April 23, 2024, 09:54:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 140269 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2007, 10:34:03 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Howdy everyone - nobody doin' the "duck walk" today - bummer.
OT ? - since we're not into anything really hard and heavy tonite.
Many months ago a couple of monkeys seemed very knowledgeable in geneology connections.  Way over my head but here's my question:
What is the relationship between a brother and sister's grandchilds?  Are they some sort of cousins?
TIA

Third cousins.

For sure Tylergal? What would secnd cousins be?

My first cousin is my mother's sister's daughter and her daughter is my second cousin but my daughter and her daughter are third cousins.  Now....any farther off than that, and we can get married if we were of the same-sexual persuasion in Massachusetts.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2007, 10:35:09 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anyone else happen to notice the bodies of the females on Dancing With The Stars, or is it just me?   Cool

They got Legggs and they know how to use them Wink  Cool

Dancin' must be goooooood for the body!  

All kidding aside, those women do have beautiful bodies and each one of them make me want to oogie boogie woogie all night long!   Laughing

do you dance to oogum boogum too Easy?  Laughing remember that one? oogum boogum, boogum my baby ........

I continue to stand with the girl.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2007, 10:35:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Red"
Here is a programming note for Dana's show on Saturday ...

Guests so far:

Dave Holloway
Tim Miller
Lt Gov TX, David Dewhurst

WOW - Lt Gov  Shocked

Trying also for Singer/Writer Kevin Black but have not gotten in touch with his manager. He is most likely a go.

The mom of Tekey Buggs is also a possibility. http://missingexploited.com/category/teketria-buggs/

Members of TES as well that have been on the numerous searches that you have all discussed will join SM radio.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2007, 10:36:37 PM »

Guests so far:

Dave Holloway
Tim Miller

Fantastic.  I usually tie my Tuesday nights up and tonight I had nothing and I can't listen to Dana because he is not on and I can't watch Mitt because the fricking TV won't work in here and my DH has him on his room but the stupid dog is in there with him, and I just cannot tolerate all that dog and cat fight when the cats go in there with me.  I just want to live in a roach motel with my cat and an old CRT TV with a screen that works.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2007, 10:37:59 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys.  I have been having major computer problems all day...still not totally resolved...would someone please catch me up on the latest.  I would be ever so thankful.

Do you have an LG computer monitor?   Laughing   I have a Dell.  How do you get these flat screens adjusted on contrast and brightness?  Nothing I do works.  I hate all this fancy schmancy stuff that does not work right.  Give me an old timey one anyday.  You can't even open the shutters and be able to see the stupid thing. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing tyler you are a hoot  Laughing

Rick bought one of those big plasma ones and I think it took him about four days to set it up and get it working, now I'm afraid to touch it or move it  Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2007, 10:38:11 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Evening monkeys.  I have been having major computer problems all day...still not totally resolved...would someone please catch me up on the latest.  I would be ever so thankful.

Howdy lalas.. Are you using IE? Cause I have had some troubles??

I think my browser has been hijacked.  Not sure what that means...I went to trend micro's site and now it won't let me install it because I have spy something or other on my computer.  When I go to uninstall it it tells me that I need an advisor password...WTH is that?  Guess I need another fix for it, but don't know which one to choose. I am so computer illiterate it's not even funny.  Rolling Eyes

Lala's
If you're stuck and there's no way out try this -- go to "start" - "programs' - Accessories - System Tools - System Restore.
Pick the latest date that everything worked properly and reboot.  
Then run some cleanup programs.  I've used AdWare that Robots mentioned for years.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT USE ADWARE --- THAT IS A SPY PROGRAM.  IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AD-AWARE, OK, BUT NOT ADWARE --- HEAVENS, NO AND I DON'T EVEN THINK YOU CAN GET AD-AWARE WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT ANYMORE, OR AT LEAST THE GOOD VERSION.  IF YOU HAVE SPYPOT, SPYWARE, ZONEALARM AND AD-AWARE, TREND, AND DON'T GO TO ANY GIRLY SHOWS, YOU SHOULD BE FINE WITH FIREFOX.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2007, 10:39:09 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Not sure if you saw this post by someone at T4N:
toots

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumors ta bisando the friends di anita van der sloot are being questioned den e afer nathalie holloway. It is ansia esei anita moved things from her home in brought na su amigunan homes for safe keeping.. Her amigunan do include otro teachers an include bon dia editor julia renfro. Searches at scheduled for di homes di amigunan di anita.

I wish someone at T4N would respond to this post...to flesh it out a bit.

And what is it? Half english / half Pap? Looks like a babblefish result.

Me too.  I agree, it almost looks like something typed in English and then run through the translator.

It look slike to me that it says the home of the big iguana, Anita.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2007, 10:39:20 PM »

Guests so far:

Dave Holloway
Tim Miller

WOW - Lt Gov  Shocked

Trying also for Singer/Writer Kevin Black but have not gotten in touch with his manager. He is most likely a go.

