April 27, 2024, 03:02:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 910888 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: September 17, 2007, 11:49:18 PM »

Klaas ... I see you lurking.   Razz

Good Night

Janet

8:30 PM

Nite Janet  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: September 18, 2007, 12:16:25 AM »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/09/18/the-tide-turns-89520-19806403/

THE TIDE TURNS

McCanns WON'T be ordered back to Portugal says judge Gordon Brown is briefed on the case New spokesman will declare Gerry & Kate innocent today

Ryan Parry In Praia Da Luz, Portugal 18/09/2007

The tide of suspicion against Madeleine McCann's beleaguered parents was beginning to turn yesterday.

A judge in Portugal ruled that Kate and Gerry, suspected by local police of killing the four-year-old, do not have to return to face more questions over her May disappearance.

The couple, of Rothley, Leics, got a further boost when it emerged Gordon Brown is taking a daily interest in their plight. And at a news conference today their new spokesman Clarence Mitchell will declare the couple are innocent.

He said last night: "They have nothing whatever to do with Madeleine's disappearance."

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: September 18, 2007, 01:09:48 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=482391&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Madeleine: Spotlight is back on the 'Tapas Nine'
Last updated at 00:14am on 18th September 2007
A key witness in the Madeleine case is at the centre of a critical new look at what happened the night she disappeared.
Jane Tanner - who told police she saw a man carrying away a child in a blanket - could be interviewed again by police to test what detectives describe as "contradictions and inconsistencies" in sworn statements from the so-called Tapas Nine.
The nine, which includes Kate and Gerry McCann, formed a dinner party that night at the tapas restaurant in the grounds of the Algarve holiday complex.

Jane Tanner and partner Russell O'Brien: Detectives want to interview them again 
Portuguese police claimed to want to break a "pact of silence" among the group. The friends deny any such pact exists.
Miss Tanner, 37, is said to have arrived late at the table on the night of May 3, saying she was attending to her sick child.
Now police want to re-interrogate her to confirm her exact movements, and analyse how it fits in with evidence from other members of the group.
The interview - probably conducted by police in this country - will be carried out as part of a general review of the witness evidence, which is being examined by a Portuguese judge.
Miss Tanner's testimony is central to the investigation because it was she who insists she saw a mystery man walking away from the Mark Warner holiday resort with what looked like a child in his arms.
She realised its significance only later. The McCanns are convinced it was Madeleine in the clutches of a kidnapper.
However Portuguese detectives have always played down the reported sighting, questioning its veracity and maintaining that it has no relevance to the inquiry.
It took 22 days before they agreed to release Miss Tanner's description of the man, and then only after pressure from the McCanns in following discussions at diplomatic levels.
Another witness, TV producer Jeremy Wilkins, has cast doubt on Miss Tanner's story and said he did not see any suspect carrying a child in a blanket.
Police are also likely to re-interview Miss Tanner's partner, Dr Russell O'Brien, 36, who was also absent from the tapas restaurant table for a time.
Last month Dr O'Brien was forced to defend himself against slurs that he was in some way involved in Madeleine's disappearance.
Not a single witness has been found to shed light on what truly happened to Madeleine in the hours after she was put to bed at 8pm.
Police are having to rely instead on the friends' statements - the reason why they are coming under such intense scrutiny.
Portuguese authorities are now considering whether any of them should become suspects in the investigation.
Yesterday Mr McCann voiced his frustration on his internet internet weblog, when he bitterly described the allegations against him and his wife as "rumour, innuendo and wild speculation".
Thanking the family's supporters for their messages of support, he added: "It means so much to us to know that so many people have not been deceived."
The McCanns' new spokesman Clarence Mitchell - who worked at the Cabinet Office and has attended top level briefings at No 10 every weekday for the past two years - said: "Kate and Gerry want to get the message out that they are entirely innocent and have nothing to hide.
"They want to clear their names cleared so the police can get on with the job of finding their daughter."
His statement followed the news that Mr McCann's sister, Philomena, has launched an online petition to gather signatures and support from people who are convinced that the McCanns are innocent of harming Madeleine.
She hopes the Look for Madeleine petition - at www. ipetitions.com - will convince the Government to put pressure on the Portuguese authorities to continue and improve the search for the four-year-old.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: September 18, 2007, 06:55:10 AM »

Video: Mitchell Rejoins Campaign To Defend McCanns

Clarence Mitchell, who has quit his civil service job to work for Gerry and Kate McCann, said speculation about charges against Madeleine's parents had to end. He was live on Sky News outside their home in Rothley.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: September 18, 2007, 07:29:46 AM »

Judge blocks bid to send McCanns back to Portugal for new police quiz

<<snipped>>

The case against the parents of Madeleine McCann appeared to unravelling today after a judge refused to order the couple to return to Portugal for more questioning.

