March 29, 2024, 04:08:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 148954 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2007, 04:19:43 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Thanks Klaas and Rob.

Rob, wow, you mean good 'ol fashion police work???  Wouldn't THAT be a new concept for Aruba?  amazing.

I hope and pray that baby is alive and well.

Exactly Dihannah!!

That was my point.. the cops were getting very desperate and the psychics were flying in last nite from all over to cause all kinds of problems... they seem to have got a good break that they recognized and might have their man right now...

lets hope this is the news everyone has been waiting for.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2007, 04:21:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Rob - maybe, but this is a current photo of him from the article

I have the other photo of him too..I believe that is him... it was from an update.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2007, 04:28:05 PM »

Interesting contrast in the two cases.  The mother of Robert Murat insists that a thorough search be done and when nothing is found that it be announced publicly.  Probably a bad move on  her part, but the way I think most people would react to such a thing.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2007, 04:29:46 PM »

If Murat is the culprit... it's not going to turn out good imo... he doesn't appear to have a place to stash a child and he has been in 'PLAIN VIEW' the entire time.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2007, 04:32:29 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
I believe that the silence of Beth Twitty is furthering the Aruban agenda of protecting Paulus and Joran.  It was the voice of this determined mother who would stop at nothing in her quest for answers ... in her quest for justice ...  in her quest to expose the corrupt investigation.  Beth asked the hard questions that dictated media attention.  According to Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, the focus of the media on the disappearance of his daughter is only reason that Aruba is going the motions of an investigation ... the only reason for one horse and pony show after another.

Aruba cannot win.  Beth may required a time to renew her strength ... renew her spirit but ... justice for Natalee demands that she again has to rise up and be heard.  This incredible woman needs to continually remind the world that conflicts of interest within the Aruban investigation is prevent jutice from prevailing.

Janet

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
April 11, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the media help or hurt you?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Oh, absolutely. And I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 8, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I think it's just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won't do. There's nowhere that I won't go, and there's nothing—I'm going to ask every question. I don't care how painful it is. I will do it, because I'm not going to have any regrets.

I believe there is a specific reason for her silence.  She's been advised to stay quiet for now.  Dave is talking on there behalf and it IS staying in the news.  As somebody said earlier,  ALE or nobody can blame HER for interferring with anything now.  I believe if it becomes necessary, with no results from current investigation and things quiet down, she'll be back out again.  It could have something to do with the Phil case too for right now.

Dihannah ... you may be right and ... I am just weary ... frustrated ... discouraged ... suspicious ..

It was determined ...  on appeal by Karin Janssen ...  by the Superior Court earllier this year that Paulus Van der Sloot would not be awarded compensation as there was evidence (wiretap and declaration) that Paulus' detention was indeed justisfied.  I believe that this is huge ... yet the American media has been silent.  Why?

In spite of the Superior Court ruling ... the ruling of the judge that declared Paulus no longer a suspect ... has not been reversed.  Why?

It must be remembered that it was Karin Janssen letter to the courts that allowed Paulus to be released from suspect status and ... therefore allowed him to practice law on Aruba.  If, at that time, Karin Janssen was aware of this wiretap and declaration that implies that Paulus lied regarding his actions on that fateful morning ... why did she submit that letter recommending that he be released as a suspect?

Dihannah ... nobody is asking the hard questions.   Paulus and Joran are so arrogant.  They do not have a care in the world ... they write books ... go to school ... practice law ...  Those two seem to have assurance that they are untouchable ... they will never be held accountable for any of their dispicable actions in regards to this case.

The Beth Twitty that we have all come to know ... love and ... respect ... would never have remained silent on this issue.  Why changed?

Dihannah ... I believe your reasoning has merit but ....

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2007, 04:32:35 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
If Murat is the culprit... it's not going to turn out good imo... he doesn't appear to have a place to stash a child and he has been in 'PLAIN VIEW' the entire time.

Rob - I've been watching the videos at the Skynews site and I haven't seen any dogs in this search.  I'd sure feel alot better if they had some dogs with them.  Maybe they do and just didn't catch them on video.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2007, 04:33:45 PM »

i will eat myself, if the dutch dont get a conviction

it shall be done... the conviction

that is  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2007, 04:35:20 PM »

PORTUGUESE police are tonight searching a villa just 150 yards from where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Forensic detectives sealed off Casa Liliana in Praia da Luz, where a British man lives with his mother. He was taken to a local police station for questioning.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/6954

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2007, 04:35:27 PM »

Back to working and lurking for a while
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2007, 04:37:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Rob - I've been watching the videos at the Skynews site and I haven't seen any dogs in this search.  I'd sure feel alot better if they had some dogs with them.  Maybe they do and just didn't catch them on video.

Klaas, they have another person in custody, but not arrested... two appear to be in custody.. but it's all unconfirmed as to who is in custody and who was arrested..

There are men in white bio-suits at his flat.

+++

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2007, 04:38:07 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Sharon,

Just read your response on the last thread regarding the 'car'...the thought had crossed my mind while searching the net for Honda pics because I found many different tail lights & parts sites.

