April 27, 2024, 03:35:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 910892 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: September 11, 2007, 05:40:28 PM »

I was reading late a couple nights ago  LATE....and came across a post Klaas made of some questions the PLE MAY ask Kate..(Klaas didn't make the questions up...she posted it from someplace) but I remember one statement...that Madeleine had fallen and hit her head perhaps at the airport???.....anyone know where the post of those questions might be?  I would love to see those questions brought forward...HELP!!

Page 14?

thanks...I am going to bring it forward

Also...Bo Deitl was just on FOX and he is qusrioning the 88% DNA report...he says he ahs never heard of 88%...ummmmmmmm I'd like to hear more on this point

Q. So what does the 80 per cent match tell us?
A. Not a lot.

An 80 per cent match indicates that 16 of 20 markers used in analysis are the same. But not only does that suggest the sample was small, but that this type of 'match' doesn't rule out other family members - notably Madeleine's siblings Sean and Amelie.

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/what+does+a+dna+match+tell+us/788862

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: September 11, 2007, 05:47:54 PM »

Also from the link Buckeye posted:

Q. And the 99 per cent match?
A 99 per cent match could be significant - if a large sample has been discovered.

If that's the case then it is unlikely to have been transferred by another source. If it's a small sample, however, it could easily have been transferred when the McCann's were moving some of Madeleine's belongings such as her 'cuddle cat'.

Equally, the sample could be a hair follicle stuck to clothing or a child seat.

----

So knowing the size would help as well as provide material for additional types of testing to be run?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: September 11, 2007, 05:50:40 PM »

this is the post I was referring to.....

Re: British girl, Madeleine McCann, 4 in Portugal
« Reply #265 on: September 07, 2007, 06:44:50 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=480660&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

The 17 key questions detectives may have asked Madeleine's mother
By SAM GREENHILL - More by this author »

Last updated at 01:43am on 8th September 2007

During 15 hours of questions, police put a series of key points to Kate McCann in their attempt to solve the Madeleine mystery. Sam Greenhill examines some of the likely demands detectives would have made of the 39-year-old GP in the interview room.

Did you kill your daughter?
Mr and Mrs McCann have long been aware that they were the subject of rumour and suspicion but this is the first time the police have put it to them. Her friends and family cannot believe that the "imbecile" police have the nerve even to ask it.

Did you sedate Madeleine?
The couple have repeatedly denied using sedatives on their children to help them sleep at night while they went out. They have strongly rebutted accusations they accidentally gave her an overdose. There has been persistent speculation over why the couple's twin son and daughter slept soundly throughout the abduction and subsequent commotion once Madeleine was discovered missing. The McCanns say they have never used any kind of sedative on their children and never would.

these people are doctors...surely they would KNOW what amount who be safe...IF they did sedate the children...which I doubt

Did you have any syringes in the apartment?
An astonishing claim in a Portuguese newspaper alleged that police think there could have been a tranquilliser kit used on Madeleine. Mrs McCann is believed to have fiercely rejected this, and the couple have stated there was no syringe in the apartment.

I haven't heard anything about a syringe...has anyone??  I realize these are jsut question the author thought MIGHT be asked.

How much did you drink on the night?
Some reports have suggested the McCanns and their friends sank 14 bottles of wine at dinner that night, but they insist they got through no more than three bottles between nine adults.

I have heard various reports on this....kinda like Natalee drank all day and was drunk...or she wasn't

Did you ever leave Madeleine all evening to go into town?
It was reported that a barman claimed he had seen the McCanns one evening in the town of Lagos, five miles away, although they insist they ate every night at the Ocean Club restaurant in Praia da Luz, and none of their friends has disputed this.

anyone see anything about this report from a bartender??

Who checked on the children and at what times, exactly?
Confusion has always surrounded the exact timings because no one was supposed to discuss the case or give a timeline in detail. From clues and comments pieced together over the past months, it appears the McCanns and their friends agree that Gerry checked at 9.05pm, friend Matthew Oldfield at 9.30pm (but he did not actually go into Madeleine's bedroom) and then Kate at 10pm. But detectives are interested in the period from 8pm when it is understood that no one apart from the McCanns saw Madeleine.

