April 26, 2024, 02:14:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149440 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: May 14, 2007, 09:28:26 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing    I just finished looking at the whole thing, that was pretty good, must have taken you a lot of work to put tht together !!

Thanks!  Very Happy

Let's just say it took lots of outfit changes for those durned sock monkeys.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: May 14, 2007, 09:29:16 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Maybe the Dutch are done searching and just need to get arrest warrents.

One can hope.

... and maybe Tamikomom's husband will be not be disappointed when I inform him when he comes back from the store that he will have to put off his long anticipated fishing trip in a couple of weeks as his sister just called and informed me that relatives will be arriving from Japan the day he was planning on leaving.

Kermit ... you are such a silly froggie.

CROAK!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: May 14, 2007, 09:30:02 PM »

i wonder is Anna is at the shore store looking for more shoes for all of her OUTFITS !!!!!!

ROFL

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: May 14, 2007, 09:31:11 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i wonder is Anna is at the shore store looking for more shoes for all of her OUTFITS !!!!!!

ROFL

Twisted Evil

edited to change to shoe store NOT the shore store

geeeeeeesum   robots    get with it  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: May 14, 2007, 09:31:37 PM »

O/T but I assume the story of the bank robbery here in the Birmingham area made the national news.

I used the ATM at that bank branch Saturday afternoon, and go by there often although I don't have an account there. I didn't know any of the employees. 2 of the tellers were killed (one was pregnant) and a third is very critically injured.

Some of the tortures my fellow menfolk in here have referenced at times, seem quite appropriate for the human garbage that did this. I have a few ideas of my own.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: May 14, 2007, 09:33:34 PM »

ROFL

Twisted Evil

Ohhhhhh your gonna get it !!!!!!!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: May 14, 2007, 09:34:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Let's think about this:

GLENDA - last posted May 3rd
JR DUTCH ATTORNEY - last posted May 5th
MEDLEYRELAY - last posted May 9th

Reason?

1.  The thrill is gone
2.  The end is near
3.  Their ATA fund ended
4.  They suddenly realized JPK2 are guilty as hell and have fallen into a drunken stupor  Wink

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Evening folks. I promised Klaas last ngiht I would post.She and others threatend to kick my ass if I didn't.  Shocked  Shocked
Thanks for the kind words to those who posted. Sorry I didn't answer alot of emails either..I did read them all but didnt have time to respond and since they are gone now? I dunno who all wrote  Embarassed  the one sent to me had a virus attacthed to it.. which pissed me off more then anything. and I deletd everything. Had to run my virus scan. which my PC is fine. Smile I am coloed off now.. I have been here for 2 years and not gonna let some ass chase me off. I got an email from a family member as well. Smile She knows how much I care. Smoochies to her!  I guess you follks are stuck with me.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   and Tibro is right.. my schedule fot the next 2 weeks is pure hell. 1 day off in the next 2 week.   Evil or Very Mad

Now I dont have to worry about getting my ass kicked..   Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: May 14, 2007, 09:35:07 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
O/T but I assume the story of the bank robbery here in the Birmingham area made the national news.

I used the ATM at that bank branch Saturday afternoon, and go by there often although I don't have an account there. I didn't know any of the employees. 2 of the tellers were killed (one was pregnant) and a third is very critically injured.

Some of the tortures my fellow menfolk in here have referenced at times, seem quite appropriate for the human garbage that did this. I have a few ideas of my own.

SB - I read about that, so sad.  What is wrong with people these days?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: May 14, 2007, 09:35:45 PM »

ROFL

Twisted Evil

someone told me Anna is like 5 feet tall and weighs 90 pounds

i aint skeeeeeeeeeeered of her Twisted Evil  Razz

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: May 14, 2007, 09:37:06 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Let's think about this:

GLENDA - last posted May 3rd
JR DUTCH ATTORNEY - last posted May 5th
MEDLEYRELAY - last posted May 9th

Reason?

1.  The thrill is gone
2.  The end is near
3.  Their ATA fund ended
4.  They suddenly realized JPK2 are guilty as hell and have fallen into a drunken stupor  Wink

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Evening folks. I promised Klaas last ngiht I would post.She and others threatend to kick my ass if I didn't.  Shocked  Shocked
Thanks for the kind words to those who posted. Sorry I didn't answer alot of emails either..I did read them all but didnt have time to respond and since they are gone now? I dunno who all wrote  Embarassed  the one sent to me had a virus attacthed to it.. which pissed me off more then anything. and I deletd everything. Had to run my virus scan. which my PC is fine. Smile I am coloed off now.. I have been here for 2 years and not gonna let some ass chase me off. I got an email from a family member as well. Smile She knows how much I care. Smoochies to her!  I guess you follks are stuck with me.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   and Tibro is right.. my schedule fot the next 2 weeks is pure hell. 1 day off in the next 2 week.   Evil or Very Mad

Now I dont have to worry about getting my ass kicked..   Very Happy

glad to see you  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: May 14, 2007, 09:37:24 PM »

Angie ~ so happy you're here tonight  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: May 14, 2007, 09:37:42 PM »

Hey Angie Girl Very Happy   I'm glad you are back in the cage Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: May 14, 2007, 09:38:14 PM »

Angie, I knew you just couldn't leave us!

Hang in there and remember that it's just a "job", and DON'T let it rule your life. Be determined to keep doing the personal stuff you want to do, even if there's limited time.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: May 14, 2007, 09:38:19 PM »

Very sad SB  Sad
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: May 14, 2007, 09:39:32 PM »

Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: May 14, 2007, 09:39:36 PM »

Thanks guys Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #276 on: May 14, 2007, 09:39:47 PM »

Angie!!!!
Just posted to send you smoochies!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: May 14, 2007, 09:40:26 PM »

See how he doesn't like to kiss me?? lol I don't get it!! Laughing  Sad

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: May 14, 2007, 09:40:48 PM »

I didnt hear about that but a few months ago, a guy I went to high school with (graduated in the same class even) stangled his old lady then cut her up and spread her in a park near their house.  It was all over our local news.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: May 14, 2007, 09:41:01 PM »

ROFL

Twisted Evil

someone told me Anna is like 5 feet tall and weighs 90 pounds

i aint skeeeeeeeeeeered of her Twisted Evil  Razz

And probably has little bitty girl sized feet like Klaasend  Wink. And we let these women intimidate us that way...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.