March 28, 2024, 03:40:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TEST AREA - Practice posting photos and using forum features here  (Read 310191 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: April 26, 2009, 05:58:54 PM »

Most of us save our favorites to a photobucket account.  It's an easy way to keep them and they give you the IMG code to copy.  The basic account is free. 

Thank you so much for your help.  I will work on that.

So if I have already downloaded a gif to my computer, I can only do it as an attachment?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: April 26, 2009, 06:12:25 PM »

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: April 26, 2009, 06:22:10 PM »

monkeymagic
Scared Monkey

Monkeys are cool - like snow!

« Reply #523 on: April 27, 2009, 05:49:51 AM »

Hi, new (well, lurking for "longtime") monkey needs to work out how to post.  First time in a forum of any sort, let alone one that is so well run so defnitely need this test board.

Hello everyone!

Could someone tell me how I get in touch with CBB please? I'd like her to make my monkey "magical".  wand, stars, you know....soft, pretty colours so he remains "cool" (I'm so hot in singapore...anything to make me feel cool)

Life is about creating memories, and having someone to share them with when you are old and lazing back in your favorite place in the world. Monkeys get sad and get mad when kids are deprived of the opportunity to have a lifetime of memories.
monkeymagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: April 27, 2009, 05:53:23 AM »

Hi, new (well, lurking for "longtime") monkey needs to work out how to post.  First time in a forum of any sort, let alone one that is so well run so defnitely need this test board.

Hello everyone!

Could someone tell me how I get in touch with CBB please? I'd like her to make my monkey "magical".  wand, stars, you know....soft, pretty colours so he remains "cool" (I'm so hot in singapore...anything to make me feel cool)

ok, my avitar didn't work.  maybe it needs to be made smaller.  Please could someone give me a link with more instructions?  thanks in advance!

Life is about creating memories, and having someone to share them with when you are old and lazing back in your favorite place in the world. Monkeys get sad and get mad when kids are deprived of the opportunity to have a lifetime of memories.
monkeymagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: April 27, 2009, 05:54:41 AM »

Hello everyone!

ok, my avitar didn't work.  maybe it needs to be made smaller.  Please could someone give me a link with more instructions?  thanks in advance!

Yay!  half way there!  at least my snowy monkey is visible

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: April 27, 2009, 10:28:22 AM »

Good morning monkeymagic.

Here is the link I have for CBB & her avi's:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0

Looks like you are doing a fine job.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #527 on: April 27, 2009, 11:08:29 AM »

Hello everyone!

OH! What fun!!I'd love to, Monkey Magic!! Welcome to the cage! I'll work on it and leave it for you in my "avatar for any undressed monkey thread, OK? It's here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=26
 It should be there before tomorrow, so please check, OK?
(If I get a chance from work, I'll leave it sooner,  ) Love what you've chosen, BTW. That one is going to be great to work with!   
monkeymagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: April 27, 2009, 11:23:43 AM »

Hello everyone!

OH! What fun!!I'd love to, Monkey Magic!! Welcome to the cage! I'll work on it and leave it for you in my "avatar for any undressed monkey thread, OK? It's here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=26
 It should be there before tomorrow, so please check, OK?
(If I get a chance from work, I'll leave it sooner,  ) Love what you've chosen, BTW. That one is going to be great to work with!   

thank you CBB!  I know you will do something amazing!  I'm always SO impressed with your work and wish I had your skill.  I have photoshop, but have no idea how to use it.  I noticed you have put in an extraordinary amount of work on the patriotic avitars, and a lot of folks have not picked them up.  What a shame.

and I'm glad you like my little monkey.  I'm going to crank up the aircon and see if I can get to sleep!  early start at work tomorrow...just got back from a holiday.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #529 on: April 27, 2009, 01:30:10 PM »

How's this Monkey Magic?    I just love that little guy!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Monkey-Magic3.gif
monkeymagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: April 28, 2009, 07:26:09 AM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Monkey-Magic3.gif

CBB...he is WONDERFUL!  THANK YOU! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #531 on: April 28, 2009, 01:55:17 PM »

I'm trying to post a video from my facebook and this is just a test. I have no clue what I am doing. Ignore me please.

http://host-d.oddcast.com/php/api/facebook/doorId=356/clientId=111/mId=30016481

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: April 28, 2009, 06:05:43 PM »

<a href="http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php" target="_blank">http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php</a>

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: April 28, 2009, 06:07:04 PM »

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: April 28, 2009, 06:09:37 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

crazybabyborg
« Reply #535 on: April 30, 2009, 12:11:56 AM »

CBB...he is WONDERFUL!  THANK YOU! 

