April 24, 2024, 07:02:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149394 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2007, 03:08:19 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
OSpainter,

Thanks so much for that transcript.

I take everything that JQK says as the truth and trust him, not the commentators.

He does sound a little like he thinks they are preparing for court.
No one can accuse these investigators of allowing the media or Beth to do anything to their investigation just as ALE should have done.

ALE = just chase rumors because they are too lazy or whatever to actually investigate.

Then blame Beth for their own failure.

Surely their "system" does not disregard statements.  If it does, why on earth would ALE have spent all that time taking them?  And if they count for something, those suspects have incriminated themselves over and over.

You are welcome,

I also trust Mr Kelly and personally I am satisfied that Beth is not on TV, she has been put through enough, had her words twisted, the meanest things I have ever heard or read that could be said about a human. Beth knows what happened, she might not know exactly how it happened, but she certainly knows who is responsible. My heart aches for her.

Don't you think the Dutch have put this all together by now (if given all the statements) and are just looking for 1 thing inconsistent that they can prove (because of all the lies and cover up)?

I pray they found something of Natalee's at the VDS house, it will nail J and P to the wall and put those monsters away for a long time.

I say "JVDS please, keep talking."

See ya,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2007, 03:08:45 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Wonder what happened with Joran's book tour.  That boy sure did get quiet after the recent search.  That has got to be hard for him!  lol

What perfect timing, huh!?   Shut his a$$ up and messed up any possible book sales.  Bastard!

Enjoying those Percoset I see.

Sucks to be him.  A lying POS.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2007, 03:14:03 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Thanks to you guys for the summaries.  

IMO - this investigation just "feels" different.  The Dutch Investigators are keeping to themselves, seperating their investigation from ALE et al.  I am hopeful that they are working to be able to bring charges.  I think they are trying to pull together all the info they have in order to do that.  At least I hope so.

I believe the fact they locked out the local yokels speaks volumes.

I think we need to adopt a new slogan for ALE, the "cowboys who can't shoot straight."  KJ was right; they did not want to go in like cowboys; they wanted to go in like the Keystone cops, which is what they did except they were not naive but stupid lackeys for the "man."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2007, 03:15:30 PM »

So we know if this ever gets to court, will it be a jury or Judge that hears the case?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2007, 03:20:20 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
You all sound a little more encouraged than I felt after the interviews.  Tyler is right, JQK is hard to read.  Of course, the just keep asking the same questions and the answers never change because the Dutch are doing a great job at working secretively.  I agree this does feel different, but feeling extremely cautious.

Wish I could be more like Robots, feeling absolutely positive!  As if he actually knows something we all dont!   the magic!?  Shocked
 Laughing

the key is the DUTCH will be FOREVER LINKED to this dismal failure of ALE if they do not get it done.

nobody in the world wants to be linked to these CRIMINALS

cause thats what they are CRIMINALS,,,,yes ALE are

CRIMINALS

Yes, but my fear is they don't get enough evidence (all destroyed) to convict anybody, regardless if they want to.  It could end up a closed cold case and then time fades and most (except us) will forget  Crying or Very sad

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2007, 03:20:25 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
So we know if this ever gets to court, will it be a jury or Judge that hears the case?

Judge is what we've been told.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2007, 03:22:48 PM »

Wonder what happened with Joran's book tour.  That boy sure did get quiet after the recent search.  That has got to be hard for him!  lol

What perfect timing, huh!?   Shut his a$$ up and messed up any possible book sales.  Bastard!

Enjoying those Percoset I see.

Sucks to be him.  A lying POS.

Percocets are my friend!  Laughing

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2007, 03:23:13 PM »

Judge is what we've been told.

Thanks

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2007, 03:24:39 PM »

At least if I say something stupid or make an a$$ out of myself, I have an excuse for now..... Wink

Right now, without my voice, this is my only outlet.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2007, 03:27:57 PM »

I pray something happens this week, while I am at home close to t.v.  I hate when stuff happens when I'm at work and can't see.  

And it's extremely slow in here today and I'm lonely.  Hope it get's busier tonight.  sorry, having my own little pity party here. Rolling Eyes

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2007, 03:28:01 PM »

JUDGE,and keep taking your pills,as needed
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2007, 03:35:01 PM »

I don't see how the defense could get past Natalee being in the car and there is no evidence of her being in the car, there has/had to be DNA of her in the car, plain and simple IMO.

I don't see how they could explain that away, they have already admitted that Natalee was in the car.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2007, 03:36:22 PM »

OSpainter,

I take everything that JQK says as the truth and trust him, not the commentators.

No one can accuse these investigators of allowing the media or Beth to do anything to their investigation just as ALE should have done.

ALE = just chase rumors because they are too lazy or whatever to actually investigate.

Surely their "system" does not disregard statements.  If it does, why on earth would ALE have spent all that time taking them?  And if they count for something, those suspects have incriminated themselves over and over.