Portuguese detectives are understood to have wanted Madeleine McCann's parents and their seven holiday friends to return to the Algarve.

But judge Pedro Anjos Frias - who was today given permission to speak to the media - is said to have ruled that the evidence is not substantial enough to warrant such a move.

The decision is a sign that the tide might finally be turning in favour of the McCanns, who have endured limitless speculation that they had a hand in their daughter's disappearance.

Link

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: September 18, 2007, 09:04:26 AM »

Locals snub Maddy bracelets
Exclusive by Lucy Thornton and Ryan Parry 18/09/2007

Public opinion has turned against the McCanns so much in Portugal that people are refusing to accept "Look for Madeleine" wrist bands handed out by an English couple.

At a car boot sale in Praia da Luz, some Portuguese shook their heads and walked off when offered the free band, pictured right.

One expat said: "They had two big black bin liners and were trying to hand them out to people, they were really upset. When Madeleine disappeared there were green and yellow ribbons and posters everywhere.

"Now they just seem to be in Brit bars, a few offices, a few cars and odd shops." A visitor to Praia de Luz for the last 18 years said: "It's as if they want to forget that something so horrible happened."

But mum Maria Rocio, 32, who runs a car rental firm, said: "The people here do not like the way they are so calm, controlled."

Another British local said: "We can't understand how they can carry on jogging after losing Madeleine. Gerry went to a hairdressers a few weeks after she disappeared and continued tennis lessons. The Portuguese feel they would be hysterical."

A waitress said she found it weird how Kate always looked so immaculate. She added: "I can understand family telling her to pull herself together but she always looks glamorous."

The Algarve Tourist Board yesterday said tourism had increased after expecting a fall in visitors. They said: "It's been exceptional with hotel occupancy at 98.6 per cent."

Link

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: September 18, 2007, 09:11:30 AM »

Thanks vms.

I had to read that second one again -- for a moment, I thought it was coming out of Aruba  Rolling Eyes

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: September 18, 2007, 09:14:42 AM »

Thanks vms.

I had to read that second one again -- for a moment, I thought it was coming out of Aruba  Rolling Eyes

It does sound very familiar. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: September 18, 2007, 09:27:35 AM »

http://noticias.sapo.pt/lusa/a.....ztC6w.html

Madeleine: CSM [Judges Counsel] assumes clarifications about the case, but says they are not justified for now

18 de Setembro de 2007, 12:07

Lisboa, 18 Set (Lusa) - The Conselho Superior de Magistratura (CSM) [Judges Superior Counsel] announced today it will assume any statements about the "Madeleine case" in collaboration with the instruction judge from Portimao, stressing that at the moment no public information is justified.

The Instruction Judge in Portimao, Pedro Frias, asked the CSM for authorization to explain to the media what the judicial procedures of the case are, considering the proportions this criminal investigation has grown into within public opinion.

In a statement that was released today, the CSM explains that the case of the missing English girl is still in the investigation phase, and the Ministerio Publico is in charge of releasing information and clarifications about its development.

The CSM, the body that manages and disciplines the judges, also refers that during this phase, the intervention of the instruction judge "is momentary and is aimed at safeguarding the rights, the freedoms and the guarantees, therefore authorizing or denying the execution of diligences", like for example forensic tests, searches and apprehensions.

On the 11th of this month, the Policia Judiciaria delivered its preliminary report to the Ministerio Publico (MP), in Portimao, which then sent it to the criminal instruction judge.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: September 18, 2007, 10:17:04 AM »

Locals snub Maddy bracelets
Exclusive by Lucy Thornton and Ryan Parry 18/09/2007

Public opinion has turned against the McCanns so much in Portugal that people are refusing to accept "Look for Madeleine" wrist bands handed out by an English couple.

