April 18, 2024, 08:54:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 149325 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: May 15, 2007, 05:47:26 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Wish we had more than that one pic of his car before the ALE towed it. It is a different car.IMO..Tail lights and back end of car are different. They should have kept the same rims as it wouldnt have been a eye catcher. He hasnt had that same car since a week after NH went missing. Makes me wonder why his step dad was driving his precious car last week. Deepak pile up some debt since 2005?

The civic with the six spoke wheels is the same car. I don't see any differences. The interior could have been changed.

In My Opinion
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: May 15, 2007, 05:47:26 PM »

This quote is a doozy ... Julia Renfro fails to acknowledge that she has a friendship with Anita Van der Sloot when she denies knowing Joran, Deepak and Satish.  However ... she uphold them when she implies that they all have good reputations.  

Julia Renfro
'The Abrams Report'
June 17, 2005

ABRAMS: Bottom line, does everyone on the island, I mean is it small enough such that you know a little bit the three other men who are under arrest as well?

RENFRO: Well, it‘s a small enough island to know enough about everybody. Do I know them personally? No. But have I heard about them? Yes. And from my position in the newspaper, we‘re always covering all of the wonderful things that happen on Aruba and you know, they have good reputations

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #902 on: May 15, 2007, 05:48:42 PM »

Somehow my daughter knows exactly when I am finally caught up here.
I'm getting the boot.

Later!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: May 15, 2007, 05:52:08 PM »

Scubajap used to brag about her friend being so close to Anita, mentioning she had spent hours with her just recently, etc.

The real clincher for me and apparently for Jug as well was when Renfro repeated Anita's story about Joran "acing" his test as school on Monday and even used the exact words of Anita in her supposed news coverage.  She even said "aced" just like Anita.

This is the time Jug allegedly shoved Julia away from his wife and I really don't blame him for it must be terrifying to see that charging a loved one like that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #904 on: May 15, 2007, 05:53:00 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

In catching up for the day, I ran across this.  I'm sure you all have seen it, but I can't believe I didn't resist looking.  A part of me wants to just go off on them and tell them to mind there own business. What/how do they know ANYTHING about us.  Talk about jealousy?  Is it our friendships and caring attitude to our fellow posters?   Do they not read the other threads  on here? To know that are only focus, though a large one, is not just Natalee that we talk about?  There is a Missing, Exploited, Political, Lounge and PRAYER thread as well. Do they EVER check those out?   So we have something that has connected us, the misdeeds of something SO damn OBVIOUS  in Aruba, it's uncomprehensible!  

They seem way too obsessed with SM, which tells me something about THEM.    Maybe THEY are jealous because SM has been recognized and mentioned on many media outlets?  

Gee, Easy and Rob,  feel special for being so popular?    Wink

Ok, sorry, off rant now....   I knew I shouldn't have peaked!  Rolling Eyes

back to reading...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: May 15, 2007, 05:55:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
This quote is a doozy ... Julia Renfro fails to acknowledge that she has a friendship with Anita Van der Sloot when she denies knowing Joran, Deepak and Satish.  However ... she uphold them when she implies that they all have good reputations.  

Julia Renfro
'The Abrams Report'
June 17, 2005

ABRAMS: Bottom line, does everyone on the island, I mean is it small enough such that you know a little bit the three other men who are under arrest as well?

RENFRO: Well, it‘s a small enough island to know enough about everybody. Do I know them personally? No. But have I heard about them? Yes. And from my position in the newspaper, we‘re always covering all of the wonderful things that happen on Aruba and you know, they have good reputations

It is hard to look at some of these old pieces of information now without gagging!  Now that we have Joran’s accounting of life on the island as a young pimp is available, the BS just jumps off the screen.  Wonder why? Why? Why?  This went the direction it did……
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: May 15, 2007, 05:56:58 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

Dayhiker, nice tune. I'll probably be humming on the commute. the anita bone's connected to the killer bone.......

