March 28, 2024, 05:40:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 358480 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: July 11, 2011, 11:44:29 PM »

Hi monkeys! I just dropped in to show you something. I don't know if you all have heard about this but if not here is a phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on a radio station (in Houston). I listen to this station all the time btw. Looks like Casey may be coming to Houston when she gets released. Anyway it's pretty interesting what the cousin has to say.

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Interesting interview - George is done............and according to this cousin KC & Cindy are going to Houston or Pasadena. Guess KC will get another chance at doing Cindy once again. LOL  They are sticking by the story George did it. It sounded as if there are going to be charges against him brought too.

I will say one thing - although Cindy lied like a dog in that trial I have to agree with one thing the jurors keep saying  - George did not appear to be telling the truth. He did give off the aura of deception throughout the trial to me. By blaming George, the picked the right one because even in his crying jag, something seemed off.  I do think the jurors also picked up on that. That was not a reason to find her not guilty but it could not have helped but plant a lot of doubt in their mind.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: July 11, 2011, 11:50:44 PM »

old Cheney Mason is just lying through his teeth.   Greta doesn't know this case.

Maybe she became afraid of Cindy/the peculiar situation after she went down there and interviewed originally.  Cindy can be a Doberman, remember Mr. Morgan's description of her?  And remember how shockingly rude Cindy was to Megyn Kelly a long time ago?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #562 on: July 11, 2011, 11:51:36 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/277557/Lead-investigators-in-Casey-Anthony-case-speaking-out
Lead investigators in Casey Anthony case speaking out
Last Updated: Monday, July 11, 2011 10:05 PM

::snipping2::
Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings plans to speak briefly Tuesday afternoon about the investigation before turning it over to some of the key witnesses in this case.

They are:

Cpl. Yuri Melich, with the Criminal Investigation Division, who from the very beginning felt Anthony's story about how Caylee disappeared just didn't add up.
    Sgt. John Allen, also with the Criminal Investigations Division.
    CSI Gerardo Bloise, a forensics expert who testified multiple times during the trial.
    Deputy Sheriff Jason Forgey, who handled the K-9 in the search for Caylee's remains.
    Deputy Sheriff Sandra Osborne, a computer crimes expert who searched the Anthony’s home computer for evidence of a "Zanny the Nanny," as well as key word searches for "chloroform."
    Cpl. Eric Edwards, of the Criminal Investigation Division.
    Ron Murdock, a forensics supervisor.

We will speak with all of these key players when they open up about the Case Against Casey, and will bring you what they have to say at 6 p.m. Tuesday.

Wow--fantastic!

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/277557/Lead-investigators-in-Casey-Anthony-case-speaking-out

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: July 11, 2011, 11:51:53 PM »

Hi monkeys! I just dropped in to show you something. I don't know if you all have heard about this but if not here is a phone interview with Cindy Anthony's cousin on a radio station (in Houston). I listen to this station all the time btw. Looks like Casey may be coming to Houston when she gets released. Anyway it's pretty interesting what the cousin has to say.

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Thanks icey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #564 on: July 11, 2011, 11:53:19 PM »

Interesting interview - George is done............and according to this cousin KC & Cindy are going to Houston or Pasadena. Guess KC will get another chance at doing Cindy once again. LOL  They are sticking by the story George did it. It sounded as if there are going to be charges against him brought too.

I will say one thing - although Cindy lied like a dog in that trial I have to agree with one thing the jurors keep saying  - George did not appear to be telling the truth. He did give off the aura of deception throughout the trial to me. By blaming George, the picked the right one because even in his crying jag, something seemed off.  I do think the jurors also picked up on that. That was not a reason to find her not guilty but it could not have helped but plant a lot of doubt in their mind.

George is a steaming pile, no doubts about that. When he said "I will sell my soul to the devil" to protect my daughter. I find it funny.

The devil will double deal ya in the end, George. You got what you wanted... and now more people are focusing on you all the time.

