April 27, 2024, 01:59:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 910872 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2007, 09:13:54 PM »

MADELEINE ARREST (misleading headline)

POLICE who are hunting for missing Madeleine McCann are expected to make an arrest in days.
The news comes after a long-awaited forensic breakthrough.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/18384/MADELEINE-ARREST-

Hummm!

"But they are also expected to provide detectives with vital information about a new suspect they have been monitoring, allowing them to move in and make an arrest."

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2007, 10:32:50 PM »

Carpe just posted this link in the NH forum: Sad

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=9546&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

mexx

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Correio da manha 6 September   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.correiomanha.pt/not.....&p=200

http://www.correiomanha.pt/not.....&p=200

Biological fluids of Maddie had been found by the laboratory of Birminghan in the samples sent pe it Judiciary Policy for England.

The cm knows that these vestiges - by rough estimate found not perceivable residues of naked blood in the apartment of the Oce-an Club and in the car rented for the McCann - already if find in the ownership of the PJ and will have to determine immediate developments of the case. Most important she will have to be a new interrogation to the parents of Madeleine and to some of the friends of the couple who if found of vacation in the Algarve when the child disappeared.

These developments based on the results of the biological samples today are also notified by some English periodicals that point with respect to the accomplishment of detentions in next the 48 hours. The samples most important, of the sets of ten that had been sent for England, must have been the collected ones in the apartment of the Mc-Cann in the Beach of the Light, in particular in the soil and a closet in the house where later the family if installed and in the car that had rented after the girl having disappeared. These samples had been collected after the English pisteiros dogs having signaled biological vestiges of blood and corpse odor in clothes of Kate McCann.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2007, 10:40:39 PM »

From the Mirror forum as translated by someone who speak Portuguese:

rbarreira

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject:     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it's the word chão (floor). A good dictionary would have it for sure.

I don't feel like doing a word for word translation, but as people have gathered already, the main points are:

- Maddie's blood found in the Ocean club apartment and in a car rented by the McCanns
- There'll likely be a new interrogation of the McCanns and some of their friends
- Some samples were recovered on the floor and in a closet of the APARTMENT THEY MOVED TO AFTERWARDS (not ocean club). [sorry for the caps, bold doesn't work]
- these samples were recovered after the english dogs signalled blood and corpse scent in clothes belonging to Kate McCann.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2007, 10:43:58 PM »

Another full translation in the same forum of the article in the Portuguese paper:

plastikheart

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: re   

Translation

Biological fluids of Maddie have have been found by the laboratory of Birminghan in the samples send by Policia Judiciária to England.

The cm knows that these traces - Blood traces not visible to the normal eyesight found at the Ocean Club apartment and in the car rented by the Mcann’s - are already back and were received by the PJ and should determine immediate developments in this case.
Of outmost importance will be the new interrogation/questioning of Madeleine’s parents and of some friends of the couple that were on holidays in the Algarve when the child disappeared.

These developments based on the results of the biological samples have been on the news of today’s several British newspapers pointing to the accomplishment of detentions in the next 48 hours. The most important samples, (of the several more than ten collected), must have been collected in the apartment of the Maccann’s in Praia da Luz, more specifically on the floor and in a closet in the house where the family moved in latter and in the car they have rented after the girl disappeared.
These samples were collected after the English dogs have signalled biological traces of blood and of a scent of a corpse in clothes belonging to Kate Maccann

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2007, 10:54:17 PM »

Another full translation in the same forum of the article in the Portuguese paper:

plastikheart

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: re   

Translation

Biological fluids of Maddie have have been found by the laboratory of Birminghan in the samples send by Policia Judiciária to England.

The cm knows that these traces - Blood traces not visible to the normal eyesight found at the Ocean Club apartment and in the car rented by the Mcann’s - are already back and were received by the PJ and should determine immediate developments in this case.
Of outmost importance will be the new interrogation/questioning of Madeleine’s parents and of some friends of the couple that were on holidays in the Algarve when the child disappeared.

