April 18, 2024, 11:24:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149330 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: May 14, 2007, 11:11:24 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Snoopy
Does your lappy have a wireless connection?
A lot of places  offer that type connection (I think)

Yes but I'm going to be at sea.  When we went in November it was very expensive.  It may be a different setup this time, but I don't think I'm gonna take my laptop.  I guess I'll just go to the internet area.  It used to be so much per minute.  I'm on a darn budget here.

Well find out who does and trun on the old Snoopy charm. Smile
They might even enjoy the board  Wink

Ya know Oldfart I really shouldn;t admit this, but I had to read this several times before i got it. lol  So you're sayin put on the little black dress.....find some fella that has a computerflash my baby blues at him......and invite him to read with me at SM???????  Ummmm.....hubby would not like dat one bit I tell ya.

At first I thought you were sayin to flirt with somebody, but couldn't figure out what the "who does" part means, and wth is a "board".  Thought maybe I been married too long.  lol  I finally got it though!!  Laughing

Oh my  Embarassed
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: May 14, 2007, 11:12:19 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Maybe the morning light will renew my optimism, but right now I just don’t feel good about any of this.  Several things seem to be going on right now, but I am not sure what.  The little we know about the case is blurred over the past two years, or the lawyers have not checked their facts.  The latter would be worse.

Something is very out of kilter with all of this and I am going to have to sleep on it.  Hmmmmmmmm……..

Things will look better tomm  Easy.  It just has to.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 14, 2007, 11:13:37 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I vaguely recall reading early on, Jug saying something to the effect that the night the posse arrived at the Sloots during that initial meeting outside the house , he asked Deepak to open the trunk of his car. Deepak would not do it. Deepak looked around to Paulus and others present, and would not open the trunk- finally Paulus told Deepak not to make a move. Jug said afterwards when recounting the event that he wished he had insisted Deepak  open up the trunk that night, as he felt certain something of evidence/Natalee was inside.

Does anyone recall anything such as these events? I have looked for interview records since and don't find them. If Natalee were in the trunk of Deepaks car for over 24 hours this would certainly be a reason for cleaning out his car several nights after Natalee going  missing.

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

TWITTY: I think he's going to get down there and start asking questions. I mean, there are so many things that went wrong in the beginning. And probably people know by now, Beth said the other night, we had an agent there on the ground when we got there with a chaperone, and we didn't find out until two days ago that this is an American — I think he was a DEA agent. I think he was just there vacationing, though. But anyway, he helped us that night, and he also waited and said, Wait before you go to the judge's house. I want to go with you.

And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable. But you know what? They didn't take my statement until 30 days later, and I sat there and talked to the man for two hours, and his son. And they didn't take any of the statements from the people that were there. I probably had seven people in my so-called search party that night that we hit the ground, and it took them 19 days to take their statements.

So you know, if I had it all to do over again, Greta, when we got to that judge's house that night, we would have taken — we had three vans. I would have blocked that car in, and if I didn't think, you know, that the police were going to do anything the next morning, I would have parked those cars there and let them tow them away until I could open that car, open that trunk and look in that silver car the next morning.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: May 14, 2007, 11:14:04 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
LOUISE I am glad your daughter was safe and sound. How terrifying. I hope and pray that little Madeline is safe as well.
(I hid from my parents once in a dept store on a clothing rack) I was in there just giggling away.. I could hear my mother screaming my name.. then they announced it over the speaker in the store and locked the doors of the store too . Ohhhhhhhhh.. I finally came out.. Embarassed
 Let just say mom and dad were happy to se me and I did get my ass beat in the car then.  LOL

So you were a scallywag from an early age ?  Wink  Wink

This is one strange case.  They are now saying that the "helpful" guy could see from his flat/villa the room where the family were staying AND he had a daughter about the same age as missing little girl and had just lost custody of her

If Scalylwag means ornery.. a stinker.. why YES I was  LOL  Hard to believe huh?   Wink
  I hope and pray little Madeline is safe. Shes a gorgeous little girl. Sad

Scallywag is not that strong  Laughing  Laughing  means mischievous or a little imp

Yes she is a little sweetheart and I am praying for a good result in all this.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: May 14, 2007, 11:15:05 PM »

I don't tend to blame victims and don't blame the parents of Madeline because some creep kidnapped her.

That is the same as those who blame Beth for allowing Natalee to go to Aruba.  A child should be safe in a locked hotel room for thirty minutes with two siblings, etc.  No, I would not leave mine as I am too nervous but I can understand why someone might think they could at least eat a meal without somebody stealing one of their children, doesn't seem too much to ask.

The guilty one is the one who took her and I don't think the parents did anything that out of the ordinary.

Just my opinion which is not likely to be shared by many according to the flack I get from certain quarters that reek of machine oil, etc.

It's just about impossible to guard a child 24/7 and we need to make the consequences so horrific these sickos will leave our children alone.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #485 on: May 14, 2007, 11:16:02 PM »

JQK: Ya know I think when you  "are preparing a case" you just have to have a good knowledge, the layout....

So JQK must think they ARE preparing a case, to make a statement like that. That IMO is more than just investigating a case.

And since the Prosecutor was at the K2's, sounds like JQK knows something factual.  Also expecting something more to happen soon.

My confidence level just went up a lot more.

"They will leave no stone unturned." That is good to hear also.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: May 14, 2007, 11:16:07 PM »

Well Nonkeys I'm going too call it a night too.

I do hope JQK is correct in feeling that something good is going to happen fairly soon   BUT  just have to wonder
Why they would remove the two year limitation? (If it was two years)
It sounds good in that it charges can be brought anytime  in the future but  I still have to wonder why.

