April 27, 2024, 04:10:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 910899 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2020 on: November 20, 2007, 02:52:27 AM »

If Jane Tanner is conveying the truth regarding her observation of a man carrying a child the evening Madeleine disappearance ... obviously the abductor is not Robert Murat.

Janet

++++++++++

Madeleine McCann: Friend did not identify abductor
Nov 20 2007

Ms Tanner told a national newspaper: “I’ve never pointed the finger at Robert Murat because I simply don’t know if it was him or not. I would say the man I saw was more local, or Mediterranean- looking, rather than British, or a tourist. He had dark, almost black, long hair and had swarthy skin. He was dressed in that sort of smart casual way European people dress. I couldn’t say for definite what nationality he was but he definitely appeared more European to me.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/breaking-news/2007/11/20/madeleine-mccann-friend-did-not-identify-abductor-100252-20132397/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2021 on: November 20, 2007, 08:43:29 AM »

Rob,
Is that article saying that come Jan 3, all information will be released and Portugal will no longer have "secrecy" laws?  Am I reading that correctly?

That's a pretty big step for a country to take all at once.  Should be interesting to see what, if anything, is known as factual. 

At least there is that date to look forward to some advancement in this investigation that seems to be going no where.  But we thought we would see all in the Kalpoes law suit and that came to nothing so far.  Maybe this will be for real and not just a rumor.

Anything other than the constant rumors in this tragedy would be an improvement.  At least I think it would.  Hope it would.

YES!!!!

Anna it's for real...joaohonesto is in Portugal and is a very respected poster on the Mirror Board. This is going to happen. All of the info will be released on Jan 3rd.

I realize this is shocking, especially to those of us that follow Natalee's case. We are used to info being pried one morsel at a time. In Maddy's case it will be an avalanche of new info. Remarkable.

Here's my take - the PJ and PLE know Maddy is dead. They have a lot of circumstantial evidence, but nothing that takes it to the next level. As I said a few weeks ago - the PLE and PJ seem to have triangulated Gerry to a specific cell / text message where he was photo'd. They are not searching because they believe Maddy is not recoverable. The DNA was useless. The PLE and PJ knew that when the British gave them the results but tied to get a confession none the less. Hey, why not? It might have worked if Kate was guilty.

The McCanns - ahhh, what to really think???? Victims or manipulators? I'm still not sure what to think about them.

I believe somewhere in the voluminous Maddy files, there is / are one or two tid-bits that have swung the case against the McCanns. I can't wait to see what it is.

The other-side of this is - could the PLE have planted evidence in the file that will swing what is left of public support against the McCanns?

Everything seems to be propaganda in this case. What's real and what's false?

One side note - there was a new search at the church again according to posts on the Mirror Board. But we have been down this road before.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2022 on: November 20, 2007, 11:10:20 AM »

According to Kate and Gerry McCann on November 14, 2007 ... the poster Portugese joaohonesto has got it wrong.  The change in Portuguese secrecy laws will not apply to the case of their missing daughter.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Madeleine Case Files Remain Secret
By Alex Watts
Sky News Online reporter Updated:05:56, Wednesday November 14, 2007

Gerry and Kate McCann's hopes of seeing details of their daughter's disappearance have been dashed - despite a change in Portuguese secrecy laws.

This week's shake-up in the country's laws will make it easier for people - including official suspects in a case, like the McCanns - to access police investigation files.

Previously, all information in police files had to remain secret.

But the McCanns have told Sky News Online the overhaul will not lift the veil on documents concerning their daughter's disappearance.

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said the couple had been informed by the Portuguese legal system that it would not apply to "complex" cases like Madeleine's.

The McCanns had hoped the change would end the rumour and speculation that has surrounded the police inquiry.

Carlos Pinto de Abreu, the McCanns' family lawyer, had been a prime mover behind the new legislation, and had hailed it as an important step towards a more open system.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1292701,00.html?f=rss

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2023 on: November 20, 2007, 08:37:09 PM »

20 November 2007

Suspect’s partner denies being seen with Madeleine

By Sam Marsden
THE girlfriend of Madeleine McCann suspect Robert Murat has strenuously denied a claim she was spotted with the child two days after she vanished, a friend said yesterday.