At a car boot sale in Praia da Luz, some Portuguese shook their heads and walked off when offered the free band, pictured right.

One expat said: "They had two big black bin liners and were trying to hand them out to people, they were really upset. When Madeleine disappeared there were green and yellow ribbons and posters everywhere.

"Now they just seem to be in Brit bars, a few offices, a few cars and odd shops." A visitor to Praia de Luz for the last 18 years said: "It's as if they want to forget that something so horrible happened."

But mum Maria Rocio, 32, who runs a car rental firm, said: "The people here do not like the way they are so calm, controlled."

Another British local said: "We can't understand how they can carry on jogging after losing Madeleine. Gerry went to a hairdressers a few weeks after she disappeared and continued tennis lessons. The Portuguese feel they would be hysterical."

A waitress said she found it weird how Kate always looked so immaculate. She added: "I can understand family telling her to pull herself together but she always looks glamorous."

The Algarve Tourist Board yesterday said tourism had increased after expecting a fall in visitors. They said: "It's been exceptional with hotel occupancy at 98.6 per cent."

Link

This sounds so much like Aruba.

They are worried about being calm and controlled.  Isn't the queen of England calm and controlled.  Must everyone show emotions of being hysterial for them to believe that Kate is a grieving mother.  Does this mean that Kate should greet her patients with hysterics or she will be labeled not a good doctor. Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: September 18, 2007, 10:18:29 AM »

Thanks vms.

I agree.  They must have contacted Aruba for some tips on how to mishandle the situation.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 12:36:18 PM by San » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: September 18, 2007, 10:37:19 AM »

http://noticias.sapo.pt/lusa/a.....ztC6w.html

Madeleine: CSM [Judges Counsel] assumes clarifications about the case, but says they are not justified for now

Lisboa, 18 Set (Lusa) - The Conselho Superior de Magistratura (CSM) [Judges Superior Counsel] announced today it will assume any statements about the "Madeleine case" in collaboration with the instruction judge from Portimao, stressing that at the moment no public information is justified.

The Instruction Judge in Portimao, Pedro Frias, asked the CSM for authorization to explain to the media what the judicial procedures of the case are, considering the proportions this criminal investigation has grown into within public opinion.

In a statement that was released today, the CSM explains that the case of the missing English girl is still in the investigation phase, and the Ministerio Publico is in charge of releasing information and clarifications about its development.

The CSM, the body that manages and disciplines the judges, also refers that during this phase, the intervention of the instruction judge "is momentary and is aimed at safeguarding the rights, the freedoms and the guarantees, therefore authorizing or denying the execution of diligences", like for example forensic tests, searches and apprehensions.

On the 11th of this month, the Policia Judiciaria delivered its preliminary report to the Ministerio Publico (MP), in Portimao, which then sent it to the criminal instruction judge.

Puzzler ... Thank you.

These are the reports that I take the most seriously in regards to what is happening within the Madeleine McCann investigation ... reports where the "official" sources are identified ... not just heresay.  It is my understand that these are the only sources who are authorized to speak on behalf of the Portuguese investigation.

Puzzler ... I would appreciate if you could please provide me with the link to the English translation of this article which appeared in a Portuguese publication.

Thank you

Janet

http://noticias.sapo.pt/lusa/artigo/sko71LAwsYj8ohrd7ztC6w.html

Madeleine: CSM assume esclarecimentos sobre o caso, mas por agora defende que não se justificam

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: September 18, 2007, 10:47:49 AM »

Thanks vms.

I agree.  They must have contacted Aruba for some tips on how to mishandle the situation.

San -- see my edit above in red.

I especially liked the part about 'tourism is booming'. Right from the Tourism Board.

The Portuguese version of AHATA. I wonder who is playing the role of MIP6 Mad Anyone seen Steve Cohen lately?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: September 18, 2007, 01:53:33 PM »

Janet....sorry, but I do not have a link to verify the English translation; however, I do think that this basically what the article says:

Superior Council of Magistracy (CSM) he/she announced that it will assume the explanations on the "case Madeleine" in collaboration with the lower court judge of Portimão.

The Lower court judge of Portimão, Cold Pedro, asked the CSM authorization to explain to the social communication the judicial proceedings of the case, tends in bill to proportions that it took the public opinion near to criminal investigation.

