April 27, 2024, 05:23:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 910989 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 07, 2007, 08:58:28 PM »

In this country, it is the prosecutor who would offer a "deal" but it has to be approved by a judge FIRST in order to plea bargain.  This seems to be poorly understood by foreign understanding of our legal system.  Not that different from theirs.

Maybe TV programs fail to give clarity to this aspect of the judge approving any plea bargaining that goes on.  No DA is going to offer a deal he can't get past a judge.

Same for prosecutor is the one to bring charges, not law enforcement.  But they usually work so seamlessly as it may appear one unit when in fact there are two.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: September 07, 2007, 09:02:53 PM »

Obviously PTLW78 is an exceptionally educated man. However, I must disagree. I have been watching this closely, and staying awake too late and getting up way too early to get all the details.

I believe a deal was offered. It may not have been a legitimate deal, but none the less one was offered. Most likely to see what shakes out as the PLE is stumped as has been for over four months.

I would not make that claim unless I sincerely believe it. I have been watching the PLE bumble around this entire time. I certainly wish they had not been bumblin' around, but they certainly were.

Each and every day there was a new allegation against someone. A new revelation and arrests were around the corner. I was getting dizzy trying to follow who was a potential arguido and who was not. It was an everyday affair.

We have heard it all before.

I have written extensively on my blog about this inept investigation and the corruption that seems so apparent to me personally.

I have no axe to grind with Praia Da Luz, I simply want the truth. I have seen nothing in the last 4 months that is back up by any evidence at all.

Show me the evidence and I'll become a believer. Until then, I'm on Gerry and Kate side... and most of all Madeleine's side.

My theory remains the same - pedophile. Right after Maddy was abducted the entire continent was shaken loose to see what turns up... all the usual pedophiles were rounded up...look back and see for yourselves all the pedo rings that were busted. (which leads me to this, why does some one have to be missing to bust these rings up?)

I believe this is an international pedophile ring and until someone can show me otherwise, I'm sticking to my theory.

Too many bogus sightings were called in, and they were most likely part of the same ring. These people (ahh I mean animals) are quite sophisticated. They use the net like only you wish you could. Their skills are mucho grande. They hide, and are not easily found.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: September 07, 2007, 09:11:48 PM »

Been reading this thread... along with Robs blog and the Mirror site..
 Its all so confusing...

One question I have.. if they are naming Kate and Gerry as suspects, will they show the supposed evidence they have gathered? May sound like a dumb question.. Sorry.   

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: September 07, 2007, 09:12:55 PM »

Its all so confusing...

One question I have.. if they are naming Kate and Gerry as suspects, will they show the supposed evidence they have gathered? May sound like a dumb question.. Sorry.   

Wink Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: September 07, 2007, 09:13:17 PM »

Well now the BIG news is that Gerry is admitting that Kate may have given Madeleine Calpol.  Isn't Calpol nothing more than a cold medicine?  Sure, it could make Madeleine sleepy but I really don't see anything sinister in giving her Calpol.

Klaas ... I apologize.  In a previous post ... I was grouping Calpol in the same category as cold medications which are meant for adults.  Calpol is a cold medication recommended to children.

Janet

Children and paracetamol

The dose for a child depends on their age and weight and is clearly given on the medicine's container. On a doctor or nurse's advice, you can give paracetamol to young babies after they have had vaccinations, but otherwise it's not recommended for babies under three months old. Syrups containing paracetamol (eg Calpol) can be easier for younger children to take. The children's version of paracetamol syrup contains 120mg of paracetamol per 5ml (teaspoon). Sugar-free versions are available.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: September 07, 2007, 09:13:35 PM »

Janet- I have seen all the same info... I just do not believe that Dr. O'Brien is involved. I believe at this time that the PLE is looking at the wrong area. If they have the evidence... show it. There is worldwide speculation and it needs to stop one way or the other. again - just my opinion...

Maybe I'm wrong... I'll be the first to admit I was WRONG!!!  Right now, I believe from what I have read, seen and witnessed, the PLE is off track..

Convenience does not prove motive nor allegiance.

The way the PLE is conducting the investigation leaves a lot to be desired by even citizens of Portugal.

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: September 07, 2007, 09:16:52 PM »

Its all so confusing...

Wink Cool

Hi Yah Robots..   Cool   I guess I am reserving judgement here about the parents. I would hate for them to have been involved .  Sad   
  I guess I am like Janet.. riding the fence so to speak.  I dont get DNA evidence in a rentged car 25 days later.. or whatever it was.. Corpse smell on Jates clothing..  or is the PLE FOS?   
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: September 07, 2007, 09:20:06 PM »

Its all so confusing...