Winning at all costs is very costly. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Being an ass - it's the only long term job you've ever had.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: July 11, 2011, 11:53:53 PM »

Raised questions about CHARACTER about GEORGE.

WTF ... DID THIS JURY CHECK OUT THE CHARACTER OF THE DEFENDENT!!!
No. He77 no, he even glosses over her lying!!!

And WTH was that mouth of marbles over the decomp odor?? He stammers "well, some people smelled it and others didn't, blah, blah, blah....."

Are you kidding me??? Yeah, Cindy, George, the tow yard owner all had a conspiracy going against Casey. Brilliant!

I don't need to listen to him. I live alone and it would be morning before anyone would find me after the heart attack.

My God............ Jar's on. "There was no duct tape on the skull." 

Louizeeee........... I'm coming!   
Not to mention Casey herself, Yuri Melich, the cadaver dogs, the cadaver dog handler, Arpad Vass... they ALL smelled it.

BBM

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: July 11, 2011, 11:55:09 PM »

" Casey is a very likeable person." -Cheney Mason on Greta

He can write that in a letter of recommendation for her when she applies for a job at a nursery school.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 12, 2011, 12:00:03 AM »

Juror on Greta says the jury suspected George Anthony of possible murder.

Whoa!!

Know what?  I do not believe that the jurors suspected George of Caylee's murder.  Now way, Mr. Foreman, not buying that for one second.

Mr. Foreman was the defence's mouthpiece.  What persuation/influence/instructions was this guy able to convey to jury members that completely negated the prosecution's case against Casey Anthony in under 11 hours of deliberation.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 12, 2011, 12:01:59 AM »

I wonder what Great had to pay for that interview

I read her blog... she said Fox paid him nothing.

I saw it too, she said he didn't ask; and they didn't offer iirc.

FOX doesn't pay for interviews usually.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #569 on: July 12, 2011, 12:03:45 AM »

And WTH was that mouth of marbles over the decomp odor?? He stammers "well, some people smelled it and others didn't, blah, blah, blah....."

Are you kidding me??? Yeah, Cindy, George, the tow yard owner all had a conspiracy going against Casey. Brilliant!

I don't need to listen to him. I live alone and it would be morning before anyone would find me after the heart attack.

Not to mention Casey herself, Yuri Melich, the cadaver dogs, the cadaver dog handler, Arpad Vass... they ALL smelled it.

BBM

And had JP let them open that can, the jury could have had a whiff of it too!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #570 on: July 12, 2011, 12:08:01 AM »

George is a steaming pile, no doubts about that. When he said "I will sell my soul to the devil" to protect my daughter. I find it funny.

The devil will double deal ya in the end, George. You got what you wanted... and now more people are focusing on you all the time.
Winning at all costs is very costly. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Being an ass - it's the only long term job you've ever had.

Carpe, you usually make me laugh. You just gave me chills. That's a very insightful, significant post in my book. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: July 12, 2011, 12:10:37 AM »

Well, fellow monks, I am bushed and spouse out of town on business, home tomorrow, our 33 anniversary. I've done all I can do for Caylee today. Not much, I am afraid. Maybe tomorrow.

Goodnight,

Yoder 1, the Amish Jedi.

Yoder ... thank you for contacting NG re Mark Lippman's conflicting statements.

Happy 33rd Anniversay to your and your hubby!!

Janet

_____

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 12, 2011, 12:13:25 AM »

BBM

And had JP let them open that can, the jury could have had a whiff of it too!!
If only.  But then, with this jury, instead of considering the evidence right under their own noses, they would claim they assumed George or OCSO planted the smell there or something. 

(And I left out CSI Gerardo Bloise... he smelled human decomp, too.)

What a travesty.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #573 on: July 12, 2011, 12:14:17 AM »

Juror on Greta says the jury suspected George Anthony of possible murder.

Whoa!!

Know what?  I do not believe that the jurors suspected George of Caylee's murder.  Now way, Mr. Foreman, not buying that for one second.

