March 28, 2024, 06:06:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEWS  (Read 3730 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« on: July 09, 2011, 10:47:10 AM »

http://www.petition2congress.com/congress/rep-steven-palazzo/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 11:19:48 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 09:17:09 AM »

Response from Sen. Roger Wicker:

Thank you for contacting me to express your views about the Caylee Anthony case.  I am glad to have the benefit of your views on this issue. 

As a member of the United States Senate, I have the privilege of representing Mississippi and voting on legislation impacting the entire United States.  However, decisions about many important issues are reserved for local and state officials.  Most crimes are state criminal offenses.  In this case, Casey Anthony was prosecuted by the State of Florida for alleged violations of Florida law. I encourage you to let your Senator or Representative in the Mississippi Legislature know of your concerns about this matter. 

Be assured I will keep your views in mind should the U.S. Congress consider legislation regarding reporting missing children.  Please feel free to contact me if I can ever assist you.

With best wishes, I am

Sincerely yours,

Roger F.Wicker
            U.S. Senate

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.