I SO glad you like him, Magic Monkey!    Anytime you would like to decorte him for a Holiday, I'd be happy to! Just leave me a post in any of my Holiday threads, (right now it's the Patriotic Avatar thread)

Now, get out there and post and show him off!    
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: April 30, 2009, 06:21:40 PM »

test

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: May 02, 2009, 11:10:22 AM »

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: May 02, 2009, 11:11:36 AM »

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 02, 2009, 06:11:02 PM »

I apologize in advance for this...just testing for post length, they keep getting cutting off in the thread...

Superior Offshore – Timeline
(Revised 4/27/09)

Part 2:  12/21/2008 - 01/31/2007

Key

Navy:     Superior OffShore, Schaefer, Silvetti, Kyle Kingman, The Persistence, Oil and Gas Industry

Maroon:  Natalee Holloway and Family

Green:    Aruba Ministry of Justice, ALE, AHATA, ATA, Hans Mos, Rudy Croes, Nelson Oduber, Edison Briesen

12/21/2007
Dr. Hodges journal:  “By December 21, the search team had an accurate model cage and was able to drop it into the water and obtain a sonar signature of the cage."

Photo Credit:  Blonde

More comments from the Aruban Boycott blog:

DEA can fire on ALE said...
ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image. It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent. John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case.
December 21, 2007 11:33:00 AM EST

WW3 between Dutch &amp; US said...
Kyle is very clever. The anchor and chain is a signal that he found Natalee already. Now it the military and political parties coming to play. The Aruban Dutch embassy in DC demands Persistence to turn over the cage Natalee to Joe Taco, Aruba's lawyer for custody. Joe Taco and Greta will make the announcement today in foxnews. However, the FBI already have the remains of Natalee in a safe to be flown back to Alabama. Rudy ordered the Dutch fighter jets to shoot down the DEA helicopters. There might be a WW3 between US and the Dutch.
December 21, 2007 11:44:00 AM EST

Boycott Aruba and Dutch said...
As of this morning noon hours, the Cold Case War between United States and Aruba can flare up in any minutes. Aruba wants to interdict Persistence and seize the valuable remains of Natalee in a crab cage. The United States will protect the maiden ship Persistence. More hot news are coming in foxness and cnn. Pray for Natalee and Persistence. Boycott Aruba and Dutch.
December 21, 2007 11:54:00 AM EST

The Cold Case War is about Natalee said...
The Cold Case War is not about oil, it's about Natalee's remains. The White House and Capital Hill politicians are all behind Natalee and suporting the Cold Case War against Aruba's Nazi acrocities. There are estimates of over a thousand crab caged bones and skeletons scattering around over the lighthouse ship trenches. Many of the cages may be the unmarked graves of missing Americans. The Arubans used heavy metals, anchors, chains, marine junk engines to weight the cages of bodies down into the ocean seabed.
December 21, 2007 12:26:00 PM EST

CCW is raging said...
The CCW is on. Aruba is getting into the fight with Persistence. Ruddy contacted the sonar electronics manufactures and downloaded the specs from their websites. Sonar technolgies are deterministic and many are classified and restricted export licenses. Aruba has their best Dutch wireless hackers. They are reverse engineering the specs to determine the side sobar scanner frequecy bandwidth spectrum. ALE has installed a wideband signal generator transponder at the bow of their police patrol cruiser speedboat. The hacker will pick the right bandwidth noise to scramble Persistence sonar sweep waveform. The Cold Case War turns ugly and bitter for the Aruba government.
December 21, 2007 4:34:00 PM EST