Mr. Foreman was the defence's mouthpiece.  What persuation/influence/instructions was this guy able to convey to jury members that completely negated the prosecution's case against Casey Anthony in under 11 hours of deliberation.

Janet

Hi Janet! That 10.75 hours also included meals and breaks.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: July 12, 2011, 12:16:46 AM »

The inference from this link that icey posted is that Cindy and George are splitting and that Cindy is writing (or endorsing) a book in which she claims the defense's story is all true. KC is a victim of incest and her mind just "shut down" or "did a right turn" when Caylee accidently drowned in the pool.

I'm going to get sick. Can't this whole family just move to Siberia??

Maybe they could relocate to the Texas/Mexico border     
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: July 12, 2011, 12:17:41 AM »

Janet

Hi Janet! That 10.75 hours also included meals and breaks.   

_____

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: July 12, 2011, 12:24:53 AM »

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/6460069-417/casey-anthony-to-live-in-disguise-as-if-in-witness-protection-program.html

Casey Anthony to live in disguise, as if in witness protection program

The mother of the slain Caylee reportedly is considering various disguises she can easily employ — to realistically alter her appearance. “There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” said the Anthony insider, who says she believes “Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there. 

Once Anthony reaches the still-secret location where she will live (known to a handful of people — but not my source) she is expected to live under a pseudonym, “almost as if she was living in a witness protection-like program,” to avoid being harassed.

She'll never be able to live like that.  KC is in love with KC.  She'll want to go clubbing, partying, and drinking.  She won't last 10 minutes before someone gets some tape of her in action.

I agree---and remember, George said she liked to 'live on the edge'.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: July 12, 2011, 12:27:53 AM »

If any of them, the DT, ANTS, jurors are getting death threats, all they have to do is to report it to the police.
The police will investigate and charges would be laid.
Then there would be a jury trial.
Then, the jury would want to go home or to Disney World or just be and there would be alot of media attention.
The jury would find the defendant (s) not guilty and that would be justice or would that be a pay it forward in a backwards kind of way.
ps. Mason does look like he farts alot.
Maybe Cindy and KC are going to check into the Pasedena Recovery Centre with Dr. Drew.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: July 12, 2011, 12:30:33 AM »

I wonder what Great had to pay for that interview

I read her blog... she said Fox paid him nothing.

I saw it too, she said he didn't ask; and they didn't offer iirc.

FOX doesn't pay for interviews usually.

Joran van der Sloot was paid $10,000 by Fox in an underhand manner for an interview.  Joran later emailed Greta and implied that every word that he had spewed out of his mouth in the interview was a lie.

Could it be that Mr. Foreman was also paid thousands for a tape ... for an image ... for a copy of a document?

Janet

++++

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Coming up: You heard Joran van der Sloot in an interview done in Thailand say he sold Natalee, but eight hours later, before we had even gotten out of Thailand, an e-mail flashed across my BlackBerry. Joran said he lied to us. Did Joran lie to us?  And if so, when? When he said he sold Natalee or eight hours later, when he said it was not true? Joran's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, joins us next.

<snipped>

TACOPINA: OK. So whatever I have - I mean, an email from one of your producers, Steph Watts, you know, to Joran, talking about the Western Union transaction. Greta, look --

VAN SUSTEREN: That is how the money is transferred. There's no secret. There's no secret.

TACOPINA: You paid him for a tape that he made and wound up getting an hour interview with him. And so be it, Greta. Great TV, great ratings- -

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you have a problem with that?

TACOPINA: Yes, I do have a problem with it, Greta, because if you offered Joran $10,000 tomorrow and ask him to tell you a fifth story, he would do it.

Clearly, he's a sick kid. Clearly, I have nothing to say in defense of his actions, Greta. OK?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

_____

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: July 12, 2011, 12:32:30 AM »

Actually, I think this is part of the plan.  Why in the world would a family member tell the world where Casey is going?  It's a decoy.  Everyone is gonna flock to Houston, when, in turn, Casey is probably not even going there.  I don't believe it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.