April 27, 2024, 04:19:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 910903 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: September 10, 2007, 07:05:40 PM »

Gerry's blog is here-

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: September 10, 2007, 07:14:30 PM »

Maybe I'm wrong, but for some reason this whole thing stinks. I know most have been following this case. I know some have more knowledge than I. I also know that I DO NOT know the whole story.

The part that gets me is this Sousa character.

I have been watching him flip flop over the last few months from one suspect to another. From the Pedophiles, then to Murat, to the parents, back to Murat, then to the parents, then to associates of the parent and associates of Murat, and back to the parents.

I have been watching him say as late as last week that the parents were not suspects (and maybe that was a way to deflect) and them naming them formal suspects.

A complicated investigation takes time. However, what he is accusing the McCanns of should have been known in the first 30 days if this was a truly competent investigation.

With the Duke Rape case fresh in my mind and the standards that were obviously violated in a free Republic I worry that the McCanns are in fact being railroaded.

Tourism, they don't care, they don't know, let's make it go away.... etc.etc.etc....

Something here does not strike me as right.

+++

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: September 10, 2007, 07:17:37 PM »

DNA sample in McCanns’ car ‘has 100% match to Madeleine’
Parents have a lot of explaining to do, police source tells The Times as second discovery raises pressure on couple
snipped:
What complicates the matter further is that all three of the McCanns’ children were born through IVF and it is unknown whether the couple’s sperm and eggs were used for conception.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2427017.ece

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: September 10, 2007, 07:24:39 PM »

Maddie's blood found - report
September 11, 2007 07:18am
snipped:
A request by the McCanns for a British police review has been refused, with Home Secretary Jacqui Smith saying she is satisfied with how Portuguese police have conducted the investigation.
British police officers have said the handling of the crime scene was the worst they had ever seen.
Portuguese police took an hour to arrive and did not treat the apartment as a crime scene for at least 12 hours, leading to fears that evidence was lost or contaminated.

The apartment was not properly searched for two days and journalists, tourists and members of the McCann family were allowed to swarm over the site.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: September 10, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »

DNA sample in McCanns’ car ‘has 100% match to Madeleine’
Parents have a lot of explaining to do, police source tells The Times as second discovery raises pressure on couple
snipped:
What complicates the matter further is that all three of the McCanns’ children were born through IVF and it is unknown whether the couple’s sperm and eggs were used for conception.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2427017.ece

[b[Muffeebee[/b]
A control sample must be available from a toothbrush or hairbrush... that's all I can think of.

+++

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: September 10, 2007, 07:32:32 PM »

Maddie blood evidence not 100 percent: police
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5jDHfc_HeftshwArv98slDUo35Mxw

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: September 10, 2007, 07:39:14 PM »

DNA sample found in hire car an 'exact match to Madeleine'
By Ian Herbert and Amol Rajan
Published: 11 September 2007
http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article2950303.ece

Well, which one is it?

mbs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: September 10, 2007, 07:39:56 PM »

The sad thing about this case is that the police can release any information they want to the press, as anonymous sources, and no one can confirm if the information is false or true due to Portuguese secrecy laws.  By law, the police are not allowed to discuss the evidence in this case, yet you have all these reports in the press attributed to police sources.  Then the official police spokesman just refuses to confirm or deny the reports. The McCanns can't even really defend themselves publicly, because they are also prohibited from discussing the evidence in the case.  The investigation could go on for up to a year, during which time the McCanns are just hanging there in limbo, with the press printing sensationalistic stories about them that may or may not be true.  Unbelievable. This is every parent's nightmare, squared.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: September 10, 2007, 07:40:10 PM »

In God's perfect timing the truth will be revealed and ... justice will prevail for Maddie McCann.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Portuguese police kept up the pressure on Gerry and Kate McCann yesterday, announcing new searches for their missing daughter Madeleine and passing details of the case to the public prosecutor, who will assess whether charges should be brought against the couple.

The mystery deepened further last night amid reports that a full DNA match to Madeleine had been found in the hire car used by the family, in addition to the partial match in traces of blood found in the boot of the vehicle

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: September 10, 2007, 07:45:40 PM »

Well, which one is it?

The only article I have seen that says there is a full match, and backed up by a FOX NEWS report, is the sample from the boot. This is all that I have seen that claims a full match.

Everything else is rated as a below average sample. Some ratings as low as 50. Some as high as a 70% certainty.

**An interesting side note would be that when the British gave the Portuguese these sample reports they indicated that they were not certain whether or not they could be used in a court of law (due to the low sample quality) and it was up to them how they proceed.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: September 10, 2007, 07:50:04 PM »

another interesting fact would be the sample taken from the wall of the flat. Rated at 72% and from a southern European male.

This would be the concealed blood splatter or smear.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: September 10, 2007, 07:50:43 PM »

The sad thing about this case is that the police can release any information they want to the press, as anonymous sources, and no one can confirm if the information is false or true due to Portuguese secrecy laws.  By law, the police are not allowed to discuss the evidence in this case, yet you have all these reports in the press attributed to police sources.  Then the official police spokesman just refuses to confirm or deny the reports. The McCanns can't even really defend themselves publicly, because they are also prohibited from discussing the evidence in the case.  The investigation could go on for up to a year, during which time the McCanns are just hanging there in limbo, with the press printing sensationalistic stories about them that may or may not be true.  Unbelievable. This is every parent's nightmare, squared.

mbs ... according to a spokesperson for the family ... DNA in the forum of blood was found in the vehicle that the McCanns rented 25 days following her reported abduction ... 25 days after she was last seen.  Where would Maddie's blood have come from if she had not been placed in that vehicle?   