CapslockWizard’s post (Comment #14 – 5:30pm) on SM Front Page that Natalee is in a cemetery.[NOTE:  This comment is posted on The Dana Prezter Show’s page for the 12/20/2007 broadcast that featured Jug Twitty.  See 01/27/2008, below.]
I do think that we all got it wrong..
If the Investigators cannot find Nathalie is because they are searching and looking in the wrong places.
If you ask yourself this question: “Where would I hide a body so that nobody will find it?”
The answers are a lot of places can be used, but for a logic thinker there is only one answer.
And form all the articles that I have read, nobody have suggested and even mention this place.
Lets test the Logic:
In Aruba in when someone dies, they can be put to rest in two forms.
1. In the grounds
2. In a Kelder with 4 or 6 rooms constructed out of brick and mortar above ground in public eye site in the cemetary. These Kelders belong to a Family and they buy these plots form the church in the cemetery and build the Kelders on it and leave it open for when the moment arrived you have a place to rest.
Both types of method funerals will take place only in a CEMETARY.
There are a lot of CEMETARY in Aruba and most of them have KELDERS and a lot are left OPEN for when he or she dies will be buried close in the Family plot.
My logic:
The reason that no one can find her is that she must be among all the dead in the cemetery and who is going to search a cemetery for a body where there is already a lot of body in the place.
Logic test: You will never find an open grave in the ground because when someone dies in Aruba and need to be buried in the ground, the Funeral home in charge of the body will give orders to dig a grave for this person in a district in accordance with the family wishes.
To dig a grave 6 feet deep and wide enough for a body will take a lot of time by hand. Beside the ground will look disturb by the cemetery keeper. So I believe that these 4 perps would not have the time to dig a grave.
But
If you have a dead body on your hand and you need to hide it fast, the only way is to put it in an open Kelder and with only five to 6 bricks and and a bucket of cement and you are done. And if you want to make it look professional, can even give it a coat of paint color white which is the mostly use.
This last process is very easy done with 3 or 4 person.
a. Move dead body to a cemetery,
b. Cemetry door closed, then jump the fence with the body.
c. Inside the cemetery fined an open Kelder or break one open.
d. Put body in it
e. Go and get 6 pieces of bricks or use bricks that are in the cemetery already.
f. Make cement in a bucket
g. Use the bricks to close the small walls of the Kelder.
h. Paint the wall
And you are done.
Now nobody can’t find her because we are looking outside the box, we have been looking too much outside the realm of logic. The Logic is, nobody is going to look in a cemetery and if you are going to search a cemetery, it will be difficult to search without disturbing the graves. And another drawback is that you need permission of the families to open all the Kelders.
And this is my theory on this case and my logic thinking.
CapslockWizard

#15.  CapslockWizard on December 21st, 2007 6:05 pm:

The Cemetary that are controlled by the churches and supervised are only 2, the one in San Nicholaas and the other is Santa Cruz

12/22/2007
Persistence team tests sensing equipment using local construction materials for a wire trap to confirm detection and signatures.

This is the date Caps claims in a 1/30/08 posting on SM that he “started to look at the case of Natalee.”

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase”…

FBI lab glue test said...
From the deep sea, Persistence discovers the kidnaping, rape, murder and corpse disposal of Natalee by Joran. The tennis shoes found in the crab cage can be determined on the age of sea water immersion. The FBI lab is testing the the age of the glue in the tennis shoes.
December 22, 2007 9:22:00 AM EST

ale involved said...
the anchor and chain gives a very good idea of the possible location of the crab cage. The anchor was from a speedboat. The chain was from KIA prison. Somebody joined them together with the crab cage. Looks like the ALE was involved of disposing the body of Natalee.
December 22, 2007 10:03:00 AM EST

natalee cheesecake said...
22 sq miles of the size of Manhattan is a good fortune cheese cake. John Silvetti and Tim Miller will find Natalee in a matter of hours either late tonight or tomorrow morning. Persistence is going to work 24 hours straight. Even the RUers give respects to Persistence as they hate Tim Miller's for his meddling of the Aruban internal affairs.
December 22, 2007 11:22:00 AM EST

rov maker &amp; designer said...
NBC video crew are filming every sq mile of the ROV search, including the lifting of the crab cage out from the deep sea floor. Preliminary examinations by the SeaEye video cam showed indeed it's Natalee inside the crab cage. Now the ROV has to know how to grap the crab cage safely at the sea bottom floor and climb back up safely to the sea level surface for Persistence to retrieve the prize.
December 22, 2007 11:38:00 AM EST

natalee's remains flown home said...
The Dutch government said they don't trust Aruba and ALE. The Dutch will let Natalee's remains to be flown back to Alabama for burial. NBC will broadcast the Persistence documentary. FBI will do the forensics in USA.
December 22, 2007 12:01:00 PM EST

natalee's remains been found! said...
NBC ratings are booked fully on the Persistence documentary on this Sunday premier. Rumors spread that Natalee's remaians has been found. More breaking news in tonight's Fox network.
December 22, 2007 2:43:00 PM EST

