April 27, 2024, 01:48:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 910867 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: September 30, 2007, 11:26:43 AM »

Steve

What a difference a day makes in the reporting of Sky News ... an apparent reliable source in regards to updates on the Madeleine McCann case.  What is a reader to believe?

1.  blood ... bodily fluids/no blood
2.  99% match/full match ... 88% match

++++++++++++++++

'Police Match Madeleine DNA To Hire Car'
Updated: 20:26, Monday September 10, 2007

Portuguese police say they have found firm DNA evidence that the body of Madeleine McCann was in the boot of the family's hire car five weeks after she went missing, sources have told Sky News.

Sky crime correspondent Martin Brunt, speaking from Portimao, said police were "adamant" they had found the most "damning" evidence yet implicating either one or both of the McCanns in their daughter's death.

The evidence came in blood samples returned from the Forensic Science Service in Birmingham.

"Police say it is the most damning evidence that has been returned by the tests," Brunt said.

"It shows, as far as they are concerned, the presence of Madeleine's body in the car five weeks after she disappeared."

He continued: "The evidence suggests very strongly that it was not that her DNA had been transferred from clothing or from a cuddly toy.

"The allegation is that the DNA shows a full match of 99%. According to police, it shows the presence of Madeleine's body in the boot of the family's hire car five weeks after she disappeared."

He said the sample of blood sent to the Forensic Science Service in Birmingham carried three matches of Madeleine's DNA.

Two were partial matches that came from the car and the windowsill of the family's holiday apartment.

The third was the full match from the boot of the car.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1283359,00.html?f=rss

Bodily Fluids - Not Blood - In McCann Car
Updated: 15:28, Tuesday September 11, 2007

Bodily fluids - not blood - matching Madeleine McCann's DNA have been found in the car hired by her parents, according to Sky sources.

The sample was taken from the boot, where the spare tyre is kept, the sources said.  It had an 88% match with the missing four-year-old's DNA.

Police searching the car also found so much of Madeleine's hair that it could not have been transferred from a blanket or clothes.

It must have come directly from her body, sources said.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1283521,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1701 on: September 30, 2007, 11:41:05 AM »

Anna- Kate was an anesthesiologist. She then was in gynecology and is now a GP working one day per week. Or was until all this happened.

Some say she flunked out of the first two. I'm not sure, but it seems to be accepted fact that she held those two positions before becoming a GP.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #1702 on: September 30, 2007, 11:44:48 AM »

Tamikosmom, I think there been many problem with make and determine of DNA material in the McCann case.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1703 on: September 30, 2007, 01:42:54 PM »

Newest unsubstantiated theory-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=484850&in_page_id=1811&ct=5

Portuguese police: 'Madeleine died after falling down stairs at holiday flat'
From VANESSA ALLEN in Praia da Luz -

Last updated at 18:01pm on 30th September 2007

Madeleine McCann died in a fall down steep stairs at her parents' holiday apartment, Portuguese police claimed today in the latest astonishing leak from inside the investigation.

A police report has pinpointed a set of ten stairs leading up to the McCann family apartment's patio doors, it was claimed.

The report was based on the findings of two British sniffer dogs who allegedly found the "scent of death" and microscopic traces of blood inside the apartment and on Kate McCann's clothes.

Two high ranking police sources told the Portuguese newspaper 24 Horas there were "strong suspicions" the girl smashed the back of her head against ceramic tiles on the steps.

One said: "The only thing to investigate is how the body disappeared."

Mrs McCann has faced slurs that she and her husband covered up their daughter's accidental death because they had sedated her so she would sleep while they went out for dinner with friends.

Fearing that a post-mortem would lead to accusations they drugged and neglected their children they hid the body and later moved it in their hire car and dumped it, it has been claimed.

But friends of the couple accused police of inventing theories without any evidence.

One said: "How can you tell what anyone died of without a body, it flies in the face of reason. There appears to be leak after leak to smear the name of the McCanns.

"If the police are 100 per cent certain that Madeleine fell down some steps, that means they must be able to prove she died in that way. It's just not possible without a body."

The Policia Judiciaria remain convinced Mrs McCann, a GP, and her husband Gerry covered up the death, possibly with the help of their friends, the so-called Tapas Nine.

