April 26, 2024, 08:25:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 140333 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: May 15, 2007, 11:59:45 PM »

Here's what I messed up on:

Yes, Anna, now is the time to state emailing the Media to remind them of the 2 yrs. anniv.; remind them of the facts in case, the potential cover up et al and ask them just what are they going to do about an American girl who is probably killed and nothing has been done??

This aniv. date is a good time to rally the wagons again for Justice and to step up the pressure of the informal boycott. Include our State Dept. too.

If I were the one missing, I would have liked to have more action from the US govt.

Monkeys' 911 call: Robots are in there???

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: May 16, 2007, 12:00:22 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
"we did all we could, there is just nothing to find, these people may be guilty but there is no evidence to support it under Dutch law...sorry but case closed."

Lala's,

The next question to be raised would be: WHY is there not enough evidence?  
Why did ALE wait ten days to arrest J2K? Why weren't forensics immediately taken, etc.  
Media attention will be drawn to ALE's blatant mistakes/corruption/ coverup.

I don't think Aruba can get off the hook that easily. Just because they botched the case doesn't mean they get to deny Natalee justice.

Yes and we have their email address and even a thread of things to send to Peter deVries to investigate should they try to pull such a stunt.

It will be our job to make the world know what they have done and try to get Interpol or the FBI to investigate or our Department of State to consider it as a civil rights violation since young Joran has stated they have done this twenty times before, targeting young American tourists.  If that is not a civil rights violation, I don't know what is because Natalee was targeted for being a young American tourists, not personally.

Yes, Anna, now is the time to state emailing the Media to remind them of the 2 yrs. anniv.; remind them of the facts in case, the potential cover up et al and ask them just what are they going to do about an American girl who is probably killed and nothing has been done??

This aniv. date is a good time to rally the wagons again for Justice and to step up the pressure of the informal boycott. Include our State Dept. too.

If I were the one missing, I would have like to have more action from the US govt.

YES, we do need to rally the wagons!  SOMETHING HAS to be done.  Now is a good time to get it started, with the Dutch there.   But we need to think outside the box (yes, i know a hated cliche), but what can we do different?

throw the box away !! Twisted Evil  

i like cages  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: May 16, 2007, 12:00:22 AM »

Easy mentioned hated cliches, and I don't think anyone has brought up this one yet:  "I'm inclined to believe him..."   UGH!  I hate, hate, hate that one.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2007, 12:00:39 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
You were right about the name Klaas:

Anita Hugen van der Sloot - art/drama teacher at ISA. Mother of suspect Joran VDS.
“Hang him, that’s it.” “Then we’re done. But this will not give Natalee back”. - uttered by Anita Van der Sloot in an interview with CBS, The Early Show.
That line she uttered, sounds like she knows something.... But this will not give Natalee back .....how does she know that?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2007, 12:01:18 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Easy mentioned hated cliches, and I don't think anyone has brought up this one yet:  "I'm inclined to believe him..."   UGH!  I hate, hate, hate that one.

when i hear that. blood shoots out of my eyes

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: May 16, 2007, 12:02:16 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "AZLady"

when i hear that. blood shoots out of my eyes

I think fire shoots out of my eyes when I hear that, Robots.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #246 on: May 16, 2007, 12:02:56 AM »

We need some new resources to help us.  An individual from FBI,  an Aruban insider (Jossy, maybe.  Or somebody different),  somebody in our government with some pull.   Heck, they ain't getting anything else done right now (oops, sorry).  An international attorney, ok, I'm just running things through my head.  You all are smarter than I,  so what can we do differently to help get things done???  Something innovative......

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2007, 12:03:10 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Bleachedblack   - where did that Shango post from July originate from do you know?

Are you reading my mind again?   Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2007, 12:04:25 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Anita Hugen van der Sloot - art/drama teacher at ISA. Mother of suspect Joran VDS.
“Hang him, that’s it.” “Then we’re done. But this will not give Natalee back”. - uttered by Anita Van der Sloot in an interview with CBS, The Early Show.
That line she uttered, sounds like she knows something.... But this will not give Natalee back .....how does she know that?

Hey, I was off by just one letter!

Yes, indeed, how does she know that nothing will give Natalee back?  Same way Joran knew he could tell all those lies about her calling him her Lucky Charm when that never happened.  He knew Natalee was not going to appear and contradict his lies about winning money back for her.  He won money back for no one and in fact lost his own.  Same way Paulus knew no body/no case.

The Sloots all made statements that clearly state they have knowledge that Natalee was not going to be given back.

How did they all know this for such a fact certain?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: May 16, 2007, 12:04:34 AM »

I hope Anita didn't wear that see through brown blouse to school!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #250 on: May 16, 2007, 12:04:45 AM »

Ok then.  Think outside the CAGE! Smile

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: May 16, 2007, 12:05:42 AM »

Lala's, one other idea would be to call the manufacturer or distributor of your computer--like Dell, or Gateway, or whoever put it together--and tell them you need to reinstall your OS and ask them for a backup CD if you don't have one.  You are entitled to a backup of the software as you purchased this software when you bought the machine.  This burns me when the computer distributors don't give the buyer a backup CD of the software on the computer when a large chunk of the money you spent on the computer was to purchase the software.  Anyway, you have a right to the software, so you might call the distributor.

