April 27, 2024, 12:48:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 910850 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: September 11, 2007, 08:04:45 PM »

Posted in the Mirror UK forum regarding the report that Portuguese LE want to dig near the church:

tiffany

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject:     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish TVE1 just said Gerry and a male friend were seen by the church the night Madeleine disappeared - thatīs why they want to dig up somewhere near the church. I have been there but donīt know exactly where they want to dig.

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=311971#311971
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: September 11, 2007, 08:07:34 PM »

Posted in the Mirror UK forum regarding the report that Portuguese LE want to dig near the church:

tiffany

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish TVE1 just said Gerry and a male friend were seen by the church the night Madeleine disappeared - thatīs why they want to dig up somewhere near the church. I have been there but donīt know exactly where they want to dig.

If this is true, it explain a lot to me--since speculation about the McCanns started, I've wondered why, as devout Catholics, they'd settle for anything less than Madeleine having a Catholic burial.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: September 11, 2007, 08:07:55 PM »

Same here .. don't know what to think... read that about her clothing and also on the MIRROR site that she claimed ot have taken the Cuddle Cat to work with her??   And this is why the corpse smell on the clothing and the toy.
  This whole case is sad....  and getting more and more confusing .  Sad

Where did you see that about her taking Cuddle Cat to work? That's just strange. I'm also not sure why the clothes wouldn't have been washed, either. But maybe the corpse scent stays on there through multiple rounds of laundry.

I read it on the mirror site earlier. Alot of those folks there are ready to hang the Mcanns.

festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: September 11, 2007, 08:11:15 PM »

"Spanish TVE1 just said Gerry and a male friend were seen by the church the night Madeleine disappeared - thatīs why they want to dig up somewhere near the church. I have been there but donīt know exactly where they want to dig. "

------------

As to this post, IF this is true, then again, this is a huge conspiracy, not just the parents, but 1 or more persons on holiday, perhaps at the dinner that evening - how close are these people to each other, I believe quite a few were also physicians, did they work together, perhaps go to Med School together, etc.  You would have to very close to engage in this type of coverup - disposing of a body!! - I am still having a hard time believing this could be true. 

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #664 on: September 11, 2007, 08:14:10 PM »

Not that dumping a body near a church constitues a proper Catholic burial...but it could have been the best they could do at the time.

I don't want to accuse them, but it makes sense to me to look near the church.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 11, 2007, 08:15:10 PM »

Same here .. don't know what to think... read that about her clothing and also on the MIRROR site that she claimed ot have taken the Cuddle Cat to work with her??   And this is why the corpse smell on the clothing and the toy.

Where did you see that about her taking Cuddle Cat to work? That's just strange. I'm also not sure why the clothes wouldn't have been washed, either. But maybe the corpse scent stays on there through multiple rounds of laundry.

I read it on the mirror site earlier. Alot of those folks there are ready to hang the Mcanns.

I read the same thing, Angie. It made no sense to me either.

BlueKYGirl, I thought you might have had a wee bit of assistance.  Wink Laughing

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: September 11, 2007, 08:16:38 PM »

tiffany

This seems to imply that investigators dig up an area where a missing person could be buried.... is that correct? Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: September 11, 2007, 08:16:58 PM »

I read the same thing, Angie. It made no sense to me either.

BlueKYGirl, I thought you might have had a wee bit of assistance.  Wink Laughing

VMS  TY.. glad to see someone else read the same thing.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: September 11, 2007, 08:20:45 PM »

did you see the post about the 'dunkin stool'? I really laffed my ass off over that one...

+++

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: September 11, 2007, 08:20:53 PM »

Not that dumping a body near a church constitues a proper Catholic burial...but it could have been the best they could do at the time.

There are persistant rumors on another board that Kate was given a key to the Church - do not know if this has been confirmed.  Lots of theories include the church, church basement, church grounds, priest, etc.

Have been following this case for quite awhile though and this is the first I've heard of Gerry being spotted the night Maddie disappeared.  It is curious that all these reports are coming out now.

Don't know what to make of it. . . .
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: September 11, 2007, 08:22:36 PM »

tiffany

This seems to imply that investigators dig up an area where a missing person could be buried.... is that correct? Laughing

Rob.. I dont know how much you have read on that mirror site today.. but there were posts about this church and also Fatima.. and Mary Magdeline.  of course,  its all Catholic things.  Which I was confused to read. I am Catholic and was lost.
I dont expext you to respnf to my post.. but I read there alot this evening and here too. 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: September 11, 2007, 08:24:04 PM »

did you see the post about the 'dunkin stool'? I really laffed my ass off over that one...

No.. I did not see that one.. Maybe it was posted after I stopped reading there. Do you recal which thread it was on?  TY
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: September 11, 2007, 08:25:08 PM »

There are persistant rumors on another board that Kate was given a key to the Church - do not know if this has been confirmed.  Lots of theories include the church, church basement, church grounds, priest, etc.

Have been following this case for quite awhile though and this is the first I've heard of Gerry being spotted the night Maddie disappeared.  It is curious that all these reports are coming out now.

Don't know what to make of it. . . .

Gerry's time appear to be pretty well accounted for. Pool, tennis, dinner....not sure when this visit to the church occurs.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: September 11, 2007, 08:26:55 PM »

No.. I did not see that one.. Maybe it was posted after I stopped reading there. Do you recal which thread it was on?  TY

Ohh.. It's in it's own thread - something about building a dunkin stool...a medieval contraption for dunking witches.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: September 11, 2007, 08:28:30 PM »

tiffany

Rob.. I dont know how much you have read on that mirror site today.. but there were posts about this church and also Fatima.. and Mary Magdeline.  of course,  its all Catholic things.  Which I was confused to read. I am Catholic and was lost.
I dont expext you to respnf to my post.. but I read there alot this evening and here too. 

nope haven't read there today... but I saw them asking about a church the other day.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: September 11, 2007, 08:29:58 PM »

btw- who the heck is cherrio? Smile

+++

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: September 11, 2007, 08:30:26 PM »

Shattered parents are given church keys to pray alone
By FIONA BARTON - More by this author ŧ
Last updated at 09:48am on 9th May 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=453566&in_page_id=1770

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: September 11, 2007, 08:31:58 PM »

That would imply that a priest was in on all this. I think that's where I draw the line, honestly. Say what you will about priests (and I won't say anything about them because I like them), but I don't think too many are willing to be accessory to illegally disposing of a body/covering up an accidental death. (Not to mention the time constraints, if all this happened before dinner on May 3).

Somehow I can imagine Gerry and a friend burying her near the church more easily than I can a secret funeral at a church with a priest. What do I know, though? This case gets more bizarre...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: September 11, 2007, 08:33:15 PM »

Ohh.. It's in it's own thread - something about building a dunkin stool...a medieval contraption for dunking witches.

Shocked Well that sounds "F"d up.. will look later.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: September 11, 2007, 08:34:39 PM »

That would imply that a priest was in on all this. I think that's where I draw the line, honestly. Say what you will about priests (and I won't say anything about them because I like them), but I don't think too many are willing to be accessory to illegally disposing of a body/covering up an accidental death. (Not to mention the time constraints, if all this happened before dinner on May 3).

Somehow I can imagine Gerry and a friend burying her near the church more easily than I can a secret funeral at a church with a priest. What do I know, though? This case gets more bizarre...

Personally I can't believe it. I assume Maddy was baptized. Wouldn't all this be against Catholicism?

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.