Anonimo - CapsLockWizard

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

#22  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen;
I have been looking for some place where I could leave some of my comments without leaving my name. We still have people in Alabama who will burn things down if things don’t go their way.
Without using any four letter words I can assure all of you have some valid points in expressing what you think happened. There are a lot of people out here who feel the same way. There are still a lot of questions which need answering.
I can assure you that the FBI is aware of all your concerns. They are looking at it from every angle. What happened in Aruba was supposed to have stayed in Aruba. Then the cameras showed up! This was when Beth knew they were in trouble. Her words, not mine.
As soon as the FBI can make an Alabama connection the case will become a federal case. You did see how fast the Investigators up here put the finger on those three college boys who burned down those churches didn’t you?
Well, I waited 16 months to find something which I can confide my suspicions in.
There were over a million comments posted on the Internet during this period. I feel that someone with a computer and a little knowledge about the teen who vanished in Aruba will also confide in this web site as long as they can be sure their idenity is safe.
Some other school mates who either saw, or heard, something about what happened down there.
I believe this enough that I am willing to stick my neck out and start posting some of the things I know about the case which have not been brought up on any of those cable news networks.
But first ask your self this question ? why is Beth and Jug no longer together. I, too, have asked that question. I think Jug butted out when Beth went running all over the country promoting this International Safe Travels thing. She lost a lot of her support here.
Some things are a matter of public record. Marrages, divorces, and ownership of property. Do you know what a prenup. is?
The reason why it was kept in Aruba is because as long as it stays down there the FBI can’t toutch it. If a connection with the USA can be made, then it will become a federal case.
The mother took the daughter to some meetings on how to behave in a foreign country. Then she dropped her off at a friend’s house for the flight to Aruba.
Then the socer mom took off with two friends to a lake house in Hot Springs, AK 5 hours north of B’Ham! And for three days no contact with Aruba. Then for 4-5 hours after the teen did not show up for muster the mother gets a call from one of the adults on the trip.
Question. How is it possible that the mom can make the same day flight to Aruba while on the same day the kid was missing? How quick she was to get everything together, travel 5 hour from Hot Spring, pack, make a sign, and flight to Aruba.
Question. When she arrived in Aruba, what Written Sign She was holding in Her Hand?
“MY DAUGHTER WAS KIDNAPED SIGN”
How did she know she was kiddnaped…?? Answer these questions please.
If the mother had of wanted to lollygag around a pool some where she could have gone on the trip too if she was that concerned about the safety of her daughter.
Two of the girl’s step cousins were on the same trip. Don’t you think they were the designated drivers? Or the look outs? One even fingered Joran as having played cards with some of the teens from MB.
Has any one of you ever been on a beach alone with a young woman? Have you ever tried to get a drunk to do something they didn’t want to? Then join the Army and travel a little. You’ll see.
This is all for now. If I get some response then I will start asking the hard questions the cable news didn’t ask. You can ask some good questions too. The good ones will be forwarded to the FBI in Alabama who are working on it too.
Nathalie Price $1000.000.00 and second price 250.000.00 to tell something
A Long time has past and the poor people in Aruba never came to claim the price… Aruban, Dutch, American, Surinam living in an expensive island where 50.000 are over 50 yr old and where 25000 are of school age and 50000 65yr and up on pension and none of them will like to win the lottery. Ask yourself why?
Is it that because they have to much casino and 1,000.000.00 will not make a difference or is it that they have done so much money laundry that they do not need a million or so to boost up their portfolio or is it that they are so corrupt that they do not see a Million Dollar…???????
The reason they are not coming forward is that no-one has seen or hear anything
or is it that they are afraid of the 3 alleged perps that have hurts their island so much that they are afraid of them?,
or is it this question
IS IT THAT THIS IS ALL A FABRICATION FOR AN INSURANCE CLAIM AFTER 5 OR 10 YEARS?
Where the players are all connected and waiting for time to tick away to 2010.

Mr. Anonimo, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112508/quotes
One doesn’t even know where to begin where trying to use reason and logic with what a 4th grader writes.
rambling, incoherent response :But first ask your self this question ? why is Beth and Jug no longer together. I, too, have asked that question. I think Jug butted out when Beth went running all over the country promoting this International Safe Travels thing. She lost a lot of her support here.
If one had a brain, one would know that many marriages and relationships crumble under the stress and strain of a missing or murdered child.
http://www.scdyoung.ie/iopen24/pub/when_a_child_diesfinal.pdf
The above rantings have been consistently put out there by those that hate. Please do not embarrass yourself with utter stupidity.
We know know the following to be fact:
1. The suspects discussed prior to going out on the internet what they had intended to do that night. Because as we already knew, 3 boys who have admittedly done in 20 times before, do not go to C&C’s 1/2 hr prior to closing except to corner a girl to have their way with her.
2. One of the suspects, who was 1 of the 3 people last seen with Natalee Holloway, referred to Natalee in the past tense as being dead 5 hours after NH was last ever seen.
OK Sherlock, you do the math. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure this one out, unless you are a part of of ALE.
This scenario has happened God knows how many times in the US and in ever case the suspect last known seen with the victim was GUILTY!
R

