April 20, 2024, 03:22:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149349 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: May 14, 2007, 11:26:27 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
I don't tend to blame victims and don't blame the parents of Madeline because some creep kidnapped her.

That is the same as those who blame Beth for allowing Natalee to go to Aruba.  A child should be safe in a locked hotel room for thirty minutes with two siblings, etc.  No, I would not leave mine as I am too nervous but I can understand why someone might think they could at least eat a meal without somebody stealing one of their children, doesn't seem too much to ask.

The guilty one is the one who took her and I don't think the parents did anything that out of the ordinary.

Just my opinion which is not likely to be shared by many according to the flack I get from certain quarters that reek of machine oil, etc.

It's just about impossible to guard a child 24/7 and we need to make the consequences so horrific these sickos will leave our children alone.

i agree with you

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Mad  Mad  Mad

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wink  Wink  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: May 14, 2007, 11:28:40 PM »

Good night Oldfart

Good to "see" you Elaine

Howdy Gihannah

I agree too
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: May 14, 2007, 11:28:48 PM »

I only vagely remember making that post... there was a Paulo on RWV who was very interested in that car.  When they first impounded the car, it was said that Aruba ALE was using drug dogs or search and rescue dogs, not cadaver dogs. Paulo wanted to take the car apart and even look for vomit in the window wells. I wanted the car taken apart and returned in a box to Deeapk. Years later. But the ALE just seemd so sleepy. Things that a person would have expected to happen as SOP just didn't.
There could even have been a shovel in the trunk. So many chances to nail them.  
The privilege log doesn't show a DEA agent, and I do remember his first name. Eric ?X?
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: May 14, 2007, 11:28:58 PM »

Hello all.  Just my worthless humble opinion, but I don't trust JQK's recollection of the facts of the case any more than anybody else's.  Greta has forgotten major info she obtained in 2005 from her visits to Aruba and from Natalee's family.  I believe Arubagirl that 2K cleaned the car the same night Natalee disappeared.  This is what we have always accepted to be the case.  Also, most of the hosts and panel guests they come up with on all these shows are unaware of, and prob. never knew, the basic details of the case like we do.  I know Joe Taco doesn't know.  He only knows what Joran told him.  Even though JQK is the family's attorney, I don't think he knows the facts or remembers them like Beth, Jug, Dave, etc.

JMHO Rolling Eyes

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: May 14, 2007, 11:30:07 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Hello all.  Just my worthless humble opinion, but I don't trust JQK's recollection of the facts of the case any more than anybody else's.  Greta has forgotten major info she obtained in 2005 from her visits to Aruba and from Natalee's family.  I believe Arubagirl that 2K cleaned the car the same night Natalee disappeared.  This is what we have always accepted to be the case.  Also, most of the hosts and panel guests they come up with on all these shows are unaware of, and prob. never knew, the basic details of the case like we do.  I know Joe Taco doesn't know.  He only knows what Joran told him.  Even though JQK is the family's attorney, I don't think he knows the facts or remembers them like Beth, Jug, Dave, etc.

JMHO Rolling Eyes

I agree except that there is the possibility that the Kalpoes were seen cleaning their car more than once.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: May 14, 2007, 11:30:12 PM »

OK Monkeys - have to go out for a bit.  Will check back later to see who is still around.  Nite nite to all that are heading up to their tree tops.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #506 on: May 14, 2007, 11:31:51 PM »

I don't tend to blame victims and don't blame the parents of Madeline because some creep kidnapped her.

That is the same as those who blame Beth for allowing Natalee to go to Aruba.  A child should be safe in a locked hotel room for thirty minutes with two siblings, etc.  No, I would not leave mine as I am too nervous but I can understand why someone might think they could at least eat a meal without somebody stealing one of their children, doesn't seem too much to ask.

The guilty one is the one who took her and I don't think the parents did anything that out of the ordinary.

Just my opinion which is not likely to be shared by many according to the flack I get from certain quarters that reek of machine oil, etc.

It's just about impossible to guard a child 24/7 and we need to make the consequences so horrific these sickos will leave our children alone.

I agree with you, the mother could have been in the shower, the father in the bedroom and the same thing could have happened. When a child can be taken from a bedroom with parents sleeping nearby, anything can happen at any time when these monsters make up their minds to hurt a child. It is sickening.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: May 14, 2007, 11:32:56 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
OK Monkeys - have to go out for a bit.  Will check back later to see who is still around.  Nite nite to all that are heading up to their tree tops.

Catch ya later Tibro
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: May 14, 2007, 11:33:07 PM »

If they didn't do a forensics exam on the car, what the heck did they do with it when they impounded it?  And someone with the ALE and/or the FBI told Art Wood they DID find blood in it.  And didn't they cut the top liner out of it?

Dang, I increased the font size to X Lg, decreased the res, and the print on the browser is still too small!

G'nite all.  Flyby visit.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: May 14, 2007, 11:34:22 PM »

If they didn't do a forensics exam on the car, what the heck did they do with it when they impounded it?  And someone with the ALE and/or the FBI told Art Wood they DID find blood in it.  And didn't they cut the top liner out of it?

Dang, I increased the font size to X Lg, decreased the res, and the print on the browser is still too small!

G'nite all.  Flyby visit.

Goodnight tidycat
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #510 on: May 14, 2007, 11:36:22 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"

I agree with you, the mother could have been in the shower, the father in the bedroom and the same thing could have happened. When a child can be taken from a bedroom with parents sleeping nearby, anything can happen at any time when these monsters make up their minds to hurt a child. It is sickening.

