. E. at Columbia High School. He was born in Albany, N. Y., and attended high school at La Salle Institute in Troy, N. Y. He earned a B. S. degree in Special Education from Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro and a P. E. degree from Brockport State College.

http://ghs.pasco.k12.fl.us/news/2007/new.html

His picture is on this link for Gulf HS....notice Special Ed???

No, it's not him. Juror 3016 lived in Ohio until he moved to Florida 8 years ago. Also, he teaches 10th grade Phys Ed & Health. He's taking online classes so he can get certified to teach Special Education. He doesn't have that cert yet. For some reason, I'm thinking he's going for his Masters but I'm probably wrong about that. I posted his questioning but I forget...  Monkey Devil!

http://www.largo-hs.pinellas.k12.fl.us/Faculty.php

Jim Casey teaches health and PE at Largo High

I checked him out too, but what piqued my interest was the special ed connection....
has this juror done his interview or is that coming up at 9 I dont have television at this time so wont be able to watch it at this time. But interested in his excuse

I checked out this Jim but his date of birth made him either in his 40s or 50s from what I saw...I cannot recall right off hand...but, I ruled him out because he is not in his 30s.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #342 on: July 11, 2011, 08:56:22 PM »

Jim Winters is an ESE teacher. He came to Gulf from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, where he taught at Rutherford County Teen Learning Center for seven years. Before that, he taught P. E. at Columbia High School. He was born in Albany, N. Y., and attended high school at La Salle Institute in Troy, N. Y. He earned a B. S. degree in Special Education from Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro and a P. E. degree from Brockport State College.

No, it's not him. Juror 3016 lived in Ohio until he moved to Florida 8 years ago. Also, he teaches 10th grade Phys Ed & Health. He's taking online classes so he can get certified to teach Special Education. He doesn't have that cert yet. For some reason, I'm thinking he's going for his Masters but I'm probably wrong about that. I posted his questioning but I forget...  Monkey Devil!

I thought a BS degree would allow one to teach but was trying to get a Masters online for Special Education...I can't find the info about Ohio though in the questioning?

One sec & I'll look for it. So far in the Juror thread, I've added 2, 3, 4, 11, 12. They're HUGE posts but add to Brandi's information. Gimme a sec toots. 

Okay, I found this video and article that has Jim Casey at Largo HS talking, we should compare voices LOL

http://www.wtsp.com/sports/story.aspx?storyid=149336

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: July 11, 2011, 08:59:11 PM »

Jazzy...Greta's show is coming on in my area (Illinois) at 9 PM...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #344 on: July 11, 2011, 08:59:14 PM »

Casey Anthony Alternate Juror: 'The Mother Mishandled Something'

Published July 06, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record

Special Guests: Russell Huekler, Casey Anthony Trial Alternate Juror

::snipping2::

JENKINS: Take me inside the case. Was there one defining moment where you -- it really cemented things for you, it really had an impact on your thinking on the case as an alternate juror, you were going to draw upon that moment or moments in your determining?

HUEKLER: I think it was at the end, you know, of the case. I kept an open mind completely, you know, from day one to the very end day. And what really hit home for me is when the attorney, Mr. Mason, was explaining, you know, the burden of proof on the prosecution, and you know, from she might have done it or, man, she -- she did it, OK? And when he went through those different steps, discussing -- you know, explaining what is reasonable doubt, it was right then and -- it was at that point -- I was -- my gut reaction was that they had not met their burden of proof.

JENKINS: So your doubt was more that it was murder, rather than this tragic accident, and perhaps the prosecution made their flaw by pushing on the murder, rather than a mother who clearly may have mishandled a tragic accident?

HUEKLER: Well, the mother mishandled something, OK? What that is, we don't know and we're never going to know. Only, you know, Casey knows at this point. You know, something horrific did happen. You had the death of a beautiful little 2-year-old that's life should not have ended. But again, since they couldn't prove, you know, the murder -- within a reasonable doubt that a murder had taken place, I think the jury had -- the way they voted I had to agree with.

JENKINS: Let's talk about Casey's lying. What did you make of that? Pretty apparent.

