March 28, 2024, 03:04:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 148886 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: May 14, 2007, 11:57:18 PM »

A 5 out of 10 and Case being prepared

Strong words from JQK. He never says anything.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: May 14, 2007, 11:58:15 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Jossy, is a forgiving soul and I’m sure all Greta had to do is apologize.  But, that kind of sucked and killed any hope I might have had that this thing might be solved.  I fear we are being taken on another ride.......

Easy, I agree with you.  I hate to say that, but I have a bad feeling about it.

Yeah, kind of like they are all shaking hands right before going home after a debate or something.

Makes me feel sort of uneasy as well.

Do you ever get the feeling the whole world is being run by the thugs at the UN and World Bank.

Yes, Tyler. I have thought this for some time now.
Wink   Makes me feel better to know a smart person like you feels the same as I.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: May 14, 2007, 11:58:21 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Me, too, MeMere...I was there and recall that it was the same night they cleanded the car.

Asked earlier...where's San???

2NJ I called San earlier when I was at work.. and left her a message on her machine. I have not heard back from her? Hope she is ok.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: May 14, 2007, 11:59:10 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

I agree!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: May 14, 2007, 11:59:10 PM »

ugh.....can''t even correct my mispelling right...maybe I should not have posted and just said 'goodnight'... Embarassed

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: May 15, 2007, 12:00:18 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Me, too, MeMere...I was there and recall that it was the same night they cleanded the car.

2NJ I called San earlier when I was at work.. and left her a message on her machine. I have not heard back from her? Hope she is ok.
I hope she is too.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #546 on: May 15, 2007, 12:00:20 AM »

Don't you have to consider the decomposing rate of a body in accessing if she was in the trunk even in plastic when Jug and Beth arrived?

I do feel something of Natalee's was in the trunk, just not Natalee.

I don't know how else to put this question, sorry.

My belief is that Pvds got rid of her pretty quickly due to his knowledge of this.

Time to call it a night

OS out

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: May 15, 2007, 12:00:57 AM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
I wish I could sit here and visit, but if I sit here for just a short time my legs start swelling really bad and I can't do that any more.  So I miss out.  I have to just do flybys and try to pick up the sense of conversations and to find out what's going on on this case and with the Monkeys.  I do miss all of you.

Love,
tidycat

Have a good night and be safe!

Please take good care of yourself tidy!!  It's always good to see you, and your opinion is never worthless to me.  Wink
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: May 15, 2007, 12:01:24 AM »

Don't know about San.....will e-mail her in the morning....heading out folks..... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: May 15, 2007, 12:01:27 AM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Don't you have to consider the decomposing rate of a body in accessing if she was in the trunk even in plastic when Jug and Beth arrived?

My belief is that Pvds got rid of her pretty quickly due to his knowledge of this.

Time to call it a night

OS out
Goodnight OS, I  like your avatar.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: May 15, 2007, 12:01:40 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"

I agree!

yep

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: May 15, 2007, 12:02:00 AM »

Angie, thanks....I didn't call, just noticed she wasn't on today....whether I post or not, she's usually here off and on.  Hope she's okay, too....maybe doing something fun.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: May 15, 2007, 12:02:18 AM »

ugh.....can''t even correct my mispelling right...maybe I should not have posted and just said 'goodnight'... Embarassed

I knew what yah meant  Smile    Wink  I read typos well..  Shocked
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 15, 2007, 12:02:50 AM »

Awww, its ok 2NJsons! We all do it , I know I do!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: May 15, 2007, 12:02:57 AM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Klaas:  
tidycat wrote:
Hello all. Just my worthless humble opinion, but I don't trust JQK's recollection of the facts of the case any more than anybody else's. Greta has forgotten major info she obtained in 2005 from her visits to Aruba and from Natalee's family. I believe Arubagirl that 2K cleaned the car the same night Natalee disappeared. This is what we have always accepted to be the case. Also, most of the hosts and panel guests they come up with on all these shows are unaware of, and prob. never knew, the basic details of the case like we do. I know Joe Taco doesn't know. He only knows what Joran told him. Even though JQK is the family's attorney, I don't think he knows the facts or remembers them like Beth, Jug, Dave, etc.

JMHO Rolling Eyes

I agree except that there is the possibility that the Kalpoes were seen cleaning their car more than once.

I hadn't thought of that, Klaas.  Maybe they were seen twice.  I wish we had Arubagirl here to help clarify this.

On May 31, 2005 Deepak was questioned as a witness at the police station at Bubali.  In this suspect statement of June 10, 2005 he admits that he cleaned his vehicle on the day prior to the May 31, 2005 questioning.  Deepak claims that Joran left sand in his vehicle when he picked him up.  I assume that this was the cleaning that was witnessed by a neighbour.

Janet

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day.

You are telling to me that my car looked very clean on that day. About that I can state the following, I had vacuumed my car the previous day.

To your question as to why I had vacuumed my car the previous day, I can state the following. I thought my car was dirty on the inside there was a lot of sand.

To your question as to how dirty my car was on the inside, I can state the following. There was a lot of sand inside of the car.

To your question as to when I had been to the beach for the last time, I can state the following. I had been to a party on the beach about two or three weeks ago.

To your question as to where the sand came from the day in question that I vacuumed the car, I can state the following. The sand came from Joran, because he had almost fallen into the water and after that he had sat down in my car with sand on his shorts and on his legs.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: May 15, 2007, 12:03:19 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I don't tend to blame victims and don't blame the parents of Madeline because some creep kidnapped her.

That is the same as those who blame Beth for allowing Natalee to go to Aruba.  A child should be safe in a locked hotel room for thirty minutes with two siblings, etc.  No, I would not leave mine as I am too nervous but I can understand why someone might think they could at least eat a meal without somebody stealing one of their children, doesn't seem too much to ask.

The guilty one is the one who took her and I don't think the parents did anything that out of the ordinary.

Just my opinion which is not likely to be shared by many according to the flack I get from certain quarters that reek of machine oil, etc.

It's just about impossible to guard a child 24/7 and we need to make the consequences so horrific these sickos will leave our children alone.

I totally agree with you on that, Anna.  There are far worse things that parents do that does not include not checking on them every second while asleep.  Blaming the victim is not very thoughtful.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #556 on: May 15, 2007, 12:03:43 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "ospainter"

Time to call it a night

OS out
Goodnight OS, I  like your avatar.

Goodnight and thanks

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: May 15, 2007, 12:03:56 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Don't know about San.....will e-mail her in the morning....heading out folks..... Smile
Have a goodnight MeMere!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: May 15, 2007, 12:04:41 AM »

Don't worry about it 2NJ.  I have typos all the time with this laptop.  We just blame it on Angie  Laughing  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: May 15, 2007, 12:04:50 AM »

Angie, thanks....I didn't call, just noticed she wasn't on today....whether I post or not, she's usually here off and on.  Hope she's okay, too....maybe doing something fun.

Hope she is too.. she would be a hoot to be out with  LOL!  Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.