Detectives want to re-interview them all and the newspaper 24 Horas said it was "highly possible" that some of them could be made official suspects, or arguidos.

Police have not ruled out the possibility that the only other named suspect in the case, British ex-pat Robert Murat, helped the parents to hide the body, it was claimed.

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "Kate and Gerry have got nothing to hide, they did not harm their daughter, even accidentally, and if necessary they will defend themselves.

"Some of the leaks that appear on a daily basis are hurtful, surely it is time to stop.

"We continue to want to cooperate with the Portuguese authorities at every stage and we hope their efforts are entirely concentrated on finding Madeleine."

The latest leaks from inside the investigation came as the McCanns, both 39, marked the 150th day since their daughter vanished during a holiday in Praia da Luz.
Madeleine

Madeleine has been missing for 150 days
They have grown increasingly frustrated that they cannot continue to campaign on her behalf of defend their reputations in public because they are banned from speaking due to their arguido status.

Mrs McCann was reported to have said she was willing to risk a 12-month jail sentence under Portuguese judicial secrecy laws if it kept people looking for her missing daughter.

She told close friends: "I will do what I must. What does any of it matter if it helps find Madeleine?"

The couple are considering many high-profile, worldwide interview offers, including from U.S. journalist Barbara Walters.

Today they attended a church service in their home village of Rothley, Leicestershire, and held hands as they walked home.

It was in stark contrast to previous milestones marking the 50th and 100th day since her disappearance, when they took part in high-profile events, before they were made arguidos.

Both kept a tight rein on their emotions during the service, seemingly determined not to break down.

One of their wealthy supporters, Sir Richard Branson, defended the couple against the constant barrage of slurs from Portuguese police.

Speaking for the first time since it emerged he had donated £100,000 to help meet their legal costs, the Virgin billionaire said: "The Portuguese press have behaved abysmally, fed inaccurate stories by the Portuguese police, which all turned out to be a load of garbage.

"I've never doubted their innocence," he said, adding: "I knew that senior lawyers in Portugal thought what was going on was ghastly. So getting the most senior in Portugal on their side I think is very important."

The Find Madeleine fund has spent £80,000 on billboard adverts to be shown in Spain, Portugal and Morocco and private investigators are searching in North Africa amid fears Portuguese police have failed to investigate a series of reported sightings there.

+++

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #1704 on: September 30, 2007, 01:58:41 PM »

Interesting news by De TelegraafNieuw spoor in zaak-Maddie
AMSTERDAM - In de speurtocht naar de verdwijning van Maddie McCann heeft de politie opnieuw een nieuwe tip ontvangen. Dit maal van het bureau van de Engelse prins Charles.

Volgens News of the World is naar de website van prins Charles een anonieme mail gestuurd waarin wordt verklaard dat een kamermeisje Maddie zou hebben ontvoerd.

Het kamermeisje zou tot haar daad zijn gekomen nadat ze was ontslagen. In de mail aan prins Charles wordt de naam van het kamermeisje genoemd.

It sees Madeleine McCann probably kidnapped by a chambermaid.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: September 30, 2007, 02:57:53 PM »

Lie , detract, mislead, cover-up......we all have seen this method of "handling" a criminal case when it is beyond the scope of practice or ability for a particular department of law enforcement. Add to the mix the ongoing speculation about such a case in the media and you have an idea of what is currently happening in Portugal with Maddy McCann and
what we have witness happen in the past in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

If this child had fallen and been killed by this fall  mentioned in the news article, the sorrow on the part of the parents would not have lead them to think "cover-up" it would have lead them to seek help. IMO the likelihood that such a fall would have caused immediate death in the event in had ever taken place is not likely. Whomever invented this last fabrication in the search for Madeleine has been reading to much fiction.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: September 30, 2007, 03:02:10 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=484850&in_page_id=1811&ct=5

Thanks Rob

Think about it ... alleged leaked police reports also claim that Madeleine McCann died of an accidental drug overdose.

This latest alleged leaked police report does not make sense.  Logic dictates that any accidental death that did not involve wrongdoing on behalf of the McCanns would have resulted in an immediate 911 call.

Also ... if Madeleine's death was accidental with no wrongdoing invoved ... what would the McCanns motives have been to coverup their daughter's death ... allow an innocent man to be declared a formal suspect and ... deceive the world for the past five months?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: September 30, 2007, 03:23:38 PM »

Thanks Rob

Think about it ... alleged leaked police reports also claim that Madeleine McCann died of an accidental drug overdose.

