April 20, 2024, 09:23:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149354 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: May 15, 2007, 03:08:34 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Joran laughs at the Aruba boycott, disses Dutch daily life in Holland, calls Freddy a liar, points the finger at the Kalpoes. Who hasn't he pissed off yet?

That gets me too!  You would think anger alone would get some of these people talking even if it was anonymously.

Maybe they have talked. I feel like someone on the periphery of this case will be the ones to blow it wide open.  Somebody to say the right thing and it all fall into place.. If one goes down, they all go down.

And let's not forget the reward money that can be paid out in part or full for information leading to resolution of the case. Joran's non-Dutch friends are mostly po-folks. Lower classes of  citizens  are suppressed by the Dutch in Aruba. Here's a way to get back and get paid.

I would imagine if any of Anita's friends know something, they wouldn't go down for her and risk their own legal woes.  

Joran has dissed about everyone, Arubans, Dutch alike.  And to put icing on the cake, he writes his book.  There is always a straw that breaks the camel's back.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: May 15, 2007, 03:09:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "*******"
They probably found some good notes in Anita's diary that she used to write her book. Notes lead directly to Anitas friends..Like Renfro and other teachers. Sure would like to know what the Headmaster of the ISA knows about Natalees dissapearance. Since it is rumored Juron told him Natalee drowned.

Can you imagine them going through Renfro's computer and finding Joran's so called "stolen" notes, Wangchung's photos of Beth, Jug and Natalee, etc?  Renfro's correspondence with Stinkeypete...and so on. Wink

Maybe there is a cell at Gitmo for them.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: May 15, 2007, 03:11:14 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!  I've been waiting this.  When was the investigation going to look into Anita?  I asked a day or so ago here at SM if the Dutch might be going to look at the school Joran attended, and Anita worked at.  I think although Anita may not have been present when the bad things happened with Natalee, I believe she knows things and also helped in the cover up along the way.  I would like to see her hiney trotted in and interrogated.  BTW, if you hadn't noticed, I don't care much for Anita Van Der Sloot.  It's all about her and her boy, her family, her world.  She disregards and doesn't seem to value other human beings, IMO.

Need to ask her how well she knew Natalee's panties. Rolling Eyes  Very Happy  Evil or Very Mad

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: May 15, 2007, 03:12:27 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Just happen to have the Pap translator handy ... this is the "newbie" post that klaas posted on the previous page:

rumors is saying the friends of anita van der sloot are being questioned in the afer nathalie holloway. it is terror that anita moved things from her home in brought at his friends homes for safe keeping.. her friends do include another teachers an include good morning publisher julia renfro. searches at scheduled for of homes of friends of anita.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: May 15, 2007, 03:16:54 PM »

Quote from: Kimmy53
Quote from: Dayhiker
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
[quote="Easy

I would imagine if any of Anita's friends know something, they wouldn't go down for her and risk their own legal woes.  

Joran has dissed about everyone, Arubans, Dutch alike.  And to put icing on the cake, he writes his book.  There is always a straw that breaks the camel's back.

Your right Kimmy..It made everyone realize that this kid must go down. His book is every bit as ridiculous as this Investigation has been. The Dutch will get these Van Der Sloots. No doubt about it.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: May 15, 2007, 03:19:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "msmarple"
Just happen to have the Pap translator handy ... this is the "newbie" post that klaas posted on the previous page:

rumors is saying the friends of anita van der sloot are being questioned in the afer nathalie holloway. it is terror that anita moved things from her home in brought at his friends homes for safe keeping.. her friends do include another teachers an include good morning publisher julia renfro. searches at scheduled for of homes of friends of anita.

This might explain the silence online.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: May 15, 2007, 03:27:02 PM »

I agree with ******* that Paulus and J2K are going down plus a few corrupt cops.

The  officials will get a free pass.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: May 15, 2007, 03:44:06 PM »

Hi everyone...I have been out of touch for the past 2 weeks.....selling one house and buying another...would anyone please take a couple of  moments and do a recap...the last I was aware of was the VDS residence being searched....i tried quickly reading but  gave up .....what's the deal with anita and the SNAKE Renfro.....TIA.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: May 15, 2007, 03:46:34 PM »

Just a quick drive-by as I have a 1 PM appointment, but if this rumor is true, that is great news.  Anita knows what happened.  If she took stuff to friends' homes to keep for her, that is stuff (evidence?) that she did not want the ALE or Dutch police to see.  Do they prosecute for obstructing justice?  If so, we might reserve a cell for Anita, Renfroe and other friends who have tried to hide or conceal evidence.  Interesting development.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: May 15, 2007, 03:47:30 PM »

Ya know, after two years of following this case across many message boards, some terms really bother me.  Many of these little verbal gems were perfectly acceptable at one time, but now make me cringe.  “Outside the box” has become one of those little pearls of wisdom that now sends chills up and down my spine.  