Did you ever leave her unattended for much longer than you claim?
Statements from witnesses near the apartment allegedly claim that in the evenings before her disappearance, Madeleine was heard crying for her parents for long periods. The McCanns deny this, saying they checked on their children regularly and are responsible parents.

again..the words allegedly claims??

Does your husband know about it?
Mrs McCann is likely to be invited to implicate her husband. The McCanns have always stood strong together and say the crisis has strengthened the bond between them, although Gerry did storm out of a TV interview recently leaving his wife behind when he was asked about the investigation.

Does anyone else know? Do your friends know?
The idea that any of the McCanns' seven companions, some of them doctors, could have been involved in such a huge conspiracy and then convincingly maintained the secret is one of the most puzzling aspects of what appears to be the police's theory. Yet officers are focusing on alleged discrepancies in their statements.

oh yes...all of these people are going to help the parents cover up the death of a child???

Why did you shout: 'They've taken her, they've taken her!' after returning from Madeleine's room on the night of her disappearance?
These were the words Mrs McCann was reported to have screamed as she ran back to the restaurant table in a panic. The police were intrigued by her use of the word "they".

I think this is a perfectly normal...if normal could be used here...thing to say if you went in and foud your child missing....they as opposed to he or her...yes, IMO THEY was a normal reaction

Why did a dog detect the smell of a corpse on your clothes?
A British dog trained to find dead bodies is alleged to have smelled something on Mrs McCann's jeans and T- shirt, and also on Madeleine's toy Cuddle Cat. Mrs McCann is believed to have replied that she came into contact with at least six dead people in her work as a GP in the period leading up to the holiday. Could Cuddle Cat, which she always holds close to her, have been contaminated from her clothes?

Why did you hire a car?
The McCanns did not hire a car until 25 days after Madeleine went missing. Until then, they did without one, apparently remaining in Praia da Luz or being driven around by police, embassy staff or friends. But in recent weeks, Mr McCann has regularly talked about using the hired silver Renault Scenic to ferry visiting friends and relatives to and from the airport in Faro.

Why did you hire it the day before going to see the Pope?
Detectives are puzzled why the McCanns needed to hire a car the day before they knew they would be leaving Portugal to fly to Rome. They did not need it to reach the airport as they were driven there by an aide. Yesterday the McCanns' spokesman said there was no significance in the date. The couple had arranged to hire a car and that was the day it had come through.

Did the hire car contain any of Madeleine's belongings?
If forensic evidence of Madeleine was found in the car, such as a hair, is there a legitimate explanation? Perhaps something belonging to her was later put in the car, for example when the McCanns moved to their new villa.

Could Madeleine have bled on something which was later put in the hire car?
Madeleine did slip and bang her leg, filmed on a family mobile phone video, as she boarded the holiday aircraft. Could she have shed blood on to some clothing which the McCanns later moved in the hire car?

Ok...her leg not her head...

Did you move Madeleine's body in your hire car?
Forensic evidence apparently points to Madeleine in the car. Mrs McCann strenuously denies any suggestion she moved any body.

Tell us what you did with her...
Mrs McCann was asked this directly, according to her husband's sister Philomena. Her reply was said to be: "You must be insane to think we'd put ourselves through this." 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: September 11, 2007, 05:53:50 PM »

What other evidence is there?  This is also from Channel 4

McCanns' phone line tapped

By: Simon Israel

The statements and evidence which have been gathered by Portuguese Police over the last 132 days is colossal, amounting to thousands of pages.

But they contain not just the much-discussed forensic reports of blood stains and other material but also, Channel 4 News understands, transcripts of recorded phone conversations the McCanns have had with others over many weeks. There is also evidence from emails they have sent and received.

We also understand that Portuguese police have been in daily contact with the forensic laboratories in Birmingham seeking further reports.

We believe that an expert in blood-splatter analysis can determine if dried blood is from a live or a dead person.

It just may be that that is the difference between what was found in the apartment and in the boot of the car the McCanns hired twenty-five days after Madeleine disappeared

A decision is expected from the Portuguese courts within the next few days as just to where this case goes next.