The mom of Tekey Buggs is also a possibility. http://missingexploited.com/category/teketria-buggs/

Members of TES as well that have been on the numerous searches that you have all discussed will join SM radio.
Sounds good Red, I put in on my calender
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2007, 10:39:39 PM »

thank you for the update Red, Tyler seems to have a crisis with her new TV  Wink

tyler I'll send you a link to a site where you can watch dancing with the stars on your flat screen monitor  Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2007, 10:40:32 PM »

I think my browser has been hijacked.  Not sure what that means...I went to trend micro's site and now it won't let me install it because I have spy something or other on my computer.  When I go to uninstall it it tells me that I need an advisor password...WTH is that?  Guess I need another fix for it, but don't know which one to choose. I am so computer illiterate it's not even funny.  Rolling Eyes

Lala's
If you're stuck and there's no way out try this -- go to "start" - "programs' - Accessories - System Tools - System Restore.
Pick the latest date that everything worked properly and reboot.  
Then run some cleanup programs.  I've used AdWare that Robots mentioned for years.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT USE ADWARE --- THAT IS A SPY PROGRAM.  IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AD-AWARE, OK, BUT NOT ADWARE --- HEAVENS, NO AND I DON'T EVEN THINK YOU CAN GET AD-AWARE WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT ANYMORE, OR AT LEAST THE GOOD VERSION.  IF YOU HAVE SPYPOT, SPYWARE, ZONEALARM AND AD-AWARE, TREND, AND DON'T GO TO ANY GIRLY SHOWS, YOU SHOULD BE FINE WITH FIREFOX.

AD-AWARE works great  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2007, 10:40:59 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Do you have an LG computer monitor?   Laughing   I have a Dell.  How do you get these flat screens adjusted on contrast and brightness?  Nothing I do works.  I hate all this fancy schmancy stuff that does not work right.  Give me an old timey one anyday.  You can't even open the shutters and be able to see the stupid thing. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing tyler you are a hoot  Laughing

Rick bought one of those big plasma ones and I think it took him about four days to set it up and get it working, now I'm afraid to touch it or move it  Laughing

This stupid TV just goes off for no reason --- just goes off and will not find a signal.   Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2007, 10:43:30 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Not sure if you saw this post by someone at T4N:
toots

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumors ta bisando the friends di anita van der sloot are being questioned den e afer nathalie holloway. It is ansia esei anita moved things from her home in brought na su amigunan homes for safe keeping.. Her amigunan do include otro teachers an include bon dia editor julia renfro. Searches at scheduled for di homes di amigunan di anita.

I wish someone at T4N would respond to this post...to flesh it out a bit.

And what is it? Half english / half Pap? Looks like a babblefish result.

Me too.  I agree, it almost looks like something typed in English and then run through the translator.

It look slike to me that it says the home of the big iguana, Anita.

Laughing  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2007, 10:44:56 PM »

Oh Tylergirl, I am so sorry about your TV challenge Mad

By the way, my TV did explode once, sparks went over to the sofa, the plastic melted in the TV, foam et al and the pets died with the toxins (I would have too,if home) even before the smoke alarm went off. They were in the back bedroom too. Vinyl (sp?) and plastics are bad!

I always unplug my TV now before I go out now.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2007, 10:48:09 PM »

Ok, I'm still waiting for an answer to Robots.....  When/where did somebody hear they were investigating Anita???

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2007, 10:48:58 PM »

IBE that's just awful that happened to you!!!!!!!

Tyler, tell them to take it back and buy a Pioneer, they do have better signal range or CNET says so Confused

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2007, 10:49:04 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ok, I'm still waiting for an answer to Robots.....  When/where did somebody hear they were investigating Anita???

Someone made a post on another site.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2007, 10:49:13 PM »

Lalas I have Trends and also spysweeper.. both good prgrams? They installed it all when I bought my PC? One should not interfere with the other? Mine dont at least? Of course I am puter dumb.  Wink  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2007, 10:49:35 PM »

Here's my story and I'm sticking to it....

I spent 90 minutes today with the DSL guy on the phone.  I thought it was my DSL at first.  I couldn't connect to any website.  It wouldn't pull up anything.  We fiddled and faddled until he gave up on me.  I could not access any sites, then finally my daughter came in and she tried to access the University's website.  Well, it worked, then she went to Google from there for me.  I have AVG but it told me I had a browser problem and I needed to reinstall it.  I spent another hour on that.  I couldn't get it to uninstall for me to reinstall.  Then I still couldn't get to IE or Firefox.  I have Firefox as my default browser.  So when I finally went to work, about 2 hours late, one of the guys there that does lots of computer stuff said it sounded as if my browser was hijacked. I did a system restore.  It took me 2 tries to get it to work.  He told me to try Micro Trend.  He even said I might need to down load the program from a flash drive and try it since I couldn't browse from my PC.  I did that and things began to get better.  Now it tells me I can't completely install Micro because I have spysweeper.  I went to remove it and it calls for some stupid advisor password.  Don't have a clue.  I then managed to get AVG reinstalled and ran it.  Didn't find anything, but I finally got my browser working again.  I am worried now that I can't keep it like this, because I have now uninstalled everything I had on it.  I guess I need to try that Ad Aware or whatever it is now.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2007, 10:50:01 PM »

AFAIK, you have to be approved to post at T4N so they must know who *toots* is.

Maybe it is a post from an Aruban message board of some kind.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2007, 10:50:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Someone made a post on another site.

Oh, ok, thanks SAN!   I was surprised too!  We can only hope, right?  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.