In communicated today published, CSM explains that the disappeared English girl's case if he/she finds in phase investigatória, falling to the Public prosecution service to render the information and the explanations on his/her course.

CSM, administration organ and the judges' discipline, refers although in this phase the lower court judge's intervention is "punctual and it is destined to it safeguards of the rights, freedoms and warranties, authorizing or no the accomplishment of diligences", as for instance, exams periciais, searches and seizures.

In the 11 of this month the Judiciary Police gave the preliminary report to the Public prosecution service (MP), in Portimão, that sent him/it to the criminal lower court judge.

The attorney general in the Judicial Circle of Portimão, José Cunha of Magalhães and Menezes, will have attendance directo of the procurator-general distrital of Évora, Luís Bilro Verão.

The English girl Madeleine McCann, four years old, disappeared in May 03 of this year of the apartment where slept with the two siblings gémeoses in the enterprise Ocean Club, in the Beach of the Light, Algarve, when the parents had dinner with friends in a close restaurant.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: September 18, 2007, 01:54:31 PM »

http://www.jakeldaily.com/2007.....in-uk.html
Portuguese Detectives in UK
Portuguese detectives flew into Britain today for a new interrogation of Kate and Gerry McCann. The three officers will provide a list of questions for Leicestershire police to ask the couple about their daughter Madeleine's disappearance in the Algarve on 3 May.

A squad of up to 30 British detectives are already working on the case.

A source close to the investigation told the Evening Standard: "The Portuguese police will not be asking the McCanns questions directly but will be providing a list of questions that Leicestershire police should ask." Source Daily Mail.

The source added that the McCanns were being monitored by police and this could include phone-tapping.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: September 18, 2007, 04:28:21 PM »

Janet....sorry, but I do not have a link to verify the English translation; however, I do think that this basically what the article says:

Superior Council of Magistracy (CSM) he/she announced that it will assume the explanations on the "case Madeleine" in collaboration with the lower court judge of Portimão.

The Lower court judge of Portimão, Cold Pedro, asked the CSM authorization to explain to the social communication the judicial proceedings of the case, tends in bill to proportions that it took the public opinion near to criminal investigation.

In communicated today published, CSM explains that the disappeared English girl's case if he/she finds in phase investigatória, falling to the Public prosecution service to render the information and the explanations on his/her course.

CSM, administration organ and the judges' discipline, refers although in this phase the lower court judge's intervention is "punctual and it is destined to it safeguards of the rights, freedoms and warranties, authorizing or no the accomplishment of diligences", as for instance, exams periciais, searches and seizures.

In the 11 of this month the Judiciary Police gave the preliminary report to the Public prosecution service (MP), in Portimão, that sent him/it to the criminal lower court judge.

The attorney general in the Judicial Circle of Portimão, José Cunha of Magalhães and Menezes, will have attendance directo of the procurator-general distrital of Évora, Luís Bilro Verão.

The English girl Madeleine McCann, four years old, disappeared in May 03 of this year of the apartment where slept with the two siblings gémeoses in the enterprise Ocean Club, in the Beach of the Light, Algarve, when the parents had dinner with friends in a close restaurant.

Puzzler ... you are correct.  I just got back from my friend's Portuguese neighbour home and ... according to her the English translation of that article from the Portuguese publication was right on.

I just thought that maybe the Portuguese publication provided a English version.

O/T

Puzzler ... the visit ... which I have you to thank ... was very worthwhile.  Hubby and I were extended an invitiation to attend a celebration at this Portuguese lady's home in a couple of weeks.  A whole pig is going to be cooked in a pit at the back of property and ... then be presented on a huge platter mid way on a long table.  The thought is a turn-off but ... I am sure it will be a worthwhile experience.

Thanks again.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++

http://noticias.sapo.pt/lusa/artigo/sko71LAwsYj8ohrd7ztC6w.html

Madeleine: CSM assume esclarecimentos sobre o caso, mas por agora defende que não se justificam

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: September 18, 2007, 04:35:18 PM »

Janet....you're welcome!  Glad to hear some good news.  It sounds like fun!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: September 18, 2007, 04:58:48 PM »

What do the monkeys think (after you read info below)?  Should we IGNORE any
reports that talk about percentages of DNA; i.e., 100%, 88%?