Great version of Dry Bones on the Rain Man soundtrack by the Delta Rhythm Boys!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: May 15, 2007, 05:58:37 PM »

Julia Renfro
'The Abrams Report'
June 17, 2005

It is hard to look at some of these old pieces of information now without gagging!  Now that we have Joran’s accounting of life on the island as a young pimp is available, the BS just jumps off the screen.  Wonder why? Why? Why?  This went the direction it did……

One big pile on by the friends of the Van der Sloots, and the ones they had the dirt on. All it can be, Easy. They'd been down this road before but it had never bit them on the ass.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: May 15, 2007, 05:59:34 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "*******"
Wish we had more than that one pic of his car before the ALE towed it. It is a different car.IMO..Tail lights and back end of car are different. They should have kept the same rims as it wouldnt have been a eye catcher. He hasnt had that same car since a week after NH went missing. Makes me wonder why his step dad was driving his precious car last week. Deepak pile up some debt since 2005?

The civic with the six spoke wheels is the same car. I don't see any differences. The interior could have been changed.

I am no expert but it appears to me the back of the car is diiferent. The tail lights and area around the plate dont look the same. Looking inside the car it appears the seats are different as well.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: May 15, 2007, 05:59:35 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
SB

Think I remember an FBI quote, supposedly, that the car was "too clean".

*Too clean* comes from Arubagirl. Reportedly said by ALE when they looked over Deepak's car on tuesday...when he was giving his witness statement.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: May 15, 2007, 06:06:46 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Ya know, after two years of following this case across many message boards, some terms really bother me.  Many of these little verbal gems were perfectly acceptable at one time, but now make me cringe.  “Outside the box” has become one of those little pearls of wisdom that now swait for the fireworks'ends chills up and down my spine.  

Do you guys have any favorites?

'The girl'

Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

"One Happy Island"

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: May 15, 2007, 06:09:09 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Julia Renfro
'The Abrams Report'
June 17, 2005

One big pile on by the friends of the Van der Sloots, and the ones they had the dirt on. All it can be, Easy. They'd been down this road before but it had never bit them on the ass.

Probably just that simple in the beginning.  Afterall, it was just one missing teenage girl from America.  No big deal.  Then all hell broke loose and there was no turning back!  Makes me SICK!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: May 15, 2007, 06:09:25 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Scubajap used to brag about her friend being so close to Anita, mentioning she had spent hours with her just recently, etc.

The real clincher for me and apparently for Jug as well was when Renfro repeated Anita's story about Joran "acing" his test as school on Monday and even used the exact words of Anita in her supposed news coverage.  She even said "aced" just like Anita.

This is the time Jug allegedly shoved Julia away from his wife and I really don't blame him for it must be terrifying to see that charging a loved one like that.

Yes, and she alleged that on TV to GretaBPO.  She said she verified that he had "aced" his tests which we interrogated that night and it was found there were no tests for seniors, save for AP testing, of which he took one, his English AP and a person in his class posted on RWV that he had slept and took the test.  The teacher of this class had taken pictures of him with scratches on his face.  That teacher was relocated toute suite.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: May 15, 2007, 06:10:23 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

In catching up for the day, I ran across this.  I'm sure you all have seen it, but I can't believe I didn't resist looking.  A part of me wants to just go off on them and tell them to mind there own business. What/how do they know ANYTHING about us.  Talk about jealousy?  Is it our friendships and caring attitude to our fellow posters?   Do they not read the other threads  on here? To know that are only focus, though a large one, is not just Natalee that we talk about?  There is a Missing, Exploited, Political, Lounge and PRAYER thread as well. Do they EVER check those out?   So we have something that has connected us, the misdeeds of something SO damn OBVIOUS  in Aruba, it's uncomprehensible!  

They seem way too obsessed with SM, which tells me something about THEM.    Maybe THEY are jealous because SM has been recognized and mentioned on many media outlets?  

Gee, Easy and Rob,  feel special for being so popular?    Wink

Ok, sorry, off rant now....   I knew I shouldn't have peaked!  Rolling Eyes

back to reading...

