April 19, 2024, 04:32:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360384 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: July 11, 2011, 10:32:14 PM »

Duct tape came from Anthony home, says juror #11.

This guy is driving me nuts!!!

George was "suspicious", yet he took the duct tape he (as the killer or one in the know) with him to man the tents, knowing full well that exact dect tape would be found on her remains.  Yeah, right...........

What incredible deductive thinking there, foreman!   Rolling Eyes

Yup, because a cop would use the evidence that he used on a victim on posters to implicate himself in the crime. The If brains were dynamite, the collective jurors brains could not blow their noses.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: July 11, 2011, 10:33:18 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/277557/Lead-investigators-in-Casey-Anthony-case-speaking-out
Lead investigators in Casey Anthony case speaking out
Last Updated: Monday, July 11, 2011 10:05 PM

::snipping2::
Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings plans to speak briefly Tuesday afternoon about the investigation before turning it over to some of the key witnesses in this case.

They are:

Cpl. Yuri Melich, with the Criminal Investigation Division, who from the very beginning felt Anthony's story about how Caylee disappeared just didn't add up.
    Sgt. John Allen, also with the Criminal Investigations Division.
    CSI Gerardo Bloise, a forensics expert who testified multiple times during the trial.
    Deputy Sheriff Jason Forgey, who handled the K-9 in the search for Caylee's remains.
    Deputy Sheriff Sandra Osborne, a computer crimes expert who searched the Anthony’s home computer for evidence of a "Zanny the Nanny," as well as key word searches for "chloroform."
    Cpl. Eric Edwards, of the Criminal Investigation Division.
    Ron Murdock, a forensics supervisor.

We will speak with all of these key players when they open up about the Case Against Casey, and will bring you what they have to say at 6 p.m. Tuesday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: July 11, 2011, 10:33:35 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
obkealing bob kealing
What is your question? Thank you friend“@YancyFaith: I'm curious why @bobkealing never answers my questions?”
4 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Confirmed: TMZ photos are not #George and #Cindy Anthony. Says their lawyer Mark Lippman: "No, that's why I had them take it down."
35 minutes ago

We knew that right away
Sure did! 

This might be interesting....
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
To answer questions about the case “@jlangdale: @bobkealing Any clue what the conference is about? #Caseyanthony”
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Top sheriff's investigators in the #Caseyanthony case will hold news conference tomorrow including John Allen and Yuri Melich.
1 hour ago

probably to announce that the prisoner has been released already...

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: July 11, 2011, 10:33:43 PM »

OMG, now squirrel cheeks is on - and this show is off.  Klass was right in not watching it.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: July 11, 2011, 10:34:03 PM »

Want to know how guilty Casey is?

Cheney Mason on Greta is still defending the evidence and Casey even after she was found not guilty.

Even MASON knows his client was guilty.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 11, 2011, 10:34:07 PM »

George is a liar... it's been proven time and time again... but to jump that he is the murderer... it is a neck breaker.

Casey was the last one with Caylee... everyone agrees on this... even Casey.
Casey was a lier to what about the nanny, her talking to Caylee on july 15th at noonish
crazybabyborg
« Reply #486 on: July 11, 2011, 10:34:19 PM »

Raised questions about CHARACTER about GEORGE.

WTF ... DID THIS JURY CHECK OUT THE CHARACTER OF THE DEFENDENT!!!

No. He77 no, he even glosses over her lying!!!

And WTH was that mouth of marbles over the decomp odor?? He stammers "well, some people smelled it and others didn't, blah, blah, blah....."

Are you kidding me??? Yeah, Cindy, George, the tow yard owner all had a conspiracy going against Casey. Brilliant!

I don't need to listen to him. I live alone and it would be morning before anyone would find me after the heart attack.

My God............ Jar's on. "There was no duct tape on the skull." 

Louizeeee........... I'm coming!   
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: July 11, 2011, 10:34:44 PM »

IMO I think Jose had River Cruz set George up. I think he promised her "legal help" or something for her and her family..... She was a plant sent to the tent to "seduce" George and get close to him and then eventually "confess" the accident that snowballed out of control! 

I'm so mad about this Juror 11
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 11, 2011, 10:34:49 PM »

old Cheney Mason is just lying through his teeth.   Greta doesn't know this case.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: July 11, 2011, 10:35:14 PM »

Well it looks like she is serving her final days for her last charge everyday or other day it has gone from 4 charges now it is at one.

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=08049710&ID=4171956638731
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: July 11, 2011, 10:36:10 PM »

I'm sorry had to change the channel.  I cannot stand to listen to  another word that filthy old man utters. 

It sounds like that jury made their decision on Their Speculation instead of what the prosecution presented. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #491 on: July 11, 2011, 10:37:25 PM »

I'm sorry had to change the channel.  I cannot stand to listen to  another word that filthy old man utters. 