The District Attorney will receive a dossier and then decide whether to issue charges against any or all of the three aguidos - that is Kate and Gerry McCann, and Robert Murat - or request further police investigations for anything up to eight months.

What he will not do is close this case - for there is still a missing child. Simon Israel.

-----

I would really like to read a few of the transcripts that PLE finds incriminating.  That would be very interesting.  No chance of anything like that happening, I am sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: September 11, 2007, 05:53:53 PM »

This is an article on the stages of decomposition....it is not for everyone....and it will stay
with you for a long time...sort of a notice to the faint of heart.... Neutral

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1478719

This is exactly why I don't believe they put her in the trunk/boot for 25 days and nobody noticed.  The smell would have been horribly noticeable.  And with all eyes on them during that time, I just can't see it.

Not to mention the DNA.  If she was an IVF baby,  then where did they get her DNA sample from and was it before she went missing they had one to compare it to?  Obviously it wouldn''t be aperfect match to her parents as there must have been an egg or sperm donor depending on which one of the McCann's was infertile.....

hi  Cool

i have been under the impression that the child could NEVER have been in the rental car for 25 days

she was somewhere ELSE and then put in the rental car ONLY to move her

Same thing was going through my mind, Robots....one article says they had acquired the hired car 25 days after the disappearance and another seems to state that they had the car from the beginning.  It seems obsurd that the child would have been in the car for any length of time without detection by the authorities, unless they put her there.  (wasn't there a Portuguese inspector that was guilty of something in a case...something to do with evidence?  I read it along the way, but now I'm not sure of the details..)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: September 11, 2007, 05:54:43 PM »

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1283521,00.html

BREAKING NEWS (most likely sensationalism)

Judge Asked For Emergency Order
Updated: 22:40, Tuesday September 11, 2007

The public prosecutor in Portugal is reported to have asked the judge in the Madeleine McCann case to make an emergency order allowing him to seize a mystery object.

It is not known what or where the object is but the prosecutor has asked the judge to issue an order allowing him to have it within 24 hours.

Sky News crime correspondent Martin Brunt said: "The prosecution has asked the judge for an emergency order to give them permission to go and seize it.

"We do not know where or what it is, whether it is in this country or whether it is something perhaps the McCann family are refusing to hand over."

Earlier, the prosecutor decided that a dossier outlining the case against missing Madeleine McCann's parents should go before a judge.

Police handed their files to the Algarve-based prosecutor, Jose Cunha de Magalhaes e Meneses, for him to decide whether to bring charges against Kate and Gerry McCann.

Speaking outside the prosecutor's office in Portimao, Luisa Duarte said Mr Cunha de Magalhaes e Meneses had received the papers and decided they should go before an instructional judge.

The development could mean the couple may find out in the next 10 days whether they will be charged with their daughter's death.

Alternatively, it may be that the prosecutor is asking for stricter bail conditions, another round of questioning of the McCanns or fresh searches.

But the file, which was only handed to the prosecutor by police on Tuesday, was not expected to be passed on so quickly.

"That's a pretty dramatic development because it shows the prosecutor is moving quickly," said Brunt.

"The prosecutor has already decided there is enough evidence for the file to go to the judge and it will now be up to the judge to see whether there is enough evidence to file charges.

"In the next 10 days the McCanns could find out if they are to be brought back here to be charged with Madeleine's death."

Portugal's attorney-general, who oversees the public prosecutor's office, said that officials would examine police findings and announce within 10 days what further steps would be taken.

"The investigation ... is not over, and further detective work is required," Attorney-General Fernando Pinto Monteiro said in a written statement.

It is also reported that he has appointed a second public prosecutor to oversee the investigation.

Meanwhile, bodily fluids - not blood - matching Madeleine McCann's DNA have been found in the car hired by her parents, according to sources.

The sample was taken from the boot, where the spare tyre is kept.

It had an 88% match with the missing four-year-old's DNA, sources said.

Police searching the car also found so much of Madeleine's hair that it could not have been transferred from a blanket or clothes.

It must have come directly from her body, sources said.

The information came from senior sources in the investigation who briefed Portuguese journalists.