# 26  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:41 pm
Why not answer the questions?

#27  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:45 pm
We all know what the alleged perps did and now let see the other side of the million…a coin has two side

#29  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:51 pm
Wel let see where we learn today from the criminals of the wolrd.. who make the guns? which one is more corrupt Democrat or Republicans..Let see on Wall Street who is more Corrupt… The watch CNN, CNBC, FOX etc down there…
The Arubans know what is going on but , yes there is a but… They learn from the states, from the Latins. etc. they see the world in an international way… not nacional..most of them watch CNN for news

#31  Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:56 pm
and it is 3 internatioal perp that came to settle down to stir the peace…again, the moment a girls is lost or missing in the US they know…and the whole Island is interconnected to the Internet. and well educated…but like I said before… money is the source of corroption and deceid and extorcion. so do not forget this.. A million and nobody go for it…very rare indeed. while the whole island play Lotto florida and New York Lottery.

#39.  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:33 am
ok maybe Aruba laws is not perfect. What so is the Law In China and other part of the world. OJ Simpson got awy with murder becuase of the glove did not fit. so he could not done it… so let look at the similairities and Marc furman…etc
I watched on TV in New York and we all was in desbelieve live went one and he went on with his live till recent incident

SM: There is a vast difference between an imperfect legal system and a corrupt one. Learn the difference. That is your home work for today. Your sophomoric comparison is actually painful to even attempt to understand. Do you even have any comprehension what happened in the OJ trial? You mean to tell me that the judge of instruction in Aruba let three criminal suspects off because the Dutch and people from Suriname have been taken advantage of by the Aruban legal system and this was Aruba’s form of jury nullification? Get a clue as to what you are talking about before you actually post, please.
R

#41.  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am
I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. It all on tape and beeing research/observed ask we speak but there is also a lot of more info comming forth now that are beein looked at in terms of logic events… we know that for every case there is a play book and it beeing re-examined … what makes it more interesting is that the bank where the funds was is now merge and no one seems to know where it is… so be patient and we shall see.

Fool, the family is not on trial … we all know who committed the crime against Natalee

#43  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:27 am
ok lets look at the side of the perps.
Question. If you want to take out a girl to get laid, where would you go to do it knowing she has a roomate in he room? answer please

#44  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 2:30 am
also knowing that they have money and well dress for the night.

#48.  Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 4:19 am
I think I figured it all out but I am missing a peace of information… on what roud or rout did the father pickup joran and what is the town that joram live..

12/23/2007
Latest On The Current Underwater Search for Natalee Holloway « GretaWire

Another comment from the Aruban Boycott blog:

The Persistence is safe and sound. said...
The Persistence is safe and sound. She is ready to go out back there this afternoon to pick up Natalee. The crew know exactly where the crab trap is after studying the collected data all night til this morning.
December 23, 2007 9:19:00 AM EST

• Capslockwizard (Comment #71) on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm – “This is my analysis about the disappearing and the events on that day. There are two possible scenarios that will fit a logic question.  The Logic question is “Where would I hide a body so that nobody will find it and at the same time lose my shoes?”
  • Capslockwizard (Comment #73) on December 24th, 2007 @ 2:38 am: 
    “To Katablog, maybe you are so stupid that you do not se that I am trying to help. you are so absorb in your little peabean that you have no clue about the case.. First you need to be there to talk and see thing for your self… behinde that screen you can rumble and rumble and noting will get done… any Ideas overlook should be looked at… and this is what I am Doing now. I will go do someting about it…What are you going to do someting..I flow down and I am here … researching what not even a private investigater did over looked.”
  • Capslockwizard on (Comment #75) December 24th, 2007 @ 3:03 am:
    “By the way, they neveer search the area I have pinted out to Zion and from the map it seems that for some reason they concentrated in the wrong area.. The places are very close from Joran Home… The problem is that these kid played the investigators so well and by using the tacktic I will cooperate with you by desiving you method. They used the term I did not lie to you but you is the one that did believe me technique. and since his Fatheer was a Judge the Investigator played by there tune.  Anyway more to come….”
  • Capslockwizard on (Comment #76-78) December 24th, 2007 @ 3:22 – 3:52 am:
    • “I think I solve the mystery in this whole case.”
    • “To 10061906, you mention some places and from this I can determined that you do not know not a thing about aruba.. you could have said the Light House so that i could have prove you wrong…but anyway all your answers are wrong.”
    • “I need the email for Beth Twitty, Does any one has her email address.  Thnks”