Well, you certainly have peaked.  Is the Percocet wearing off?  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: May 15, 2007, 06:10:47 PM »

On May 31, 2005 Deepak was questioned as a witness at the police station at Bubali. In this suspect statement of June 10, 2005 he admits that he cleaned his vehicle on the day prior to the May 31, 2005 questioning. Deepak claims that Joran left sand in his vehicle when he picked him up. I assume that this was the cleaning that was witnessed by a neighbour.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day.

You are telling to me that my car looked very clean on that day. About that I can state the following, I had vacuumed my car the previous day.

To your question as to why I had vacuumed my car the previous day, I can state the following. I thought my car was dirty on the inside there was a lot of sand.

To your question as to how dirty my car was on the inside, I can state the following. There was a lot of sand inside of the car.

To your question as to when I had been to the beach for the last time, I can state the following. I had been to a party on the beach about two or three weeks ago.

To your question as to where the sand came from the day in question that I vacuumed the car, I can state the following. The sand came from Joran, because he had almost fallen into the water and after that he had sat down in my car with sand on his shorts and on his legs.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: May 15, 2007, 06:11:55 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "sharon"
Ya know, after two years of following this case across many message boards, some terms really bother me.  Many of these little verbal gems were perfectly acceptable at one time, but now make me cringe.  “Outside the box” has become one of those little pearls of wisdom that now swait for the fireworks'ends chills up and down my spine.  

Do you guys have any favorites?

'The girl'

Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

"One Happy Island"

"Critical last phase" batman
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: May 15, 2007, 06:12:28 PM »

No confirmation of the earlier rumor from “official, or grapevine” sources.

Nothing expected on the cable programs tonight, unless something breaks between now and then.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: May 15, 2007, 06:13:09 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, anything new in the cage?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: May 15, 2007, 06:14:56 PM »

Hey... I just popped into page 44 to start reading  and guess what I get to see 1st off  ....  Fugly & Fugly    Evil or Very Mad

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: May 15, 2007, 06:15:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
A rumor was posted this morning at T4N that Anita and her friends including Julia Renfro are being checked.  Houses, computers etc.

Sweet!!!  Laughing

Sweaty 6/18 Witness PV

"With some friends who visited us we undoubtedly spoke about this because it was on our minds too. Some of our friends are members of 'Friends of Aruba' and were closely involved with the search of the girl."

What is "Friends of Aruba"? Any Glenda/Renfro connection?

International Friends of Aruba.  Valentines girlfriend at the time Natalie's parents were a member of it back in June 2005.  Then suddenly it seems they left aruba in about August 2005 and came back to the US.  I'm sure Renfro was a member as well.  Paul and Anita recently (within the last year) became members as well.

http://www.ifaruba.com/

IFA members who donated lunch to the SABA-foundation facility for the elderly on Father’s Day: Marlene & Mark Purcell, Johanne & Mike Jajko, Tara Sutthof, Barbara Vali, Margie Wever, Fanny O’Niel & Tico Ridderstap, Sandy Hirsch & Ed Roberts, Sammy & Raj Lalwani, Tina Escobedo, Sangeeta & Balan Paravantavida, Lavina & Sunil Mirpuri, Mike & BJ Sheperd, Aarti & Juggie Daryanani, Cecilia Lieuw & Marc Ingwersen, Julie Renfro & Patrick Boset, Claudia & Bruce Jackson, Lois & Bob Schlowsky, Milagro Gil-Sanchez & Jon Jeffree, Christine & Kevin Tanzola, Neelam & Ash Chugani & Rona Coster. Special thanks to maestro Nelson Sprook who supplied the excellent music.
http://www.angelfire.com/amiga2/ifaruba/community.html

Patrick Boset owns Mangos Restaurant which is located at the Amsterdam Hotel & Resort
http://www.amsterdammanor.com/en/amenities_restaurants.html

ANTONIO CARLO AND MARLENE PURCELL - assisted the election proccess!
of AHTA

Who owns the hotels?
Joran and the Kalpoes do not build sand castles... many people said.. this meant they were not on the beach..that's true...but.. the sand castle here is a hotel.

The Marriot's buildings were property of the government

HOTELIERS AND GOVERNMENT - COVER-UP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.