March 28, 2024, 11:10:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 358527 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: July 11, 2011, 10:51:47 PM »

This foreman is so loud, boisterous and self-righteous that I can easily see he just ran over the other jurors.

I think juror #11 and juror #3 are the shills.   Somebody from the defense paid
them off before they ever got to Orlando. JMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #521 on: July 11, 2011, 10:51:51 PM »

I wonder what Great had to pay for that interview

I read her blog... she said Fox paid him nothing.

I saw it too, she said he didn't ask; and they didn't offer iirc.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: July 11, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »

" Casey is a very likeable person." -Cheney Mason on Greta

So likeable Mason refuted the rumors that KC was going to live with him for awhile.  What an ass!  He is so full of it.

That foreman for the jury talked more to Greta than he talked in deliberations.  They all thought George did this and not KC.  Just what Cindy planned in meetings with Bozo and company.  THEY ALL were in on this from the beginning. 

As for jury tampering, if anything, Bozo was text-ting to Cindy the jurors names so she, Lipman, or ABC could check them out.  JMO

As for anything happening about this debacle nothing can happen ever and KC is free.  We need to be aware of appearances by KC, the A's, Bozo and company and nip it in the bud immediately by writing and complaining to them.  Maybe by being vocal we can stop any of them from making money off Caylee.

O shut up Greta and panel.  Time to turn it away.

Add this to Kentucky:

Local officials voice support for proposed ‘Caylee’s Law’
Bill would make it a felony to wait more than 12 hours to report a child missing

By DEBORAH HIGHLAND, The Daily News, dhighland@bgdailynews.com/783-3243
Monday, July 11, 2011 11:48 AM CDT

http://bgdailynews.com/articles/2011/07/11/news/news2.txt

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #523 on: July 11, 2011, 10:52:43 PM »

The more that I think about this verdict...the more that I feel.......................

GIVE HER TO US

We can make her life he77 a lot better than they can in prison!  Without violence of course!
Monkey Devil! I think you are right.  How would it feel to be the most despised person in America?  IMO she will not achieve the fame she is banking on and that alone will drive her to the edge.  She will surround herself with seedy characters who will make big promises, lie like she does and take her for a looong ride.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: July 11, 2011, 10:53:01 PM »

Sure they did ... Publishers Clearing House just happened to show up at his door 6 months early.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: July 11, 2011, 10:54:33 PM »

I saw it too, she said he didn't ask; and they didn't offer iirc.

He didn't need to ask....the defense had already paid him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #526 on: July 11, 2011, 10:55:56 PM »

old Cheney Mason is just lying through his teeth.   Greta doesn't know this case.
Hes a disgusting old man and I hope his family is proud of him. I wish I were a nurse in florida as Im quite sure karma will make him need nursing care at some point soon. What I wouldnt give to stick him with needles and accidentally trip over his catheter! Nasty little man. Doesnt have much time to repent before he meets the big guy me thinks

He is disgusting and he just looks like he farts a lot, too.

I wish it were illegal to be a talking head if you're uninformed. There would be no one left on TV. It's bad when NG and JV are better aquainted with the facts than these guys.

Ted yelling, "We MUST respect the jury's decision"

No, I musn't respect it. Respecting that decision would be respecting what they turned our justice system into in this case and those guys turned it on its' head. I may have to ACCEPT it, but don't tell me I have to give it my respect. I don't, I won't, I can't, and I never will and I don't need Ted to place himself in any position to tell me what I must do.

That courtroom was the last place Caylee had on this earth to be respected. That was a MUST, Ted. Where's your lecture on HER behalf........huh??
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: July 11, 2011, 10:56:09 PM »

I can't take it. I'm done guys. This is why Klaas was smart & didn't watch tonight. I feel so much disdain for all of these morons! That whole jury let Caylee down. All of them. If more life is snuffed from Casey's hands, then it's on all of these jurors shoulders. They would be to blame. They had the power to do something but chose not to.

I'm logging off. I'll dig more tomorrow. Gonna go for a late run.

Goodnight everyone.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: July 11, 2011, 10:56:56 PM »

This foreman is so loud, boisterous and self-righteous that I can easily see he just ran over the other jurors.

Had I been on the jury, juror #11 would be screaming "UNCLE" ... She's guilty. I would never have allowed a not guilty to take place. being surrounded by imbeciles, I would have forced a hung jury.