It sounds like that jury made their decision on Their Speculation instead of what the prosecution presented. 

They sound just like Casey when talking to Yuri... all you have is speculation.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: July 11, 2011, 10:38:07 PM »

Well it looks like she is serving her final days for her last charge everyday or other day it has gone from 4 charges now it is at one.

don't understand, sorry....

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #493 on: July 11, 2011, 10:38:49 PM »

I wonder if the prosecution cut a deal with Sindy not to bring up the fight on the 15th in order to get her testimony?  I think once she finished her opening act, she felt like she had done her part for the prosecution, and then went back to her previous behavior of protecting her spawn like Grendel's mother.

IMO That is one of the biggest reasons we are in the mess we are in today. There should have been no walking on egg shells around the Anthonys. No deals. Nothing! They are pond scum.

I understand why they tried to do it. They wanted to do nothing to harm the State's case against Casey... but here we are.

Make deals with filthy lying tish heads... usually winds up blowing up in your face.
I agree!!  They should have never ever been allowed to sit in the courtroom either.  All the Anthony's lies ended up helping KC get away with murder.  I predict KC's life will be hell on the outside she will become addicted to drugs and or alcohol and end up dead.  I hope so anyway.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #494 on: July 11, 2011, 10:39:10 PM »

" Casey is a very likeable person." -Cheney Mason on Greta

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #495 on: July 11, 2011, 10:39:51 PM »

George was not on trial.  There was plenty of evidence against Casey without George's testimony.  The defense tried to shift the defendant to George and it looks like the jury let them do it!

TOO STUPID TO SEE THROUGH THE SMOKE AND MIRRORS!

INFURIATING!  

Did you all just hear what he said?

Jury #11 just said he was the one that "ORCHESTRATED" the whole situation. Interesting word. You certainly did orchestrate it Mr. Stealth.

I missed it, but that is just sickening.  I was so furious with what I'd already heard...my head was spinning!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: July 11, 2011, 10:39:53 PM »

I wonder if the prosecution cut a deal with Sindy not to bring up the fight on the 15th in order to get her testimony?  I think once she finished her opening act, she felt like she had done her part for the prosecution, and then went back to her previous behavior of protecting her spawn like Grendel's mother.

IMO That is one of the biggest reasons we are in the mess we are in today. There should have been no walking on egg shells around the Anthonys. No deals. Nothing! They are pond scum.

I understand why they tried to do it. They wanted to do nothing to harm the State's case against Casey... but here we are.

Make deals with filthy lying tish heads... usually winds up blowing up in your face.
I agree!!  They should have never ever been allowed to sit in the courtroom either.  All the Anthony's lies ended up helping KC get away with murder.  I predict KC's life will be hell on the outside she will become addicted to drugs and or alcohol and end up dead.  I hope so anyway.

you promise Mission? God I hope that you are right...

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: July 11, 2011, 10:40:04 PM »

don't understand, sorry....

lol sorry, as the days go by the charges are gone she started with 4 charges when she was sentenced . As she serves her time the charges disappear. So she has served her time for the 3 charges 1 charge left.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 11, 2011, 10:40:40 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/277557/Lead-investigators-in-Casey-Anthony-case-speaking-out
Lead investigators in Casey Anthony case speaking out
Last Updated: Monday, July 11, 2011 10:05 PM

::snipping2::
Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings plans to speak briefly Tuesday afternoon about the investigation before turning it over to some of the key witnesses in this case.

They are:

Cpl. Yuri Melich, with the Criminal Investigation Division, who from the very beginning felt Anthony's story about how Caylee disappeared just didn't add up.
    Sgt. John Allen, also with the Criminal Investigations Division.
    CSI Gerardo Bloise, a forensics expert who testified multiple times during the trial.
    Deputy Sheriff Jason Forgey, who handled the K-9 in the search for Caylee's remains.
    Deputy Sheriff Sandra Osborne, a computer crimes expert who searched the Anthony’s home computer for evidence of a "Zanny the Nanny," as well as key word searches for "chloroform."
    Cpl. Eric Edwards, of the Criminal Investigation Division.
    Ron Murdock, a forensics supervisor.

We will speak with all of these key players when they open up about the Case Against Casey, and will bring you what they have to say at 6 p.m. Tuesday.

Thanks Trimm!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: July 11, 2011, 10:40:53 PM »

old Cheney Mason is just lying through his teeth.   Greta doesn't know this case.

Hey Cheney ... You Maker will be waiting your you one day at the Pearly Gates and you will have much explaining to do before he pushed the elevator button down to Hell.

You are so FOS MASON. You are a disgrace. To talk to her is to like her. Hey Cheny, got any nephews you want to hook up with Casey? Because hse is such marrying material.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.