It follows last night's revelation by Sky News that detectives had found DNA evidence that Madeleine's body had been in the boot of the car hire by Mr and Mrs McCann five weeks after their daughter's disappearance.

Brunt said: "The Portuguese press reports have been reasonably accurate in reflecting what's going on in the thoughts, and the direction, of detectives.

"It sounds like what we reported last night is being born out."

Mr and Mrs McCann are enduring the tense wait for news at their home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

Both have been named by police as suspects in their daughter's disappearance on May 3 in the Algarve.

Family spokesman Brian Kennedy, who is Madeleine's great uncle, said of the family: "They are holding up extremely well."

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: September 11, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »

Q. Can you tell if DNA comes from a dead body?
A. No. In the words of Allan Scott, a lecturer at the University of Central Lancashire's School of Forensic and Investigative Sciences: "It is about your blood group, which does not change because you have died. A person's DNA profile does not change just because they die.

He added: "You can tell if the DNA has degraded but that could happen fairly quickly depending on the environment, if for example it is getting baked in the sun.

"It may be possible to see that a DNA sample has degraded because of where it was or the length of time between it being deposited and recovered but that does not tell you if the person is dead or alive."

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/what+does+a+dna+match+tell+us/788862

I don't think a DNA test would tell but there are other tests which might be able to determine if a person was dead or alive when a certain sample was left.
I believe Dr. Baden said today on FOX that you should be able to determine if hair came from a decomposing body. He said hair on a deceased person decomposes (somewhat) unlike hair lost from a live person. Something like that...  

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #627 on: September 11, 2007, 06:26:09 PM »

Here is a clip of Kate and Gerry McCann being asked if they gave Madeleine a sedative:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5jtmkXXv58
Thanks Klaas....he says he's not going to answer and then he does....I'd hate to be in their position....

For whatever it's worth, I noticed that Gerry touched his ear as he answered the question about a sedative, so I looked it up in terms of body language. This is what I found, and would make sense if he weren't sure whether to discuss it or not:

S.P.A.R.C.   Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
"Keeping Families Connected"   

Examples Of Body Language

NONVERBAL BEHAVIOR                                                        INTERPRETATION
Brisk, erect walk                                                                  Confidence
Standing with hands on hips                                                   Readiness, aggression
Sitting with legs crossed, foot kicking slightly                             Boredom
Sitting, legs apart Open,                                                        relaxed
Arms crossed on chest                                                          Defensiveness
Walking with hands in pockets, shoulders hunched                      Dejection
Hand to cheek                                                                     Evaluation, thinking
Touching, slightly rubbing nose                                                Rejection, doubt, lying
Rubbing the eye Doubt,                                                          disbelief
Hands clasped behind back                                           Anger, frustration, apprehension
Locked ankles                                                                     Apprehension
Head resting in hand, eyes downcast                                        Boredom
Rubbing hands                                                                    Anticipation
Sitting with hands clasped behind head, legs crossed                  Confidence, superiority
Open palm                                                                   Sincerity, openness, innocence
Pinching bridge of nose, eyes closed                                       Negative evaluation
Tapping or drumming fingers                                                     Impatience
Steepling fingers                                                                  Authoritative
Patting/fondling hair                                                 Lack of self-confidence; insecurity
Tilted head                                                                            Interest
Stroking chin                                                                   Trying to make a decision
Looking down, face turned away                                                    Disbelief
Biting nails                                                                        Insecurity, nervousness
Pulling or tugging at ear                                                           Indecision

SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #628 on: September 11, 2007, 06:28:45 PM »

this is the post I was referring to.....

Re: British girl, Madeleine McCann, 4 in Portugal
« Reply #265 on: September 07, 2007, 06:44:50 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=480660&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

The 17 key questions detectives may have asked Madeleine's mother
By SAM GREENHILL - More by this author »

Last updated at 01:43am on 8th September 2007

During 15 hours of questions, police put a series of key points to Kate McCann in their attempt to solve the Madeleine mystery. Sam Greenhill examines some of the likely demands detectives would have made of the 39-year-old GP in the interview room.

