April 26, 2024, 10:24:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Debt Ceiling - Follow The Money...  (Read 2071 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 12, 2011, 06:16:18 PM »

I've been following the debt ceiling news.  Today Obama said he couldn't guarantee that senior and the military would get paid.  Huh? 

Who is first in line?  Foreign banks?  The same banks that get money from the Fed for almost nothing?  Unions?  Help me out here...WHERE IS THE MONEY GOING?

Perhaps they should let the nation hit the debt limit to find out where all the money is going?  Who's palms get the grease?

Maybe it's time to follow the money?  Why isn't the nation's checkbook online?  The Fed's check book on line?

Are they SPENDING MONEY IN ADVANCE?  More than any budget?  Maybe we don't have a budget because they are spending so excessively that nobody could keep up?  The bills are years behind?  The Obama admin is turning the nation's debt into something like Illinois has?

Illinois is YEARS behind in their payment.  Is the nation YEARS behind in their payments too?  Maybe there is no budget so no one can be held accountable for overspending?  Maybe that's the idea of not passing the budget?

Why don't they just let the debt ceiling come and pass, and find out where the money is really going?  If we had to pass the Obamacare bill to find out what's in it, maybe Congress should pass on the debt ceiling to find out where the money is really going?  How much is really being spent?  Open the books at the Fed and the Treasury?

Senior and military - $20 - $30 billion per month...revenue $200-300 billion per month = about 10%...and OBAMA would pay some someone else?  Help me understand?

Follow the money? 

Why didn't Obama and Tim plan for no extensions YEARS ago?

Where is the money going???

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 01:32:30 PM »

Why does any government need $2 trillion for another 18 months?  Really?

$2 trillion for fraud, waste, abuse?  $2 trillion for special interests, racism, and foreign banks?

No matter how responsible individual states may be, they are being held hostage by Washington.  No matter how responsible individual states are, they are being held hostage by the irresponsible, those that refuse to take responsibility for their own prosperity.

The country is broke.  Cut up the credit care before the bank does.

Where does the money go exactly?  Foreign banks?  Foreign enemies?

Who are the individuals that make all the money on the fiscal irresponsibility in Washington?

Where is Obama's budget?  Where exactly does Obama want to spend this money?

Where has he been spending for over two years?  Any one have any ideas?

How can they keep raising the debt limit when nobody seems to know where the money is going?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »

Charlie keeps inviting the religious to weigh in.  "What would Jesus do?" he asks.  The only thing that keeps coming to  mind is "a thief in the night". 

How does the Bible reference thieves that come in the night?

Exodus 22 (NIV)
Protection of Property
 1 “Whoever steals an ox or a sheep and slaughters it or sells it must pay back five head of cattle for the ox and four sheep for the sheep.

2 “If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed; 3 but if it happens after sunrise, the defender is guilty of bloodshed.

“Anyone who steals must certainly make restitution, but if they have nothing, they must be sold to pay for their theft.

Who's going to pay back America for the fraud, waste, abuse, and programs that don't work?  The 'shovel ready' jobs that don't really exist? 

Job 24:13-15 (NIV)

13 “There are those who rebel against the light,
   who do not know its ways
   or stay in its paths.
14 When daylight is gone, the murderer rises up,
   kills the poor and needy,
   and in the night steals forth like a thief.
15 The eye of the adulterer watches for dusk;
   he thinks, ‘No eye will see me,’
   and he keeps his face concealed.

Why was Obamacare done behind closed doors?   Why is all the debt ceiling wheeling and dealing done in the dark?  Why aren't they doing these discussions in Congress?  The House?

Matthew 24:42-44 (NIV)

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Where is all our money going?  Fraud, waste, and abuse?  Can't afford to pay Social Security or the military, but there always seems to be money for global and foreign banks, foreign investors, unions, special interests, politicians, racist programs...

Why aren't Washington politicians taking good care of the peoples treasury?  Guarding the money?  The printing press?  The soundness of the dollar?  Our future as a nation?  Our borders?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.