April 26, 2024, 07:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149433 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: May 15, 2007, 12:14:50 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

I just got out of a terrible meeting. We have a "zero tolerance" policy regarding leaving any of our children unattended. At one of our centers, a child was behind something and the staff and other children went to lunch and out to the playground without that child. He was four years old and left alone for an hour. We had to fire the three staff members. One of them had worked for us for 17 years. They cried and begged to keep their jobs, but we had to fire them anyway. It was very sad.  Crying or Very sad

BT I empathize, terminating people you care for is as hard as it gets, maybe you can help them by offering a good reference point detailing your regret about this and your feeling they would never allow this to happen again in the future.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: May 15, 2007, 12:14:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I’ve been feeling very discouraged over the past few days as well.  If they would just start rounding up some people and closing out some of these dangling PVs we have seen, I think I would get another wave of optimism.

Right now, I’m not sure what to think.

The recent interviews with JQK imply that he has forgotten important events encompassing the case ... events that imply guilt ... events that imply coverup.  His words cause me to reflect and ask the question "Has all our research has been in vain?"  Even the hosts of these interviews are being deceptive or ... they have forgotten many of the important details.  Dana seems to be the only one who is fully aware and ... asks the questions that will reveal the truth regarding those in Aruba who are preventing justice for Natalee Holloway from prevailing.

As I firmly believe that that it is too late to turn back the calendar as the implications are overwhelming ... I pray that there is not a negotiated settlement between Aruba and Natalee's family in the works ... a negotiated settlement that will allow the Natalee Holloway case to fade from media attention and become a cold case ... a negotiated settlement that will prevent those who participated in the events of that fateful morning and those who are involved in the coverup at all levels of the Aruba/Dutch administrations from being held accountable.

Janet

I agree with you and it is disheartening to see these lawyers looking so unaware.  Almost all of the cable news people screw things up, so they don’t surprise me anymore.  

Saturday morning I felt excited by the news that the Dutch had gone to the Kalpoes, but it was over too quickly.  I do hope it was a worthwhile visit, but it left me feeling kind of let down.  It also had a very familiar feeling.  That feeling of a roller coaster that never ends!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: May 15, 2007, 12:18:29 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
O/T

I just got out of a terrible meeting. We have a "zero tolerance" policy regarding leaving any of our children unattended. At one of our centers, a child was behind something and the staff and other children went to lunch and out to the playground without that child. He was four years old and left alone for an hour. We had to fire the three staff members. One of them had worked for us for 17 years. They cried and begged to keep their jobs, but we had to fire them anyway. It was very sad.  Crying or Very sad

BT I empathize, terminating people you care for is as hard as it gets, maybe you can help them by offering a good reference point detailing your regret about this and your feeling they would never allow this to happen again in the future.

TY None. It truly is a difficult situation. I really feel for them, but I can also imagine what might have happened to that young child.

Speaking of which, I just saw a map of where Madeleine's parents ate and where their apartment is. They were nowhere near those children, and I feel that was truly a serious mistake in judgment. Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: May 15, 2007, 12:18:38 PM »

I have prolly been the most discouraged of everyone here... I'm a cynic after-all...

I don't like these people involved in the 'conclusion' of Natalee's case... I don't like the DFI / NFI, ALE, KLPD, Aruban Prosecutor's office.... the whole cabal of em...

I don't trust 'em one bit. Not one iota.

Trust is earned and not given.

OK- I was listening again to JQK (who I DO trust) on Greta and he indicates there could be some developments in the next week or so...he said he is 50/50 on a resolution now... up from 30%.. now I am slightly more optimistic...cautiously optimistic.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: May 15, 2007, 12:18:51 PM »

tamikosmom, I think that JKelly is being more quiet for a reason but I may be wrong. I do hope you won't feel all of your work has been in vain, even if the perps walk free for eternity all who have worked so hard have emphasized how important Natalee's life was. I can't wish that away or regret it, hope you understand my intent here.

