April 27, 2024, 06:15:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 911004 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: September 07, 2007, 09:38:28 PM »

Two things from Jack B:  One: Look into the child's eyes.  I do not see happiness.

No. Two:  Would you leave a 100 carat diamond exposed alone in a room on a bed?  I would not.   The child is more valuable.  I cannot get past the parents.  Never could.  Jack b.       
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: September 07, 2007, 09:38:33 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

good question ROBOTS

why not get kidnap em all

UH OH.... robots the CAN OF WORMS opener  Cool

I have several ideas why -
1 too many kids to carry
2 too many kids to feed
3 car not big enough
4 came on motorcycle and had Maddy on his back, like luggage
5 targeted Maddy specifically

ROB  do you think she is STILL alive then?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: September 07, 2007, 09:40:04 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

good question ROBOTS

why not get kidnap em all

UH OH.... robots the CAN OF WORMS opener  Cool

I have several ideas why -
1 too many kids to carry
2 too many kids to feed
3 car not big enough
4 came on motorcycle and had Maddy on his back, like luggage
5 targeted Maddy specifically

possible, YES - certainly

but if a pedophile
 seems like the more they can get the better

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: September 07, 2007, 09:42:50 PM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/06/15/wmaddy215.xml

check that -  they seem to be talking about this on the UK sites right now... I had this on my site and that is where they are getting it..it's about the blanket that was found and the Dutch Newspaper site.

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10358&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: September 07, 2007, 09:43:51 PM »

i would like to know what the waiter or waitress had to say about how they were acting as they ate their meal  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: September 07, 2007, 09:44:50 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=480660&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

The 17 key questions detectives may have asked Madeleine's mother
By SAM GREENHILL - More by this author »

Last updated at 01:43am on 8th September 2007

During 15 hours of questions, police put a series of key points to Kate McCann in their attempt to solve the Madeleine mystery. Sam Greenhill examines some of the likely demands detectives would have made of the 39-year-old GP in the interview room.

Did you kill your daughter?
Mr and Mrs McCann have long been aware that they were the subject of rumour and suspicion but this is the first time the police have put it to them. Her friends and family cannot believe that the "imbecile" police have the nerve even to ask it.

Did you sedate Madeleine?
The couple have repeatedly denied using sedatives on their children to help them sleep at night while they went out. They have strongly rebutted accusations they accidentally gave her an overdose. There has been persistent speculation over why the couple's twin son and daughter slept soundly throughout the abduction and subsequent commotion once Madeleine was discovered missing. The McCanns say they have never used any kind of sedative on their children and never would.

Did you have any syringes in the apartment?
An astonishing claim in a Portuguese newspaper alleged that police think there could have been a tranquilliser kit used on Madeleine. Mrs McCann is believed to have fiercely rejected this, and the couple have stated there was no syringe in the apartment.

How much did you drink on the night?
Some reports have suggested the McCanns and their friends sank 14 bottles of wine at dinner that night, but they insist they got through no more than three bottles between nine adults.

Did you ever leave Madeleine all evening to go into town?
It was reported that a barman claimed he had seen the McCanns one evening in the town of Lagos, five miles away, although they insist they ate every night at the Ocean Club restaurant in Praia da Luz, and none of their friends has disputed this.

Who checked on the children and at what times, exactly?
Confusion has always surrounded the exact timings because no one was supposed to discuss the case or give a timeline in detail. From clues and comments pieced together over the past months, it appears the McCanns and their friends agree that Gerry checked at 9.05pm, friend Matthew Oldfield at 9.30pm (but he did not actually go into Madeleine's bedroom) and then Kate at 10pm. But detectives are interested in the period from 8pm when it is understood that no one apart from the McCanns saw Madeleine.

Did you ever leave her unattended for much longer than you claim?
Statements from witnesses near the apartment allegedly claim that in the evenings before her disappearance, Madeleine was heard crying for her parents for long periods. The McCanns deny this, saying they checked on their children regularly and are responsible parents.

Does your husband know about it?
Mrs McCann is likely to be invited to implicate her husband. The McCanns have always stood strong together and say the crisis has strengthened the bond between them, although Gerry did storm out of a TV interview recently leaving his wife behind when he was asked about the investigation.

Does anyone else know? Do your friends know?
The idea that any of the McCanns' seven companions, some of them doctors, could have been involved in such a huge conspiracy and then convincingly maintained the secret is one of the most puzzling aspects of what appears to be the police's theory. Yet officers are focusing on alleged discrepancies in their statements.