A new witness has identified Michaela Walczuch as a woman seen with the missing girl in central Portugal about 160km from where she disappeared on May 3, a source said.

But family friend Tuck Price said any suggestion Ms Walczuch was involved in the case was “ridiculous”.

German-born Ms Walczuch, 32, has already told Portuguese detectives where she was on the evenings before and after Madeleine’s disappearance, he said.

Mr Price said: “Michaela has a daughter, she is a decent woman. She has answered all the police’s questions, she has got alibis.”

Ms Walczuch is worried about the effect the allegation could have on her young daughter and has complained to Portuguese police about journalists “stalking” her, he said.

It is 200 days since Madeleine vanished from her family’s holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.

On May 14, Mr Murat became the first person to be named an arguido — or official suspect — in her disappearance. At the same time police interviewed Ms Walczuch, and her estranged Portuguese husband Luis Antonio.

The new witness came forward after Kate and Gerry McCann hired Spanish private detective agency Metodo 3 to help find Madeleine.

This witness claims to have seen the young girl in a car with a woman, identified from a photograph as Ms Walczuch, around

Portugal’s central coastal area on May 5, a source said.

The McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “We will not comment on any active line of the investigation other than to say we are encouraged that our investigators appear to be making progress.”

A friend of the McCanns, who insists she saw Madeleine being carried away, revealed yesterday she has never told police the abductor was Mr Murat.

Jane Tanner, 36, said she was unsure whether she could identify the man she saw carrying a child away from the Mark Warner holiday complex that night.

She said: “I’ve never pointed the finger at Robert Murat because I simply don’t know if it was him or not.

“I would say the man I saw was more local — or Mediterranean-looking — rather than British, or a tourist. He had dark, almost black, long hair and had swarthy skin. He was dressed in that sort of smart casual way European people dress, not the way Brits on holiday dress normally.

“I couldn’t say for definite what nationality he was but he definitely appeared more European to me.”

Ms Tanner and her partner Russell O’Brien, who live in Exeter, are two of the so-called “tapas nine” who were dining together when Madeleine vanished. 

http://www.irishexaminer.com/irishexaminer/pages/story.aspx-qqqg=sport-qqqm=sport-qqqa=sport-qqqid=48341-qqqx=1.asp

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2024 on: November 20, 2007, 08:39:05 PM »

Domain Name   (Unknown) 
IP Address   84.203.179.# (Galway Technology Centre)
ISP   Smart Telecom Holdings
Location   Continent  :  Europe
Country  :  Ireland  (Facts)
State/Region  :  Galway
City  :  Galway
Lat/Long  :  53.2719, -9.0489 (Map)

Language   English (Ireland)
en-ie
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Javascript   version 1.3
Monitor   Resolution  :  1024 x 768
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Nov 20 2007 8:00:33 pm
Last Page View   Nov 20 2007 8:00:33 pm
Visit Length   0 seconds
Page Views   1
Referring URL  http://www.google.co...at&btnG=Search Blogs
Search Engine  google.co.uk
Search Words  madeleine murat Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...t-murats-girlfriend/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...t-murats-girlfriend/
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC+0:00
Visitor's Time   Nov 21 2007 1:00:33 am
Visit Number   10,065,415

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2025 on: November 20, 2007, 08:44:55 PM »

The following article implies that this Canadian is far from alone in her contention that the McCann's premeditated actions ... prmeditated actions that encompassed leaving their precious  children alone while they dined ... premeditated actions that resulted in an alleged kidnapping of their defenceless child ... should warrant legal consequences.  A staggering 86% of Britons who responded to a poll concur.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++=

MADDIE: CHARGE THE PARENTS
ABOVE: Susan Healy21st November 2007

Police were last night under mounting pressure to charge Madeleine McCann’s parents with neglect.

Angry viewers demanded action after Kate McCann’s own mother admitted on TV that the couple should not have left their children alone in Portugal.

And in a Daily Star phone poll yesterday, 86% said Kate and her husband Gerry, both 39, should be charged with child neglect.