A dear friend always says "it is what it is" and my mother always says to focus on what you can change. The latter has been one of my hardest lessons to learn personally but we do need to try to realize we can only do so much. Prayer helps, perhaps we should focus on prayers for the righteous indignation we all feel.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: May 15, 2007, 12:18:59 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I, too, am feeling vaguely discouraged.  Can't quite say why exactly but a little more action on the part of the Dutch investigators would help.  Just digging up that freshly poured concrete would help.

BLAH,

There is a tip line associated with that reenactment.  Maybe that is the one used by KPLD, not sure.

I do hope they didn't let Julia post her number again to intercept any tips that might come in.  And let's hope they have posted one somewhere on the island that we have just not seen.

So one of the three missing Joran supporters has surfaced long enough to tell everybody nothing to see here, move along, move along.

How well we would like to!  Give us justice for Natalee and we will be glad to do so.

exactly.  If they had a tip line, they would advertise it so everyone knew what it was.   What kind of investigation does not have a tip line, or at least doesnt make it known publicly?

What if we had some info we wanted to get directly to them, how could we do it?
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: May 15, 2007, 12:19:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Police To Hold Press Conference At 6.00pm
Updated: 16:48, Tuesday May 15, 2007

Police searching for Madeleine McCann will hold a press conference this evening - it follows the detention of Robert Murat, who is being treated as a formal suspect.
(snipped)

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1265708,00.html

FYI - I believe it's about 5pm in Portugal right now

goodday monkey friends finally back online.  ive been trying to keep up reading.  is texas e-search down in aruba ? whats the latest after the kalpoe home search? thanks in advance. sandy l

Hi Sandy!

TES is supposed to go in June

The KLPD and ALE "inspected" the Kalpoe home on Saturday, that is the latest.  JQK said on Greta last night that he expects more developments in Aruba within the next week or two.

thanks for the update. will go back to read up for a while .  be back to discussion forum soon. oh and Happy belated mothers day to all.  sandy l
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: May 15, 2007, 12:20:04 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Police To Hold Press Conference At 6.00pm
Updated: 16:48, Tuesday May 15, 2007

Police searching for Madeleine McCann will hold a press conference this evening - it follows the detention of Robert Murat, who is being treated as a formal suspect.
(snipped)

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1265708,00.html

FYI - I believe it's about 5pm in Portugal right now

Sandy - it's good to see you back. We've missed you.

goodday monkey friends finally back online.  ive been trying to keep up reading.  is texas e-search down in aruba ? whats the latest after the kalpoe home search? thanks in advance. sandy l

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: May 15, 2007, 12:23:32 PM »

BT-

Saddest of all, those parents will blame themselves forever for having left to have dinner, whether right or wrong. My hope is that they can find peace to continue raising the two they do have, I am unsure if further punishment accomplishes anything. That being said I traveled a great deal when mine were small on business and at times with my children in tow, if I was unable to secure a babysitter, well we stayed in. Or I did, my ex did just what he wanted but I was just too fearful in strange places and likely a bit overprotective too.

It's just a horrible tragedy what has happened, there seem to be so many lately.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: May 15, 2007, 12:25:26 PM »

BT-

Saddest of all, those parents will blame themselves forever for having left to have dinner, whether right or wrong. My hope is that they can find peace to continue raising the two they do have, I am unsure if further punishment accomplishes anything. That being said I traveled a great deal when mine were small on business and at times with my children in tow, if I was unable to secure a babysitter, well we stayed in. Or I did, my ex did just what he wanted but I was just too fearful in strange places and likely a bit overprotective too.

It's just a horrible tragedy what has happened, there seem to be so many lately.

Yes, I agree. I think it was another mistake like the one poor Natalee made. It was a case of people being too trusting of others in a foreign country.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: May 15, 2007, 12:28:04 PM »

I know BT has been to Europe in the recent past and so have I.  I just want to say that people leave their children in prams on the streets in Europe while they go in and shop and eat.  It is nothing out of the ordinary for them but something that I personally would never do, not to mention the kidnapping but a child can choke, can get hurt, etc, but that is very Euro and what the "other half of america" would like to give us.  Not buying it.  