12/24/2007

Dutch marines on alert said...
The "missing and found" Joyce didn't sound good to Aruba. If she left with two strangers, she must be rape drugged. And who brought her back to the hotel. Why did it have to be Holiday Inn? Aruba is conspiring the incident to influence the Persistence operation. Tim and John know where the crap trap is. They gave us a sign of contruction wire materials dumped at sea. Also Persistence is linking up the necessary political and mass media forces, so Aruba can't claim Natalee's remains upfront. The Holland Dutch are helping and backing the Persistence project. Only the Aruba Dutch are the trouble makers in wait. You can see how angry and unpolite the Aruban dirty police are. They were wearing the bullet proof vests while looking for the missing American woman. Strange, isn't it? Aruba is at war with the Persistence. And Persistence is under the protecttion of the Dutch Marines deadly forces. They are under the order to kill anyone who will endanger Persistence. The Holland government have had enough of the Aruban government's corruptions and coverups.
December 24, 2007 4:30:00 AM EST

Anonymous said...
There are more than one crab trap of bones found in the sea grids. NBC crew is DVDing every video feed from the sonar and megneto sensors. The sea has revealed all the dark and cruel secrets done by Aruba. The US Navy is on high alert to protect the crew memebers onboard Persistence against any perceived attacks from any enemies. The Christmas at sea is very tight in security and high tension in new few days. The friendly cargo ships are providing all the supplies to Persistence including the Christmas dinners. There are at least over twenty suspected containers of skeletons on the sea floor.
December 24, 2007 1:07:00 PM EST

awash of horrors in Aruba sea said...
The Interpol is participating in the search since more suspected boxes of bones are discovered on the ocean floor. The Aruban government is being watched closely and constantly to see any wrong moves they are making. It's more like a military curfew in Aruba right now.
December 24, 2007 1:17:00 PM EST

Anonymous said...
To many Americans, Christmas is still a working holiday. DEA and FBI are following Aruba's dumping patterns and investigate how the undersea drug trafickings are carried out
December 24, 2007 2:45:00 PM EST

The red dots said...
The magnetometer will discrete a red dot on the ocean floor for an object of 60% or more metal attributes. Anything greater than 10 % will be in orange tile. It ignores non metalic debris. So far, more than 20 red dots appear on the mapping profile. The Persistence scientists strongly believe Natalee is among those red dots. The US Navy are interested in those red dots. They have their own sonar ROV survey in the area, completely unrelated to the Persistence project.
December 24, 2007 11:27:00 PM EST

12/25/2007
Trap found.  Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman)The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive. 
I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series.

Another comment from the Aruban Boycott blog:

dutch marine buddy said...
The new picture shows the Persistence is a well equiped research vessel. It has a dome powerful satellite dish and gps. Beautiful light blue body color makes her so elegant and smart. Docking at a secure and remote site demonstrates Tim and John's strength and experience. All indications are concluding that they located Natalee, and now is coordinating the best efforts to recover the crab trap. The US Navy is offering the needed logistics like airlifting Natalee's remains back to Alabama directly without the knowledge of the Aruban government. It may happen already. Tim will announce the breaking news as soon as Natalee's remains arrives in Alabama and into her parents' hands. The Aruban government cannot be trusted. The Persistence is protected by the Dutch Marines at all time. The docking for Persistence is next to the Dutch Marine patrol ship base. The ALE has to pass the military checkpoint in order to search Persistence. The ALE was denied the entry and warned to leave immediately.
December 25, 2007 10:03:00 PM EST

12/27/2007
Take-over purchase refinery by Petrobras a "done deal"  

12/28/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc.  today announced that it has jointly agreed with Ocean Flow International L.L.C. to cancel a definitive merger agreement between the two companies.

Caps posts on another blog, RWV:  “I would like to have Beth Twitty e-mail, I think I have figured out this puzzel of this case and where his doughter may have been burried in Aruba. Urgent”

12/29/2007
Dr. Andrew G. Hodges of Forensic Thoughtprints arrives in Aruba on his second trip to meet with the Persistence search crew:  “Throughout this visit I maintained regular telephone contact with Tim Miller on the boat and Dave Holloway back in Mississippi as we monitored the search.”

ROV visual inspection of the trap

Kyle KingmanI found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap”

Pictures from Kyle Kingman

Kyle Kingman“Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.”