BRING NATALEE HOME
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2007, 12:08:26 AM »

Well, the Media should be informed that Joran's status as a suspect has been extended past the two years. That's new news.

The Dutch are there and it's put up or shut up time.
They tourism is low.

Then ref. to the PV's and facts we know.

An American is missing and we know nothing! really where she is.

All his lies and the K2's too.

My headache is here; I can't think too may levels into this now.

The murder rate is higher. Have any been connected to the NH case?

Well, the bottom line is information about the cover up, elitism, cronyism.

Is it a dog and pony show... that's a great teaser for TV??
Will the case be closed?
Is Joran's extension so that the family can't have the files yet (when case is close they can have the files, right??) or is the extension based on an effort to bring this case to court??

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2007, 12:08:57 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Elaine"

Hey, I was off by just one letter!

Yes, indeed, how does she know that nothing will give Natalee back?  Same way Joran knew he could tell all those lies about her calling him her Lucky Charm when that never happened.  He knew Natalee was not going to appear and contradict his lies about winning money back for her.  He won money back for no one and in fact lost his own.  Same way Paulus knew no body/no case.

The Sloots all made statements that clearly state they have knowledge that Natalee was not going to be given back.

How did they all know this for such a fact certain?

Indeed. It is not hard to see through these people.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 16, 2007, 12:10:09 AM »

I hope Anita didn't wear that see through brown blouse to school!

and how many women do you know that sit like that?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2007, 12:10:44 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Bleachedblack   - where did that Shango post from July originate from do you know?

As I recall we have had this conversation before. It originated here at Scared Monkeys. From what you told me, I believe you felt it was a fake and deleted it. I had come across it later because I asked about it, having remembered a specific verse, because that was my favorite :

What Mary thought
was MagicTransport
was nothing but
Tragic Mansport

......anyway the other poster, recalled the July 27th verses i referenced and had saved them.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: May 16, 2007, 12:11:00 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ok then.  Think outside the CAGE! Smile

I think by discussing the details of this case we are helping to find answers.  Little by little, we have chewed over the details, coming to some very astute observations, in my opinion.  We forget sometimes that many people read our comments here and take what we say to repeat in other places--sometimes even the media!   Laughing   We need to keep talking.  When Monkeys like Dihannah urge us to think out of the CAGE, it's a good thing.  By stretching our minds, we can help others to see this case more clearly.  These observations might not be very out-of-the-cage, but I agree with you, Dihannah.  We need to keep keepin' on! Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: May 16, 2007, 12:11:05 AM »

So are you saying that passage fits in just after this one?

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:41 pm
One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:44 pm
Babalu opened a window looking into babylon on his 12:31 A.M. Post
DirtyHand is alive
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:46 pm
Shango said the key to the Hague did not exist
that door to eden remains closed
until the house with the path
But not of gold
is entered
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:48 pm
Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:51 pm
DirtyHand walks with the Babylons, the Arawaks and is consort to the fallen elder
The gods are talking

This is the entire Shango passage posted on that date;

++++++++

Shango Says: July 27, 2005 9:54 pm

I see from afar with the eyes of god.

Shango has always said
the DirtyHand hid the SlanderFoot.

The hand has long fingers
which still caress the tender lamb
tucked away at manger
awaiting his fate.

Cowboys, don't step on the Herrings!
The SlanderFoot is whispering
with the Gods of Babylon.

Has not the DirtyHand walked in many circles?
Amongst the lions.....
And even now he summons help
from the Gods of Babylon.

Pleading for keys
to remain hidden
so that doors
may remain closed.

For how many can see
the strings of marionettes
as they are subtley
pulled by the gods?

The Arawaks whisper fervently...
Heads will roll
the fires which were dim
have brightened

the sleights of DirtyHand
have not sleightened....

but are still
at the root of this evil tree
and all of the "Plants"

If the DirtyHand
can't be washed
the SlanderFoot
must be amputated

For how can a lamb walk
without a foot?

Because I have revealed
many truths
Lions undiscovered
still pace nervously
in dark places

waiting to pounce.

And the consorts of Babylon
maintain contact with corrupt emissaries...

Research has shown scarcity or non-existence of Orisha Dopplegangers
Have faith in what has been attributed to me
The Ether remains my realm thanks to Obatala!

I have done my best
to illuminate the path
so do not beseige me
for vestiges of humanity

Nothing is seen with the eyes of god
if the cowries are not thrown

What Mary thought
was MagicTransport
was nothing but
Tragic Mansport

I see from afar with the eyes of God

I must feed the messengers
for I am Ojuobah
and thence Shango!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: May 16, 2007, 12:12:27 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

As I recall we have had this conversation before. It originated here at Scared Monkeys. From what you told me, I believe you felt it was a fake and deleted it. I had come across it later because I asked about it, having remembered a specific verse, because that was my favorite :

What Mary thought
was MagicTransport
was nothing but
Tragic Mansport

......anyway the other poster, recalled the July 27th verses i referenced and had saved them.

I always thought that was a very odd Shango post.  It just doesn't sound like Shango at all.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: May 16, 2007, 12:15:14 AM »

Ibe, if they extended his suspect status, just to keep Natalee's family from getting the case files...that would be awful! In this case it could be a possibility though, unfortunately. I am hoping, that is not why they have done so!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.