This latest alleged leaked police report does not make sense.  Logic dictates that any accidental death that did not involve wrongdoing on behalf of the McCanns would have resulted in an immediate 911 call.

Also ... if Madeleine's death was accidental with no wrongdoing invoved ... what would the McCanns motives have been to coverup their daughter's death ... allow an innocent man to be declared a formal suspect and ... deceive the world for the past five months?

Janet

Tamikosmom: 

None of the allegations have ever made sense.  The one thing they've all had in common, though, is that they've been attributed in the press to official sources in the police and prosecutor's office.  Is it likely that the reporters fabricated their attributions?  Some might, but so many?  It seem doubtful.  The most reasonable conclusion at this juncture is that PLE is deliberately leaking disinformation as part of a character assassination campaign.  From the very beginning, the "investigation" had been an exercise in studied nonfeasance.  The Portugese authorities now just want it to go away. 
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: September 30, 2007, 03:34:25 PM »

AMSTERDAM - In de speurtocht naar de verdwijning van Maddie McCann heeft de politie opnieuw een nieuwe tip ontvangen. Dit maal van het bureau van de Engelse prins Charles.

Volgens News of the World is naar de website van prins Charles een anonieme mail gestuurd waarin wordt verklaard dat een kamermeisje Maddie zou hebben ontvoerd.

Het kamermeisje zou tot haar daad zijn gekomen nadat ze was ontslagen. In de mail aan prins Charles wordt de naam van het kamermeisje genoemd.

This theory actually cuts close to the probable truth.  The most likely culprit in Madeline's disappearance is a resort employee.  A chambermaid wouldn't be my first choice of suspect, though.  Rather, I would initially look very closely at male employees, maintenance personnel and the like, who had access and opportunity.  Are there any sex offenders among this group?  Pedophiles and other sex offenders tend to put themselves in close proximity with targets.  Such an abductor might have been quietly employed for months prior to encountering an opportunity too tempting to ignore.  Friends and relatives of employees, unaffiliated locals, and other guests at the resort comprise the second, third, and fourth most likely pools of suspects. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: September 30, 2007, 04:10:41 PM »

This theory actually cuts close to the probable truth.  The most likely culprit in Madeline's disappearance is a resort employee.  A chambermaid wouldn't be my first choice of suspect, though.  Rather, I would initially look very closely at male employees, maintenance personnel and the like, who had access and opportunity.  Are there any sex offenders among this group?  Pedophiles and other sex offenders tend to put themselves in close proximity with targets.  Such an abductor might have been quietly employed for months prior to encountering an opportunity too tempting to ignore.  Friends and relatives of employees, unaffiliated locals, and other guests at the resort comprise the second, third, and fourth most likely pools of suspects. 

I agree. I think someone like a babysitter or maid, someone who knew the kid kidnapped her for money.

And I would suspect that hotel people may be like a number of illegals in the U.S., they don't have proper paperwork and that makes it difficult to track them.

This family needs some good PI's.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: September 30, 2007, 04:10:49 PM »

I thought PLE was ONLY investigating the McCanns.  Appears not to be the case.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #1711 on: September 30, 2007, 04:15:57 PM »

Indeed Steve, I go agree. I hunt on that kind of people, and when there is evidence material, I bring it to the police.
And we must protected children, of this kind of animals. That kind of people that rape children.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: September 30, 2007, 04:30:55 PM »

Thanks Rob

Janet

Tamikosmom: 

None of the allegations have ever made sense.  The one thing they've all had in common, though, is that they've been attributed in the press to official sources in the police and prosecutor's office.  Is it likely that the reporters fabricated their attributions?  Some might, but so many?  It seem doubtful.  The most reasonable conclusion at this juncture is that PLE is deliberately leaking disinformation as part of a character assassination campaign.  From the very beginning, the "investigation" had been an exercise in studied nonfeasance.  The Portugese authorities now just want it to go away.

Steve

I do not think that Portuguese police are leaking information for the purpose of assassination of anybody's character.  Without proof ... I consider this type of allegation defamation in itself.  There have been alleged leaked police sources around since Madeleine McCann went missing.  Only then ... the focus was on Robert Murat.

