April 23, 2024, 09:52:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149380 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: May 14, 2007, 10:58:03 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "oldfart"

<<Snip>>
putting my tinfoil hat on  Cool

Shocked  Who used to say that  here Exclamation  Exclamation  Shocked

SandraK used to pass them out to posters wayyyyyyyyyyy back when.

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i saw it in the movie "SIGNS"

i liked the movie  Cool

Like that movie as well Robots  Smile Mel Gibson was some nice eye candy to look at too  Laughing  Laughing

eye candy ???????????????

ROFL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: May 14, 2007, 10:58:04 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I vaguely recall reading early on, Jug saying something to the effect that the night the posse arrived at the Sloots during that initial meeting outside the house , he asked Deepak to open the trunk of his car. Deepak would not do it. Deepak looked around to Paulus and others present, and would not open the trunk- finally Paulus told Deepak not to make a move. Jug said afterwards when recounting the event that he wished he had insisted Deepak  open up the trunk that night, as he felt certain something of evidence/Natalee was inside.

Does anyone recall anything such as these events? I have looked for interview records since and don't find them. If Natalee were in the trunk of Deepaks car for over 24 hours this would certainly be a reason for cleaning out his car several nights after Natalee going  missing.

BB I do recall that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 14, 2007, 10:58:16 PM »

Posted by none other than Kat_Gram at RWV  Laughing

The duct tape probably is nothing, but maybe they could request the DNA of Joran and Satish and get it.
I am intersted in Deepak's car. I know it was taken away, but they didn't have the cadaver dogs there at that time. The Arubans do not have the technology that the FBI has. The car is a crime scene if it is true about the kidnapping laws.
There was something that Jug had said that he was sorry that on the first night, the first encounter with Deepak & Joran that the didn't make them open the trunk.
I find it hard to believe that there is no evidence of anything in that car. I know they had 10 days clean up time but all they need is one drop of Nat's blood in that car. In the trunk or anything that is in the trunk.

The dogs are there...use them.

I think that this week is going to be a make or break week with Joran and the Kalpoes and what they have all said in their statements. I see no reason why the Kalpoes cannot be compelled legally to be re interviewed. They would not know what new little details he has added on or changed. Satish failed Grade 12, he seemed close to a breaking point when they let him out of jail. If he can't be broken, then the people doing the questioning should look for new careers.

Posted by: Kat_Gram | Sunday, August 07, 2005 at 12:10 PM

So we need to look for interviews around this time
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: May 14, 2007, 10:59:46 PM »

her drivers license was in the trunk

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: May 14, 2007, 11:00:18 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Snoopy
Does your lappy have a wireless connection?
A lot of places  offer that type connection (I think)

Yes but I'm going to be at sea.  When we went in November it was very expensive.  It may be a different setup this time, but I don't think I'm gonna take my laptop.  I guess I'll just go to the internet area.  It used to be so much per minute.  I'm on a darn budget here.

Well find out who does and trun on the old Snoopy charm. Smile
They might even enjoy the board  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: May 14, 2007, 11:00:56 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"
From Greta:

JQK - Deepak's car was washed a couple nights afterwards

JQK - I think we are going to see some other developments in the next week or so

JQK - They did NOT DO a thorough forensic examination of Deepak's car

JQK - Talking to them in Aruba every day

JQK - 1-10 how optimistic - probably a 5, 3 months ago he was probably below a 3.

KLAAS,

Please don't hit me with your shoe but I understood JQK to say they did NOT do a thorough forensic and Greta asked why and he said they just didn't and further that the car should never have been returned to Deepak.

I will listen again later when have time, have to leave for a bit.

They just did but they didn't ---(there has been one since the car was used in the re-enactment, but it was not timely and was not good) --- we tried to buy the car --- then they called it in for a reenacement.  That was the best piece of evidence -- we know...blah, blah, blah.  I think he was saying they did one more recently but it was too late, should have been done earlier -- he was mumblestuttering.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: May 14, 2007, 11:03:02 PM »

I vaguely recall reading early on, Jug saying something to the effect that the night the posse arrived at the Sloots during that initial meeting outside the house , he asked Deepak to open the trunk of his car. Deepak would not do it. Deepak looked around to Paulus and others present, and would not open the trunk- finally Paulus told Deepak not to make a move. Jug said afterwards when recounting the event that he wished he had insisted Deepak  open up the trunk that night, as he felt certain something of evidence/Natalee was inside.

Does anyone recall anything such as these events? I have looked for interview records since and don't find them. If Natalee were in the trunk of Deepaks car for over 24 hours this would certainly be a reason for cleaning out his car several nights after Natalee going  missing.

I recall something similar but different, where Jug said he believed Natalee was in the trunk of that car that night and he almost popped that trunk and looked and wished he had. (as if to say hindsight is always better, but).

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: May 14, 2007, 11:03:17 PM »

Maybe the morning light will renew my optimism, but right now I just don’t feel good about any of this.  Several things seem to be going on right now, but I am not sure what.  The little we know about the case is blurred over the past two years, or the lawyers have not checked their facts.  The latter would be worse.

Something is very out of kilter with all of this and I am going to have to sleep on it.  Hmmmmmmmm……..
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: May 14, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »

her drivers license was in the trunk

together with the missing footwear..............

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 14, 2007, 11:04:00 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
From Greta:

JQK - I think we are going to see some other developments in the next week or so

JQK - 1-10 how optimistic - probably a 5, 3 months ago he was probably below a 3.

