April 27, 2024, 06:31:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 911007 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #980 on: September 13, 2007, 08:19:18 PM »

I have to tell everyone that I am seeing some really terrific posts. Helen Back, Festa and Anna come right to mind. It is true ->> the best analytical thinkers are on this forum.

No one here is jumping to conclusions. Maybe the McCanns did it. I'm not convinced. Maybe it is Robert Murat. I'm not convinced. Maybe it is the stealth Sergei Malinika. I'm not convinced. Maybe it is the pedophile ring. I am not convinced. Maybe it is O'Brien and Tanner. I'm not convinced. Maybe it is Oldfield. I'm not convinced. Maybe it is the playground guy. I'm not convinced.

It is still possible that it is someone unknown. Sad to say, but I believe it could be true irregardless of what the PLE says they have or don't have. As matter of fact I would be surprised if they have half of what we have heard run through the mill over the last 8 days. If they have what was claimed, Kate would have been arrested when she was interrogated and then named a formal suspect. No LE allows the main suspect to abscond. They yank passports, close borders, and slamm the cuffs on 'em if they truly have 'em. Simply saying that they have different investigative techniques is down right idiotic. If they want to use high tech to convict someone, they better get the LOW TECH right first.

Phone taps - unless you hear someone say I killed so and so at such and such a location and here's why I killed him... phone tapes are only so good. A good defense attorney will tear them apart and come up with all kinds of alternative reasons for a conversation. This is like a Bruce Cutler Special. It's true purpose would be to imply that so and so was talking to so and so at such and such a time. That's about it.

If someone says - I like Banker Blue Chip in the third - it's a real stretch to assume that means a race has been thrown. And like wise, if someone is coming to grip with the fact that they may never see their child again they may be heard crying and observed coming to acceptance that they may never see that child again. Does not prove anyone has killed anyone. Only proves they have feelings and care.

DNA -  If you have a DNA sample that is 72% as a high value piece of evidence. What is it's true intrinsic value? If a clean control sample is one in a quadrillion, is it not theoretical that a sample of 3/4th of said control sample would be only one in 250 million? Although there have been only roughly 18 to 20 billion people who have ever lived. Out of that many people we know for a fact that twins DO share the same DNA occasionally. We also know of one case where a man was supposed to be a twin and his body absorbed the twin and he had one type blood DNA and another type for sperm. Strange but true. He was a rapist and the number one suspect in multiple cases, but it was not proven until they asked for a sperm sample. One body, two DNA codes. If it's happened once, it's probably happened twice or more through the ions. Freaks of nature are out there. I bet you know someone that looks like a Neanderthal and you say to yourself - there's that caveman gene poppin up. It's a numbers game. It's all odds.

At one point the DNA genome was pretty tight. Not a whole lot of variations. Maybe up to one percent at one time. Now according to a report I read last week, we might not be as closely related as once thought and up to 10 % total difference on a world wide scale.

When the PLE eventually shows their hand, I bet many will be surprised that they do not have what they claimed. If the British told them in the beginning when the samples were returned (to the PLE) 'what you do with it is up to you'. That's not a really good starting point.

I almost get the feeling that we are watching the FBI remain silent in Natalee's case all over again.

I'm still open to  - - It could be anyone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: September 13, 2007, 08:29:35 PM »

Also, if you are drugging your children to make them sleep, why even check on them, you know they are passed out.
Why is that being stated as a fact ? ..
Swinging doctor drinkers who drug their kids so they can party ? Give me a break already ! ! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: September 13, 2007, 08:33:51 PM »

O/T

REMINDER - IN APPROX 30 MIN

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Tune in now to Dana Pretzer - new music!!!

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 08:56:18 PM by klaasend » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: September 13, 2007, 09:01:53 PM »

Also, if you are drugging your children to make them sleep, why even check on them, you know they are passed out.
Swinging doctor drinkers who drug their kids so they can party ? Give me a break already ! ! 

Hi Kat...I agree...all this stuff being leaked is crap!!  I asked a friend in Germany what she thought about leaving the children sleeping while they ate....she saw nothing wrong in it....as long as they were being checked on...I wouldn't do it.....but I am not going to beat these folks up because they did..they are probably doing that to themselves....I honestly do not think they are involved....and I PRAY I am correct...and i have been fooled before....(Susan Smith)..but the really sad part other than a child is missing.... is the PLE no longer seem to be doing anything other than fabricating 'evidence' and no one seems to be looking for a  kidnapped Madeleine.  I just can't grasp that they killed her either purposely or accidently and then hid her body for nearly a month...went and got it from the hiding place...hired a car and then transported her decomposing body to someplace else..that's just insane thinking...I guess we can sit here and question why they did this or that...but heaven's knows what anyone of us would do in their place...and
I can well imagine these people have beaten themselves up for leaving the children.....until I hear some real evidence and not leaked crap or hear a confession I just can't even think these people did anything to this child.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: September 13, 2007, 09:19:02 PM »