Considering that under Portuguese law the media is not privy to evidence that has been gathered in an investigation ... I contend that conflicting media reports in the Madeleine McCann case ... which are attributed to leaked police sources as well as other unidentified sources ... are nothing but attempts to give credibility to speculations and theories.  In my opinion it is tabloid journalism gone awry. 

Janet

ROBERT MURAT

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/7513
MADDY SUSPECT REFUSES LIE TEST
Sunday May 20,2007

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_headline=a-phoney-alibi-%26method=full%26objectid=19131086%26siteid=89520-name_page.html
A PHONEY ALIBI?
Vanessa Allen And Martin Fricker In Praia Da Luz
19/05/2007

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: September 30, 2007, 04:33:22 PM »

Here is the other article on the Chambermaid. It was included in the other link from the Daily Mail and I prolly should have posted it along the other story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=484797&in_page_id=1811

'Sacked maid kidnapped Madeleine to get back at bosses'
Last updated at 17:36pm on 30th September 2007

Police are investigating a tip-off that Madeleine McCann was kidnapped by a bitter ex-employee of the Mark Warner Ocean Club where the family were staying in Praia da Luz.

The tip-off - which was sent to the Prince of Wales's website - claimed that the three-year-old was abducted by a former employee of the Mark Warner holiday complex in Portugal.

It described the kidnap as a maid's "revenge" after being sacked.

"There have been hundreds of Madeleine theories, sighting and tips sent in from members of the public. But this one is different," a police source told the News Of The World.

"It's incredibly detailed and so far, from the inquiries being made in Portugal, it appears to be based on factual events.

"This could be very significant."

It is thought the maid is Portuguese and that she was sacked and left the complex on "bad terms".

The email, which is believed to have been prompted by the Prince's backing for Kate and Gerry McCann, was immediately reported to Scotland Yard who contacted Portuguese detectives working on the case.

The Prince and the Duchess of Cornwall issued a statement soon after Madeleine went missing on May 3 saying that they were following the case "closely and with deep concern".

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said that the couple are encouraged by any development "that brings focuse firmly on to finding Madeleine".

It has also emerged that an independent forensic team from the UK has stripped the McCanns' hire car.

The forensic scientists - who spent more than nine hours examining the vehicle - have been hired by the McCanns to rubbish Portuguese police "evidence".

The Renault has been at the centre of the detectives' claims against the couple since they were both named as arguidos at the beginning of the month.

Portuguese newspapers reported that DNA found in the car boot indicated Madeleine's blood, hair and bodily fluids.

The car had been garaged at the home of John Geraghty, a friend of the McCanns, near Praia da Luz.

A source said the team "took as many samples as possible".

"It was an extremely thorough job."

The car has since been returned to the Budget rental company at Faro Aiport.

British scientists who carried out tests on the car for the Portuguese police have said their results have been "twisted".

The Forensic Science Service in Birmingham is reported to have written to the detectives complaining that they had "wildly misused" their findings.

Today the family are marking 150 days since Madeleine disappeared.

**Also there is a picture of Kate and Gerry jogging yesterday in that link**

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: September 30, 2007, 04:37:04 PM »

I have said it before and will say it again ...

I recognize there are definitely parallels between the perception regarding the unprofessional ALE's handling of the Natalee Holloway case and ... the perception regarding the unprofessional PLE's handling of the Madeleine McCann. However ... I contend that the ALE investigation was corrupt ... an attempt to distance Joran and Paulus from implication while ... the PLE investigation was just plain incompetent. It took this law enforcement almost three months to get their act together and ... focus the investigation where it should have been focused in the beginning ... on the last persons in the company of Madeleine McCann ... the parents. Also ... the PLE getting their act together implied requesting the assistance of the British technology in wiretapping ... forensically searching the apartment where Madeleine was allegedly abducted and ... forensically searching the vehicle that Madeleine was allegedly place 25 days after she went missing.

I concede that I do not know if the McCanns were involved in the disappearance of their daughter following an unfortunate incident with unintended consequences but ... I do not believe they are not above suspicion.  As they were the last persons in the company of their daughter prior to the alleged abduction ... I believe they should be the primary suspects ... the exact reason I believe that Joran, Deepak and Satish should be the primary suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1715 on: September 30, 2007, 04:39:42 PM »

According to the above article the tip came into the Prince of Wales' website and that would be totally independent of the PLE... but who knows if that article is even reliable.