G'nite

SeeeeYaaByeeeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: May 14, 2007, 11:16:34 PM »

LOUISE I am glad your daughter was safe and sound. How terrifying. I hope and pray that little Madeline is safe as well.
(I hid from my parents once in a dept store on a clothing rack) I was in there just giggling away.. I could hear my mother screaming my name.. then they announced it over the speaker in the store and locked the doors of the store too . Ohhhhhhhhh.. I finally came out.. Embarassed
 Let just say mom and dad were happy to se me and I did get my ass beat in the car then.  LOL

So you were a scallywag from an early age ?  Wink  Wink

This is one strange case.  They are now saying that the "helpful" guy could see from his flat/villa the room where the family were staying AND he had a daughter about the same age as missing little girl and had just lost custody of her

If Scalylwag means ornery.. a stinker.. why YES I was  LOL  Hard to believe huh?   Wink
  I hope and pray little Madeline is safe. Shes a gorgeous little girl. Sad

Scallywag is not that strong  Laughing  Laughing  means mischievous or a little imp

Yes she is a little sweetheart and I am praying for a good result in all this.

ROFL.. Well now I am a 41 yr old Scallywag Tibro  Wink  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: May 14, 2007, 11:16:53 PM »

Snoopy
Does your lappy have a wireless connection?
A lot of places  offer that type connection (I think)

Yes but I'm going to be at sea.  When we went in November it was very expensive.  It may be a different setup this time, but I don't think I'm gonna take my laptop.  I guess I'll just go to the internet area.  It used to be so much per minute.  I'm on a darn budget here.

Well find out who does and trun on the old Snoopy charm. Smile
They might even enjoy the board  Wink

Ya know Oldfart I really shouldn;t admit this, but I had to read this several times before i got it. lol  So you're sayin put on the little black dress.....find some fella that has a computerflash my baby blues at him......and invite him to read with me at SM???????  Ummmm.....hubby would not like dat one bit I tell ya.

At first I thought you were sayin to flirt with somebody, but couldn't figure out what the "who does" part means, and wth is a "board".  Thought maybe I been married too long.  lol  I finally got it though!!  Laughing

Oh my  Embarassed
LOL! You monkeys are funny. Snoopy, have fun at sea!....Hello to all Monkeys....and also...good to see Ms Angie is back here tonight!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: May 14, 2007, 11:17:29 PM »

Well Nonkeys I'm going too call it a night too.

I do hope JQK is correct in feeling that something good is going to happen fairly soon   BUT  just have to wonder
Why they would remove the two year limitation? (If it was two years)
It sounds good in that it charges can be brought anytime  in the future but  I still have to wonder why.

G'nite

SeeeeYaaByeeeeeeeeeee

Night Oldfart
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: May 14, 2007, 11:18:29 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I don't tend to blame victims and don't blame the parents of Madeline because some creep kidnapped her.

That is the same as those who blame Beth for allowing Natalee to go to Aruba.  A child should be safe in a locked hotel room for thirty minutes with two siblings, etc.  No, I would not leave mine as I am too nervous but I can understand why someone might think they could at least eat a meal without somebody stealing one of their children, doesn't seem too much to ask.

The guilty one is the one who took her and I don't think the parents did anything that out of the ordinary.

Just my opinion which is not likely to be shared by many according to the flack I get from certain quarters that reek of machine oil, etc.

It's just about impossible to guard a child 24/7 and we need to make the consequences so horrific these sickos will leave our children alone.

i agree with you

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: May 14, 2007, 11:19:46 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

i agree with you

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #492 on: May 14, 2007, 11:19:58 PM »

G'evening gang!  It was so slow today in here, I got 'almost' bored, but I leave for awhile and now I HAVE to go catch up!  

Ange, glad your back  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: May 14, 2007, 11:20:17 PM »

i agree with you

and so do I..
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: May 14, 2007, 11:22:12 PM »

i agree with you

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: May 14, 2007, 11:23:45 PM »

i agree with you

Are you alright, Anna?  Do you feel faint with the shock?  Maybe you should sit down for a bit and have a cuppa ....Wink

I heard also that where the parents were sitting eating they could see their room door.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: May 14, 2007, 11:23:54 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
G'evening gang!  It was so slow today in here, I got 'almost' bored, but I leave for awhile and now I HAVE to go catch up!  

Ange, glad your back  Wink

Thanks sweety..  Wink  Glad you are feeling better.
   ELAINE,, Hi yah neighbor.

I see San still isnt around?  Sad I did leave her a message WAY early today.. She sent me an IM last night.. and others and I missed them all when I shut my pc down? Rob seems MIA too?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: May 14, 2007, 11:25:00 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
JQK: Ya know I think when you  "are preparing a case" you just have to have a good knowledge, the layout....

So JQK must think they ARE preparing a case, to make a statement like that. That IMO is more than just investigating a case.

And since the Prosecutor was at the K2's, sounds like JQK knows something factual.  Also expecting something more to happen soon.

My confidence level just went up a lot more.

"They will leave no stone unturned." That is good to hear also.

There has to be justice for Natalee.  Gotta keep the pressure on.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: May 14, 2007, 11:25:10 PM »

i agree with you

i was always over cautious when my kids were little
most of my inlaws thought i was crazy,,when the  truth was really that they were simply carless and selfish

im not saying i was a mother hen, cause i wasnt i just made sure i was always around....  Cool

when they were a little older

if they went to the movies i waited in the car  

if they went to the mall i waited in the car

i still do when my daughter (16) goes there sometimes  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: May 14, 2007, 11:25:47 PM »

i agree with you

Are you alright, Anna?  Do you feel faint with the shock?  Maybe you should sit down for a bit and have a cuppa ....Wink

I heard also that where the parents were sitting eating they could see their room door.

Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wink  Wink  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.