Hi Kat...I agree...all this stuff being leaked is crap!!  I asked a friend in Germany what she thought about leaving the children sleeping while they ate....she saw nothing wrong in it....as long as they were being checked on...I wouldn't do it.....but I am not going to beat these folks up because they did..they are probably doing that to themselves....I honestly do not think they are involved....and I PRAY I am correct...and i have been fooled before....(Susan Smith)..but the really sad part other than a child is missing.... is the PLE no longer seem to be doing anything other than fabricating 'evidence' and no one seems to be looking for a  kidnapped Madeleine.  I just can't grasp that they killed her either purposely or accidently and then hid her body for nearly a month...went and got it from the hiding place...hired a car and then transported her decomposing body to someplace else..that's just insane thinking...I guess we can sit here and question why they did this or that...but heaven's knows what anyone of us would do in their place...and
I can well imagine these people have beaten themselves up for leaving the children.....until I hear some real evidence and not leaked crap or hear a confession I just can't even think these people did anything to this child.
Ditto that!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: September 13, 2007, 09:44:05 PM »

Mystery benefactor steps in to pay the McCanns' legal fees
Last updated at 23:18pm on 13th September 2007

A mystery benefactor has come to the rescue of Kate and Gerry McCann and agreed to fund their potentially crippling legal expenses.

The couple, who are believed to earn around £120,000 a year but have not worked since May, were faced with selling their home to finance their defence against allegations that they were involved in the death of their missing daughter.

Trustees of the £1million Madeleine's Fund - a company set up for public donations to help fund the search for Madeleine - ruled earlier this week that the McCanns cannot use any money from its coffers.

High-profile millionaires have helped the couple in the past. Harry Potter author J K Rowling, entrepreneurs Sir Tom Hunter, Sir Philip Green, Sir Richard Branson and easy-Jet boss Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou are among dozens of celebrities who have contributed to a £1.5million reward for Madeleine's safe return.

But most have refused to get involved in their legal costs because of the 'sensitivities' of the investigation.

The identity of the benefactor who has privately agreed to help the legal fight remains unknown.

Sir Richard Branson said: "Whether or not I have decided to put up funds to help the McCanns' legal case is not a subject I wish to discuss publicly.

"In the midst of all of this speculation and rumour, we must remember a little girl is still missing."

Link

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: September 13, 2007, 10:16:49 PM »

Ty for the info VMS. Glad someone is going to help them out.
Neither system, the British or the Portugese allow pre trial " evidence" to be dispensed to the media or to the public, so you have to wonder about the veracity of anything that is out there. 
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: September 13, 2007, 10:24:07 PM »

Question: will this thread lock on page 50?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: September 13, 2007, 10:33:35 PM »

What the UK papers are saying about the McCann case
 11:09AM Friday September 14, 2007
By Stacey Hunt
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/2/story.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10463544
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The McCann Case: A Primer
Thursday, Sep. 13, 2007 By  JOHN CLOUD 
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1661684,00.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Madeleine: ' Why such flaky evidence could never lead to a conviction in a British court'
The key pieces of evidence that Portuguese police want to investigate

Last updated at 00:21am on 14th September 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=481683&in_page_id=1811

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: September 13, 2007, 10:44:53 PM »

Reports of the vanished British sailor, all reports which were published on May 29th, THE DAY AFTER THE McCANN’S RENTED THE RENAULT CIVIC...

Daily Telegraph, 29/5
There were local reports last night that police were on the trail of an English "sailor" who lives on a yacht in Lagos. It was said "suspicious references" were found about him on the computer of Robert Murat, the formal suspect on the case. He denies having anything to do with the disappearance.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new.....addy29.xml

The Sun, 29/5
The British sailor police seek had a yacht moored at Lagos marina in Portugal for several years but is now understood to have left the area. Police found “suspicious references” in his communications with Murat. A man was also seen carrying a child at the marina, raising fears Maddie was smuggled out by sea.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/articl.....74,00.html

Daily Express, 29/5
Portuguse police said yesterday they want to speak to a British sailor who was in e-mail contact with Murat. They had found “suspicious references”. The sailor had a yacht moored at Lagos Marina but has now left.
http://www.express.co.uk/posts.....leine+hunt

Daily Mirror, 29/5
Police have also found references in Murat's emails to a British sailor living on a yacht in nearby Lagos marina.
Detectives fear Madeleine may have been taken out of Portugal by boat. Several yachts have been searched and three Brits and a foreigner quizzed.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/t.....-19212301/

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: September 13, 2007, 10:50:05 PM »

Question: will this thread lock on page 50?

