April 24, 2024, 08:04:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149384 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: May 15, 2007, 02:42:18 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
I hope they do search the homes of Anita's friends, interogate them.  How much do you think they'd cover for the VDS's?  Not much I'd venture to guess.

I bed the Dutch would also like to know How Renfro got access to the dossier and WHO gave her this access.  There's alot of things to be asking her.  Ooooooooo what is that saying? What goes around comes around?

You lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas, right Kimmy? Renfro and company should have chosen their friends more wisely.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: May 15, 2007, 02:42:50 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "*******"
They probably found some good notes in Anita's diary that she used to write her book. Notes lead directly to Anitas friends..Like Renfro and other teachers. Sure would like to know what the Headmaster of the ISA knows about Natalees dissapearance. Since it is rumored Juron told him Natalee drowned.

I hope they question the Headmaster thoroughly and also Charles Croes as they both know some things if only they will tell.  Maybe people are weary of lying for Paulus and Joran since the announcement by Joran that he doesn't care about the boycott at all nor the economic consequences that would automatically follow.

Joran laughs at the Aruba boycott, disses Dutch daily life in Holland, calls Freddy a liar, points the finger at the Kalpoes. Who hasn't he pissed off yet?

That gets me too!  You would think anger alone would get some of these people talking even if it was anonymously.

Maybe they have talked. I feel like someone on the periphery of this case will be the ones to blow it wide open.  Somebody to say the right thing and it all fall into place.. If one goes down, they all go down.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: May 15, 2007, 02:43:14 PM »

Joran laughs at the Aruba boycott, disses Dutch daily life in Holland, calls Freddy a liar, points the finger at the Kalpoes. Who hasn't he pissed off yet?

That gets me too!  You would think anger alone would get some of these people talking even if it was anonymously.

It is this arrogance that will prove to be their downfall. When he fled Aruba he may have inadvertently done the investigation a big favor because he couldn't keep mouths Aruban peoples' shut from Holland. Shunned his friends in the process.

In my part of the world one of the brothers of one of the girls he names in that book would have already decided that the big boy needed a good arse whuppin’!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: May 15, 2007, 02:43:36 PM »

EASYWRITER - I'm sure you've already done it but if not, will you ask Jossy about this latest rumor?  TIA
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: May 15, 2007, 02:44:09 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
This wannabe detective speculates that the outcome of the dog and pony show that the Dutch has orchestrated has already been determined.

I speculate that when all is said and done ... the Netherlands and Aruba  will acknowledge that the findings of the Dutch investigation imply that the investigation into the disappearance of an eighteen year old American citizen Aruba soil was "incompetent" ... not corrupt and ... unfortunately ... it is too late to turn back the calendar.  However ... the "powers that be" in both Aruban and the Netherlands will assure the world that steps have been taken to assure that those involved in the "incompetent" investigation have been removed and ... will not be allowed another position within law inforcement.

This outcome will pave the wave for a negotiated settlement between Aruba and Natalee Holloway.

Thoughts?

Janet

You have nailed it.

Except I will take it a step further and predict they will all have egg on their face because Joran will kill again.  Then what they gonna say?

He Was A Quiet Man ...............

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: May 15, 2007, 02:47:07 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
I, too, am feeling vaguely discouraged.  Can't quite say why exactly but a little more action on the part of the Dutch investigators would help.  Just digging up that freshly poured concrete would help.

BLAH,

There is a tip line associated with that reenactment.  Maybe that is the one used by KPLD, not sure.

I do hope they didn't let Julia post her number again to intercept any tips that might come in.  And let's hope they have posted one somewhere on the island that we have just not seen.

So one of the three missing Joran supporters has surfaced long enough to tell everybody nothing to see here, move along, move along.

How well we would like to!  Give us justice for Natalee and we will be glad to do so.

exactly.  If they had a tip line, they would advertise it so everyone knew what it was.   What kind of investigation does not have a tip line, or at least doesn't make it known publicly?

What if we had some info we wanted to get directly to them, how could we do it?

Well, I think most of us kept their email address:
voorlichting@klpd.politie.nl

I'm pretty sure Arubans could find it just as we could the FBI.  I don't think not being able to contact KLPD is the problem, I think no one is even trying and that's the problem.

They could also contact Diario as seems to have been the fav method of contact.  Seems some feel they need a middle man in dealing with the polis which is understandable considering every witness gets deported or locked up as insane, etc.

if that e-mail address gets a tip directly to the Dutch "investigators", then you should e-mail them your discovery of Deepak talking about trying to mess up the investigation before there was an investigation.

cant hurt, might help.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: May 15, 2007, 02:47:56 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Just happen to have the Pap translator handy ... this is the "newbie" post that klaas posted on the previous page:

rumors is saying the friends of anita van der sloot are being questioned in the afer nathalie holloway. it is terror that anita moved things from her home in brought at his friends homes for safe keeping.. her friends do include another teachers an include good morning publisher julia renfro. searches at scheduled for of homes of friends of anita.

Did the translation come through that clean?

Yes, I was startled, because so much of what I do from Diario is almost undecipherable ... I don't know Papiamento well enough to make any assumptions. Sometimes I run it through Spanish and then Pap translators and only gain another few words.

I am thinking maybe the "newbie" post had no Spanish.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: May 15, 2007, 02:49:18 PM »

The Greta Van Ho Show Last Night Was A Show Still Showing The Ho's

Support For The Perps . JQK Should'nt Be Sooooo Noble With Her

She Somehow Is Getting Paid For Taking The Other Side Against

The Holloways ...........