HUEKLER: Yes, I -- definitely, the lying. But what you have to remember with Casey, these lies just didn't start, you know, 31 days, you know, prior to when, you know -- when they speculate when Caylee died until she was arrested and afterwards -- you know, afterwards. She had been lying for up to two years with the -- I'll quote Mr. Baez's "the imaginary friends," you know, Zanny the nanny. So those lies -- she had been living these lies for a long time.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: July 11, 2011, 08:59:15 PM »

Deputies To Step Up Security For Casey's Release
The same sheriff's office that investigated Casey Anthony for murder will have to protect her. (07/11/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/28514004/index.html

Seriously??!!!    

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: July 11, 2011, 09:01:10 PM »

I thought a BS degree would allow one to teach but was trying to get a Masters online for Special Education...I can't find the info about Ohio though in the questioning?

One sec & I'll look for it. So far in the Juror thread, I've added 2, 3, 4, 11, 12. They're HUGE posts but add to Brandi's information. Gimme a sec toots. 

I understand now what you guys are saying about Spec Ed. But but but he says he teaches 10th grade Phys Ed & Health. Why wouldn't he say he taught Spec Ed if he came out & said he's taking online classes to get his Masters in Spec Ed? 

Snipped from our Juror thread (original link there):

Scratch Clooney comparison. He looks more like the coach guy on Friday Night Lights. And he's a PE teacher. Same, same. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter May 19 at 10:35 AM
Juror 3016 says he has two dogs -- both labs.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 19 at 10:35 AM
Juror 3016 says he's working toward a master's degree in special education.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 19 at 10:36 AM
Juror 3016: Born/raised Ohio. Moved to FL 8 yrs ago. #CaseyAnthonyTrial #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter May 19 at 10:36 AM
Juror is taking courses for special education online. He is pursuing his masters. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter May 19 at 10:37 AM
Juror 3016: Taking classes on special education, specifically high school level #CaseyAnthonyTrial #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter May 19 at 10:37 AM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: July 11, 2011, 09:01:40 PM »

The same sheriff's office that investigated Casey Anthony for murder will have to protect her. (07/11/11)

Seriously??!!!    

something is sooo wrong with our world..seriously wrong!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #348 on: July 11, 2011, 09:01:42 PM »

wasn't he supposed to be "hot"? that guy's a Not. just sayin' LOL
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: July 11, 2011, 09:06:09 PM »

Could Casey Anthony Judge, Belvin Perry, Be the Next Judge Judy?

http://www.popeater.com/2011/07/05/casey-anthony-judge-belvin-perry-judge-judy-tv-show/

Forget attorney, Jose Baez. Forget Casey Anthony. The real star of the never ending legal circus that dominated the holiday weekend is none other than Judge Belvin Perry, who, experts agree, could have a second career waiting for him as a television judge.

This same judge who put a dude in jail for 6 nights for flipping the bird, yet doesn't do a damn thing to J Cheney Mason for doing the same friggen thing in public? For all any of us know, it was daylight and tourists ate always downtown. There could've been an innocent kid that witnessed his "classy" gesture! Nope, I probably wouldn't tune in.

This is the same guy that never followed through on any of his threats. Nada. Zilch.

Titch,  what in the world do you think Judge Perry could do to Mason for flipping the bird in public???

Cite him for a lewd gesture.  Monkey Devil!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: July 11, 2011, 09:07:00 PM »

Okay, I found this video and article that has Jim Casey at Largo HS talking, we should compare voices LOL

wow your good! Was he the grey haired guy? I guess he wold be to old huh
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: July 11, 2011, 09:08:07 PM »

JENKINS: Take me inside the case. Was there one defining moment where you -- it really cemented things for you, it really had an impact on your thinking on the case as an alternate juror, you were going to draw upon that moment or moments in your determining?

HUEKLER: I think it was at the end, you know, of the case. I kept an open mind completely, you know, from day one to the very end day. And what really hit home for me is when the attorney, Mr. Mason, was explaining, you know, the burden of proof on the prosecution, and you know, from she might have done it or, man, she -- she did it, OK? And when he went through those different steps, discussing -- you know, explaining what is reasonable doubt, it was right then and -- it was at that point -- I was -- my gut reaction was that they had not met their burden of proof.

JENKINS: So your doubt was more that it was murder, rather than this tragic accident, and perhaps the prosecution made their flaw by pushing on the murder, rather than a mother who clearly may have mishandled a tragic accident?

