April 19, 2024, 10:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149335 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: May 14, 2007, 10:47:32 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "klaasend"
JQK indicated something else might be going down in Aruba this week!

Oh I hope something happens before Friday cause I won't have internet for almost 2 weeks except to check emails real quick.  Dang

I'm gonna have to figure out a way to get  my monkey fix.  Rolling Eyes

post your cell phoone number

Twisted Evil

uummm.....nope if something happens I just hope somebody emails me.

Silly robots  Laughing  Laughing

i have been waiting patiently for you to answer me
 Twisted Evil

maybe give Klass your email ? Wink

Don't you start with me man!!  JK  Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: May 14, 2007, 10:47:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Jossy, is a forgiving soul and I’m sure all Greta had to do is apologize.  But, that kind of sucked and killed any hope I might have had that this thing might be solved.  I fear we are being taken on another ride.......

Easy, I agree with you.  I hate to say that, but I have a bad feeling about it.

Yeah, kind of like they are all shaking hands right before going home after a debate or something.

Makes me feel sort of uneasy as well.

Do you ever get the feeling the whole world is being run by the thugs at the UN and World Bank.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: May 14, 2007, 10:47:51 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

<<Snip>>
putting my tinfoil hat on  Cool

Shocked  Who used to say that  here Exclamation  Exclamation  Shocked

SandraK used to pass them out to posters wayyyyyyyyyyy back when.

Thanks Angie..
Robots... ya might want to think about a different type of HAT ... JMO  Wink

yep, maybe a titanium hat

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: May 14, 2007, 10:48:00 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
When JQK said "5 out of 10", was he sporting his usual cat-ate-the-canary smirky eyebrow-raised grin? The one that means he has a BIG secret that he can't tell?

A little bit, yes.  Hopefully Carpe will capture the video for us and you can see for yourself  Wink

LOL - look what Carpe sent me via email.  Here is the video of tonights Greta segment:  Thanks Carpe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbOg2mNe_5o
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: May 14, 2007, 10:48:16 PM »

When JQK said "5 out of 10", was he sporting his usual cat-ate-the-canary smirky eyebrow-raised grin? The one that means he has a BIG secret that he can't tell?

Yep  They're going down.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: May 14, 2007, 10:48:50 PM »

A little bit, yes.  Hopefully Carpe will capture the video for us and you can see for yourself  Wink

Just got this in email from Carpe  Smile

NOW READY

10:45p eastern

hot link

-Carpe
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: May 14, 2007, 10:49:12 PM »

JQK indicated something else might be going down in Aruba this week!

Pertaining to the case????  Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<------------------not surprising to me...i have been screeching this
for weeks

Cool  Twisted Evil

Yes you have! I wish I could be as positive as you are!!

SNOOPDAWG
 I feel for yah.. I am always at working when something exciting happens. Glad at least Rob and Yap call me and let me know whats going on.  lol  Makes me wanna leave work and plop my ass down at my desk here.  Wink

I am always sleeping when something exciting happens  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: May 14, 2007, 10:49:42 PM »

LOL - look what Carpe sent me via email.  Here is the video of tonights Greta segment:  Thanks Carpe!

You beat me to it  Smile  Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: May 14, 2007, 10:50:07 PM »

I vaguely recall reading early on, Jug saying something to the effect that the night the posse arrived at the Sloots during that initial meeting outside the house , he asked Deepak to open the trunk of his car. Deepak would not do it. Deepak looked around to Paulus and others present, and would not open the trunk- finally Paulus told Deepak not to make a move. Jug said afterwards when recounting the event that he wished he had insisted Deepak  open up the trunk that night, as he felt certain something of evidence/Natalee was inside.

Does anyone recall anything such as these events? I have looked for interview records since and don't find them. If Natalee were in the trunk of Deepaks car for over 24 hours this would certainly be a reason for cleaning out his car several nights after Natalee going  missing.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: May 14, 2007, 10:50:31 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Jossy, is a forgiving soul and I’m sure all Greta had to do is apologize.  But, that kind of sucked and killed any hope I might have had that this thing might be solved.  I fear we are being taken on another ride.......

Easy, I agree with you.  I hate to say that, but I have a bad feeling about it.

Yeah, kind of like they are all shaking hands right before going home after a debate or something.

Makes me feel sort of uneasy as well.

Do you ever get the feeling the whole world is being run by the thugs at the UN and World Bank.

Yes, Tyler. I have thought this for some time now.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: May 14, 2007, 10:50:50 PM »

I hope they're checking out the supposed 8 1/2 minute cell phone call.