Susan Healy, 61, told BBC1’s Panorama: “I have to say that I’m surprised that Kate and Gerry left their children at all.

“I have thought about it a lot because they are such caring parents. And I think: ‘Why?’”

The McCanns say their four-year-old daughter was snatched from their apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3, while they were dining with pals nearby.

The couple said the resort was “so quiet”, they thought it was safe to leave Madeleine and their two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie.

They and their pals claimed they checked on them every 20 minutes and could see the apartment from their table.

But Panorama showed the group could not see it from where they were sitting. And one pal who checked did not actually go into the bedroom.

Yesterday, a bid to have the couple privately prosecuted for neglect was thrown out.

Solicitor Anthony Bennett, 60, tried to launch a case against them at Loughborough Magistrates’ Court, Leics.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2026 on: November 20, 2007, 08:53:54 PM »

Link to the above post ...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/21710/Maddie-charge-the-parents/

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2027 on: November 20, 2007, 09:14:40 PM »

I didn't realize child neglect was limited to the location where it took place for jurisdiction.  Perhaps that is the problem in any charges being brought in England?

Quote: 

“They have been told by their lawyers that they have not broken the law.”

So how was the Canadian mother charged and yet these parents cannot be? 

It has already been stated this is also a violation of law in Portugal.  So if it is in both places, why can't one or the oater bring charges for child neglect?  I still don't understand this.  Anyone else would have been in very serious trouble long ago for this kind of treatment of three toddlers.  The law is for some but not for others it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2028 on: November 20, 2007, 09:47:16 PM »

I didn't realize child neglect was limited to the location where it took place for jurisdiction.  Perhaps that is the problem in any charges being brought in England?

Quote: 

It has already been stated this is also a violation of law in Portugal.  So if it is in both places, why can't one or the oater bring charges for child neglect?  I still don't understand this.  Anyone else would have been in very serious trouble long ago for this kind of treatment of three toddlers.  The law is for some but not for others it seems.

Especially when the outcome is considered ... a defenceless child was allegedly kidnapped ... never seen again.

Anna ... when I comprehend what four year old Madeleine McCann has possibly been subjected to  ... possibly been forced to endure in the past six months ... there just has to be some legal accountability for the caregivers who made the premediated decision to leave this child in a situation that allowed this to take place.  It was no momentary lapse of judgement.

Maybe connections and class distinction is what the difference in accountability in regards to the Canadian mother who left her children alone for twenty minutes ... in which time fire broke out.  According to a British attorney ... Anthony Bennett ... the McCann's premeditated actions are considered Child Endangerment/Child neglect under British law ... Section 1 of the Children and Young Persons Act.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Madeleine: Brown Meets Portuguese PM
Updated: 07:03, Friday October 19, 2007

The Prime Minister has had regular briefings on the case since Madeleine's disappearance, and has also discussed the situation with Mr Socrates before.

Mr Brown has also in the past had telephone contact with Madeleine's parents.

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "We are aware the British Government has maintained an interest in Madeleine's case as a bilateral issue of importance whenever there has been ministerial contact between the two countries.

"Gerry and Kate will naturally be pleased to hear that Mr Brown is seeking such assurances.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1289026,00.html

_____

SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2029 on: November 20, 2007, 10:24:32 PM »

Quote: 

Anna: 

Charging the McCanns would be a complete waste of time.  In fact, it would be counterproductive.  What good could possibly come of it?  I think none.  As for the Canadian woman, she's in a completely different jurisdiction.  Perhaps charging her was ill advised, too; perhaps not.  I'm unfamiliar with her case.  The world is full of people whom we would consider to be bad parents, or parents subject to occasional poor judgment.  People need to be wise enough, though, to refrain from prosecuting them all.  As for the Portuguese, let them track down the REAL criminal -- Madeline's abductor.  They can prosecute HIM. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2030 on: November 20, 2007, 11:41:05 PM »

The sleeping girl being carried away by Mr. Egg .. the problem I have with  that is that :  Wouldn't the person carrying the kiddo be afraid that the kiddo would wake up and cry and cause a ruckas ? Maybe Ms. Tanner did see a kiddo being carried by a egg with no face or whatever the media is calling him, but maybe it was not Maddie. You would think an abductor would not be so out in the open with a sleeping child that he was abducting ?
Hey, if we have a difference of opinion, it isn't personal on my part, eh ? 
I still lubs you all.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2031 on: November 21, 2007, 02:32:21 AM »