Hi 2NJ

I thought it was an interesting post. But of course there is no way to validate if this FP poster knew something or not.

The date of the post was interesting to me.

The fact that he gave a license plate number and said it was Joran's car -- and that Joran pimped it out -- was interesting to me.

He had an earlier post where he really calls out Paulus -- that was interesting to me, too Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2007, 04:40:04 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272200,00.html

Home Searched in Case of Missing British Girl
Monday, May 14, 2007

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2007, 04:43:20 PM »

<snipped>
At around 4pm, officers drained the swimming pool of the villa, known as Casa Liliana, where his mother has lived for many years.

The property, just 100 yards from the apartment where Madeleine was snatched in Praia da Luz, Portugal, was taped off while forensics teams in white suits and paper masks searched a shed at the rear. A green tarpaulin had also been put up inside the property's grounds.

Mr Murat, who originally comes from Norfolk and has a four-year-old daughter, had put himself forward to reporters since the first morning of Madeleine's disappearance, saying he was helping police in their inquiries because he was bilingual.

He has become well known in the area, and was often seen.

http://tinyurl.com/39jfpl

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2007, 04:43:25 PM »

(clipped for space)

Tamicosmom - It was determined ... on appeal by Karin Janssen ... by the Superior Court earllier this year that Paulus Van der Sloot would not be awarded compensation as there was evidence (wiretap and declaration) that Paulus' detention was indeed justisfied. I believe that this is huge ... yet the American media has been silent. Why?

In spite of the Superior Court ruling ... the ruling of the judge that declared Paulus no longer a suspect ... has not been reversed. Why?

It must be remembered that it was Karin Janssen letter to the courts that allowed Paulus to be released from suspect status and ... therefore allowed him to practice law on Aruba. If, at that time, Karin Janssen was aware of this wiretap and declaration that implies that Paulus lied regarding his actions on that fateful morning ... why did she submit that letter recommending that he be released as a suspect?

Dihannah ... nobody is asking the hard questions. Paulus and Joran are so arrogant. They do not have a care in the world ... they write books ... go to school ... practice law ... Those two seem to have assurance that they are untouchable ... they will never be held accountable for any of their dispicable actions in regards to this case.

The Beth Twitty that we have all come to know ... love and ... respect ... would never have remained silent on this issue. Why changed?

Dihannah ... I believe your reasoning has merit but ....

All, excellent questions and concerns you bring up!  We are all discouraged, frustrated and beyond belief...  I just don't think Beth is going to get those answers now.
I would like to Nancy Grace do something on her show about the current events taking place and she DOES and would ask the hard questions like that, unlike Greta.  Kimberely does pretty good, but Nancy doesn't back down. While it is in the news now, would be a perfect time for her to do it.  Maybe we email her with some of these questions.... prompt her to ask them.  She loves a good argument.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2007, 04:44:56 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i will eat myself, if the dutch dont get a conviction

it shall be done... the conviction

that is  Cool

Wow Robots!  Another good reason they need to convict!   We would lose our robots  Shocked   Can't have that!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: May 14, 2007, 04:47:06 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Sharon,

Just read your response on the last thread regarding the 'car'...the thought had crossed my mind while searching the net for Honda pics because I found many different tail lights & parts sites.

Hi 2NJ

I thought it was an interesting post. But of course there is no way to validate if this FP poster knew something or not.

The date of the post was interesting to me.

The fact that he gave a license plate number and said it was Joran's car -- and that Joran pimped it out -- was interesting to me.

He had an earlier post where he really calls out Paulus -- that was interesting to me, too Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

"We already had the information for them when we arrived on May 30.  We had the car description, the silver gray Honda and the loud stereo and mufflers.  Charles went to LaCabana, by the beach, and all the kids said "that is Joran's car."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2007, 04:47:08 PM »

For those that have not seen it and want to...

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2007, 04:47:09 PM »

<snipped>
At around 4pm, officers drained the swimming pool of the villa, known as Casa Liliana, where his mother has lived for many years.

The property, just 100 yards from the apartment where Madeleine was snatched in Praia da Luz, Portugal, was taped off while forensics teams in white suits and paper masks searched a shed at the rear. A green tarpaulin had also been put up inside the property's grounds.

Mr Murat, who originally comes from Norfolk and has a four-year-old daughter, had put himself forward to reporters since the first morning of Madeleine's disappearance, saying he was helping police in their inquiries because he was bilingual.

Shocked  that doesn't sound promising, searching in water.. Crying or Very sad

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2007, 04:48:45 PM »

<snipped>

Shocked  that doesn't sound promising, searching in water.. Crying or Very sad

Maybe he was one of the Joran supporters from England.  I hear he had a whole contingent of perverts and gay men who were supporting him.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2007, 04:49:24 PM »

Dihannah, They have something here... no one just puts on bio-suits unless they have to...

like I have been saying about that missing video for almost two years.

Remember the only other time on Aruba men wore bio-suits (other than the search of the VDS home for drugs) was when they drained the Marriott pond and found a body that had been missing for two years at that time.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.