These developments based on the results of the biological samples have been on the news of today’s several British newspapers pointing to the accomplishment of detentions in the next 48 hours. The most important samples, (of the several more than ten collected), must have been collected in the apartment of the Maccann’s in Praia da Luz, more specifically on the floor and in a closet in the house where the family moved in latter and in the car they have rented after the girl disappeared.
These samples were collected after the English dogs have signalled biological traces of blood and of a scent of a corpse in clothes belonging to Kate Maccann

Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2007, 10:57:36 PM »

SO do we know if it's true... was it really the parents?  I would have the hardest time believing that ...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2007, 11:01:39 PM »

SO do we know if it's true... was it really the parents?  I would have the hardest time believing that ...

i have been saying it from the get go  Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2007, 11:02:28 PM »

it has not been proven YET, by any means

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2007, 11:11:33 PM »

All we know is one paper is reporting this.  Sky news has not reported as much detail.  Sky news has only said the results are back and the investigation"

Madeleine: Forensic Results Returned
Updated: 18:48, Wednesday September 05, 2007

Police hunting missing Madeleine McCann have finally received the results of forensic tests from a laboratory in Britain.

Madeleine McCannSky News crime correspondent Martin Brunt has learned that the results are expected to lead to a significant development.

The tests were carried out on a large volume of material taken from the holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, where the McCanns were staying when Madeleine was kidnapped on May 3.

Forensic scientists in Birmingham, who carried out the tests, have been looking for evidence of the four-year-old's blood, saliva and hair.

They have also been looking for evidence of other people who could be linked to the investigation.

Sky's Martin Brunt said: "It could identify new suspects, it could affect the status of the only suspect in the case, Robert Murat.

(snipped)

So we really don't know for sure yet.  I'm hoping the Portuguese paper is FOS.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2007, 11:13:38 PM »

I did a search of the news and will post this because the date showing is Sept. 6. It indicates that the results of the tests are not complete.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/news/display.var.1667912.0.0.php

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2007, 11:17:52 PM »

Will the blood found next turn into chocolate and cleaning fluid? 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2007, 11:21:04 PM »

If the story or rumour is that the parents accidently overdosed Madeleine, why would her blood be anywhere in the room? Just curious. I don't want to believe that her parents are involved in this in any way, but want the truth more than anything else.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2007, 11:41:52 PM »

If it is indeed the parents, I think it was the mother and not the father. What do you think? Both parents? And the big question is why?

CBB, what would they overdose her with?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2007, 11:47:19 PM »

If it is indeed the parents, I think it was the mother and not the father. What do you think? Both parents? And the big question is why?

CBB, what would they overdose her with?

I don't know, Louise. My understanding is there is something out there (rumour at this point, I suppose) that they overdosed her with sleeping medication and accidently gave her too much.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2007, 02:02:37 AM »

MADELEINE: DNA IS FOUND
EXCLUSIVE Arrest expected 'in 48 hours'

By Martin Fricker & Jon Clements 06/09/2007

The dna of a potential suspect in the Madeleine McCann case has been found by British scientists.

It was discovered among fragments of forensic evidence taken from Kate and Gerry McCann's holiday flat and sent to the UK for analysis. Last night sources said Portuguese police were now expected to make new arrests within 48hours.

The DNA is said to have been found in an area of the Praia da Luz flat where the individual should not have been.

Madeleine's parents were furious last night after Portuguese police failed to tell them about the test results.

Advertisement
 FULL STORY: PAGES 4 & 5

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/09/06/madeleine-dna-is-found-89520-19741892/

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2007, 09:17:40 AM »

If the story or rumour is that the parents accidently overdosed Madeleine, why would her blood be anywhere in the room? Just curious. I don't want to believe that her parents are involved in this in any way, but want the truth more than anything else.

WOW!!!  Shocked  Certainly hope the parents aren't involved.  I can safely say however, I have believed in different people over the years and they have completely surprised me. 

What I don't understand is, why would there be blood in their rental car???  It is bad enough that (maybe) it is her blood in the room. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2007, 09:52:42 AM »

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1282955,00.html

McCanns Being Quizzed Separately
Updated: 14:30, Thursday September 06, 2007

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate has arrived at a police station in Portugal to be re-interviewed by detectives investigating the four-year-old's disappearance.

Mrs McCann was driven to Portimao by her husband Gerry from their rented house in Praia da Luz.

He dropped her off at the entrance and gave her a goodbye kiss.