Did you kill your daughter?
Mr and Mrs McCann have long been aware that they were the subject of rumour and suspicion but this is the first time the police have put it to them. Her friends and family cannot believe that the "imbecile" police have the nerve even to ask it.

Did you sedate Madeleine?
The couple have repeatedly denied using sedatives on their children to help them sleep at night while they went out. They have strongly rebutted accusations they accidentally gave her an overdose. There has been persistent speculation over why the couple's twin son and daughter slept soundly throughout the abduction and subsequent commotion once Madeleine was discovered missing. The McCanns say they have never used any kind of sedative on their children and never would.

these people are doctors...surely they would KNOW what amount who be safe...IF they did sedate the children...which I doubt

Did you have any syringes in the apartment?
An astonishing claim in a Portuguese newspaper alleged that police think there could have been a tranquilliser kit used on Madeleine. Mrs McCann is believed to have fiercely rejected this, and the couple have stated there was no syringe in the apartment.

I haven't heard anything about a syringe...has anyone??  I realize these are jsut question the author thought MIGHT be asked.

How much did you drink on the night?
Some reports have suggested the McCanns and their friends sank 14 bottles of wine at dinner that night, but they insist they got through no more than three bottles between nine adults.

I have heard various reports on this....kinda like Natalee drank all day and was drunk...or she wasn't

Did you ever leave Madeleine all evening to go into town?
It was reported that a barman claimed he had seen the McCanns one evening in the town of Lagos, five miles away, although they insist they ate every night at the Ocean Club restaurant in Praia da Luz, and none of their friends has disputed this.

anyone see anything about this report from a bartender??

Who checked on the children and at what times, exactly?
Confusion has always surrounded the exact timings because no one was supposed to discuss the case or give a timeline in detail. From clues and comments pieced together over the past months, it appears the McCanns and their friends agree that Gerry checked at 9.05pm, friend Matthew Oldfield at 9.30pm (but he did not actually go into Madeleine's bedroom) and then Kate at 10pm. But detectives are interested in the period from 8pm when it is understood that no one apart from the McCanns saw Madeleine.

Did you ever leave her unattended for much longer than you claim?
Statements from witnesses near the apartment allegedly claim that in the evenings before her disappearance, Madeleine was heard crying for her parents for long periods. The McCanns deny this, saying they checked on their children regularly and are responsible parents.

again..the words allegedly claims??

Does your husband know about it?
Mrs McCann is likely to be invited to implicate her husband. The McCanns have always stood strong together and say the crisis has strengthened the bond between them, although Gerry did storm out of a TV interview recently leaving his wife behind when he was asked about the investigation.

Does anyone else know? Do your friends know?
The idea that any of the McCanns' seven companions, some of them doctors, could have been involved in such a huge conspiracy and then convincingly maintained the secret is one of the most puzzling aspects of what appears to be the police's theory. Yet officers are focusing on alleged discrepancies in their statements.

oh yes...all of these people are going to help the parents cover up the death of a child???

Why did you shout: 'They've taken her, they've taken her!' after returning from Madeleine's room on the night of her disappearance?
These were the words Mrs McCann was reported to have screamed as she ran back to the restaurant table in a panic. The police were intrigued by her use of the word "they".

I think this is a perfectly normal...if normal could be used here...thing to say if you went in and foud your child missing....they as opposed to he or her...yes, IMO THEY was a normal reaction

Why did a dog detect the smell of a corpse on your clothes?
A British dog trained to find dead bodies is alleged to have smelled something on Mrs McCann's jeans and T- shirt, and also on Madeleine's toy Cuddle Cat. Mrs McCann is believed to have replied that she came into contact with at least six dead people in her work as a GP in the period leading up to the holiday. Could Cuddle Cat, which she always holds close to her, have been contaminated from her clothes?

Why did you hire a car?
The McCanns did not hire a car until 25 days after Madeleine went missing. Until then, they did without one, apparently remaining in Praia da Luz or being driven around by police, embassy staff or friends. But in recent weeks, Mr McCann has regularly talked about using the hired silver Renault Scenic to ferry visiting friends and relatives to and from the airport in Faro.