Kyle Kingman“John [Silvetti] is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.”

Kyle Kingman“He [John Silvetti] did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion.”

Kyle KingmanI have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th.

12/30/2007

Private Eye posts:[/[/color][/url]

This may be an old subject, and if it is please forgive me.

What would you do if you were Beth and a body in a crab trap is found?

Turn it over to the Aruban authorities?

Turn it over to the FBI?

Closure vs Risk of magically turning blood into chocolate

The Meeting:  A meeting is held onboard the Persistence, attended by the Persistence search crew, Hans Mos, Dolph Richardson, and several as-yet unidentified persons.  

L-R Standing: John Silvetti, Dolph Richardson, Edwin "Papito" Comemencia;         Tim Trahan (standing)            Hans Mos (seated)
Seated: Hans Mos

Kyle Kingman“On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive. He couldn't tell by his own admission.”

Kyle KingmanAruban divers deemed that cage to be "not case related", and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, Kyle made the statement to all on board that "we do have an interest" and that they would recover the cage themselves.  That is when Mos purportedly said they would (Aruba and Persistence) dive on it - but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive, and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman“He [John Silvetti]  says Mos is inept and treated like a mushroom."

Kyle Kingman“Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat. You may see a glimpse of him on the Dateline video in the survey room along with Mos standing over my shoulder”

Kyle Kingman posting as oceanexplorer months later (Nov. 30th):  “BTW, this is certainly NOT John Silvetti.  I do not know this man.  He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting”

12/30/2007

Private Eye posts: “They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab Smile

The Dive:  ROV and Divers perform a visual-only inspection of the suspect trap.

Tim Trehan                         Dolph Richardson/Tim Trehan    Eduardo Mansur/Tim Miller/Tim Trehan         Aruban Diver

Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman)"This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them."

Kyle Kingman“The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.”

Kyle Kingman"I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th.

Kyle Kingman“Getting the response of nothing case significant gave Dateline a legal foothold to show the trap in their 1 hr special.”

The overlay in the last picture above was performed by Kyle Kingman“I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.”

Kyle Kingman“I'm sorry if this is disturbing. I took the picture of Natalee standing on the beach and cropped, rotated, and scaled the image to correlate with the trap body form.  Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand.  I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.”

Kyle Kingman:   “This is a picture from Natalee standing on the beach and rotated and scaled to the image to matching the body form inside the trap. It matches the end of the skirt identically to what was seen in the cage."

Kyle Kingman:   “The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.”

Kyle Kingman:   The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

Kyle Kingman:   "...a piece of blue tarp was found about 15-20ft outside of the trap. Inside the trap underneath a small berm of sand (which was in the shape of a torso with proper proportions) we found a blue denim-like fabric which appears from the ROV video to be denim with the right approximate proportions to be her skirt. The fabric appears to be a denim skirt."

Kyle Kingman:  "After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap.  There were talks about getting the proper equipment on board the Persistence such as a suction-recovery system to sift small items from the sand.  The talks continued after Jan-7th when the samples were collected.  Just after the 30th of Dec we were told it would take about 10-14 days to bring in a Dutch team capable of processing an underwater site..."

Kyle Kingman“The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.”

Kyle Kingman:    “John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains...hmm.”

Tim Miller“In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains.  I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.”

Kyle Kingman“John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.”

Kyle Kingman"Dave was involved with the search until the 30th of Dec from an information-only level. I don't know if he knows anything about the blue denim-like fabric and have no reason to suspect that he does. I would say he knows as much as Beth, perhaps slightly more. It's time Beth knows what the truth is about that trap"

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch and NBC’s Dateline crew disembark The Persistence.

Kyle Kingman“You're correct. This occurred on Dec 30th when the Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present). After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.  Although likely true, it was premature and should have been replaced with action- seeing that the evidence was collected and handled properly.

I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John [Silvetti] stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive. 

On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it. I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John [Silvetti] told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me. After the Jan 7th Dive I got off the boat for R&R from the 9th-14th at the Holiday Inn.

Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean". Meanwhile I'm standing on the beach watching the Dutch Coast Guard at the trap site for 42 and 45 minutes respectively over two days (11-12th). When I got back to the Hotel on the 11th and 12th after seeing the coasties out there I told John [Silvetti]. He didn't want to hear it and didn't believe it. However, a couple weeks later he told me he looked into it by talking to Richardson who said "...not to worry, the Coast Guard doesn't have dive capabilities".

