March 28, 2024, 05:22:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 148889 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: May 15, 2007, 07:13:46 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
A rumor was posted this morning at T4N that Anita and her friends including Julia Renfro are being checked.  Houses, computers etc.

Sweet!!!  Laughing

Sweaty 6/18 Witness PV

"With some friends who visited us we undoubtedly spoke about this because it was on our minds too. Some of our friends are members of 'Friends of Aruba' and were closely involved with the search of the girl."

What is "Friends of Aruba"? Any Glenda/Renfro connection?

International Friends of Aruba.  Valentines girlfriend at the time Natalie's parents were a member of it back in June 2005.  Then suddenly it seems they left aruba in about August 2005 and came back to the US.  I'm sure Renfro was a member as well.  Paul and Anita recently (within the last year) became members as well.

http://www.ifaruba.com/

IFA members who donated lunch to the SABA-foundation facility for the elderly on Father’s Day: Marlene & Mark Purcell, Johanne & Mike Jajko, Tara Sutthof, Barbara Vali, Margie Wever, Fanny O’Niel & Tico Ridderstap, Sandy Hirsch & Ed Roberts, Sammy & Raj Lalwani, Tina Escobedo, Sangeeta & Balan Paravantavida, Lavina & Sunil Mirpuri, Mike & BJ Sheperd, Aarti & Juggie Daryanani, Cecilia Lieuw & Marc Ingwersen, Julie Renfro & Patrick Boset, Claudia & Bruce Jackson, Lois & Bob Schlowsky, Milagro Gil-Sanchez & Jon Jeffree, Christine & Kevin Tanzola, Neelam & Ash Chugani & Rona Coster. Special thanks to maestro Nelson Sprook who supplied the excellent music.
http://www.angelfire.com/amiga2/ifaruba/community.html

Patrick Boset owns Mangos Restaurant which is located at the Amsterdam Hotel & Resort
http://www.amsterdammanor.com/en/amenities_restaurants.html

ANTONIO CARLO AND MARLENE PURCELL - assisted the election proccess!
of AHTA

Who owns the hotels?
Joran and the Kalpoes do not build sand castles... many people said.. this meant they were not on the beach..that's true...but.. the sand castle here is a hotel.

The Marriot's buildings were property of the government

HOTELIERS AND GOVERNMENT - COVER-UP

OLD FART,

These are the two links I thought you were referring to.

Sorry.  These work fine.  You just said two links and so these are the ones I had checked.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #961 on: May 15, 2007, 07:15:14 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Hey guys..I have never been to that "OTHER" site, but a few pages back someone posted a link to it...I was curious and decided to peek...

WHO IN THE HECK ARE THESE PEOPLE??

Are they posters Red and Tom have banned that decided they needed to vent, or what? GRRR!!!

Hah, you gave into the urge like me!  Makes me sick and yes, alot of them are old disgruntled SM posters......
Trust me, STAY AWAY,  it skeeerrrry there.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: May 15, 2007, 07:17:10 PM »

I am one of those Idol fans who will be watching tonight, then House, which I LOVE.  So the only news channel after that would be Greta.  Anybody hear whether she will have anything on the case tonight?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: May 15, 2007, 07:18:31 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I am one of those Idol fans who will be watching tonight, then House, which I LOVE.  So the only news channel after that would be Greta.  Anybody hear whether she will have anything on the case tonight?

Not that I know of
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: May 15, 2007, 07:18:37 PM »

Thansk Klaas..Amd seriously..i was gone from here for awhile..You guys couldve warned a girl!!

Now, I must go bathe...these people are sick..eww eww eww....

"God dont like ugly"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: May 15, 2007, 07:19:02 PM »

Oh, never mind. I forgot it's the GOP debate tonight.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: May 15, 2007, 07:19:35 PM »

I need to run and pick up dinner.  Going to switch the thread a little early.

GET READY FOR THE THREAD CHANGE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: May 15, 2007, 07:20:26 PM »

Please move to LCD# 621

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1145
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: May 15, 2007, 07:21:01 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Not many Idol fans here, but I think Blake really needs to do something tonight, or he is on shaky ground.  My money is still on Jordin to grab the brass ring!

I agree Easy!  I am a big fan!  Blake should have gone last week in my opinion!  I'm excited cause my daughter #2 is here to watch with me tonight.  I usually watch by myself! Crying or Very sad

I've been hooked from the first season and I think this might be my last year.  It just seemed to miss the boat for a variety of reasons.  I like Blake.  He has really set himself apart, but last week didn’t work and we are down to the wire now.  I think Melinda has a beautiful, well trained voice, but she lacks that special spark.  Jordin has the spark and when she is on, she is really ON!  She will win, they will put her with a personal trainer 24/7 and we will see a swan cut her first CD in a few months!!!!

Hey!  I’m into it. lol lol

You have great insight and I totally agree!  This year just did not have something that the other years did.  I absolutely love Carrie Underwood!

I think she is great and didn’t she turn out to be such a beauty!  Gotta say I was a big fan of Bo Bice though and when he did that a cappella version of In a Dream blew me away.

All three of these new kids have a future in music, but there has to be a winner.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: May 15, 2007, 07:21:14 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.