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: May 15, 2007, 02:49:50 PM »

Just happen to have the Pap translator handy ... this is the "newbie" post that klaas posted on the previous page:

rumors is saying the friends of anita van der sloot are being questioned in the afer nathalie holloway. it is terror that anita moved things from her home in brought at his friends homes for safe keeping.. her friends do include another teachers an include good morning publisher julia renfro. searches at scheduled for of homes of friends of anita.

Did the translation come through that clean?

Yes, I was startled, because so much of what I do from Diario is almost undecipherable ... I don't know Papiamento well enough to make any assumptions. Sometimes I run it through Spanish and then Pap translators and only gain another few words.

I am thinking maybe the "newbie" post had no Spanish.

Whoever posted that at T4N appeared to post in part English and part Pap.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: May 15, 2007, 02:50:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
EASYWRITER - I'm sure you've already done it but if not, will you ask Jossy about this latest rumor?  TIA

Got me figured! lol  Have not heard back yet.  Kind of a strange mix of English and Pap, don't you think?  Do you think some one is trying to pull our legs?
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: May 15, 2007, 02:50:49 PM »

Dayhiker ... you know that I hope you are right.

Well ... gotta go ... five year old grandaughter is under the impression that I am obligated to share my computer ... "Mama ... you cannot be selfish".  She says something about having to feed her online neopets ... a language I cannot comprehend.  Scarey!

Janet

Janet

Laughing  Laughing

My 5 year old neice taught me all about them afew weeks ago  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: May 15, 2007, 02:53:44 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
They probably found some good notes in Anita's diary that she used to write her book. Notes lead directly to Anitas friends..Like Renfro and other teachers. Sure would like to know what the Headmaster of the ISA knows about Natalees dissapearance. Since it is rumored Juron told him Natalee drowned.

Can you imagine them going through Renfro's computer and finding Joran's so called "stolen" notes, Wangchung's photos of Beth, Jug and Natalee, etc?  Renfro's correspondence with Stinkeypete...and so on. Wink

I wonder if they are interested in the LCD threads from the early days?? Ya know -- the bondia episodes. Some great stuff there if you were lucky enough to save it.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #812 on: May 15, 2007, 02:53:57 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
sloots are going to be kicked off the island..very soon

nobody will want them there....

Cool

the truth is coming....baby  Cool

Don't the Dutch have a prison colony that happens to be an island as well?  If so maybe this will be a smooth transition after all for the VDS family?  You think?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: May 15, 2007, 02:55:02 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Maybe they have talked. I feel like someone on the periphery of this case will be the ones to blow it wide open.  Somebody to say the right thing and it all fall into place.. If one goes down, they all go down.

And let's not forget the reward money that can be paid out in part or full for information leading to resolution of the case. Joran's non-Dutch friends are mostly po-folks. Lower classes of  citizens  are suppressed by the Dutch in Aruba. Here's a way to get back and get paid.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: May 15, 2007, 02:55:02 PM »

Got me figured! lol  Have not heard back yet.  Kind of a strange mix of English and Pap, don't you think?  Do you think some one is trying to pull our legs?

No I don't, if they really wanted to pull our legs it would have been posted at RU or FOB, not T4N.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: May 15, 2007, 02:56:46 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
Quote from: "robots"
sloots are going to be kicked off the island..very soon

nobody will want them there....

Cool

the truth is coming....baby  Cool

Don't the Dutch have a prison colony that happens to be an island as well?  If so maybe this will be a smooth transition after all for the VDS family?  You think?

Prison would be too good for them considering what they have cost Natalee, her family, and the island.

But it's a start.
 Wink

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: May 15, 2007, 02:59:45 PM »

No I don't, if they really wanted to pull our legs it would have been posted at RU or FOB, not T4N.

But, it is the person's frist and only post at T4N.  Just before I read it I had sent a lot of background info about Falwell to Jossy at his request.  He is probably busy covering that story right now.  He will let me know about the other when he is free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: May 15, 2007, 03:02:31 PM »

But, it is the person's frist and only post at T4N.  Just before I read it I had sent a lot of background info about Falwell to Jossy at his request.  He is probably busy covering that story right now.  He will let me know about the other when he is free.

Yes, first and only post.  But that same first and only post could have been done at RU or FOB just as easy and have a larger audience.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: May 15, 2007, 03:03:37 PM »

I think one of these two is gonna break the case wide open. "Freddy Knows the truth" and after coming clean he can get out of Aruba to Florida or Venezuela. He may look evil but he may very well be the one who is the most honest. Guido,K2 and Joran are gonna lie and fight till the very end.

Many have said Arrogance is gonna bring down the sloots and Anita's diary/book and network of friends may shed light on who exactly was feeding everybody lies and mis-information. Somebody have the goods on what Anita told them in 2005?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: May 15, 2007, 03:08:09 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
OT.....Jerry Falwell has died....according to MSNBC

Jerry Falwell's daughter and my daughter have been very close friends for the past twenty years.  She is on her way over here right now ... dropping off two of my grandkids for the day.  Unless ... she is listening to the news on the radio ... I do not think she would know yet.

Janet

A mutual friend had called my daughter on her cell on the drive over here.  A couple a weeks ago she was told by another mutual friend that Jerry Falwell had never felt better since a serious episode he experienced a couple of years ago.

Janet

Janet, I know that is really sad for more people than just his family.  It is a real loss to all who received his message and those who admired him greatly.  I am so sorry for the loss and please convey to the family that many monkeys here respected and admired Mr. Falwell. He was a gentleman and a nice fellow that I can say I had the pleasure of meeting in the mid 1970s while working in a campaign.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.