You are welcome,

I also trust Mr Kelly and personally I am satisfied that Beth is not on TV, she has been put through enough, had her words twisted, the meanest things I have ever heard or read that could be said about a human. Beth knows what happened, she might not know exactly how it happened, but she certainly knows who is responsible. My heart aches for her.

Don't you think the Dutch have put this all together by now (if given all the statements) and are just looking for 1 thing inconsistent that they can prove (because of all the lies and cover up)?

I pray they found something of Natalee's at the VDS house, it will nail J and P to the wall and put those monsters away for a long time.

See ya,

OS

Os - I think you have hit the nail on the head.  Yes, they have their inconsistant statements, lies, PVs that none match or add up.... They are now looking for physical evidence and inconsistancies in their time lines and/or cell and computer records.

I wonder if once they get all their evidence together, if they will approach one or more of the suspects and give them a chance to confess and turn evidence...Or if they will go for the whole bunch... I guess it depends on the evidence they have gathered.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2007, 03:36:49 PM »

I don't see how the defense could get past Natalee being in the car and there is no evidence of her being in the car, there has/had to be DNA of her in the car, plain and simple IMO.

I don't see how they could explain that away, they have already admitted that Natalee was in the car.

But all they found was supposedely 'chocolate' and 'cleaning fluid', right?
Any real evidence now is probably gone.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2007, 03:37:20 PM »

I believe that the silence of Beth Twitty is furthering the Aruban agenda of protecting Paulus and Joran.  It was the voice of this determined mother who would stop at nothing in her quest for answers ... in her quest for justice ...  in her quest to expose the corrupt investigation.  Beth asked the hard questions that dictated media attention.  According to Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, the focus of the media on the disappearance of his daughter is only reason that Aruba is going the motions of an investigation ... the only reason for one horse and pony show after another.

Aruba cannot win.  Beth may required a time to renew her strength ... renew her spirit but ... justice for Natalee demands that she again has to rise up and be heard.  This incredible woman needs to continually remind the world that conflicts of interest within the Aruban investigation is prevent jutice from prevailing.

Janet

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
April 11, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the media help or hurt you?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Oh, absolutely. And I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 8, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I think it's just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won't do. There's nowhere that I won't go, and there's nothing—I'm going to ask every question. I don't care how painful it is. I will do it, because I'm not going to have any regrets.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2007, 03:52:02 PM »

OSpainter,

You are welcome,

See ya,

OS

Os - I think you have hit the nail on the head.  Yes, they have their inconsistant statements, lies, PVs that none match or add up.... They are now looking for physical evidence and inconsistancies in their time lines and/or cell and computer records.

I wonder if once they get all their evidence together, if they will approach one or more of the suspects and give them a chance to confess and turn evidence...Or if they will go for the whole bunch... I guess it depends on the evidence they have gathered.

I think they will go where the evidence takes them, like they did a couple weeks ago, and then yesterday.  I do feel that Jvds and Pvds are going down. Don't know if they will give the K2's a chance or not, after all their lies and involvement they don't deserve a chance IMO. Hope they all get hung.

I would like to be a fly on the wall to hear what J, P K2's are saying, like
"I wonder what all the Dutch have, or I wonder why they are doing this or that" or "I wonder if/who talked." They should all have diarrhea by now.

No such thing as a perfect crime and they know that by now IMO. It is just a matter of time...

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2007, 03:54:20 PM »

Thanks to you guys for the summaries.  

IMO - this investigation just "feels" different.  The Dutch Investigators are keeping to themselves, seperating their investigation from ALE et al.  I am hopeful that they are working to be able to bring charges.  I think they are trying to pull together all the info they have in order to do that.  At least I hope so.

This feels different to me as well.  They do a surprise visit to the Kalpoes on a Saturday morning, wake them up, get them out of the way, spend an hour in the house and leave with nothing.  To me that sounds like they had a very specific mission planned and new exactly what they were looking for.  Why they checked out a laptop and a cell phone at this date is a little mysterious to me, but they definitely did not waste a lot of time at the place.

Bet they took lots of pictures...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2007, 03:55:34 PM »

But all they found was supposedly 'chocolate' and 'cleaning fluid', right?
Any real evidence now is probably gone.

But NO evidence is Evidence imo. Proves they did something to get rid of the evidence of Natalee being in the car that night.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2007, 03:57:36 PM »

ALE has known who did what and what happened since June 2005. The evidence, the statements, it was all there. The decision was made to coverup the crime and the Dutch looked the other way. Two years have passed, the Dutch are here, not to meter out justice but to see how deep the corruption had gone. If they can hang the perps on what evidence is left, they will. However, I think they are there to clean the place up, so this won't happen again. This is more an investigation of ALE/MEP than one to solve the NH case.

In My Opinion
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2007, 03:58:35 PM »

I'm a little confused.  They never went to the Kalpoe's that night, that we know of.  I'm just wondering what 'looking' at the house could provide them, especially with timelines and cellphones.  Even if they had taken anything to there house after the crime, certainly they would have gotten rid of it after 2 yrs.  What am I missing here?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.