Wink Cool

Hi Yah Robots..   Cool   I guess I am reserving judgement here about the parents. I would hate for them to have been involved .  Sad   
  I guess I am like Janet.. riding the fence so to speak.  I dont get DNA evidence in a rentged car 25 days later.. or whatever it was.. Corpse smell on Jates clothing..  or is the PLE FOS?   

well, i have not been following the case as long as people like Rob and others...
who obviously know a lot about the case.

but, was there a break-in at the place they were staying ????

was it a hotel ??

did anyone see anyone strange there ???

something aint right here........i say the parents are involved BUT im not ready to HANG anyone yet

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: September 07, 2007, 09:20:47 PM »

YET  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: September 07, 2007, 09:25:43 PM »

Its all so confusing...

Wink Cool

well, i have not been following the case as long as people like Rob and others...

was it a hotel ??

something aint right here........i say the parents are involved BUT im not ready to HANG anyone yet

Robots. I have been reading for awhile.. other sites plus here at SM.   Something isnt right at all.. I agree..
 I recall reading about Gerry and a suitcase and a shovel??   I dunno if thats true?  ROB????  Is it BS??
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: September 07, 2007, 09:27:19 PM »

Carpe will be capturing Greta.. I'm sure he'll post it in this thread somewhere. Very Happy

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: September 07, 2007, 09:27:48 PM »

Its all so confusing...

Hi Angie

I do not know the answer to your question and ... it is not a dumb question but ...

"Hi Angie ... I hope you are having a good day".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: September 07, 2007, 09:29:12 PM »

Its all so confusing...

Wink Cool

was it a hotel ??

Robots. I have been reading for awhile.. other sites plus here at SM.   Something isnt right at all.. I agree..
 I recall reading about Gerry and a suitcase and a shovel??   I dunno if thats true?  ROB????  Is it BS??

here is the question a ROBOTS would ask

if there were KIDNAPPERS and PEDOPHILES
why did they jsut take the one girl ?????????

HUH ?????????????????????????????????????????????

WHY, just the one ???????????????????????????

always a ROBOTS around when you need one 

it might JUST be the MOST IMPORTANT question

- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: September 07, 2007, 09:29:30 PM »

Robots, yes there was a break in at the apartment above theirs the same night.

I do not believe the parents are involved.  They tried desperately to have children, and all of the children were conceived by Invitro, or that is my understanding.   I think the below quote speaks volumes to the situation.

In the McCann case, the family says police told Kate McCann they'd found blood traces in the couple's car — rented 25 days after Madeleine disappeared. They also suggested Madeleine may have been killed accidentally, and offered McCann a plea deal, the family said.

That sounds odd to Lita Linzer Schwartz, a professor emeritus of psychology and women's studies at Penn State, and co-author of "Endangered Children."

"After 25 days the child would have been spilling blood?" she asked. "It seems rather strange."
"From what I have seen and heard in the news, this doesn't follow the typical kinds of patterns one sees" in cases where parents are guilty, she says.

"The truth of the matter is that we simply don't have enough information to be able to come up with a theory," Schwartz says. "Was there something going on we don't know about? Are police sitting on information?"

"It does seem more likely that a third party came in," she says. "But, anything's possible

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: September 07, 2007, 09:30:17 PM »

Robots, there was a break-in directly above the McCanns apartment before the arrived. I do not recall what what was stolen or who was involved. I know there was a police report was filed. It's on record.

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: September 07, 2007, 09:30:36 PM »

Its all so confusing...

Hi Angie

I do not know the answer to your question and ... it is not a dumb question but ...

"Hi Angie ... I hope you are having a good day".

Janet

Hello Janet.. Ty and not good days lately.. But IMO I would imagine IF they were being named as suspects.. evidence of that would have to be produced? Maybe I am wrong..
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 07, 2007, 09:31:03 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

good question ROBOTS

why not get kidnap em all

UH OH.... robots the CAN OF WORMS opener  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: September 07, 2007, 09:32:25 PM »

Robots, there was a break-in directly above the McCanns apartment before the arrived. I do not recall what what was stolen or who was involved. I know there was a police report was filed. It's on record.

thank you, i knew someone would know

maybe the break in was a set up............. Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: September 07, 2007, 09:34:08 PM »

I can't see, I'm gonna turn on the outside light....me blind!!! Very Happy

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: September 07, 2007, 09:37:06 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

good question ROBOTS

why not get kidnap em all

UH OH.... robots the CAN OF WORMS opener  Cool

I have several ideas why -
1 too many kids to carry
2 too many kids to feed
3 car not big enough
4 came on motorcycle and had Maddy on his back, like luggage
5 targeted Maddy specifically

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.