The sleeping girl being carried away by Mr. Egg .. the problem I have with  that is that :  Wouldn't the person carrying the kiddo be afraid that the kiddo would wake up and cry and cause a ruckas ? Maybe Ms. Tanner did see a kiddo being carried by a egg with no face or whatever the media is calling him, but maybe it was not Maddie. You would think an abductor would not be so out in the open with a sleeping child that he was abducting ?
Hey, if we have a difference of opinion, it isn't personal on my part, eh ? 
I still lubs you all.

There have been many children kidnapped from their beds who never made a sound. Maybe the kidnapper used something to silence her. Maybe Maddie is a very sound sleeper. Maybe she was so scared she couldn't make a sound. Maybe he told her to be very quiet for a surprise...all of these are possible.
It's very easy to hide in plain sight as well. I've seen people carrying small children in pajamas, and I never thought about it being a kidnapping. If the abductor was not acting in a way that would call attention to himself....who would think anything was going on?  He probably put her in a car, or went into a nearby house right away, anyway.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #2032 on: November 22, 2007, 01:22:49 PM »

Madeleine Detectives 'Set To End Hunt'
Updated:15:00, Thursday November 22, 2007

Portuguese detectives are reportedly set to end their hunt for missing girl Madeleine McCann.

A giant poster of MadeleineAn elite team of senior officers took control of the investigation last month after it began to falter.

But they could now pull out of the Praia Da Luz resort where Madeleine disappeared in May, according to Portuguese newspaper 24 Horas.

It said the mystery is no nearer being solved despite new analysis of all the evidence.

Portugal's second most senior policeman Paulo Rebelo had been sent to lead the new investigation team after claims the first investigators made a series of blunders.

The resort where she vanishedAlleged mistakes included the destruction of possibly vital forensic evidence.

Meanwhile, a woman is threatening legal action over allegations she was spotted with Madeleine two days after the girl went missing on May 3.

Michaela Walczuch, 34, is the girlfriend of Robert Murat, the first person to be named an official suspect in the case.

A lorry-driver told investigators he saw a woman resembling Ms Walczuch with a child like Madeleine near Silves, about 25 miles from Praia da Luz.

But a friend said Ms Walczuch could not have been involved in the abduction because she was at church on the night the girl vanished.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #2033 on: November 24, 2007, 03:45:11 PM »

Madeleine: Murat Girlfriend 'Not Suspect'Updated:16:29, Saturday November 24, 2007

Portuguese police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are not interested in the girlfriend of suspect Robert Murat, it has been claimed.
Michaela Walczuch had told police she was at a church meeting on the night Madeleine vanished - but Britain's national newspapers have attacked her claim.

Witnesses identified Murat's girlfriendNow, a friend of Mr Murat's family has said detectives have not contacted Miss Walczuch since the allegations against her emerged.

From the start of the investigation, witnesses have claimed they saw Ms Walczuch with Madeleine, first in Portugal two days after the little girl disappeared, and then in Morocco 41 days later.

The reports are being investigated by Spanish private detective agency Metodo 3, which has been hired by Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann to help find their daughter.

Both Anglo-Portuguese ex-pat Mr Murat, 34, and German-born Miss Walczuch, 32, strenuously deny any involvement in the little girl's disappearance.

Madeleine 'sighted' in MoroccoFamily friend Tuck Price played down reports questioning Miss Walczuch's alibi for May 3, the night Madeleine went missing from Praia da Luz in the Algarve.

Miss Walczuch is said to have told police she was at a Jehovah's Witness meeting in nearby Lagos.

But Tiofilo Castelo, a member of the Algarve Regional Association of the Jehovah's Witnesses, said she had been "thrown out" of the church over 12 months ago.

Answering the claim, Mr Price insisted: "I know for sure she's been going to her meetings, and I know for sure the police haven't contacted her.

"If that was true, I'm sure the police would have been on to her."