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Parents of Missing British Girl Madeleine McCann Want to Leave Portugal
Saturday, September 08, 2007

But police said new forensic tests done on evidence gathered months after the girl vanished found traces of blood in the couple's car, said Justine McGuinness, a spokeswoman for the family. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296150,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: September 10, 2007, 07:55:33 PM »

An interesting thought would be if all of the McCann children shared the same DNA. Two twins could share it. Could Madeleine have the same genetic code?

If the same eggs and sperm were used for the in vitro, it could be theoretically possible.

Mother + same donor for all three children
Father + same donor for all three children

just a thought, but not likely at all.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: September 10, 2007, 08:03:07 PM »

I'll stop with my interesting thoughts 

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: September 10, 2007, 08:10:41 PM »

thanks for posting this...would you post a link to his blog?

Sure.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

thanks....silly me...after I asked....I realized I had kept it in my favorites..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: September 10, 2007, 08:13:55 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=464942&in_page_id=1811&ct=5

Child abuser and girlfriend quizzed over £2.6m Madeleine extortion bid

<snipped>
Police were said to have found evidence in his house 'of relevance' to Madeleine. There were reports that the garage of the two-bedroom villa in Sotogrande, near the famous Valderrama golf course, had been converted into a child's bedroom.

But police were said to be treating Chemello as a cruel conman who had tried to extort money from four-year-old Madeleine's family.

There is a £2.6million reward on offer for information leading to her safe return.

Chemello's Portuguese girlfriend, Aurora Pereira Vaz, was also arrested. She is being investigated over allegations that she has been involved in illegal adoptions in Europe.

<snipped>
Spokesman Olegario Sousa said: 'We thought they might be involved in the Madeleine case. It is a possibility but we have found no concrete evidence yet. We are waiting to see what develops.'
<snipped>

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: September 10, 2007, 08:18:16 PM »

Here's a good one most people probably don't remember.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007280540,00.html

Madeleine's dad to the rescue

By KATY HASTINGS
June 20, 2007

THE father of missing Madeleine McCann helped a man who collapsed during a flight from Portugal to London and then had his wallet stolen.

Gerry McCann, a cardiologist, was on a 24-hour trip to the UK when he went to the aid of the passenger who was taken ill mid flight.

And then shortly after arriving at Gatwick his wallet was stolen making him late for meetings to discuss the next stage of the campaign to find his missing four-year-old.

While in the air, the man collapsed and Mr McCann cared for him until they were met by an ambulance at the airport.

The doctor had spoken in the past about not feeling ready to go back to work or care for people since his daughter was taken from Praia da Luz in the Algarve 48 days ago.

He is on compassionate leave from Glenfield General Hospital in Leicester until the end of the month and has said he does not know what will happen after that.

In his daily blog on the Find Madeleine website, he told of his eventful journey: "He (the passenger) was ill enough to require a full assessment on arrival and went off to hospital in an ambulance.

"Unfortunately shortly after arriving in London I had my wallet stolen which meant I was running late. I did manage to get to all my meetings which ran late into the evening.

"We had very good discussions regarding sustaining the search for Madeleine long term.

"The role for Kate and I in the campaign will not be nearly be so public. We have to balance any campaigning in the search for Madeleine with protecting Sean and Amelie and making sure their privacy is protected."

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: September 10, 2007, 08:19:38 PM »

Is it possible that the evidence acquired through the joint efforts of the British and Portugese ... in regards to wiretapping the conversations between the McCanns and their friends ... be the basis for the Portugese requesting the British to conduct forensic searches of the apartment where the alledged abduction took place as well as the rental vehicle?

Janet

+++++++++++++++

McCanns' phone line tapped
Last Modified: 10 Sep 2007
By: Simon Israel

The statements and evidence which have been gathered by Portuguese Police over the last 132 days is colossal, amounting to thousands of pages.

But they contain not just the much-discussed forensic reports of blood stains and other material but also, Channel 4 News understands, transcripts of recorded phone conversations the McCanns have had with others over many weeks. There is also evidence from emails they have sent and received.

We also understand that Portuguese police have been in daily contact with the forensic laboratories in Birmingham seeking further reports.

We believe that an expert in blood-splatter analysis can determine if dried blood is from a live or a dead person.

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/mccanns+phone+line+tapped/786152

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: September 10, 2007, 08:23:26 PM »

Everyone remembers this one, because it was Front Page News.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1271057,00.html

Police Smash UK-Based Paedophile Ring

Updated: 23:49, Monday June 18, 2007

Police have smashed a global internet paedophile ring run by a 28-year-old British man who was today sent to jail indefinitely.

Officers involved in the 10-month operation rescued 31 children who were being abused.

Some of the vile sex attacks were shown live online.

Around 700 suspects - 200 from the UK - were identified in 35 countries during the operation. Some are still being pursued.

Offenders used a web chatroom called Kids The Light Of Our Lives to swap photos and videos of horrific abuse.

It was hosted by brewer Timothy Cox, who admitted nine offences of possessing and distributing tens of thousands of indecent images of children.

A judge at Ipswich Crown Court told him: "These are shocking images which involve very young children.

<snipped>

Which countries? Portugal?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: September 10, 2007, 08:32:16 PM »

I have a question -

2 Doctors are accused in the accidental death of their child. Their oldest child that they went through medical procedures to have, are confronted by evidence that they know from their medical back grounds is irrefutable if true, that they did in fact kill their child.

Why not say to yourself  'the jig is up'. They have us pinned. And confess.

Not only do they not confess, they go home and then have a presser were they say they are innocent and are going to prove they have not committed the crime for which they are accused.

They are either truly innocent or these two are down right evil.

As one commentator said today - 'if these two committed these crimes, they will be up there in the annuls with Jack the Ripper'.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.