I think it need to be asked and explained how it went from a 6-6 vote, to all 6 caving in less than 10 hours to not guilty. These jurors did not do their civic duty, they just wanted outta there.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 11, 2011, 10:57:41 PM »

Listening to him was like listening to Jennifer Ford.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #530 on: July 11, 2011, 10:59:28 PM »

old Cheney Mason is just lying through his teeth.   Greta doesn't know this case.
Hes a disgusting old man and I hope his family is proud of him. I wish I were a nurse in florida as Im quite sure karma will make him need nursing care at some point soon. What I wouldnt give to stick him with needles and accidentally trip over his catheter! Nasty little man. Doesnt have much time to repent before he meets the big guy me thinks

I wish it were illegal to be a talking head if you're uninformed. There would be no one left on TV. It's bad when NG and JV are better aquainted with the facts than these guys.

No, I musn't respect it. Respecting that decision would be respecting what they turned our justice system into in this case and those guys turned it on its' head. I may have to ACCEPT it, but don't tell me I have to give it my respect. I don't, I won't, I can't, and I never will and I don't need Ted to place himself in any position to tell me what I must do.

That courtroom was the last place Caylee had on this earth to be respected. That was a MUST, Ted. Where's your lecture on HER behalf........huh??

Right - and the best part is he was imploring people to not get "emotional" about it... while he was saying this he was screaming at the top of his lungs. Good going, Ted! Way to drive home a good point.  thumleft

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 11, 2011, 10:59:29 PM »

totally agree CBB...

by the way...where is Cappuccino lately? anybody know?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 11, 2011, 11:00:01 PM »

Had I been on the jury, juror #11 would be screaming "UNCLE" ... She's guilty. I would never have allowed a not guilty to take place. being surrounded by imbeciles, I would have forced a hung jury.

I think it need to be asked and explained how it went from a 6-6 vote, to all 6 caving in less than 10 hours to not guilty. These jurors did not do their civic duty, they just wanted outta there.

totally agree!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #533 on: July 11, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »

I honestly think that had any of us been on that jury, we'd still be there. The rest would have been persuaded or it would have been hung. Those are the only 2 options.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #534 on: July 11, 2011, 11:02:12 PM »

I wonder if the prosecution cut a deal with Sindy not to bring up the fight on the 15th in order to get her testimony?  I think once she finished her opening act, she felt like she had done her part for the prosecution, and then went back to her previous behavior of protecting her spawn like Grendel's mother.

IMO That is one of the biggest reasons we are in the mess we are in today. There should have been no walking on egg shells around the Anthonys. No deals. Nothing! They are pond scum.

I understand why they tried to do it. They wanted to do nothing to harm the State's case against Casey... but here we are.

Make deals with filthy lying tish heads... usually winds up blowing up in your face.
I agree!!  They should have never ever been allowed to sit in the courtroom either.  All the Anthony's lies ended up helping KC get away with murder.  I predict KC's life will be hell on the outside she will become addicted to drugs and or alcohol and end up dead.  I hope so anyway.

you promise Mission? God I hope that you are right...
I hope I am too Cook.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: July 11, 2011, 11:03:51 PM »

I can't take it. I'm done guys. This is why Klaas was smart & didn't watch tonight. I feel so much disdain for all of these morons! That whole jury let Caylee down. All of them. If more life is snuffed from Casey's hands, then it's on all of these jurors shoulders. They would be to blame. They had the power to do something but chose not to.

I'm logging off. I'll dig more tomorrow. Gonna go for a late run.

Goodnight everyone.

Night Titch!  Hope your late run helps.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #536 on: July 11, 2011, 11:05:59 PM »

I agree CBB.  I'll never RESPECT the jury's decision either, no way.  They were wrong, and apparently those in that jury room that started the deliberations on the right track to Justice for Caylee; didn't have the guts to see it through.  

They'll have to live with that.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: July 11, 2011, 11:06:22 PM »

Between him and Jennifer Ford the others didn't have a chance.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #538 on: July 11, 2011, 11:08:58 PM »

HLN just reported that juror number 12 who works at Publix has left her home and retired from her job over the phone because she was so afraid how people would look at her.
Cry me a river!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: July 11, 2011, 11:10:31 PM »

Hi monkeys! I just dropped in to show you something. I don't know if you all have heard about this but if not here is a phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on a radio station (in Houston). I listen to this station all the time btw. Looks like Casey may be coming to Houston when she gets released. Anyway it's pretty interesting what the cousin has to say.

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.