:: A Spanish tourist said she saw Madeleine in Morocco on June 15 and another witness claims to have seen her in a car with a woman in Portugal on May 5.

It is understood that Metodo 3 have passed on their findings to the Portuguese authorities.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1294189,00.html

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #2034 on: November 26, 2007, 03:31:33 PM »

Kate McCann Tested For Drug Use
By Hazel Tyldesley
Sky News online
Updated:12:36, Friday November 23, 2007

The mother of Madeleine McCann has voluntarily undergone drug tests in response to "smear stories" about her in Portugal.

Kate McCann's results were clearReports claimed mother-of-three Kate McCann was taking anti-depressants at the time of Madeleine's disappearance, to cope with the stress of looking after her young children.

But the family spokesman Clarence Mitchell has told Sky News Online that the test results show no drug use by Mrs McCann in at least the seven to eight weeks before her daughter vanished.

He said there was a "timeline of bodily output", based on known rates of hair growth, that ruled out any use of anti-depressants by Mrs McCann in the last eight months.

Tests on the McCanns' twins Sean and Amelie, that were carried out after it was suggested the couple had sedated their children, are also clear, Mr Mitchell added.

"We can talk about this issue because it does not enter into Portuguese police files," Mr Mitchell said, adding that the slurs against Madeleine's mother had been made off the police record.

Kate McCann's test results are included in a dossier of evidence collected by the legal team to refute allegations against the couple.

Also in the defence file are DNA test results on the hire car, carried out independently by Home Office -approved experts - that rule out any claim that the McCanns transported their daughter's body in the vehicle, according to Mr Mitchell.

The revelation of Kate McCann's drug tests comes as she deals with a damning claim made by the Portuguese Attorney General that Madeleine had probably been killed as the result of the publicity campaign to find her.

Blasting his comments, Mr Mitchell said: "This is just one man's opinion".

"We would still urge everyone to keep displaying Find Madeleine posters and more importantly, ring in if they have any information regarding her disappearance."

pixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2035 on: November 28, 2007, 01:41:15 PM »

:2waver:Hi everyone, i`m new here,

The british media are reporting that a team of detectives and a forensic scientist from Portugal arrived in the U.K. a few hours ago to meet with british police.
They will also be visiting with scientists at the British lab involved in the analysis of DNA collected in Portugal after Madeleine`s disappearance.

It`s not known if they intend to re-question the McCann`s or the friends of the McCann`s over the next few days.
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2036 on: November 29, 2007, 10:31:30 AM »

Pixie,
Hello and Welcome to Scared Monkeys! I am looking forward to reading your posts. Most of the Monkeys have been spending time in the Natalee Holloway thread due to all the new news the last week. If you go there, you will meet a lot of them.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2037 on: November 29, 2007, 02:39:54 PM »

Hi ....I have that report here>>>

Orlando Sentinel (Florida)

November 29, 2007 Thursday

Forensic scientists to confer on DNA in missing-girl case  
LONDON -- Forensic scientists from Britain and Portugal will meet today to discuss DNA evidence in the case of a missing British girl, Madeleine McCann, police and a family spokesman said Wednesday. Madeleine disappeared from a Portuguese resort May 3, a few days before her 4th birthday. Despite an impassioned global campaign by her parents, Madeleine has not been found, and no one has been charged in her disappearance. Police said neither Madeleine's parents nor anyone else would be interviewed.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:708215186&start=16

pixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2038 on: November 30, 2007, 08:32:19 AM »

Thanks Maggie.

"McCanns demand to be cleared"
Here is a link to what is being reported today in the British media

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/11/30/mccanns-demand-to-be-cleared-89520-20183111/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2039 on: November 30, 2007, 09:04:59 AM »

Thanks Maggie.

"McCanns demand to be cleared"
Here is a link to what is being reported today in the British media

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/11/30/mccanns-demand-to-be-cleared-89520-20183111/

Robert Murat has asked to be cleared as an aguido (suspect) also, and has had that status longer than the McCann's.  I'm not certain what the police have as evidence on any of the suspects, because that information is not released.  I fear the case is getting colder and getting farther from being solved.  Where is Madeleine?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.