March 29, 2024, 06:02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #1  (Read 906204 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: September 27, 2007, 08:25:02 PM »

one of the tapas 9 is involved up to their eyelids in this

and the parents are idiots

Cool

Hi, Robots!

hi anna,

i m with ya, no clearing of anyone as of right now

be back in a few, picking up daughter from gym  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: September 27, 2007, 08:27:33 PM »

Since these were apartments, I assume all the friends had suites complete with refrigerators.  I wonder if those were searched since so many have said this was impossible to keep a body in such heat.

There is always a way, several of them.

Doesn't mean it happened, but it could have.  It is possible.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: September 27, 2007, 08:33:56 PM »

As for motive, I doubt it was intentional but who would want to go to a doctor that overdosed or did something lethal to their own child?  I know I wouldn't.  Tremendous reason to conceal even an accident.  Not to mention charges likely related to something of that nature even by accident, the equivalent of child endangerment in this country.

I just want justice for this child if she is in fact deceased even if those responsible are her own parents and it was accidental.  And equally so if she came to harm at the hands of a stranger.  But the behavior of the parents is not what I personally would expect, very odd to me.

Just my opinion as I am sure we all have one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: September 27, 2007, 08:41:51 PM »

I don't find the behavior strange.I think it was a stranger,the teddy bear wasn't taken.I think that is a key.
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: September 27, 2007, 09:50:14 PM »

39 is pretty up in years to be coping with three below the age of four suddenly.

Anna, could you explain what you mean by this?  I'm really curious how you think the parents' age figures in.  I'm not criticizing you - just puzzled.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: September 27, 2007, 09:50:24 PM »

Remember Elizabeth Smart ...her abductor knew the father, came in when the children and family slept and took their precious daughter.

BUT she came home.

never give up hope
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: September 27, 2007, 09:53:01 PM »

quote by Anna:39 is pretty up in years to be coping with three below the age of four suddenly.

Oh dear.  study study salut bom
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: September 27, 2007, 10:07:53 PM »

quote by Anna:39 is pretty up in years to be coping with three below the age of four suddenly.

Oh dear.  study study salut bom

Laughing

robot....oooops

i mean ribbit

- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: September 27, 2007, 10:08:19 PM »

39 is pretty up in years to be coping with three below the age of four suddenly.

Anna, could you explain what you mean by this?  I'm really curious how you think the parents' age figures in.  I'm not criticizing you - just puzzled.

Me too Anna. Not criticizing...just wondering what would cause you to suspect these parents?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: September 27, 2007, 10:13:46 PM »

So far we have -
buried in the church - vault.
buried in road way.
buried in country side.
thrown overboard from yacht.
cremated in Dutch bomb makers animal incineration business.
transported all over Europe in the boot of a hire car while the media is all over the McCanns.
friends have hidden the body.

Sorry, this is an utter joke and if the police had any clue what actually happened to Madeleine they would be keeping that to themselves as they build a case.

Amen Rob!!! It is getting so darned ridiculous!!! I just can't believe anyone is actually buying this??!! The PLE has absolutely NO credibility left!!! And I wish we could learn more about the poor mother who was beaten into giving a confession!!!! Where is her daughter too!!
Where has Grande been? Have I missed him posting? he is so good at digging up details...wonder if you could look into paedophile rings in that area? That imho...is where we should be focusing our attention!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: September 27, 2007, 10:16:43 PM »

if a child were to be found dead and an autopsy were to be performed and the
child was found to have been sedated....

career is over for probably both parents

more than likely an autopsy would be performed and the sedatives would be found

im not saying that i know the child was sedated im saying "IF"

so, what does a parent do in this case...

cover it up so as to be able to keep the other 2 children and a career

or what if it was also a situation where the mother or father just snapped and whacked the kid...but didnt mean obviously to kill her...

what do you do then...?? take chance and have the other children taken away ?

the LAST people to see the girl were the parents

why have a SPIN MACHINE.......like the parents seem to have going on now

something seems hinky

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: September 27, 2007, 10:18:38 PM »

there are similarities to the Natalee case and yet they are very much different

what is up with the guy writing on a blog all the time

why isnt he out searching for his daughter ??

for goodness sakes Mad

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: September 27, 2007, 10:20:04 PM »

a big part of the problem is the INFORMATION that is being leaked

we dont know who is leaking what and then we dotn know what is accurate

double wammy

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: September 27, 2007, 10:21:20 PM »

option 1 --------look for daughter

option 2-------- post on my blog

ummmmmmmmm... im going with option 1

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: September 27, 2007, 10:26:31 PM »

i still dont know what the heck these parents were thinking

i cant get my head around it

which then leads me to think that if they were willing to do something so careless
and frankly dangerous and idiotic

what else are they capable of

i wouldnet leave a pet bunny alone in a hotel room for goodness sakes

but, thats just me  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: September 27, 2007, 10:27:05 PM »

While many women are postponing childbearing in favor of a career, I believe the median age for childbirth still remains much lower than 36 years of age.  I think it is about 27 or ten years younger than this mother. 

Many women do have children at that age and even later but I don't think that is the norm for first births.  I think it would be a very life altering event and those can be stressful even if they are viewed as positive by those involved.

