April 24, 2024, 11:50:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149399 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2007, 07:04:47 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Tyler - I know you are a very bright woman and I do truly respect your opinions. The thing is, though, that I really believe what is in my sig line. "What you think about is what expands in your life."

I think if we stay positive it will help the outcome of the case.

Okay, maybe I'm an idiot, but I'm a positive idiot.  Laughing

i will eat my robotic brain if there is not an arrest and CONVICTION

Laughing  Twisted Evil

Can a robots take out his own brain and eat it up?  Shocked

they can do that  Cool

then i just go to the robot store and get another one

Get one for me too while you're there. I think I can use a new one.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #161 on: May 14, 2007, 07:05:35 PM »

Where is San, today?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: May 14, 2007, 07:05:44 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Tyler - I know you are a very bright woman and I do truly respect your opinions. The thing is, though, that I really believe what is in my sig line. "What you think about is what expands in your life."

Laughing  Twisted Evil

I say, Robots...aren't we a pithy today? Very Happy

well,,,,, since the lawn chair incident i have been a little out of whack  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: May 14, 2007, 07:05:46 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
How do we know where they've been since they've been down there.  Do you suppose they'd do any undercover work or would that be too freakin easy?  

I am trying to stay positive with you here, BT.  I really am.  It's trying my patience and there's not much of that left.

There have been so many layers of lies and most likely destroyed evidence that at times it's hard to believe the truth will be revealed.  However, it has been said there is no such thing as a perfect crime.  I think some of these investigators can pick up signs and bits and pieces and put enough together to know something really went wrong.  Why else was so much time, money and energy spent covering up?  There must be something big under all of this, besides Natalee's disappearance.  At times it worries me that the Dutch might have a good idea of just what went down, but maybe the corruption goes up farther than they feel comfortable with...and they won't bring it to the light.  See, even I get to feeling dismal about the thing.  I still hope for justice.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 14, 2007, 07:06:31 PM »

Laughing  Twisted Evil

Can a robots take out his own brain and eat it up?  Shocked

they can do that  Cool

then i just go to the robot store and get another one

Get one for me too while you're there. I think I can use a new one.  Wink

you got it  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: May 14, 2007, 07:10:42 PM »

everyone that has followed this case has become DE-SENSITIZED
because of the way it has been handled

there are 2 parts

PART 1  the LIES of the suspects than keep coming like OLD FAITHFUL

PART 2  the way it was handled by ARUBA which has been tremendously corrupt

taking a step backwards and looking at it.. the case is not cimplicated at all

we all know it, and the Dutch know it  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: May 14, 2007, 07:15:22 PM »

When were all the files, etc. sent to the Netherlands?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: May 14, 2007, 07:15:30 PM »

Here is something from Patrick Hurley, dated July 2, 2006 that is still relevant, IMO:
http://tinyurl.com/25x9ko  "Why I believe Joran Van Der Sloot is Still Guilty.
And it's almost a year later, since this article.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: May 14, 2007, 07:23:43 PM »

Easy - In the end, did you manage to stay awake all day?

I had to eat Nacho chips and drink Diet Dr. Pepper to keep from getting keyboard face.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: May 14, 2007, 07:23:43 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

EASY - I don't remember exactly but I want to say it was late last summer, maybe August they sent the entire 400lbs of the dossier to the Netherlands.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: May 14, 2007, 07:26:56 PM »

Still trying to find that date.  Seems the Netherlands was asked to help in late August 2006 but I'm looking now for when the files were sent.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: May 14, 2007, 07:27:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

EASY - I don't remember exactly but I want to say it was late last summer, maybe August they sent the entire 400lbs of the dossier to the Netherlands.

I was hoping it could be finger-printed before its disposal to the Netherlands.  I feel quite sure since there are so many missing pages, many of these were removed by the reporter who (foot in mouth) said, "I have seen the whole dossier."  