Why did you hire it the day before going to see the Pope?
Detectives are puzzled why the McCanns needed to hire a car the day before they knew they would be leaving Portugal to fly to Rome. They did not need it to reach the airport as they were driven there by an aide. Yesterday the McCanns' spokesman said there was no significance in the date. The couple had arranged to hire a car and that was the day it had come through.

Did the hire car contain any of Madeleine's belongings?
If forensic evidence of Madeleine was found in the car, such as a hair, is there a legitimate explanation? Perhaps something belonging to her was later put in the car, for example when the McCanns moved to their new villa.

Could Madeleine have bled on something which was later put in the hire car?
Madeleine did slip and bang her leg, filmed on a family mobile phone video, as she boarded the holiday aircraft. Could she have shed blood on to some clothing which the McCanns later moved in the hire car?

Ok...her leg not her head...

Did you move Madeleine's body in your hire car?
Forensic evidence apparently points to Madeleine in the car. Mrs McCann strenuously denies any suggestion she moved any body.

Tell us what you did with her...
Mrs McCann was asked this directly, according to her husband's sister Philomena. Her reply was said to be: "You must be insane to think we'd put ourselves through this." 

She didn't really answer the last question, if that was all she said.   Why didn't she just say, "I didn't do anything with her".    That is what I would have said.   Did she feel uncomfortable answering that last question?

Have a Sunshine Day!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: September 11, 2007, 06:33:15 PM »

The public prosecutor in Portugal is reported to have asked the judge in the Madeleine McCann case to make an emergency order allowing him to seize a mystery object.

--snip-----------

Does anyone know what this OBJECT might be?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: September 11, 2007, 06:34:38 PM »

--snip-----------

People are speculating it could be the stroller?  I don't think anyone really knows yet.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 11, 2007, 06:35:36 PM »

--snip-----------

No clue...I've heard an awful lot about Cuddle Cat in the last few days, though.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: September 11, 2007, 06:39:51 PM »

Either of those items should be of interest. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: September 11, 2007, 06:42:14 PM »

Huumm. . .I'm thinking the Cuddle Cat as well.  Perhaps to examine the stuffing inside it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: September 11, 2007, 06:45:30 PM »

Portuguese Police Reportedly Have Evidence to Charge Kate McCann in Daughter's Death
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296444,00.html

I posted on 9/8 that this would have to be a huge conspiracy with all the diners involved to coverup - BUT IF there were some accident it would have to have happened hours before dinner and the McCanns conjured up this whole "play" to act out during dinner in front of all their friends AND then continue this charade in a very public world wide forum, which they generated, All the while keeping Madeleine hidden, apparently without the aid of a vehicle, until 25 days later, before they were to meet the Pope, did they dispose of her body, and continue campaigning for her abductor/s to release her - Does that make sense?
I just cannot swallow that - they would be subhuman if this is the case, not to mention extremely risky -
Why, why would they blow this up to such a worldwide level if they were culpable?  They were in a foreign land - not home, this could have easily went to the wayside and just become another tragic disappearance - Why would they continue this campaign?  I cannot grasp that they are involved.  And I do agree, that if Beth Holloway was in Aruba, she would have eventually been accused of foul play - I am not faulting Aruba or Portugal, but I think when they have exhausted all their resources and come up empty, they return to those who are closest to the victim - unfortunately many crimes/murders are committed by someone the victim knows, so law enforcement does look to family/friends, but  were the McCanns sufficiently excluded from suspicion early on?

I'm anxious to see what this "mystery object" is.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: September 11, 2007, 06:49:46 PM »

I don't see many similarities in this case and the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  There are some, sure, but the PLE are at least willing to work with the British Forenxic unit and others on this, unlike Aruba where they just decided no forensics would be better.

I would also like to know the specialty fields of the Drs. O'Brien and Oldfield.

Does anyone else find Kate's statement that she must have been in contact wtih at least six cadavers the week before vacation a bit high for a GP?

PERSONA NON GRATA

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: September 11, 2007, 07:02:17 PM »

Does anyone else find Kate's statement that she must have been in contact wtih at least six cadavers the week before vacation a bit high for a GP?

I do.