I heard some talking on the news earlier today and they mentioned how in some countries they don't have those kind of crimes like we do.  They are much less cautious as we may be here in the states.  They obviously felt safe and comfortable or wouldn't have done it.   just a thought....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: May 14, 2007, 11:36:35 PM »

Klaas:  
tidycat wrote:
Hello all. Just my worthless humble opinion, but I don't trust JQK's recollection of the facts of the case any more than anybody else's. Greta has forgotten major info she obtained in 2005 from her visits to Aruba and from Natalee's family. I believe Arubagirl that 2K cleaned the car the same night Natalee disappeared. This is what we have always accepted to be the case. Also, most of the hosts and panel guests they come up with on all these shows are unaware of, and prob. never knew, the basic details of the case like we do. I know Joe Taco doesn't know. He only knows what Joran told him. Even though JQK is the family's attorney, I don't think he knows the facts or remembers them like Beth, Jug, Dave, etc.

JMHO Rolling Eyes

I agree except that there is the possibility that the Kalpoes were seen cleaning their car more than once.

I hadn't thought of that, Klaas.  Maybe they were seen twice.  I wish we had Arubagirl here to help clarify this.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: May 14, 2007, 11:37:10 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I vaguely recall reading early on, Jug saying something to the effect that the night the posse arrived at the Sloots during that initial meeting outside the house , he asked Deepak to open the trunk of his car. Deepak would not do it. Deepak looked around to Paulus and others present, and would not open the trunk- finally Paulus told Deepak not to make a move. Jug said afterwards when recounting the event that he wished he had insisted Deepak  open up the trunk that night, as he felt certain something of evidence/Natalee was inside.

Does anyone recall anything such as these events? I have looked for interview records since and don't find them. If Natalee were in the trunk of Deepaks car for over 24 hours this would certainly be a reason for cleaning out his car several nights after Natalee going  missing.

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

TWITTY: I think he's going to get down there and start asking questions. I mean, there are so many things that went wrong in the beginning. And probably people know by now, Beth said the other night, we had an agent there on the ground when we got there with a chaperone, and we didn't find out until two days ago that this is an American — I think he was a DEA agent. I think he was just there vacationing, though. But anyway, he helped us that night, and he also waited and said, Wait before you go to the judge's house. I want to go with you.

And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable. But you know what? They didn't take my statement until 30 days later, and I sat there and talked to the man for two hours, and his son. And they didn't take any of the statements from the people that were there. I probably had seven people in my so-called search party that night that we hit the ground, and it took them 19 days to take their statements.

So you know, if I had it all to do over again, Greta, when we got to that judge's house that night, we would have taken — we had three vans. I would have blocked that car in, and if I didn't think, you know, that the police were going to do anything the next morning, I would have parked those cars there and let them tow them away until I could open that car, open that trunk and look in that silver car the next morning.

Thank-you Janet I was able to find the interview this time and IMO there is something eerily thought provoking about that statement made by Jug. Beth purported to have felt Natalee's presence when entering the Sloot house. This "trunk" confession by Jug rings similar to me. Both Jug and Beth seemed to have unexplained feelings of Natalee's presence in the same general area. Somethings such as this, have no logical explaination. But I do believe especially in the case of a spirit passing that such feelings are very real. Sorry to those posters loyal to the tried and true   scientific realm .....they will say hogwash (or worse Wink ).  However, IMO  just as western medicine does not know all with regards to treating the human body when compared with eastern medicine, the knowledge of the spirit is even less understood. OK jumping down off my soap box......but still very serious.  Wink  Smile

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: May 14, 2007, 11:37:52 PM »

JMHO Rolling Eyes
Your opinion is not worthless, you silly cute cat! JQK, could stand to "restudy the facts " of this case IMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: May 14, 2007, 11:38:16 PM »

Anna ... I disagree.  The children were two years old (twins) and 4 years old.  We are not talking about another room where the parent could hear if they awoke.  Aside from the kidnapping issue ... thirty minutes is too long if one of the children should have woken ... especially the two year olds.

That being said ... looking back at the raising of my children ... I took caluculated risks that I should not have and ... justified my actions by relating it to the situation at hand.  Anna ...  thankfully I am not living with the regret that will forever haunt Madeline's parents.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #515 on: May 14, 2007, 11:38:24 PM »

Hi Snoopy!  Either you're leaving when I get here or I'm leaving when I get here (I just confused myself I think).   It's good to see you!  I was also glad to see Angie here and even Ozzie'smom!!

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: May 14, 2007, 11:39:59 PM »

Hey Elaine!!  My friend!  Howzit?  It's like the old gang is back again!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: May 14, 2007, 11:41:00 PM »

Natalee was put in a place that is half water and half dirt

what that means ...i dont know

swamp ???

septic tank ???

concrete area ????

i saw it and cant get it out of my robotic head

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #518 on: May 14, 2007, 11:42:31 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Natalee was put in a place that is half water and half dirt

what that means ...i dont know

swamp ???

septic tank ???

concrete area ????

i saw it and cant get it out of my robotic head

Ok, Robots,  first you have magic,  now your psychic?  I think YOU should have this case solved by now!  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: May 14, 2007, 11:42:39 PM »

I wish I could sit here and visit, but if I sit here for just a short time my legs start swelling really bad and I can't do that any more.  So I miss out.  I have to just do flybys and try to pick up the sense of conversations and to find out what's going on on this case and with the Monkeys.  I do miss all of you.

Love,
tidycat

Have a good night and be safe!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.