The alleged accounts in the diary and writings of Kate McCann may be total fabrications but it has appeared in the press that she wrote that her children were often hysterical and Madeleine was hyperactive and I am wondering if this could have lead to the administering of some sort of calming agent on her part. 

It is just my personal opinion that three small children would be much harder for a person 36 to adjust to than a person who had not spent so many years in a more settled lifestyle.
I know it would have been so for myself and now I am sure I will be treated to a report of every person known to have had a first birth at that age or later but I still think it would be a harder adjustment for an older person than a younger one.

So shoot me! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: September 27, 2007, 10:28:23 PM »

Did the McCanns still have the 2 younger children with them at the time of this suspicious car ride? Does anyone know the time frame details?

BB- I do not know. This seems to have been a trip to spread the word about Madeleine being missing. I think the twins were being watched by someone else.

I'm not at all sure.

The reason I ask is because I am trying to think of a way to explain how the DNA might have gotten into the wheel well. Wouldn't Madeleine she have some shared DNA markers shred also with her siblings even if they are concieved by invitro? If that is the case, and the McCanns were traveling with the younger children in the car it is possible to have left gotten their DNA in the trunk? 

BB...there has been so much said about the dna..it is hard to discern any truths. First it was blood, then hair, then "fluids". Then it was a perfect match...next 88%...next not a match. I do remember hearing that the man who developed the test they used to test the dna source said he would testify on behalf of the McCanns that if the test was not found to be in the high 90 percentile range, it was not reliable and that it could simply have been dna from the twins. Then didn't I read it was the twins "nappies"? Are those diapers? In reality, I don't there there has been one ounce of reliable evidence that has been "leaked". It is just all smoke and mirrors to cover up the PLE's incompetent investigation.
You know, we are always so meticulous about discerning the truths and asking for links to the facts we quote. There just are not many places to go for "facts" in this case. That is why I am having a hard time understanding why some are so convinced the McCanns are involved. The timeframe is not there for me...nor the opportunity for the "disposal", digging up, and re disposal. We can clearly see the opportunity that j2k had for the cover up...but I just don't see it here!! These people were constantly under the media's watchful eye!! Some of these theories are absolutely ridiculous!! They were not at all familiar with the area. And in my mind, these are two loving, caring parents who are absolutely devastated at losing their daughter and doing everything in their power to find her!!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: September 27, 2007, 10:29:06 PM »

i would like to know what time the tapas -9 got home from the drinking fest
the previous nights....know what i mean

did they get home at 1 AM on the other occasions

i need to know this information

i smell something rotten and it aint the fruit that she left in the trunk  Cool

i give dogs a little more credit than that

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: September 27, 2007, 10:37:11 PM »

i would like to know what time the tapas -9 got home from the drinking fest
the previous nights....know what i mean

did they get home at 1 AM on the other occasions

i need to know this information

i smell something rotten and it aint the fruit that she left in the trunk  Cool

i give dogs a little more credit than that

I don't know about the night before but I do recall reading on one of the links posted here that they got up at 9-9:15 the next morning as we did discuss how long that meant these kids slept with no food, etc.  About twice what mine would have done at that age, I think.  7:30pm until 9:00 am.

13-14 hours sleeping?  Yes, that would make for some very soggy diapers for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: September 27, 2007, 10:38:25 PM »

While many women are postponing childbearing in favor of a career, I believe the median age for childbirth still remains much lower than 36 years of age.  I think it is about 27 or ten years younger than this mother. 

Many women do have children at that age and even later but I don't think that is the norm for first births.  I think it would be a very life altering event and those can be stressful even if they are viewed as positive by those involved.

The alleged accounts in the diary and writings of Kate McCann may be total fabrications but it has appeared in the press that she wrote that her children were often hysterical and Madeleine was hyperactive and I am wondering if this could have lead to the administering of some sort of calming agent on her part. 

It is just my personal opinion that three small children would be much harder for a person 36 to adjust to than a person who had not spent so many years in a more settled lifestyle.
I know it would have been so for myself and now I am sure I will be treated to a report of every person known to have had a first birth at that age or later but I still think it would be a harder adjustment for an older person than a younger one.

So shoot me! 

No shooting!! I am not good with guns!! lol And you are correct, I have many friends who had 3 kids at a later age..I am one of those late bloomers, although I only have one..lol
For me and my friends..it was actually easier..we had all of our running around done, were older and wiser..I would hope...lol...and I actually think emotionally and mentally it is easier for me now...than if I was younger...although physically..it is definitely harder.
That said, I read the interview where Kate talked about the "hysterics". I believe the story came from her discussing that Maddie had colic for 18 months and Kate had to carry her constantly and it was because of the colic that she and Maddie developed a very close relationship. She  also simply stated that Maddie had the usual adjustments when the twins came along, it seemed to be the normal stage the oldest child goes through when younger siblings come along and they are not the center of attention anymore, but she said Maddie adjusted well. The just of the interview was that they had a very normal life and a close relationship.
I think the delay in having children was do to problems with fertility, rather than choosing to begin so late in life. And These parents just seem to be very well adjusted, intelligent, loving people with a very strong faith to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.