Kyle Kingman in an SM post as oceanexploration“Your frustration mirrors my own.  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined. 

After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers.  It was a royal mess.  I took a lot of heat for telling Tim Miller anything about the trap that may have prompted him to making the calls to the family.  In my defence, I specifically told Tim not to tell anyone about the trap until the contents are analysed.  He couldn't wait.  He was very emotional, hopeful, and confident.  It was a crushing time for all. Most of all- for Tim Miller, Dave, and Beth.  This was Dec 30th.

Kyle Kingman in an SM post as oceanexploration“The "99.9%" came independantly from Tim Miller to Dave H. on Dec 29th, prior to the diver visual inspection of the trap.   I can't imagine what that must have felt like to be told and then completely retracted the next day.  I couldn't believe the information was prematurely leaked to the family before we knew what we were looking at.  My heart broke for Dave and Beth.

Personally, I fed off of Tim's inflated confidence and my own on the night of Dec 29th.  I did not sleep. Few of us did. The only person able to remain completely objective, much to his credit, was John Silvetti.  In hindsight, I am in awe of him for his wisdom(from past hard experiences) and strength. At the time, I thought he was nuts for not siding with the rest of us after the first dive. It was a crushing dissapointment the evening of Dec 30th, but not over.  The tactile inspection dive was coming. Dec 30th, 2007 will forever stand in my mind as one of the hardest single days of my life.”

12/31/2007

Capslockwizard posts to the SM Front page re: FBI Report:
“Dear Bloggers,  After The FBI in Birmingham finsh reading my report. I will post my finding on this stie to what realy happens to Natalee. In the report you will also find that the plan was between the four of them but 2 of the perps was late to the private party. Hope that The FBI open their e-mail. it was send today to the FBI Special Agent Carmen S. Adams – Birmingham@ic.fbi.gov”  (Note: Add’l posts on same page 12/31 at 7:43pm & 10:06pm; 1/01 at 7.56pm; 1/02 at 6:14pm)

Caps sent his report to the FBI, according to another post of his.

Kyle Kingman:  The Persistence spent yesterday performing multiple dives with the ROV.  The purpose of the dives is for collecting video of each sonar target. Typically, the sonar target is quickly identified and ruled out from the ROV video. The ROV operations lasted until dusk, where we resumed sonar survey operations through the night. Today, we are performing more ROV dives on targets of potential interest.

2008 – 2009
MTBS - Transaction Advisor Barcadera Port - Netherlands Antilles

01/01/2008
Crews Nearing End of Search for Natalee Holloway

01/??/2008
Tim Miller goes to Nicaragua meet with “Marcos”:  “…Marcos never appeared again and Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are convinced Marcos pulled off an incredibly cruel hoax…”

01/??/2008
Dr. Hodges describes a previously unknown tip
“As I write this in January 2008, the ocean search is now progressing into deeper waters, the body's most likely location. The Persistence has demonstrated excellent capability to spot underwater targets. Various anonymous tips have been received about where Natalee's body was dropped. One of the most intriguing has been a tip from a reported friend of Deepak. He claimed that on one evening while they were doing drugs together, Deepak confessed that they had dropped the body 10 miles out into the ocean.”

01/07/2008

The Evidence Recovery Dive:  Aruban Divers recover the evidence from the suspect trap.

Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):
"Video 3:  Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap.  The trap was not recovered.  Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis.  Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board."

“The diver on the far right is finding the piece of blue tarp, along with
        possibly other item(s) which I can't distinguish.The blue tarp piece was
        found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.”

Kyle KingmanWe had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care. Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Kyle KingmanRemember, working in Aruban waters you are subject to their invitation. We did not have any of our people in the water. It was our ROV though recording the ops. I didn't agree to how it was but didn't have an option, nor was it my decision to be made. And yes, these photos should boggle your mind.

Kyle Kingman“Present for a dive was Persistence crew, 3 Aruban divers. I know Richardson for a fact knew about the samples, Mos, I don't know if he ever saw anything for certain. I have no way to confirm or deny his involvement. Tim Miller and Tim Traham were not on the boat for this dive.”

Kyle Kingman"John [Silvetti] stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis”

Kyle Kingman“John [Silvetti] definitely believed the Arubans at their every word”

Kyle Kingman"The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.”

Kyle Kingman:  “The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time.”

Kyle Kingman: “We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.”

Kyle Kingman: “The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off"

Kyle KingmanThe bag that is above the denim bag looks to me as though it contains pieces of vertebrae.

Kyle Kingman"They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th”

Kyle Kingman[/u

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.