Why did you shout: 'They've taken her, they've taken her!' after returning from Madeleine's room on the night of her disappearance?
These were the words Mrs McCann was reported to have screamed as she ran back to the restaurant table in a panic. The police were intrigued by her use of the word "they".

Why did a dog detect the smell of a corpse on your clothes?
A British dog trained to find dead bodies is alleged to have smelled something on Mrs McCann's jeans and T- shirt, and also on Madeleine's toy Cuddle Cat. Mrs McCann is believed to have replied that she came into contact with at least six dead people in her work as a GP in the period leading up to the holiday. Could Cuddle Cat, which she always holds close to her, have been contaminated from her clothes?

Why did you hire a car?
The McCanns did not hire a car until 25 days after Madeleine went missing. Until then, they did without one, apparently remaining in Praia da Luz or being driven around by police, embassy staff or friends. But in recent weeks, Mr McCann has regularly talked about using the hired silver Renault Scenic to ferry visiting friends and relatives to and from the airport in Faro.

Why did you hire it the day before going to see the Pope?
Detectives are puzzled why the McCanns needed to hire a car the day before they knew they would be leaving Portugal to fly to Rome. They did not need it to reach the airport as they were driven there by an aide. Yesterday the McCanns' spokesman said there was no significance in the date. The couple had arranged to hire a car and that was the day it had come through.

Did the hire car contain any of Madeleine's belongings?
If forensic evidence of Madeleine was found in the car, such as a hair, is there a legitimate explanation? Perhaps something belonging to her was later put in the car, for example when the McCanns moved to their new villa.

Could Madeleine have bled on something which was later put in the hire car?
Madeleine did slip and bang her leg, filmed on a family mobile phone video, as she boarded the holiday aircraft. Could she have shed blood on to some clothing which the McCanns later moved in the hire car?

Did you move Madeleine's body in your hire car?
Forensic evidence apparently points to Madeleine in the car. Mrs McCann strenuously denies any suggestion she moved any body.

Tell us what you did with her...
Mrs McCann was asked this directly, according to her husband's sister Philomena. Her reply was said to be: "You must be insane to think we'd put ourselves through this."

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: September 07, 2007, 09:46:18 PM »

Two things from Jack B:  One: Look into the child's eyes.  I do not see happiness.

No. Two:  Would you leave a 100 carat diamond exposed alone in a room on a bed?  I would not.   The child is more valuable.  I cannot get past the parents.  Never could.  Jack b.       

I do not know you. I will say this... people who go on vacations seem to think that nothing bad will happen to them and they do all kinds of stupid stuff. For some reason they are lulled into a false sense of security.

We have seen reports of all of the stupid things that you can mention in a lifetime posted here on SM. If your goal is to bring up the McCann's neglect you made your point...

next item please!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: September 07, 2007, 09:48:58 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=480660&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

The 17 key questions detectives may have asked Madeleine's mother
By SAM GREENHILL - More by this author »

Last updated at 01:43am on 8th September 2007

During 15 hours of questions, police put a series of key points to Kate McCann in their attempt to solve the Madeleine mystery. Sam Greenhill examines some of the likely demands detectives would have made of the 39-year-old GP in the interview room.

Did you kill your daughter?
Mr and Mrs McCann have long been aware that they were the subject of rumour and suspicion but this is the first time the police have put it to them. Her friends and family cannot believe that the "imbecile" police have the nerve even to ask it.

Did you sedate Madeleine?
The couple have repeatedly denied using sedatives on their children to help them sleep at night while they went out. They have strongly rebutted accusations they accidentally gave her an overdose. There has been persistent speculation over why the couple's twin son and daughter slept soundly throughout the abduction and subsequent commotion once Madeleine was discovered missing. The McCanns say they have never used any kind of sedative on their children and never would.

Did you have any syringes in the apartment?
An astonishing claim in a Portuguese newspaper alleged that police think there could have been a tranquilliser kit used on Madeleine. Mrs McCann is believed to have fiercely rejected this, and the couple have stated there was no syringe in the apartment.

How much did you drink on the night?
Some reports have suggested the McCanns and their friends sank 14 bottles of wine at dinner that night, but they insist they got through no more than three bottles between nine adults.

Did you ever leave Madeleine all evening to go into town?
It was reported that a barman claimed he had seen the McCanns one evening in the town of Lagos, five miles away, although they insist they ate every night at the Ocean Club restaurant in Praia da Luz, and none of their friends has disputed this.

