April 26, 2024, 12:53:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149438 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2007, 04:00:41 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "ospainter"
I don't see how the defense could get past Natalee being in the car and there is no evidence of her being in the car, there has/had to be DNA of her in the car, plain and simple IMO.

I don't see how they could explain that away, they have already admitted that Natalee was in the car.

But all they found was supposedly 'chocolate' and 'cleaning fluid', right?
Any real evidence now is probably gone.

But NO evidence is Evidence imo. Proves they did something to get rid of the evidence of Natalee being in the car that night.

Well that's true.  There is no doubt she was in it, so how could there be 'nothing'.  I gotcha.  Not to mention, cleaning fluid was found!  So that could prove cleaning the car that night, which is questionable enough in itself.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2007, 04:00:43 PM »

I pray something happens this week, while I am at home close to t.v.  I hate when stuff happens when I'm at work and can't see.  

And it's extremely slow in here today and I'm lonely.  Hope it get's busier tonight.  sorry, having my own little pity party here. Rolling Eyes

Dihannah - I've been lurking & working, then trying to caught up when I manage to switch back over to my SM screen....am SOOO glad to hear you're feeling better!!  (Percocets rule, lol!  Had them for wisdom teeth extraction decades ago and still remember, lol.)  

Been dying to know tho - how was PROM???   Smile  Very Happy

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2007, 04:02:13 PM »

ROBERT MURAT TAKEN TO POLICE STATION IN MADELEINE CASE.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2007, 04:03:00 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

OMG - pray, pray, pray she's still alive and well....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2007, 04:04:12 PM »

Quote from: "Lifesong"

Her picture looks so sweet.  I too hope she is found alive and well-soon!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2007, 04:04:52 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
I believe that the silence of Beth Twitty is furthering the Aruban agenda of protecting Paulus and Joran.  It was the voice of this determined mother who would stop at nothing in her quest for answers ... in her quest for justice ...  in her quest to expose the corrupt investigation.  Beth asked the hard questions that dictated media attention.  According to Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, the focus of the media on the disappearance of his daughter is only reason that Aruba is going the motions of an investigation ... the only reason for one horse and pony show after another.

Aruba cannot win.  Beth may required a time to renew her strength ... renew her spirit but ... justice for Natalee demands that she again has to rise up and be heard.  This incredible woman needs to continually remind the world that conflicts of interest within the Aruban investigation is prevent jutice from prevailing.

Janet

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
April 11, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the media help or hurt you?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Oh, absolutely. And I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 8, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I think it's just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won't do. There's nowhere that I won't go, and there's nothing—I'm going to ask every question. I don't care how painful it is. I will do it, because I'm not going to have any regrets.

I believe there is a specific reason for her silence.  She's been advised to stay quiet for now.  Dave is talking on there behalf and it IS staying in the news.  As somebody said earlier,  ALE or nobody can blame HER for interferring with anything now.  I believe if it becomes necessary, with no results from current investigation and things quiet down, she'll be back out again.  It could have something to do with the Phil case too for right now.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2007, 04:04:56 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
ALE has known who did what and what happened since June 2005. The evidence, the statements, it was all there. The decision was made to coverup the crime and the Dutch looked the other way. Two years have passed, the Dutch are here, not to meter out justice but to see how deep the corruption had gone. If they can hang the perps on what evidence is left, they will. However, I think they are there to clean the place up, so this won't happen again. This is more an investigation of ALE/MEP than one to solve the NH case.

Spock I agree... don't expect anything anytime soon..

This is about the Government of Aruba and what has been going on down there for at least 10 years if not 30.

It's going to take awhile to sort this all out.

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2007, 04:07:03 PM »

I pray something happens this week, while I am at home close to t.v.  I hate when stuff happens when I'm at work and can't see.  

And it's extremely slow in here today and I'm lonely.  Hope it get's busier tonight.  sorry, having my own little pity party here. Rolling Eyes

Dihannah - I've been lurking & working, then trying to caught up when I manage to switch back over to my SM screen....am SOOO glad to hear you're feeling better!!  (Percocets rule, lol!  Had them for wisdom teeth extraction decades ago and still remember, lol.)  

Been dying to know tho - how was PROM???   Smile  Very Happy

Thank you!  I AM doing better.  Of course, she looke gorgeous! and boyfriend looked handsome.  They had a great time!    My baby is all grown up!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2007, 04:07:05 PM »

someone has been arrested.. but the authorities will not confirm to SkyNews who it is..

+++

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2007, 04:07:51 PM »

I'm a little confused.  They never went to the Kalpoe's that night, that we know of.  I'm just wondering what 'looking' at the house could provide them, especially with timelines and cellphones.  Even if they had taken anything to there house after the crime, certainly they would have gotten rid of it after 2 yrs.  What am I missing here?

