April 26, 2024, 12:34:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149437 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #640 on: May 15, 2007, 08:46:38 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I'm told that there is no truth to the rumor about Julia Renfro being offered a position at DIARIO.  No slam against her and some think she does quiet well at Aruba Today, but the two publications are completely different animals.

Greta's producers contacted Jossy and some new ground rules were established.  She did treat him much more respectfully last night.  Personally, I do not care for her style, but it is an available platform to get the word out.

I was looking at yesterday's Bon Dia and on their website under staff, there are many names but I did not see hers.  What's going on ?  Did I miss something?  If so, can you help a girl out here?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: May 15, 2007, 08:50:56 AM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
A qcouple of questions I have that hopefully someone here can answer for me:

First, Does or does not Joran own a car?  I understand he is not licensed but it sure seems to make sense that since they were breaking all the other rules and laws, i.e., gambling age, drinking age, age of consent, etc., that the "rich kid" would be more likely to own his own car "while learning to drive"... I have always wondered how the kalpoes with their limited income could afford such a late model car...unless perhaps having "special means to earn income outside of working in an internet cafe"...

If he owns a car, where is it?  If he doesn't then why wold some witnesses say he has a car?

Secondly, is it true that there is a pic circulating out there somewhere that shows natalee getting into the back seat of a car?  Either the car at CnC or perhaps a different car later?  Where is this car and can the photo sleuths here, Carpe and friends, examine it (the photo)? Is it silver or is it white?

Third, is where did the story about the white car originate? I understand it is in the reenactment but for what reason?

I really can't answer your questions well but will give it a shot.

There are no VMV records kept in Aruba that we can check on line so no body knows for a fact if Joran owned a car but there is no proof that he did, just speculation.

I saw the pic briefly but can't remember where, think it was CTV or Websleuths or some place I read but did not post.  It could have been Natalee but could have been somebody else with long blonde hair.  Like all our questionable photos the quality was too poor.

I don't believe there is any white car in the reenactment.  Someone else correct this if wrong.  There certainly is not one in the actual video taken by the diamond store video camera.  If there is one, it was added on the word of the suspects only as none is in the video following them as they claimed.  I think this is their lame attempt to implicate one of the MB kids and not indicative of anything factual.

Just my opinion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #642 on: May 15, 2007, 08:55:45 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Or... there just might not have ever been any blood in the car at all...

If Natalee was delivered to the VDS compound, for example, the violence could have occured there... or even somewhere else where there might have been violence "outside of the car"...

Remember, we are trying to find a shard of truth in a window shop of lies amongst all the the lies -- being far more lies than truth...

The clean-up of the car is true because there is a witness -- but the assessment that Deepak could be meticulous about cleaning it out because of what happened could also be true -- but maybe more because he is an obsessive compulsive who wants to 'wash his dirty hands (symbolic of the car" because "something bad happened " to the car and therefore it was "dirty" -- and not necessarily filled with blood.

Furthermore it may be possible that there was blood in the car and that the blood did prove to be Natalee's... bringing us to a probability, in this instance, that the police were either, a) keeping a lid on the evidence so as not to jeopardize the case (opening the door for rumors to abound as so called "truth") or, b) destroying the evidence or replacing it (the cover-up theory) -- however if indeed the blood was also analyzed in Quantico then you can bank on the fact that the FBI would not divulge any results either denying or affirming findings short of a trial.

Silverfox,

But the FBI DID divulge the results and they said it was NOT blood.  Very unusual I will admit and it was the excuse ALE used to block them from any further evidence analysis.

I hear what you are saying Anna -- but how do we know that the source of the story was correct.  I suspect somepone could have "planted" this story as a smokecreen.  Remember the OJ trial?  It wasn't until just before the trial actually began that the FBI released results from it's lab and that was only to the property authority.  the FBI is very very good, especially AFTER the OJ fiasco about releasing results to anyone especially when it comes from the forensic lab.

But... a disinformation campaign could have been ongoing -- even or especially from ALE... to mislead people into thinking the evidence was no good.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: May 15, 2007, 09:00:36 AM »

First, Does or does not Joran own a car?  I understand he is not licensed but it sure seems to make sense that since they were breaking all the other rules and laws, i.e., gambling age, drinking age, age of consent, etc., that the "rich kid" would be more likely to own his own car "while learning to drive"... I have always wondered how the kalpoes with their limited income could afford such a late model car...unless perhaps having "special means to earn income outside of working in an internet cafe"...

If he owns a car, where is it?  If he doesn't then why wold some witnesses say he has a car?

Secondly, is it true that there is a pic circulating out there somewhere that shows natalee getting into the back seat of a car?  Either the car at CnC or perhaps a different car later?  Where is this car and can the photo sleuths here, Carpe and friends, examine it (the photo)? Is it silver or is it white?