Who checked on the children and at what times, exactly?
Confusion has always surrounded the exact timings because no one was supposed to discuss the case or give a timeline in detail. From clues and comments pieced together over the past months, it appears the McCanns and their friends agree that Gerry checked at 9.05pm, friend Matthew Oldfield at 9.30pm (but he did not actually go into Madeleine's bedroom) and then Kate at 10pm. But detectives are interested in the period from 8pm when it is understood that no one apart from the McCanns saw Madeleine.

Did you ever leave her unattended for much longer than you claim?
Statements from witnesses near the apartment allegedly claim that in the evenings before her disappearance, Madeleine was heard crying for her parents for long periods. The McCanns deny this, saying they checked on their children regularly and are responsible parents.

Does your husband know about it?
Mrs McCann is likely to be invited to implicate her husband. The McCanns have always stood strong together and say the crisis has strengthened the bond between them, although Gerry did storm out of a TV interview recently leaving his wife behind when he was asked about the investigation.

Does anyone else know? Do your friends know?
The idea that any of the McCanns' seven companions, some of them doctors, could have been involved in such a huge conspiracy and then convincingly maintained the secret is one of the most puzzling aspects of what appears to be the police's theory. Yet officers are focusing on alleged discrepancies in their statements.

Why did you shout: 'They've taken her, they've taken her!' after returning from Madeleine's room on the night of her disappearance?
These were the words Mrs McCann was reported to have screamed as she ran back to the restaurant table in a panic. The police were intrigued by her use of the word "they".

Why did a dog detect the smell of a corpse on your clothes?
A British dog trained to find dead bodies is alleged to have smelled something on Mrs McCann's jeans and T- shirt, and also on Madeleine's toy Cuddle Cat. Mrs McCann is believed to have replied that she came into contact with at least six dead people in her work as a GP in the period leading up to the holiday. Could Cuddle Cat, which she always holds close to her, have been contaminated from her clothes?

Why did you hire a car?
The McCanns did not hire a car until 25 days after Madeleine went missing. Until then, they did without one, apparently remaining in Praia da Luz or being driven around by police, embassy staff or friends. But in recent weeks, Mr McCann has regularly talked about using the hired silver Renault Scenic to ferry visiting friends and relatives to and from the airport in Faro.

Why did you hire it the day before going to see the Pope?
Detectives are puzzled why the McCanns needed to hire a car the day before they knew they would be leaving Portugal to fly to Rome. They did not need it to reach the airport as they were driven there by an aide. Yesterday the McCanns' spokesman said there was no significance in the date. The couple had arranged to hire a car and that was the day it had come through.

Did the hire car contain any of Madeleine's belongings?
If forensic evidence of Madeleine was found in the car, such as a hair, is there a legitimate explanation? Perhaps something belonging to her was later put in the car, for example when the McCanns moved to their new villa.

Could Madeleine have bled on something which was later put in the hire car?
Madeleine did slip and bang her leg, filmed on a family mobile phone video, as she boarded the holiday aircraft. Could she have shed blood on to some clothing which the McCanns later moved in the hire car?

Did you move Madeleine's body in your hire car?
Forensic evidence apparently points to Madeleine in the car. Mrs McCann strenuously denies any suggestion she moved any body.

Tell us what you did with her...
Mrs McCann was asked this directly, according to her husband's sister Philomena. Her reply was said to be: "You must be insane to think we'd put ourselves through this."

thank you Angel of the Net, but why hold back the other b5... what is sooooooo damming about those questions asked by the vaunted PLE?????

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: September 07, 2007, 09:56:56 PM »

Rob - not sure what you mean?  I'm only posting articles I've found.  You act as though I'm asking those questions of the McCann's and I'm not.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: September 07, 2007, 09:57:27 PM »

Prayers For Maddy..

I'll come back another time when perhaps I wont be ignored.  TY Robots for at least answering me.   
Again I hope Kate and Gerry had nothing to do with this all.. but.. it don't look good for them Sad.
 Guess its another wait and see WTH happens next.    Sad

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: September 07, 2007, 09:58:30 PM »

Jack, I see nothing but happiness and glee in this child.  She is very expressive and open.  Look at the playground pictures for instance.   

I would never have left my children alone for 10 minutes, let alone to have dinner, but this is not an abused child. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: September 07, 2007, 09:59:35 PM »

<snipped>

"After 25 days the child would have been spilling blood?" she asked. "It seems rather strange."

<snipped>

Sunny ... Rob can correct me if I am wrong but ... I believe the theory/speculation is that the body of Madeleine McCann was hidden for over three week and ... then was moved in a vehicle rented by her parents.  The authorties ... at some point in time ... were tipped off ... possibly wiretaps and ... British forensic experts were requested to conduct a forensic check of the rental vehicle as well as the apartment from which Maddie went missing.