HUEKLER: Well, the mother mishandled something, OK? What that is, we don't know and we're never going to know. Only, you know, Casey knows at this point. You know, something horrific did happen. You had the death of a beautiful little 2-year-old that's life should not have ended. But again, since they couldn't prove, you know, the murder -- within a reasonable doubt that a murder had taken place, I think the jury had -- the way they voted I had to agree with.

JENKINS: Let's talk about Casey's lying. What did you make of that? Pretty apparent.

HUEKLER: Yes, I -- definitely, the lying. But what you have to remember with Casey, these lies just didn't start, you know, 31 days, you know, prior to when, you know -- when they speculate when Caylee died until she was arrested and afterwards -- you know, afterwards. She had been lying for up to two years with the -- I'll quote Mr. Baez's "the imaginary friends," you know, Zanny the nanny. So those lies -- she had been living these lies for a long time.

These people are such complete tools.

Sorry - here's the link:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/casey-anthony-alternate-juror-039the-mother-mishandled-something039

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #352 on: July 11, 2011, 09:10:09 PM »

Seriously??!!!    

James Bond Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: July 11, 2011, 09:11:46 PM »

I understand now what you guys are saying about Spec Ed. But but but he says he teaches 10th grade Phys Ed & Health. Why wouldn't he say he taught Spec Ed if he came out & said he's taking online classes to get his Masters in Spec Ed? 

Snipped from our Juror thread (original link there):

Scratch Clooney comparison. He looks more like the coach guy on Friday Night Lights. And he's a PE teacher. Same, same. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter May 19 at 10:35 AM
Juror 3016 says he has two dogs -- both labs.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 19 at 10:35 AM
Juror 3016 says he's working toward a master's degree in special education.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 19 at 10:36 AM
Juror 3016: Born/raised Ohio. Moved to FL 8 yrs ago. #CaseyAnthonyTrial #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter May 19 at 10:36 AM
Juror is taking courses for special education online. He is pursuing his masters. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter May 19 at 10:37 AM
Juror 3016: Taking classes on special education, specifically high school level #CaseyAnthonyTrial #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter May 19 at 10:37 AM

I was thinking he could teach both, my PE teachers did, his age would be right, and you could still take special ed for your masters and teach, my oldest was teaching acct while getting his masters and taught one spanish class on the side. But, the Ohio move would kabosh this one......where was that posted?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: July 11, 2011, 09:13:20 PM »

wasn't he supposed to be "hot"? that guy's a Not. just sayin' LOL

NO DOUBT LOL!!!!!!

That was a photo from 2007 IIRC...just trying to figure it out with the PE and Special ED in HS in Pinellas County...

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: July 11, 2011, 09:14:49 PM »

wow your good! Was he the grey haired guy? I guess he wold be to old huh

That is my assumption which would make him too old, but I tried to see what the man in the car with the students looked like and couldn't tell the hair color, I still think that is Jim Casey and not the foreman, but what do I know......I am grasping at straws because I am mad as hell

[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: July 11, 2011, 09:17:32 PM »

Should the judge release the video tape of Casey Anthony being told Caylee's remains have been found?

yes
 82.58%  (640 votes)

no
 17.42%  (135 votes)

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2011/07/10/jury-foreperson-and-the-facts/

------------------
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: July 11, 2011, 09:22:53 PM »

OMGosh... duck tape wrapped around Caylee's head/face wasn't enough to prove murder??!!!  WTH is wrong with these people?? 

If these jurors were so confident in their decision, then they should have had the press conference and explained it to the millions of people who think otherwise.  Help us to understand!!  Running and hiding from the public is just showing that they have something to hide!!  IMO. 
We are all united in our quest for justice for Caylee... why aren't they united to stand up together and explain how they truly came to this decision!! 
I am not good with words, so I hope I am making sense... I am just so mad!!  Sad!!  Disappointed!!  Angered by the few that let Caylee down!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: July 11, 2011, 09:23:08 PM »

I am getting ready to watch Greta so I can see what all this juror has to say....... I can't believe he was saying it made him sick to vote not guilty! Then why in the heck did he do it!!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: July 11, 2011, 09:24:20 PM »

Seriously??!!!    

something is sooo wrong with our world..seriously wrong!

ITA Cookie!!   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.