I guess it all goes back to my initial thought - how do they know Maddy is dead? If there is no body and they can not locate her by tracking her parents - could they be wrong?

I'm with Steve on many, if not all, of the issues.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: September 30, 2007, 05:06:56 PM »

I agree. I think someone like a babysitter or maid, someone who knew the kid kidnapped her for money.

And I would suspect that hotel people may be like a number of illegals in the U.S., they don't have proper paperwork and that makes it difficult to track them.

This family needs some good PI's.

Kermit

I cannot comprehend why this report from an unidentified source is given any credibility.  I cannot comprehend why it is not referred to as a character assassination attempt against the chambermaid.  There appears to be a double standard.  It seems that unsubstantiated "leaked" reports in the Madeleine McCann case pertaining to allegations are embraced as long as these allegations are not directed at the McCanns.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: September 30, 2007, 05:18:46 PM »

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2005

According to unidentified police sources ... unidentified tipster.  What to believe ... take your pick.   Smile

Janet

Madeleine McCann died in a fall down steep stairs at her parents' holiday apartment, Portuguese police claimed today in the latest astonishing leak from inside the investigation.

A police report has pinpointed a set of ten stairs leading up to the McCann family apartment's patio doors, it was claimed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=484797&in_page_id=1811

'Sacked maid kidnapped Madeleine to get back at bosses'
Last updated at 17:36pm on 30th September 2007

Police are investigating a tip-off that Madeleine McCann was kidnapped by a bitter ex-employee of the Mark Warner Ocean Club where the family were staying in Praia da Luz.

The tip-off - which was sent to the Prince of Wales's website - claimed that the three-year-old was abducted by a former employee of the Mark Warner holiday complex in Portugal.

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: September 30, 2007, 05:22:45 PM »

I have said it before and will say it again ...

I recognize there are definitely parallels between the perception regarding the unprofessional ALE's handling of the Natalee Holloway case and ... the perception regarding the unprofessional PLE's handling of the Madeleine McCann. However ... I contend that the ALE investigation was corrupt ... an attempt to distance Joran and Paulus from implication while ... the PLE investigation was just plain incompetent. It took this law enforcement almost three months to get their act together and ... focus the investigation where it should have been focused in the beginning ... on the last persons in the company of Madeleine McCann ... the parents. Also ... the PLE getting their act together implied requesting the assistance of the British technology in wiretapping ... forensically searching the apartment where Madeleine was allegedly abducted and ... forensically searching the vehicle that Madeleine was allegedly place 25 days after she went missing.

I concede that I do not know if the McCanns were involved in the disappearance of their daughter following an unfortunate incident with unintended consequences but ... I do not believe they are not above suspicion.  As they were the last persons in the company of their daughter prior to the alleged abduction ... I believe they should be the primary suspects ... the exact reason I believe that Joran, Deepak and Satish should be the primary suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

Janet,

I completely agree with you on this point.  No one, regardless of the size and scope of their professional PR firms (yes, plural if you count the assistance from no less than the British government in the beginning) should be above consideration until proven otherwise.

As for motivation, I don't think very many physicians enhance their careers by exhibiting the kind of poor judgment of leaving three children that young alone night after night.  Should it turn out that something happened that would easily have been prevented by the presence of an adult, they are going to have serious credibility issues, IMHO.

What really bothers me also is that they are very concerned with image to go to these extreme lengths.  I can't recall ever seeing such a massive PR effort by the family of any missing person before.  So I conclude therein could lie a motive.

Motive, opportunity and means = being investigated no matter who you are.

This child deserves that.  No one gets a free ride.

I don't see very many similarities in the behavior of the PLE and Aruba at all.  PLE works well and daily with the British authorities as well as Interpol as we see when there is a lead to be tracked down.  They are not blocking the way Aruba did the FBI.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: September 30, 2007, 05:30:57 PM »

The media coverage of this tragic disappearance is like a see-saw.

One day it leans one way and then there is a counter strike and it leans the other way.  One day it is the McCanns under scrutiny and the next day, someone else is being blamed.

I am very fearful that this will just go no where and we will never know what happened short of the location of Madeleine or her remains. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.