Don't bite me ... I am only the messenger.   Smile

Janet

Kate McCann: The claims and case for defence
By Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter
Last Updated: 7:40pm BST 07/09/2007

Until today, salacious reports of blood spots, intercepted phone calls and child sedation were dismissed as nothing more than libellous slurs by the McCann family.

<snipped>

Traces of dried blood, said to be Madeleine's, have allegedly been found in a car hired by the McCanns 25 days after Madeleine's disappearance.

The blood is said to have been found in the boot of the Renault Scenic hire car after sniffer dogs were brought in by British police as part of a review of the investigation ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/07/nmaddy807.xml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: September 07, 2007, 10:02:10 PM »

I do not know you. I will say this... people who go on vacations seem to think that nothing bad will happen to them and they do all kinds of stupid stuff. For some reason they are lulled into a false sense of security.

We have seen reports of all of the stupid things that you can mention in a lifetime posted here on SM. If your goal is to bring up the McCann's neglect you made your point...

next item please!

Who are you to critique my work?   Who are you to say to anyone:  Next point to anyone.  I made a point for whatever reason I made it and my point was not to be put down by you.          jackb
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: September 07, 2007, 10:02:12 PM »

Rob - not sure what you mean?  I'm only posting articles I've found.  You act as though I'm asking those questions of the McCann's and I'm not.

Klass.. I know what you mean ..I  gotta sign off here. I followed this case.. read all that I could.. I guess some of us are not in the KNOW as others are. 

Again prayers sent out to the poor kid..

Rob,.. why get mad at anothers  post?  others have opinions too..  Sad 

Unless you have a secret source ???

Later..
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: September 07, 2007, 10:02:14 PM »

i would like to know what the waiter or waitress had to say about how they were acting as they ate their meal  Cool

That's to logical.......we get to hear  supposition and innuendo.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: September 07, 2007, 10:02:39 PM »

Prayers For Maddy..

I'll come back another time when perhaps I wont be ignored.  TY Robots for at least answering me.   
Again I hope Kate and Gerry had nothing to do with this all.. but.. it don't look good for them Sad.
 Guess its another wait and see WTH happens next.    Sad

stick around Bunny baby  Cool
lets do some de-bunking

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: September 07, 2007, 10:03:15 PM »

Yes, I know!!!... I am remarking to - why are they holding back the other 5 questions... take no offense please!!! not your fault they didn't release the last 5 question...

<<<<---- never shoots the messenger.... unless the messenger is from bondia!

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: September 07, 2007, 10:04:13 PM »

next item please!

Who are you to critique my work?   Who are you to say to anyone:  Next point to anyone.  I made a point for whatever reason I made it and my point was not to be put down by you.          jackb

I agree with you Jack.. you have every right to post your thoughts..   This thread shouldnt turn out to be an argument thread IMO.. seems its heading that driection.. and I want no parts of it.   going now for sure.. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: September 07, 2007, 10:05:46 PM »

<snipped>

"After 25 days the child would have been spilling blood?" she asked. "It seems rather strange."

<snipped>

Sunny ... Rob can correct me if I am wrong but ... I believe the theory/speculation is that the body of Madeleine McCann was hidden for over three week and ... then was moved in a vehicle rented by her parents.  The authorties ... at some point in time ... were tipped off ... possibly wiretaps and ... British forensic experts were requested to conduct a forensic check of the rental vehicle as well as the apartment from which Maddie went missing.

Don't bite me ... I am only the messenger.   Smile

Janet

Kate McCann: The claims and case for defence
By Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter
Last Updated: 7:40pm BST 07/09/2007

Until today, salacious reports of blood spots, intercepted phone calls and child sedation were dismissed as nothing more than libellous slurs by the McCann family.

<snipped>

Traces of dried blood, said to be Madeleine's, have allegedly been found in a car hired by the McCanns 25 days after Madeleine's disappearance.

The blood is said to have been found in the boot of the Renault Scenic hire car after sniffer dogs were brought in by British police as part of a review of the investigation ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/07/nmaddy807.xml

Sorry Janet, I simply do not believe it.  I guess I need to wait to be shown the evidence.  With all of the scrutiny, I do not think something like that is possible.  There has been no release of the findings,an I believe this is all put forward by the Portugal police to cover their poor investigation.  I don't belive the British police have released their findings either.  jMO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: September 07, 2007, 10:06:40 PM »

That's to logical.......we get to hear  supposition and innuendo.

Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.