I want to like these people and I want them to be innocent. But there are certain basic details being reported to have happened the night of the disappearance that I find suspicious:

1. They left their children alone, sleeping in an unlocked room.

2. Whoever checked on the children didn't physically see them sleeping in the room in the check-ins before Kate discovered them missing.

3. Why Madeleine? Why were Sean and Amelie undisturbed?

4. In the course of the recent questioning, why did Kate refuse to answer 40 questions about the night of May 3?

5. How did so much of Madeleine's DNA (as reported) get under the upholstery in the boot of the car?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: September 11, 2007, 07:03:35 PM »

Huumm. . .I'm thinking the Cuddle Cat as well.  Perhaps to examine the stuffing inside it?

Hi Anna

It took me sometime to ctahc up reading the thread here for I been busy with work. I actually have a headache. So confusing.  But fform what I have read here and the Mirror site.. that Cuddle Cat was washed after the LE had did tests on it?  Dont know if anything would be in the stuffing.  The more I read , I dont know what to think. Still riding the fence I guess.
  Saw the interview when asked if the kids were given a sedative, Gerry said he wasnt going to comment but did and then tugs his ear.   I read what CBB posted about the body launguage? SI this the same as Joran licking his lips?   
  One thing I can't agree on IF it is indeed true.. is to sedate a child/children to go out.  If thats true it sickens me.. I can see giving a chil medication if they are ill.. such a Benedryl..  My kids pedi. used to prescribe it when they were little when they were ill with colds/allergies. its suppose to have a drowsy effect. 
  I cannot.. and IM sorry if I piss anyone off.. just cannt imagine sedating a kid on PURPOSE to go out for the evening. What about the other kids who were there in the party with the Mcanns? I wonder if they were sedated as well IF this is true?
  DNA and all that right now has me confused.  The car 25 days later with fluids is another WTH?
 I guess I am anxious to hear what the wiretaps reveal.. if anything and what item now they need?   Sighhhhhh
  It don't look good for Gerry and Kate at all. and I would hope they had no part in this.  But.. part of me feels they have. Sad 
 I also read that Kate said Cuddle CAt had the smell of corpse on it cause she had dealt with 6 detahs before they arrived for holiday?  Ummm.. why woudl she have taken the toy to work with her.. if true?  Thats strange IMO?  I have been trying to keep up and have read alot tonight.     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: September 11, 2007, 07:03:52 PM »

The cuddle cat would be my guess too anna..I do remember reading someplace that it had been washed....but i guess whatever they might be looking for would still be there....and of course i am just guessing.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: September 11, 2007, 07:06:07 PM »

Portuguese Police Reportedly Have Evidence to Charge Kate McCann in Daughter's Death
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296444,00.html

I posted on 9/8 that this would have to be a huge conspiracy with all the diners involved to coverup - BUT IF there were some accident it would have to have happened hours before dinner and the McCanns conjured up this whole "play" to act out during dinner in front of all their friends AND then continue this charade in a very public world wide forum, which they generated, All the while keeping Madeleine hidden, apparently without the aid of a vehicle, until 25 days later, before they were to meet the Pope, did they dispose of her body, and continue campaigning for her abductor/s to release her - Does that make sense?
I just cannot swallow that - they would be subhuman if this is the case, not to mention extremely risky -
Why, why would they blow this up to such a worldwide level if they were culpable?  They were in a foreign land - not home, this could have easily went to the wayside and just become another tragic disappearance - Why would they continue this campaign?  I cannot grasp that they are involved.  And I do agree, that if Beth Holloway was in Aruba, she would have eventually been accused of foul play - I am not faulting Aruba or Portugal, but I think when they have exhausted all their resources and come up empty, they return to those who are closest to the victim - unfortunately many crimes/murders are committed by someone the victim knows, so law enforcement does look to family/friends, but  were the McCanns sufficiently excluded from suspicion early on?

I'm anxious to see what this "mystery object" is.

Everything you say is how I feel...I just can't let my mind go to thinking these people did all that....hiding her body for 25 days?? I just am not able to go down that road...and the fact that they were allowed to leave makes me think the PLE don't have ALL they think they do

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.