April 20, 2024, 01:02:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 360425 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #500 on: July 11, 2011, 10:41:10 PM »

So much for that. I got a email from our former governor. I basically asked him if anything could be done, what if the jurors were tampered with, the judge not following through on anything pertaining to Baez, federal charges any other charges. His email said Unfortunately Miss Anthony cannot and will not be tried again the jurors verdict is final.

Even if a juror admits to being bribed or persuaded??   

Yes, my email was long and offered many scenarios.  I asked him what if they were tampered with all that. He did not elaborate much in the email. But he did say in any scenarios the vote is final once the judge found her not guilty it is over.

Oh that just sucks!!  Thanks, West!!   Wait a minute...You mean JP could have changed the verdict? 

No, Once the court found her not guilty because of the jury verdict it was over. he didn't say he could have changed it. I guess he just meant that once he brought her up in front of the court and found her not guilty it was over.
Thank you for sharing with us.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: July 11, 2011, 10:41:12 PM »

George was not on trial.  There was plenty of evidence against Casey without George's testimony.  The defense tried to shift the defendant to George and it looks like the jury let them do it!

TOO STUPID TO SEE THROUGH THE SMOKE AND MIRRORS!

INFURIATING!  

Did you all just hear what he said?

Jury #11 just said he was the one that "ORCHESTRATED" the whole situation. Interesting word. You certainly did orchestrate it Mr. Stealth.

I missed it, but that is just sickening.  I was so furious with what I'd already heard...my head was spinning!

I didn't hear him say that, but just from what I heard of him, I figured he was the ring leader..said that a few posts back!

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: July 11, 2011, 10:41:48 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28509478/detail.html

Robert Hakimoglu

MELBOURNE BEACH, Fla. -- Authorities say a man struck a woman in the face and then jumped into the Indian River to elude police after a fight over the outcome of the Casey Anthony trial.

Melbourne Beach police arrived at the city's pier late Saturday after a fight broke out among fishermen.

MORE: Extended Coverage

The suspect, 42-year-old Robert Hakimoglu, jumped into the water after police asked him to stop.

Sgt. Rick Dovale says an argument started as they discussed the Anthony trial.

Anthony was found not guilty last week in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

According to officers, Hakimoglu agreed with the jury's decision and said he would like to meet Anthony and "maybe have kids with her."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28509478/detail.html#ixzz1Rr48aeZp
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 11, 2011, 10:42:02 PM »

old Cheney Mason is just lying through his teeth.   Greta doesn't know this case.
Hes a disgusting old man and I hope his family is proud of him. I wish I were a nurse in florida as Im quite sure karma will make him need nursing care at some point soon. What I wouldnt give to stick him with needles and accidentally trip over his catheter! Nasty little man. Doesnt have much time to repent before he meets the big guy me thinks
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #504 on: July 11, 2011, 10:43:27 PM »

So much for that. I got a email from our former governor. I basically asked him if anything could be done, what if the jurors were tampered with, the judge not following through on anything pertaining to Baez, federal charges any other charges. His email said Unfortunately Miss Anthony cannot and will not be tried again the jurors verdict is final.

Yes, my email was long and offered many scenarios.  I asked him what if they were tampered with all that. He did not elaborate much in the email. But he did say in any scenarios the vote is final once the judge found her not guilty it is over.

Oh that just sucks!!  Thanks, West!!   Wait a minute...You mean JP could have changed the verdict? 

No, Once the court found her not guilty because of the jury verdict it was over. he didn't say he could have changed it. I guess he just meant that once he brought her up in front of the court and found her not guilty it was over.

I hope they open up and put out some of the things they were holding back. The Anthony family belongs under the bus.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #505 on: July 11, 2011, 10:43:44 PM »

Duct tape came from Anthony home, says juror #11.

This guy is driving me nuts!!!

George was "suspicious", yet he took the duct tape he (as the killer or one in the know) with him to man the tents, knowing full well that exact dect tape would be found on her remains.  Yeah, right...........

What incredible deductive thinking there, foreman!   Rolling Eyes

Yup, because a cop would use the evidence that he used on a victim on posters to implicate himself in the crime. The If brains were dynamite, the collective jurors brains could not blow their noses.

YEAH! And the stupid foreman said IF George smelled decomp at the tow yard, as a former cop, why didn't he call 9-1-1 and why didn't he try to call Casey?? HUH??? 

George went to work knowing Cindy was on it like white on rice! That's when Cindy called Amy and tracked Casey down like a damn dog!! They DID respond to the smell of decomp! Was he even IN the courtroom??? Did he listen to Cindy's 911 call? Did he HEAR her say "There's something wrong; I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!!
George was her Dad.......... My Dad wouldn't have called police before attempting to track down me and his grandchild either. There isn't anything weird about that. Casey had spoken to Cindy regularly, and they responded to what they smelled in the car.

Geeeezzzzz..................
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: July 11, 2011, 10:43:59 PM »

" Casey is a very likeable person." -Cheney Mason on Greta

I guess that is if we define likeable as a girl who is willing to tramp around and screw your boyfriend while ones child rots in a swamp. Some how I do not believe that is Webster's definition Atty Mason.

I think Mason is confusing likable with "slorelike"
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: July 11, 2011, 10:44:00 PM »

Casey's about as likeable as his friggen combover.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: July 11, 2011, 10:45:16 PM »

Unless there is something more to Greta's interview ... the first part was a pathetic failure on every level.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: July 11, 2011, 10:45:51 PM »

I wonder what Great had to pay for that interview
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: July 11, 2011, 10:47:30 PM »

I read her blog... she said Fox paid him nothing.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: July 11, 2011, 10:47:46 PM »

Yes, my email was long and offered many scenarios.  I asked him what if they were tampered with all that. He did not elaborate much in the email. But he did say in any scenarios the vote is final once the judge found her not guilty it is over.

Oh that just sucks!!  Thanks, West!!   Wait a minute...You mean JP could have changed the verdict?  

I hope they open up and put out some of the things they were holding back. The Anthony family belongs under the bus.

Under the xxxxx bus since we know it'd be filled with all those people, strollers, toys, etc!
Edit- the family you named has nothing to do with this case
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 11:51:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: July 11, 2011, 10:48:16 PM »

I have never seen someone so arrogant.   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: July 11, 2011, 10:48:34 PM »

Good for out Hammer!!!   He told Greta how the cow ate the cabbage.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: July 11, 2011, 10:48:56 PM »

Where were Ricardo's My Space pics on neck breaking, houshold weapons???

That jury subscribes to "magical thinking"

------------------
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: July 11, 2011, 10:49:05 PM »

This foreman is so loud, boisterous and self-righteous that I can easily see he just ran over the other jurors.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: July 11, 2011, 10:50:07 PM »

I have never seen someone so arrogant.   
Omg who is this dramatic screaming idiot!? I had to turn my tv down
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #517 on: July 11, 2011, 10:50:23 PM »

I guess that is if we define likeable as a girl who is willing to tramp around and screw your boyfriend while ones child rots in a swamp. Some how I do not believe that is Webster's definition Atty Mason.

I think Mason is confusing likable with "slorelike"

THANK YOU!  Just what I wanted to say!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: July 11, 2011, 10:51:13 PM »

I read her blog... she said Fox paid him nothing.

Well, I guess they got what they paid for.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: July 11, 2011, 10:51:45 PM »

This foreman is so loud, boisterous and self-righteous that I can easily see he just ran over the other jurors.

He also looks very young!!!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.