We've been lied to so much who knows
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: May 14, 2007, 10:51:19 PM »

LOUISE I am glad your daughter was safe and sound. How terrifying. I hope and pray that little Madeline is safe as well.
(I hid from my parents once in a dept store on a clothing rack) I was in there just giggling away.. I could hear my mother screaming my name.. then they announced it over the speaker in the store and locked the doors of the store too . Ohhhhhhhhh.. I finally came out.. Embarassed
 Let just say mom and dad were happy to se me and I did get my ass beat in the car then.  LOL

Angie,
My middle child, the vegan, once shut down an entire mall doing that.  He was right behind me one minute and gone the next.  I thought I would die and have never forgotten that feeling.  I wonder if Natalee's parents feel like that all the time or much of the time.  Keeps me coming back for them.

Made me physically ill.  So much so I could barely drive home and was too weak to beat him.  Otherwise, I would have, however.

This was back when those rumors of people dying kids' hair in mall bathrooms were first going around, etc.  Adam Walsh era.  I held his hand after that and boy did that start some fights!  He was five at the time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: May 14, 2007, 10:53:21 PM »

Snoopy
Does your lappy have a wireless connection?
A lot of places  offer that type connection (I think)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: May 14, 2007, 10:54:49 PM »

From Greta:

JQK - Deepak's car was washed a couple nights afterwards

JQK - I think we are going to see some other developments in the next week or so

JQK - They did NOT DO a thorough forensic examination of Deepak's car

JQK - Talking to them in Aruba every day

JQK - 1-10 how optimistic - probably a 5, 3 months ago he was probably below a 3.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: May 14, 2007, 10:55:57 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I vaguely recall reading early on, Jug saying something to the effect that the night the posse arrived at the Sloots during that initial meeting outside the house , he asked Deepak to open the trunk of his car. Deepak would not do it. Deepak looked around to Paulus and others present, and would not open the trunk- finally Paulus told Deepak not to make a move. Jug said afterwards when recounting the event that he wished he had insisted Deepak  open up the trunk that night, as he felt certain something of evidence/Natalee was inside.

Does anyone recall anything such as these events? I have looked for interview records since and don't find them. If Natalee were in the trunk of Deepaks car for over 24 hours this would certainly be a reason for cleaning out his car several nights after Natalee going  missing.

I recall the same.  If I find the interview I'll post it.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: May 14, 2007, 10:56:17 PM »

<<Snip>>
putting my tinfoil hat on  Cool

Shocked  Who used to say that  here Exclamation  Exclamation  Shocked

SandraK used to pass them out to posters wayyyyyyyyyyy back when.

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i saw it in the movie "SIGNS"

i liked the movie  Cool

Like that movie as well Robots  Smile Mel Gibson was some nice eye candy to look at too  Laughing  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: May 14, 2007, 10:56:20 PM »

LOUISE I am glad your daughter was safe and sound. How terrifying. I hope and pray that little Madeline is safe as well.
(I hid from my parents once in a dept store on a clothing rack) I was in there just giggling away.. I could hear my mother screaming my name.. then they announced it over the speaker in the store and locked the doors of the store too . Ohhhhhhhhh.. I finally came out.. Embarassed
 Let just say mom and dad were happy to se me and I did get my ass beat in the car then.  LOL

So you were a scallywag from an early age ?  Wink  Wink

This is one strange case.  They are now saying that the "helpful" guy could see from his flat/villa the room where the family were staying AND he had a daughter about the same age as missing little girl and had just lost custody of her

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: May 14, 2007, 10:57:05 PM »

Snoopy
Does your lappy have a wireless connection?
A lot of places  offer that type connection (I think)

Yes but I'm going to be at sea.  When we went in November it was very expensive.  It may be a different setup this time, but I don't think I'm gonna take my laptop.  I guess I'll just go to the internet area.  It used to be so much per minute.  I'm on a darn budget here.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: May 14, 2007, 10:57:22 PM »

From Greta:

JQK - I think we are going to see some other developments in the next week or so

JQK - They did a thorough forensic examination of Deepak's car

JQK - 1-10 how optimistic - probably a 5, 3 months ago he was probably below a 3.

KLAAS,

Please don't hit me with your shoe but I understood JQK to say they did NOT do a thorough forensic and Greta asked why and he said they just didn't and further that the car should never have been returned to Deepak.

I will listen again later when have time, have to leave for a bit.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: May 14, 2007, 10:57:54 PM »

From Greta:

JQK - They did a thorough forensic examination of Deepak's car

I thought he said they DID NOT ...
They had it long enough. to but.... and the car  should NOT have been returned since it was a potential crime scene Question

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.