Third, is where did the story about the white car originate? I understand it is in the reenactment but for what reason?

I would not be so sure that the K2 parents did not have access to temporary funds, however, not unlimited but neither are the VDS funds unlimited.  Everyone reaches a limit.  

However, there is something bigger and badder than we are aware of funding the VDS family.  There is a lot of underground money, lots of that world bank money they are getting, money from those thugs that want the USA out of the world bank so they can continue doing business with the slime and sleeze of the world, victimizing the downtrodden while pretending to do it in the name of humanity, and raking it in to their family members and friends, not to mention padding their bank accounts.  World Bank?  Think Mafia without a gun using an ethics committee of nothing but lies and deceipt.  Think Hague connections, money sent by the USA to the UN for the war in Bosnia, etc.  The connections are broad and wide.  Yet, the blood on their hands is not seen by the average person, but it is there.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: May 15, 2007, 09:01:09 AM »

Off to work and lurk. . .

Here's your morning coffee!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: May 15, 2007, 09:02:15 AM »

One of the suspect statements mentions a white car following close behind Deepaks. Don't have time now to read through them now........will take a look later.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: May 15, 2007, 09:09:15 AM »

[
I hear what you are saying Anna -- but how do we know that the source of the story was correct.  I suspect someone could have "planted" this story as a smokecreen.  Remember the OJ trial?  It wasn't until just before the trial actually began that the FBI released results from it's lab and that was only to the property authority.  the FBI is very very good, especially AFTER the OJ fiasco about releasing results to anyone especially when it comes from the forensic lab.

But... a disinformation campaign could have been ongoing -- even or especially from ALE... to mislead people into thinking the evidence was no good.

I agree completely.  You are correctamundo!  I saw one member of ALE on TV bragging about giving false information I think it was to Geraldo, not sure but to some reporter in order to discredit the reporter.  He thought once the reporter was discredited, we would all stop reading, listening, etc.

One also said he thought the reporters were morons because they couldn't get anything right.  Well, certainly not if being fed false information from official sources.

They don't understand our system of a free press and all this secrecy is a buncha bunk as well especially concerning information leaked not being able to be used in a trial.  That is Aruban "policy" and not Dutch law.  Even the lovely and gracious Arlene admitted that at least once.  In other words, they are colossal liars at the highest levels.

.JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: May 15, 2007, 09:10:42 AM »

As Easy mentioned, today's Diario has the NE story about Beth and John Ramsey. However, there is this last paragraph:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/5/15/

Ademas di esey, National Enquirer tambe tin relato di e razzia teni na cas di famia Van der Sloot na Aruba, y ta finaliza cu e remarke cu nada a worde haci pa check kico tin bao di e concrete di e piso di patio.

Online Pap translation:

apart from esey, national enquirer also have relato of the razzia teni at home of family van der sloot at aruba, y is finaliza cu the remarke cu nothing owing to worde haci for check kico have bao of the concrete of the floor of patio.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: May 15, 2007, 09:10:48 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
One of the suspect statements mentions a white car following close behind Deepaks. Don't have time now to read through them now........will take a look later.

Until I hear a MB kid say there was a white car following the Deepak car, the white car is a red herring, more BS from the VDS and ALE.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: May 15, 2007, 09:13:08 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
As Easy mentioned, today's Diario has the NE story about Beth and John Ramsey. However, there is this last paragraph:

Ademas di esey, National Enquirer tambe tin relato di e razzia teni na cas di famia Van der Sloot na Aruba, y ta finaliza cu e remarke cu nada a worde haci pa check kico tin bao di e concrete di e piso di patio.

Online Pap translation:

apart from esey, national enquirer also have relato of the razzia teni at home of family van der sloot at aruba, y is finaliza cu the remarke cu nothing owing to worde haci for check kico have bao of the concrete of the floor of patio.

LOL, it sounds like Beth & John Ramsey broke into the house of the VDS and they checked out on the patio.   Laughing  Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: May 15, 2007, 09:14:21 AM »

[
I hear what you are saying Anna -- but how do we know that the source of the story was correct.  I suspect someone could have "planted" this story as a smokecreen.  Remember the OJ trial?  It wasn't until just before the trial actually began that the FBI released results from it's lab and that was only to the property authority.  the FBI is very very good, especially AFTER the OJ fiasco about releasing results to anyone especially when it comes from the forensic lab.

I agree completely.  You are correctamundo!  I saw one member of ALE on TV bragging about giving false information I think it was to Geraldo, not sure but to some reporter in order to discredit the reporter.  He thought once the reporter was discredited, we would all stop reading, listening, etc.

One also said he thought the reporters were morons because they couldn't get anything right.  Well, certainly not if being fed false information from official sources.