I don't think you are missing anything, it is strange to say the least, unless the Dutch know something, from someone new that led them there, I can see them checking out the cell tower stuff, but they could have done that outside of the house. They might just be trying to rattle their cage, in hopes they will mess up now that will hang themselves. I know if it were me I would be worrying, but they are heartless monsters this might not move them in the least.

Maybe they have made a list of what is true and what is a lie and they are working from that angle. Ruling something in or out so to speak. Just hope it leads to arrests soon....

We can hope...

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2007, 04:08:23 PM »

someone has been arrested.. but the authorities will not confirm to SkyNews who it is..

AWESOME,  Thanks for the update!  Keep us posted.  I'll keep watching news too.  I hadn't heard that.  Yes, pray, pray, pray!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2007, 04:08:38 PM »

Working. . . . . Lurking . . . . . and thinking.

I don't think it was just a coincidence that the parents were gone when the Dutch searched.  Maybe they have a schedule of going back to Suriname one weekend a month or something of that nature.

The Dutch waited until the 2Kn were all alone in their jammies.  Good move, that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2007, 04:10:06 PM »

AWESOME,  Thanks for the update!  Keep us posted.  I'll keep watching news too.  I hadn't heard that.  Yes, pray, pray, pray!

Dihannah, I'm all over this one.. and it looks like the 'psychics' are too.. LOL

The cops have detained Murat on some good ole police work. They noticed him acting strangely.. like a pyro watching a fire is how I would describe it.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2007, 04:10:59 PM »

http://news.sky.com/skynews/home

The home of a British man is being searched by police looking for missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in Portugal on May 3.

The man, Robert Murat (pictured), has been taken to a police station.

His mother has told Sky News that he has not been arrested. She said no trace of Madeleine had been found at the villa.

Full Story
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2007, 04:12:28 PM »

The home of a British man is being searched by police looking for missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in Portugal on May 3.
The man, Robert Murat (pictured), has been taken to a police station.
His mother has told Sky News that he has not been arrested. She said no trace of Madeleine had been found at the villa.
Robert Murat
Robert Murat

Portuguese police said that more than one person were being questioned but that no one had been formally arrested.

The property is just 150 yards from the apartment where Madeleine's family were staying, in the southern Portuguese resort of Praia Da Luz.

The house, known as Casa Liliana, was sealed off with tape by police while men in white suits and masks began a search inside. They are believed to have drained the villa's swimming pool.

Police guards were on the doors outside.

Sky News Correspondent Ian Woods said the property being searched belonged to British woman Jennifer Murat and her son Robert Murat.

Mr Murat has been assisting journalists in their coverage of the disappearance of the four-year-old British girl.

He was pictured on Sky News during the search for Madeleine wearing a light-coloured shirt and dark glasses. Sunday Mirror journalist Lori Campbell alerted police over her suspicions about him.

<snipped>

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1265689,00.html

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2007, 04:13:48 PM »

Thanks Klaas and Rob.

Rob, wow, you mean good 'ol fashion police work???  Wouldn't THAT be a new concept for Aruba?  amazing.

I hope and pray that baby is alive and well.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2007, 04:13:54 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
ALE has known who did what and what happened since June 2005. The evidence, the statements, it was all there. The decision was made to coverup the crime and the Dutch looked the other way. Two years have passed, the Dutch are here, not to meter out justice but to see how deep the corruption had gone. If they can hang the perps on what evidence is left, they will. However, I think they are there to clean the place up, so this won't happen again. This is more an investigation of ALE/MEP than one to solve the NH case.

1+1 = Pulaus  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2007, 04:14:43 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Working. . . . . Lurking . . . . . and thinking.

I don't think it was just a coincidence that the parents were gone when the Dutch searched.  Maybe they have a schedule of going back to Suriname one weekend a month or something of that nature.

The Dutch waited until the 2Kn were all alone in their jammies.  Good move, that.

I was thinking the same thing, Anna.  Possibly they're work schedules are different on Fri/Sat and the Dutch team knew it.  

I too am most encouraged by the fact that the Dutch team has locked ALE out of their 'working room' and are not allowing them access to their master plan.  

I'm also encouraged by Beth's silence right now.  We all know that if she could further the cause by being out there, she would be - so it's definately for the best - whatever the reason.  I think that can only be good and point to a good faith effort on behalf of this new team.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2007, 04:17:14 PM »

This man appears to be Robert Murat

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2007, 04:19:10 PM »

Rob - maybe, but this is a current photo of him from the article

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.