Mr McCann will be questioned separately tomorrow.

Sky News Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said police wanted to re-interview the McCanns as witnesses.

But he added: "According to the McCann family it appears to be more formal."

Portuguese police called Mr McCann on Monday to request the interviews, specifying that Mrs McCann should be questioned first.

It is only the second time she has been formally interviewed by police, the first being on May 4, the day after Madeleine went missing.

Detectives have already questioned Gerry McCann twice.

It is expected that Mrs McCann's interview will be longer than the one she gave officers in May, which lasted between three and four hours.

The development comes after officers leading the investigation were given DNA test results.

Sky News has learned vital clues from the results are expected to lead to a significant development.

Experts at the Forensic Science Service (FSS) in Birmingham have spent the past month analysing samples taken from the McCanns' holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.

The evidence recovered includes blood flecks found by British sniffer dogs on the wall in Madeleine's bedroom, where she vanished on May 3.

A source has confirmed that information gathered by the FSS had been "regularly fed back" to investigators in Portugal, although the official line remains that tests are "ongoing".

An FSS spokeswoman would not comment on the specifics of the case, but said: "There has been a lot of speculation. The tests are ongoing.

"There has been no change in that, despite what the reports say. It's a live investigation and we are working with the police."

The only official suspect in the case, 33-year-old ex-pat Robert Murat, believes the Portuguese authorities will shortly clear him formally.

His spokesman Tuck Price said he had not been told about any developments in the case.

"Why are they holding him in limbo?" he added. "That is still a concern - unless they are using him as cover so that they can continue investigating somebody else...

"It's still very frustrating - it's been five weeks since they went back in there again (to search Mr Murat's house for a second time), and we thought this would all be sewn up."

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2007, 12:20:10 PM »

In a statement read out by a family spokesperson, Kate McCann said: "I miss Madeleine so much.
"Gerry and I want to appeal again to the person or people who took her or know who took her to do the right thing.

"It's not too late. Please let her go or call the police''.
Hmhm He is really for sure, he daughter is alive!
How does he this know ''REALLY FOR SURE''????
What does this Doctor know about the disappeared???

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2007, 01:30:43 PM »

In August ... the McCanns were "requested" not to leave Portugal as the investigation was going in another direction. However ... the fact that they chose not to leave and return to Britain definitely is something for those to consider who speculate that the parents are in some way involved in their daughter's disappearance.

My neighbour has been following the case and ... one of her "speculations" implies that "possibly" one of the McCanns' friends may have played a role ... at the very least ... in the coverup.  The foundation of her speculation is based on media reports that a friend who was dining with the McCanns left the table for a period of time to attend to his sick child.  My neighbour cannot comprehend why a parent would leave a sick child alone for any period of time. 

Janet

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/21/nmaddy221.xml

Madeleine McCann's parents told not to leave

By Richard Edwards in Praia da Luz
Last Updated: 3:10am BST 24/08/2007

Police have told the parents of Madeleine McCann to abandon plans to leave Portugal amid new hopes of a breakthrough in the case.

Kate and Gerry McCann last week admitted for the first time they have considered a return to Britain, more than three months after their daughter disappeared in Praia da Luz.

But a senior police source revealed last night that they have advised the McCanns that now is “not the right time” to leave, because of a “change” in the direction of the investigation.

Detectives now believe that abduction is no longer the main lead, and that Madeleine died in the apartment on the night she disappeared.

The source said: “There is nothing to stop the McCanns going home - they are not suspects - but we have told them that it is not good timing because the investigation has changed. It is active now in assuming that Madeleine is dead.”

<snipped>

”Dr (Russell) O’Brien was dining with the McCanns on the night Madeleine disappeared and spent part of the evening away from the table looking after his own daughter, who was sick. It is understood he shared duties with his partner Jane Tanner. Rachael Oldfield, another friend who was dining with them, said: “It is just ludicrous. He is a lovely bloke. This is a total smear.”

In an interview with a Spanish newspaper, Mr and Mrs McCann were asked if they had any suspicions of their friends. Mr McCann immediately and firmly said “no". Mr McCann added: “We trust our friends.”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: September 06, 2007, 01:57:55 PM »

CNN is now reporting on this.....

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/09/06/madeleine.mccann/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.