They don't understand our system of a free press and all this secrecy is a buncha bunk as well especially concerning information leaked not being able to be used in a trial.  That is Aruban "policy" and not Dutch law.  Even the lovely and gracious Arlene admitted that at least once.  In other words, they are colossal liars at the highest levels.

.JMO

That is all those reporters were who came on TV --- Baghdad Bobs and Aruban Julias, which is synonymous, incidentally.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: May 15, 2007, 09:15:22 AM »

OK, I am checking out.  Beware the LG.  Until I can get the repair people from Korea, China or India out here to fix it, I guess I am stuck with the old Phillips and Samsung TVs.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: May 15, 2007, 09:15:28 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

I would not be so sure that the K2 parents did not have access to temporary funds, however, not unlimited but neither are the VDS funds unlimited.  Everyone reaches a limit.  

However, there is something bigger and badder than we are aware of funding the VDS family.  There is a lot of underground money, lots of that world bank money they are getting, money from those thugs that want the USA out of the world bank so they can continue doing business with the slime and sleeze of the world, victimizing the downtrodden while pretending to do it in the name of humanity, and raking it in to their family members and friends, not to mention padding their bank accounts.  World Bank?  Think Mafia without a gun using an ethics committee of nothing but lies and deceipt.  Think Hague connections, money sent by the USA to the UN for the war in Bosnia, etc.  The connections are broad and wide.  Yet, the blood on their hands is not seen by the average person, but it is there.

It goes right back to that old saying, "He who controls the money, controls".
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: May 15, 2007, 09:16:37 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

It goes right back to that old saying, "He who controls the money, controls".

Exactly and to think Anita does not have her snoot in the world money is wrong-headed.  She is a part of the third-world powerpeople, redistribution of our wealth at the Hague.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: May 15, 2007, 09:19:01 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Ademas di esey, National Enquirer tam be tin relato di e razzia teni na cas di famia Van der Sloot na Aruba, y ta finaliza cu e remarke cu nada a worde haci pa check kico tin bao di e concrete di e piso di patio.

Online Pap translation:

Now I really should be working but anything about that concrete catches my eye.  I was disappointed that Art Wood didn't so much as mention it in his interview with Dana but this is very good that the NE has picked up on it.  Art seems to have a direct connection with them.

Perhaps this will internationally embarrass the Dutch into digging it up.  That's pretty well Investigation 101 I would think and am shocked they were content to either drill holes in it or use sonar which will not pick up any kind of plastic, trace evidence, etc.

I want to see jackhammers and a big pile of rubble where that concrete used to be and will never feel the Sloot compound was really searched until I do.

All concrete poured after Natalee disappeared should be dug up.  That is just a standard used in any investigation of a missing person at the residence of the last seen with.  Have seen it done in this country just about every time.

Unless the Dutch are afraid of the Sloots as well, that concrete will come up.  And under a judge's permit, unless, as we suspect, all the judges are in the Sloots' back pocket.

Corruption and collusion is the only reason that concrete is intact.  Does this extend to KLPD as well?  I am beginning to wonder for that should have already been done first thing.

Have they even talked to the man who poured it as Art Wood did?  Why are they so darned slow about everything?  I understand thorough and methodical but this is a snail's pace.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: May 15, 2007, 09:20:35 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Until I hear a MB kid say there was a white car following the Deepak car, the white car is a red herring, more BS from the VDS and ALE.

I agree.  Put in to the mix to make us believe a "tourist" was following them. "Most rentals are white". Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: May 15, 2007, 09:21:22 AM »

OK, I am checking out.  Beware the LG.  Until I can get the repair people from Korea, China or India out here to fix it, I guess I am stuck with the old Phillips and Samsung TVs.

Tyler,
Remember Philips is Dutch and be careful!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: May 15, 2007, 09:30:25 AM »

Sky News has learnt that Briton Robert Murat is being treated as a formal suspect by police investigating the abduction of four-year-old Madeleine McCann.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/home
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: May 15, 2007, 09:31:20 AM »

I think what screams the loudest to me regarding "coverup" is the total LACK of forensic evidence of Natalee in places she is known to have been, such as Deepaks car. Also speaks loudly to the probability of the cars having been switched.

UNLESS the Dutch have something and just aren't saying. In a secret society, one cannot have checks and balances on their law enforcement and no one but them have any way of knowing.
I won't even MENTION the ALE as we all KNOW there are no checks and balances!

It always makes me laugh when these people talk about democracy, lol!
They don't have a clue.
Why do they think our constitution and court system was set up the way it was? Because our forefathers CAME from these secret societies and saw the damage that was done and wanted no part of it.

As we see this "wunnerfoo" legal system at work (that we dun unnerstan, btw) we can see exactly why our forefathers fled these lands for a new life, new country and new set of laws.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: May 15, 2007, 09:35:45 AM »

Tyler,
Remember Philips is Dutch and be careful!

Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.