June 16, 2024, 06:24:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 918026 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: September 07, 2007, 10:08:10 PM »

I just thought it was interresting, if true, to see the questions the McCann's were being asked.

I don't know what happened to Madeleine.  I have to say I will be shocked if it turns out the McCann's are involved in any way.  Having said that, I've been shocked many times in my life.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: September 07, 2007, 10:08:46 PM »

Janet said
Sunny ... Rob can correct me if I am wrong but ... I believe the theory/speculation is that the body of Madeleine McCann was hidden for over three week and ... then was moved in a vehicle rented by her parents.  The authorties ... at some point in time ... were tipped off ... possibly wiretaps and ... British forensic experts were requested to conduct a forensic check of the rental vehicle as well as the apartment from which Maddie went missing.

this seems pretty accurate to moi!

how they decided to find a vehicle 25 days later that had the scent of a corpse in it and that corpse being Madeleine, is beyond me. 25 day later????

WE were all over them... no way!!!

I stopped doing updates at number 36... and still did a few here and there... I just don't believe this and they have a faulty dog.

We had a very faulty dog here.... and there were 25 convictions over turned on drugs because of this.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: September 07, 2007, 10:09:52 PM »

i hate to even try to put myself in a position to think like a pedophile

but............if there was a chance to GRAB 3 kids instead of just 1

i think pedophiles would RISK it..

Mad Mad Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: September 07, 2007, 10:09:59 PM »

I don't think they did it... I agree with Kimbery G... Natalee part 2...

this case makes me think of a combined two movies, flight plan and man on fire...

it's like a kidnapper watched both and decided to combine and take her...

I also think if the parents did this eventually one of the other kids would have said something??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: September 07, 2007, 10:11:18 PM »

Two things from Jack B:  One: Look into the child's eyes.  I do not see happiness.

No. Two:  Would you leave a 100 carat diamond exposed alone in a room on a bed?  I would not.   The child is more valuable.  I cannot get past the parents.  Never could.  Jack b.       

I do not know you. I will say this... people who go on vacations seem to think that nothing bad will happen to them and they do all kinds of stupid stuff. For some reason they are lulled into a false sense of security.

We have seen reports of all of the stupid things that you can mention in a lifetime posted here on SM. If your goal is to bring up the McCann's neglect you made your point...

next item please!

Who are you to critique my work?   Who are you to say to anyone:  Next point to anyone.  I made a point for whatever reason I made it and my point was not to be put down by you.          jackb

I didn't know you were known for your work... where might I read it when I have time ????

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: September 07, 2007, 10:12:17 PM »

I just thought it was interresting, if true, to see the questions the McCann's were being asked.

I don't know what happened to Madeleine.  I have to say I will be shocked if it turns out the McCann's are involved in any way.  Having said that, I've been shocked many times in my life.

speaking of Shocks....

i got tazered the other day

on purpose..........

NEVER AGAIN  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: September 07, 2007, 10:13:07 PM »

Two things from Jack B:  One: Look into the child's eyes.  I do not see happiness.

No. Two:  Would you leave a 100 carat diamond exposed alone in a room on a bed?  I would not.   The child is more valuable.  I cannot get past the parents.  Never could.  Jack b.       

I do not know you. I will say this... people who go on vacations seem to think that nothing bad will happen to them and they do all kinds of stupid stuff. For some reason they are lulled into a false sense of security.

We have seen reports of all of the stupid things that you can mention in a lifetime posted here on SM. If your goal is to bring up the McCann's neglect you made your point...

next item please!

Who are you to critique my work?   Who are you to say to anyone:  Next point to anyone.  I made a point for whatever reason I made it and my point was not to be put down by you.          jackb

I didn't know you were known for your work... where might I read it when I have time ????

PLEASE - STOP IT NOW - BOTH OF YOU
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: September 07, 2007, 10:13:36 PM »

this case makes me think of a combined two movies, flight plan and man on fire...

I also think if the parents did this eventually one of the other kids would have said something??

i think the other kids are smaller ???

yes ??

- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 07, 2007, 10:16:38 PM »

speaking of Shocks....

on purpose..........

Your ribs must be healed....you have moved on I see?  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: September 07, 2007, 10:16:45 PM »

yes ??

Robots - I believe the twins are 2yrs old
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: September 07, 2007, 10:18:40 PM »

speaking of Shocks....

on purpose..........

Your ribs must be healed....you have moved on I see?  Laughing

my friend is a cop  Laughing

he encouraged me Laughing

he had to have it done to him
ribs are still a problem..but feeling better  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: September 07, 2007, 10:19:11 PM »

O/T FYI - interresting post regarding computer time on the VDS computer posted by FierlJepper at Scrux:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2103.msg277196#msg277196
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: September 07, 2007, 10:19:34 PM »

yes ??

Robots - I believe the twins are 2yrs old

thats what i thought....they could have been sleeping

thank you klass

- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: September 07, 2007, 10:20:50 PM »

yes ??

This is a quote but I am not sure it makes sense?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=480632&in_page_id=1770
They did not use a listening device to monitor their twins Sean and Amelie, two, and Madeleine, three.

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: September 07, 2007, 10:20:53 PM »

yes ??

I think the other kids were 2--kind of small to remember details.

I've been lurking on here for awhile--it's getting heated tonight. My take is the McCanns are so likeable and I want to believe them, but I think it's strange that they left their children in the first place, and there are certain details I'm just not sure about.

I've always wondered why the other two children were left, too.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: September 07, 2007, 10:23:36 PM »

yes ??

I've been lurking on here for awhile--it's getting heated tonight. My take is the McCanns are so likeable and I want to believe them, but I think it's strange that they left their children in the first place, and there are certain details I'm just not sure about.

yep,
it has been haunting me

WHY WHY WHY just the one kid

burglars that break in to stores...dont take one necklace or one diamond ring
or just 1  $100.00 bill

they take all they can

naw..................it stinks to me

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: September 07, 2007, 10:24:30 PM »

yes ??

let's all hope that a real investigation yields real results and this is not a witch hunt.

+++

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: September 07, 2007, 10:28:12 PM »

let's all hope that a real investigation yields real results and this is not a witch hunt.

I do hope that--the last thing anyone wants is for people who seem as nice as the McCanns to be falsely accused.

But, to me, some of it just doesn't add up.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: September 07, 2007, 10:31:03 PM »

Realistically, it is not as though the McCanns had dinner, went home and then didn't report their daughter missing until the next morning. I just don't think it likely they hid her
body and yet still called the police right away. I think if this had been the case, PLE would have focused on the parents from the start. JMO

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: September 07, 2007, 10:32:48 PM »

Realistically, it is not as though the McCanns had dinner, went home and then didn't report their daughter missing until the next morning. I just don't think it likely they hid her
body and yet still called the police right away. I think if this had been the case, PLE would have focused on the parents from the start. JMO

the child may have been taken by the parents BEFORE they went to dinner

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.