Remember that gotcha moment when I called her on that.  You know who I am talking about.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: May 14, 2007, 07:29:53 PM »

Easy - In the end, did you manage to stay awake all day?

I had to eat Nacho chips and drink Diet Dr. Pepper to keep from getting keyboard face.  Laughing

It was tough BT!  I had to keep getting up and walking around.  It was an icky kind of Monday, plus we had a lot of smoke from Florida and Georgia.  Just made the whole day kind of suck. lol
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: May 14, 2007, 07:30:29 PM »

I would be as happy as a dead pig in the sunshine if the J2K2 were convicted over this, but I would also like to see JR convicted on some of the covert coups she pulled during this investigation and obstruction of justice.  It could be proven if anyone in Aruba had a modicum of decency and integrity in their small finger.  That is one ruthless, unethical, sarcastic, witchy leather-faced, kinky-headed parasite.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: May 14, 2007, 07:31:50 PM »

Don’t search too hard Klaas.  I have it somewhere.  I was just trying to think this through a little.  They didn’t go to Aruba to review the files.  They had those for months and probably developed an agenda before they ever landed.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 14, 2007, 07:33:38 PM »

Quote from: Tylergal
Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Sharon,

Just read your response on the last thread regarding the 'car'...the thought had crossed my mind while searching the net for Honda pics because I found many different tail lights & parts sites.

Hi 2NJ

I thought it was an interesting post. But of course there is no way to validate if this FP poster knew something or not.

The date of the post was interesting to me.

The fact that he gave a license plate number and said it was Joran's car -- and that Joran pimped it out -- was interesting to me.

He had an earlier post where he really calls out Paulus -- that was interesting to me, too Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Charles Croes described Joran and ... the vehicle he was observed in when leaving Carlos 'N Charlie's.  The kids did not say that the vehicle belonged to Joran.

Janet

Charles Croes
On the Record w/ Greta
June 30, 2005

C. Croes:  ... I then described Joran. At this point, I wasn't sure about his name. And they asked me what kind of car he drove. And I wasn't sure. And I said, "But we do know that he was in a silver or gray metallic car, small car with a large exhaust." One of the guys says, "Oh, that's Joran."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: May 14, 2007, 07:36:14 PM »

We need to make friends with one of those cold case type people that are on CTV all the time.   Very Happy
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: May 14, 2007, 07:37:11 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
This is more an investigation of ALE/MEP than one to solve the NH case.

In My Opinion
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: May 14, 2007, 07:48:11 PM »

This is more an investigation of ALE/MEP than one to solve the NH case.

I totally agree Spock. Natalee's case is simply a part of the overall corruption on the island.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: May 14, 2007, 07:51:18 PM »

FBI INVOLVEMENT

Alabama Associated Press
August 8, 2005

The FBI will gain access to investigative reports in the Natalee Holloway case, after a judge turned down a motion by Joran Van Der Sloot's defense attorney to keep the agency from participating in the investigation.
The decision gives FBI agents access to transcripts of interrogations of suspects in the case and other information collected by Aruban authorities. Holloway's family members were encouraged by the decision.

"It gives more eyes and ears to the investigation," her father Dave Holloway said. "If the FBI can give any input or recommendation to the Aruban authorities, that's good."

HOWEVER ...

Harris Falulner
NANCY GRACE
September 28, 2005

HARRIS FAULKNER, "A CURRENT AFFAIR": ….. For instance, I never knew until talking with Beth this week that the FBI was never given a single document, audio or visual, in this case. And now we`ve confirmed that, and I know you have done so, too. All along, we had thought this summer, you know, maybe they were being held at bay because of Dutch or Aruban law. And then we saw the Aruban prime minister about a month ago come out and say, FBI, come on in, inviting them in, I thought in a more substantive manner. Maybe we all thought that, too. But when Beth told me, sure, there was a Dutch official who flew from Holland all the way to Quantico to share information, but didn`t leave a single thing in the hands of the FBI.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.