http://www.reliagene.com/index.asp?content_id=f_faq&menu_id=forensic#1031

How do I interpret a forensic DNA report?
There are only three possible reportable conclusions of a forensic DNA test: exclusion, inclusion, or inconclusive. An exclusion means that an individual could not be the contributor of the DNA recovered from an item of evidence. All exclusions are 100% definitive. An inclusion means that an individual could be the contributor of the DNA recovered from an item of evidence. For example, the report could state that “DNA test results for the evidence are consistent with the reference sample of the suspect. Therefore, the suspect is not excluded as the DNA donor in ReliaGene Sample #01-0000.” Inclusions are accompanied by a statistical frequency. In a case where nuclear STR (Profiler/COfiler) was performed, for example, the report could state: “For the 13 markers tested, the genetic profile for the DNA donor of ReliaGene Sample #01-0000 occurs with a frequency of approximately 1 in >10 billion persons in each of the Caucasian, African American, and Hispanic populations.” An inconclusive means that no meaningful results could be garnered, usually because the DNA was too degraded or in too small quantity.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: September 18, 2007, 05:12:40 PM »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4206570a1860.html

Blanchett, Crowe tipped to star in missing Madeleine movie

Australian actors Cate Blanchett and Russell Crowe have been tipped to star in a movie about missing English toddler Madeleine McCann.

At least two movie studios are believed to be planning dramatisations of the saga surrounding the four-year-old's disappearance from her family's holiday apartment in Portugal in May.

The Daily Express said studio executives were "beginning to whisper" about possible A-list names to play Madeleine's parents, Gerry and Kate McCann, who have been named as suspects in the case by Portuguese police.

"Obviously, it's not something that people are going to be making a lot of noise about yet as the investigation is still continuing – anyone who spoke publicly about such a project would come in for a great deal of criticism," an unnamed movie insider told the newspaper.

"But at least two studios are hoping to take up the tale and have started considering who they would cast.

"Two names that have been mentioned as possibles to play the McCanns are Cate Blanchett and Russell Crowe."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1279 on: September 18, 2007, 06:29:43 PM »

Portuguese police fly into Britain to quiz McCanns again
Last updated at 19:52pm on 18th September 2007

Portuguese detectives flew into Britain today for a new interrogation of Kate and Gerry McCann.

The three officers will provide a list of questions for Leicestershire police to ask the couple about their daughter Madeleine's disappearance in the Algarve on 3 May.

A squad of up to 30 British detectives are already working on the case.

A source close to the investigation told the Evening Standard: "The Portuguese police will not be asking the McCanns questions directly but will be providing a list of questions that Leicestershire police should ask."

The source added that the McCanns were being monitored by police and this could include phone-tapping.

Earlier today, it was claimed that new evidence will demolish the case against Kate McCann.

Sources close to the family released details to explain how Madeleine's DNA got into a car hired by her parents 25 days after their daughter went missing on 3 May.

The forensic evidence led to Kate and her husband Gerry being named formal suspects by Portuguese police.

But the Evening Standard reported this afternoon that the evidence is flawed and the McCanns would be cleared if the case came before a Portuguese court.

Family sources said:

• At least 30 people connected to the McCanns, including blood relatives, used the Renault Scenic before police seized it to gather forensic samples.

• Madeleine's belongings were transferred in the boot of the hire car, which could have left her DNA there.

• The belongings included her sandals which

A source told the Standard today: "What people have got to ask themselves is just how many people were associated with that vehicle over a 10-week period.

"How many family, friends and campaign workers, how many blood relatives, how many drivers?

"I know of at least 30 people being associated with that vehicle in the relevant period."

The source added: " People also need to consider what was carried in that car for entirely innocent reasons.

"These are all areas that will provide the innocent explanations.

"When viewed as a whole by any rational person these reasons at best raise fundamental questions about the reliability of any so-called evidence and at worst render it totally useless."

Madeleine was six days short of her fourth birthday when she went missing from the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.

The family's new spokesman Clarence Mitchell said any suggestion that the McCanns had harmed their daughter was "as ludicrous as it is nonsensical".

"Indeed, it would be laughable if it wasn't so serious," said Mr Mitchell, as he stood beside the couple in the driveway of their home in Rothley in Leicestershire.

He said the McCanns were "innocent victims of a heinous crime".

A new photo that has been released of missing Madeleine McCann

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=482490&in_page_id=1770&ct=5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.