Do you guys have any favorites?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: May 15, 2007, 03:47:48 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Hi everyone...I have been out of touch for the past 2 weeks.....selling one house and buying another...would anyone please take a couple of  moments and do a recap...the last I was aware of was the VDS residence being searched....i tried quickly reading but  gave up .....what's the deal with anita and the SNAKE Renfro.....TIA.....

Last weekend the KLPD and the prosecutor's office "inspected" the Kalpoe home.  The Kalpoes resisted letting them in and were taken away in handcuffs but brought back about 1 hour later when the KLPD was done.  

A rumor was posted this morning at T4N that Anita and her friends including Julia Renfro are being checked.  Houses, computers etc.

Renfro/Glenda has not posted at RU or FOB since May 3rd which leads some believability to the above.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: May 15, 2007, 03:48:49 PM »

Ya know, after two years of following this case across many message boards, some terms really bother me.  Many of these little verbal gems were perfectly acceptable at one time, but now make me cringe.  “Outside the box” has become one of those little pearls of wisdom that now sends chills up and down my spine.  

"you don't understand our system..."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: May 15, 2007, 03:49:06 PM »

OMG Easy...me too.  "outside the box" is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me, lol  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: May 15, 2007, 03:50:46 PM »

"you don't understand our system..."

Yep, that's a good one too.  We don't understand a system that throws away evidence and covers up for the prime suspects.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: May 15, 2007, 03:52:53 PM »

OMG Easy...me too.  "outside the box" is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me, lol  Laughing

“Healthy Debate”  Yeah, right! lol
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: May 15, 2007, 03:53:00 PM »

I like the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: May 15, 2007, 03:54:03 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Laughing  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: May 15, 2007, 03:54:25 PM »

I think "Jello Shots" makes me cringe. Natalee is missing and she was seen last with 3 locals..Yes but she was doing "Jello Shots"  Wink

Most appropriate term used in last 2 years. "Conflict of Interest"

Keep it goin folks..The Momentum is finally on our side..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: May 15, 2007, 03:54:36 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "MeMere"
OT.....Jerry Falwell has died....according to MSNBC

Jerry Falwell's daughter and my daughter have been very close friends for the past twenty years.  She is on her way over here right now ... dropping off two of my grandkids for the day.  Unless ... she is listening to the news on the radio ... I do not think she would know yet.

Janet

A mutual friend had called my daughter on her cell on the drive over here.  A couple a weeks ago she was told by another mutual friend that Jerry Falwell had never felt better since a serious episode he experienced a couple of years ago.

Janet

Janet, I know that is really sad for more people than just his family.  It is a real loss to all who received his message and those who admired him greatly.  I am so sorry for the loss and please convey to the family that many monkeys here respected and admired Mr. Falwell. He was a gentleman and a nice fellow that I can say I had the pleasure of meeting in the mid 1970s while working in a campaign.

Thank you for sharing Tylergal.

I wish that I had the honor of meeting this man.  However ... in the summer of 1987 I had the priviledge of talking to him on the phone (before cells) when his then single daughter was visiting my daughter for a couple of weeks at our home in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  The girls had taken off for the day so ... for about fifteen minutes ... he was all mine.  LOL

My daughter met his daughter when she attended Liberty University for a couple of years after high school graduation ... they had a few classes together and ... hit it off.  His lovely daughter is now a surgeon in Richmond, Virginia.

Jerry Falwell's legacy which is being discussed on CNN right now evolves around his positions on controversial issues.  However ... my daughter views him from another perspective.  She observed over the years that he had a wonderful/loving relationship with his wife and grown children.  Jeannie conveyed to me the summer that she vacationed in our neck of the woods that ... her father believe that the best legacy you can leave your children is being good to their mother and ... he lived his life accordingly.  

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: May 15, 2007, 03:54:50 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Good to see you here.  I was worried about you.  What about toenails? Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.