KLAAS,

Please don't hit me with your shoe but I understood JQK to say they did NOT do a thorough forensic and Greta asked why and he said they just didn't and further that the car should never have been returned to Deepak.

They just did but they didn't ---(there has been one since the car was used in the re-enactment, but it was not timely and was not good) --- we tried to buy the car --- then they called it in for a reenacement.  That was the best piece of evidence -- we know...blah, blah, blah.  I think he was saying they did one more recently but it was too late, should have been done earlier -- he was mumblestuttering.

I made a typo, sorry  Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: May 14, 2007, 11:04:03 PM »

I have found the interview which contains this info. It is from Greta's On the Record from July 18, 2005.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable. But you know what? They didn't take my statement until 30 days later, and I sat there and talked to the man for two hours, and his son. And they didn't take any of the statements from the people that were there. I probably had seven people in my so-called search party that night that we hit the ground, and it took them 19 days to take their statements.

So you know, if I had it all to do over again, Greta, when we got to that judge's house that night, we would have taken — we had three vans. I would have blocked that car in, and if I didn't think, you know, that the police were going to do anything the next morning, I would have parked those cars there and let them tow them away until I could open that car, open that trunk and look in that silver car the next morning.

http://tinyurl.com/2st6m5

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: May 14, 2007, 11:04:15 PM »

LOUISE I am glad your daughter was safe and sound. How terrifying. I hope and pray that little Madeline is safe as well.
(I hid from my parents once in a dept store on a clothing rack) I was in there just giggling away.. I could hear my mother screaming my name.. then they announced it over the speaker in the store and locked the doors of the store too . Ohhhhhhhhh.. I finally came out.. Embarassed
 Let just say mom and dad were happy to se me and I did get my ass beat in the car then.  LOL

Angie,
My middle child, the vegan, once shut down an entire mall doing that.  He was right behind me one minute and gone the next.  I thought I would die and have never forgotten that feeling.  I wonder if Natalee's parents feel like that all the time or much of the time.  Keeps me coming back for them.

Made me physically ill.  So much so I could barely drive home and was too weak to beat him.  Otherwise, I would have, however.

This was back when those rumors of people dying kids' hair in mall bathrooms were first going around, etc.  Adam Walsh era.  I held his hand after that and boy did that start some fights!  He was five at the time.

Make me think of the fail always Anna. Sad  I was probably 5 or 6 yrs old when I did that. I'll never forget it. I knew I was in for an ass smacking when we left the store. I deserved it. Yes.. the dying kids hair in mall bathrooms was a big issue long ago.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: May 14, 2007, 11:04:47 PM »

I recall the same.  If I find the interview I'll post it.

Yes, I recall this as well.  Jug said if knowing what he later knew, he had it to do over, he would have blocked in Deepak's car and popped open the trunk.

I wish he had!  We might not be sitting here two years later.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: May 14, 2007, 11:04:59 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Maybe the morning light will renew my optimism, but right now I just don’t feel good about any of this.  Several things seem to be going on right now, but I am not sure what.  The little we know about the case is blurred over the past two years, or the lawyers have not checked their facts.  The latter would be worse.

Something is very out of kilter with all of this and I am going to have to sleep on it.  Hmmmmmmmm……..

Night, Easy. I'm heading out too. I've got Policy Council meeting in the morning. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: May 14, 2007, 11:05:07 PM »

From Greta:

KLAAS,

Well, actually he did sort of hot-potato mouth it and I could have heard either.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: May 14, 2007, 11:05:40 PM »

From Greta:

KLAAS,

Shocked  Shocked  Are you trying to take my title away from me?  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: May 14, 2007, 11:06:21 PM »

Angie, lol  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: May 14, 2007, 11:08:55 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
LOUISE I am glad your daughter was safe and sound. How terrifying. I hope and pray that little Madeline is safe as well.
(I hid from my parents once in a dept store on a clothing rack) I was in there just giggling away.. I could hear my mother screaming my name.. then they announced it over the speaker in the store and locked the doors of the store too . Ohhhhhhhhh.. I finally came out.. Embarassed
 Let just say mom and dad were happy to se me and I did get my ass beat in the car then.  LOL

So you were a scallywag from an early age ?  Wink  Wink

This is one strange case.  They are now saying that the "helpful" guy could see from his flat/villa the room where the family were staying AND he had a daughter about the same age as missing little girl and had just lost custody of her

If Scalylwag means ornery.. a stinker.. why YES I was  LOL  Hard to believe huh?   Wink
  I hope and pray little Madeline is safe. Shes a gorgeous little girl. Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: May 14, 2007, 11:09:53 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

Night, Easy. I'm heading out too. I've got Policy Council meeting in the morning. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Goodnight BT and Easy..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: May 14, 2007, 11:11:19 PM »

I have found the interview which contains this info. It is from Greta's On the Record from July 18, 2005.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable. But you know what? They didn't take my statement until 30 days later, and I sat there and talked to the man for two hours, and his son. And they didn't take any of the statements from the people that were there. I probably had seven people in my so-called search party that night that we hit the ground, and it took them 19 days to take their statements.

So you know, if I had it all to do over again, Greta, when we got to that judge's house that night, we would have taken — we had three vans. I would have blocked that car in, and if I didn't think, you know, that the police were going to do anything the next morning, I would have parked those cars there and let them tow them away until I could open that car, open that trunk and look in that silver car the next morning.

http://tinyurl.com/2st6m5

Thanks BB!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.