Nope, we are going to let it keep going.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: September 13, 2007, 10:54:09 PM »

http://www.express.co.uk/posts.....pect-Murat
I'VE NEVER MET GERRY, SAYS MADDY SUSPECT MURAT

THE smear campaign against the McCann family yesterday led to wild claims that Gerry was a friend of prime suspect Robert Murat.

The Portuguese daily paper 24 Hours claimed investigators were probing the connection between Madeleine’s father and the property developer who was declared a suspect nearly four months ago.

It claimed Portuguese detectives had asked counterparts in Britain to investigate any possible links between the two men before the McCanns went on holiday to Praia da Luz.

Robert Murat, 33, lives at Casa Liliana, barely 100 yards from the ground-floor flat at the Ocean Club complex where Madeleine, then three years old, disappeared on May 3.

A source in the Policia Judiciaria, when asked about the connection between the two men, said: “That is being investigated and is almost confirmed.”

He added that investigators believe Gerry met Murat in Leicestershire “when Gerry was campaigning for the Labour Party”.

But father-of-one Murat said yesterday: “It’s absolutely ridiculous, it’s certainly not true. I’ve never met the man before and the idea that I’d met him when he was campaigning for the Labour Party is laughable. I’ve been a Conservative all my life.”

Early in the hunt, some local papers wrongly printed that Gerry was the son of ex-Labour MP Jack McCann.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #992 on: September 13, 2007, 11:52:13 PM »

Quick O/T

For those of you who have been following Natalee Holloway, JQK was on Greta tonight, in case you want to catch the repeat.

Sorry for the interruption......
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: September 13, 2007, 11:59:32 PM »

So what did JQK have to say.. I do not get the Faux news with Gag Me Greta.
i've heard quite a bit of mention of Natalee Holloway on the cable news in regards to this case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: September 14, 2007, 12:09:13 AM »

So what did JQK have to say.. I do not get the Faux news with Gag Me Greta.
i've heard quite a bit of mention of Natalee Holloway on the cable news in regards to this case.
He said that he is working with the Dr. Phil people.  That if the Dr. Phil people get the documents as the judge has ordered it will be a good thing for JQK and Natalee's family.  BUT..the Kalpoes are between a rock and a hard  place (my words).  If they don't furnish the documents the judge will most likely throw the case out.  Good, the Kalpoes won't get any money, BAD no documents.

He also said the KLPD and ALE team are still working on the case.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: September 14, 2007, 08:59:53 AM »

From the Mirror Forum:

sieve

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Big news about to break   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can believe this or not, I don't much care either way. I've been watching this forum for months but not posted until now because I only like to post things I know to be true.

Later this afternoon you will see some very big news regarding the McCann's. It is possible that the media channels will hold off until Monday (they have been asked to do this by the investigating bodies) but I doubt they will. I would imagine it would hit most of the 10 o'clock news bulletins.

Get ready for big spin by Team McCann.

The UK news channels have gone quiet for a reason, they have been 24/7 covering this until today. Make your own minds up but be ready for some big news later today. It officially won't be news until Monday but I daresay someone will report it before then.

There is no link, wait until later and you'll ALL be able to provide links. Watch and wait.

I will post further if I get any definite news about when this will be reported.

Link

festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: September 14, 2007, 09:05:52 AM »

OMG - VMS - I was just going to post that!  I was reading through and saw this also

It appears to be Sky News main story. A child abduction officer is knocking seven bells out of the botched PJ investigation.

Love this line "They are trying to recover the situation, forensically and evidentally, they lost at the first opportunity."

Not sure they are holding anything back.

----------
checking Sky News now

-----

That person who posted claims to work for a non-British news organization but not a jounalist.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: September 14, 2007, 09:08:29 AM »

OMG - VMS - I was just going to post that!  I was reading through and saw this also

It appears to be Sky News main story. A child abduction officer is knocking seven bells out of the botched PJ investigation.

Love this line "They are trying to recover the situation, forensically and evidentally, they lost at the first opportunity."

Not sure they are holding anything back.

----------
checking Sky News now

-----

That person who posted claims to work for a non-British news organization but not a jounalist.

LOl, I hesitated on whether to post it. I hate a tease.  Laughing
It worked though, huh? He got our attention anyway.

festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: September 14, 2007, 09:10:38 AM »

Isn't that funny, we were both probably looking and pondering whether to post it and you had more courage than me.  LOL

I can't find where that quote from Sky News that another person posted in that topic though.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #999 on: September 14, 2007, 09:13:49 AM »

Isn't that funny, we were both probably looking and pondering whether to post it and you had more courage than me.  LOL

I can't find where that quote from Sky News that another person posted in that topic though.

10 p.m. British time should be around 5 p.m. Eastern time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.