I have those pretty little blond-haired grandchildren that are in great demand by the enemy and even if their hair was black as tar, I would never, never, never let them out of my sight at that age.  Now, I am not blaming the parents, but we just live in different cultures --- you know there is that America that we know and there is that "other America" that we hear talk about.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: May 15, 2007, 12:28:14 PM »

Here is the map I was talking about showing the McCann apartment and the tapas restaurant where they were eating. It makes you wonder if someone saw them eating and knew the children were alone.  Crossing my fingers I don't blow the margins.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: May 15, 2007, 12:29:07 PM »

O/T

TY None. It truly is a difficult situation. I really feel for them, but I can also imagine what might have happened to that young child.

Speaking of which, I just saw a map of where Madeleine's parents ate and where their apartment is. They were nowhere near those children, and I feel that was truly a serious mistake in judgment. Sad

Locally, a woman took a job on the nightshift at a restaurant.  She left her two toddlers alone sleeping.  A fire erupted in the little apartment and the two boys were found cuddled together in the bathroom.  It was later learned that the older of the two toddlers was known to play with fire.  

It is a very sad story of a single mom trying to work and keep food on the table, but she will probably be going to prison now.  Little ones like that just can’t be left without adult supervision.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: May 15, 2007, 12:31:26 PM »

Locally, a woman took a job on the nightshift at a restaurant.  She left her two toddlers alone sleeping.  A fire erupted in the little apartment and the two boys were found cuddled together in the bathroom.  It was later learned that the older of the two toddlers was known to play with fire.  

It is a very sad story of a single mom trying to work and keep food on the table, but she will probably be going to prison now.  Little ones like that just can’t be left without adult supervision.

You're right, Easy. They can't be left alone, and that's why we just fired three long-time employees. We work with children who range in age from six weeks to five years old, and not one of those children should ever be left without adult supervision.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: May 15, 2007, 12:39:26 PM »

Where is the Joran book thread?  I never can find that thing!   Confused
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: May 15, 2007, 12:39:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
I’ve been feeling very discouraged over the past few days as well.  If they would just start rounding up some people and closing out some of these dangling PVs we have seen, I think I would get another wave of optimism.

Right now, I’m not sure what to think.

The recent interviews with JQK imply that he has forgotten important events encompassing the case ... events that imply guilt ... events that imply coverup.  His words cause me to reflect and ask the question "Has all our research has been in vain?"  Even the hosts of these interviews are being deceptive or ... they have forgotten many of the important details.  Dana seems to be the only one who is fully aware and ... asks the questions that will reveal the truth regarding those in Aruba who are preventing justice for Natalee Holloway from prevailing.

As I firmly believe that that it is too late to turn back the calendar as the implications are overwhelming ... I pray that there is not a negotiated settlement between Aruba and Natalee's family in the works ... a negotiated settlement that will allow the Natalee Holloway case to fade from media attention and become a cold case ... a negotiated settlement that will prevent those who participated in the events of that fateful morning and those who are involved in the coverup at all levels of the Aruba/Dutch administrations from being held accountable.

Janet

Morning My Monkeys:
Janet, None of your research and hard work has been in vain, it has given you and all Monkeys their strong voice and the ability to fight for Natalee!!!!!!!  Hang in there awhile longer, something is gonna happen, I just feel it........Back to lurk, love ya Monks.

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: May 15, 2007, 12:42:31 PM »

Down at the very bottom in the Important Case Document forum.  There are a couple of threads:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewforum.php?f=6
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: May 15, 2007, 12:44:59 PM »

I wonder if Renfro's internet activity is being monitored and that's why we haven't seen her post since May 3rd?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: May 15, 2007, 12:47:04 PM »

you need to go to the fiction section !!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: May 15, 2007, 12:48:52 PM »

Down at the very bottom in the Important Case Document forum.  There are a couple of threads:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewforum.php?f=6

Thanks!  Tell Ramm I am ready for the rest of the book.   Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.