April 25, 2024, 04:19:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 140298 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: May 16, 2007, 12:51:19 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I have a hard time believing that Charles Croes wrote the Shango posts.  The man is too poetic and full of himself to write in the third person with such direct and yet subtle phrasing.  Croes thinks he's a word master, but he can't help but inject himself into everything he writes.  The early Shango posts, written before June 28, sound more like desperately veiled messages.  Croes doesn't want to communicate anything but his own glory, so I don't think he wrote the early Shango posts.  There is a definite demarcation beginning at June 28.  I think Shango stopped writing after June 28 and the later posts are dopplegangers.

There is a difference between dopplegangers and impostors.  Oh, you already know that, but just in case there is someone out there that doesn't...

Quite right to point that out.  I used the term doppleganger loosely, recalling Shango's reference to one.

BRING NATALEE HOME
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: May 16, 2007, 12:53:12 AM »

Quickly and briefly jumping in....

Could the following have been referencing bondia here at sm?:

Non-Virgin Mary and her flock Rolled for many days, finding comfort in the Monkey Den.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: May 16, 2007, 12:53:35 AM »

Lala's, do you have the posts that use the word "doppelganger"?  Could you post them here?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: May 16, 2007, 12:53:40 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
And the consorts of Babylon
maintain contact with corrupt emissaries...

Consort can be a partner, an associate
Emissaries can be agents, messengers, go-betweens.

OK - read it like this :

Anita, consort of Paulus and Mrs vD Straaten, consort of Van Der Straaten
maintains contact with corrupt Julia and her minions to mislead the investigation

It would have been nice to concentrate on the content.  Sorry, last time I post that  particular verse....every time I do I only end up explaining where it came from . I do not want to claim or disclaim every writing that was supposedly written by Shango. Same posters seem unhappy with it don't worry done with shango.

Not at all...I am glad you brought it up. I think the poster was an avid reader of Shango or maybe even an associate of his.  Clearly, this person knew enough to try to imitate him.  Whether or not he is the real Shango does not matter as much as the fact that there were many that knew there was a massive cover up already taking place and wanted, in some manner, to get the word out there.  

As you know, I still have my doubts as to the identity of Shango anyway.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: May 16, 2007, 12:55:02 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Non-Virgin Mary and her flock Rolled for many days, finding comfort in the Monkey Den.

Yes, I think you might be right.  This makes the post even less like the original Shango.

BRING NATALEE HOME
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: May 16, 2007, 12:55:35 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I think this may have been on Ian's Blog...whoever that is.

Shango Said:
8-24-05 11:22 am

The Lamb shall leave the pen in a fortnight

Shiva was seen at the Lion’s Den. He tried to camoflauge into the herd.

DirtyHand had still holds the Key, but has fled the Arawak Island.

The Cowboys are riding in circles but cannot find the truth. They are blinded by the lights
of the messengers.

Enjoying a Baccanalia Dance in the Ampitheatre for the Lion’s pleasure to be chosen later.

The False Messenger deceives the anguished Cowgirl with Osteo scraps.

Shango Said:
8-24-05 2:50 pm

Head CowGirl’s mind is poisoned by the Sumarian Messenger.

Dirty Hand is safe behind the Babylonian Fortress.

The Lamb does not bleat nor does he fear the Cowboys.

Mary is not on Arawak Nation

The Elder is confident of vindication and the slaying of a Lion.

2 Shivas can not tell about Eden, if they have no knowledge of it.

The Messengers spin webs.

These are not typical Shango, either.  This part sticks out like a sore thumb:
Enjoying a Baccanalia Dance in the Ampitheatre for the Lion’s pleasure to be chosen later.

First of all, Shango did not make references to ancient Roman mythology as in "Baccanalia."  His references were of the Caribbean and South American religions.  The reference to "Monkey Den" is laughable and a dead giveaway of a "doppleganger" who doesn't have the background of the original Shango.  The "anguished Cowgirl with Osteo scraps" is also a pathetic attempt that fails miserably as it is just too obvious a reference using a latin term "oseo."

In the second post, the phrase "Head CowGirl’s mind is poisoned by the Sumarian Messenger" is not Shango-esque.  Shango never called KJ the "Head CowGirl" --a reference to her own comment about going in like cowboys.  Additionally, this poster spelled Sumarian incorrectly.  Shango knows it is spelled Sumerian.  These are both imposter posts.

There was a guy who posted at RWV who was discovered by someone whose name I cannot recall now to have been writing these.  He was employed by corporate C&Cs and was very anti-Natalee, et al, and was just doing this for his own fun and games.  I cannot remember who he called himself, something like unshavenhead or wooly beard. I think he was a plain old dickhead.  Anna might remember who I am talking about.

I vaguely remember that too! I recall exposing the poster and discussing that -- but the Corporate C&C angle escapes me.  Question

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: May 16, 2007, 12:57:00 AM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:48 pm
Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12

Didn't Babalu on his post a the time of 12:30 am or pm? way the dirty hand was the police chief??

Remember tho, there are "dirty hands" IMO

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: May 16, 2007, 12:57:21 AM »

Lala's, do you have the posts that use the word "doppelganger"?  Could you post them here?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 6:30 pm
Shango is not a Simian Doppleganger and has his own messengers

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:26 pm
Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his
12:30 AM posting
Simian your Doppleganger is with us

This is just two of them.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: May 16, 2007, 12:58:37 AM »

In light of all we have learned in the past few weeks I have been leaning towards the concept that "Mary who was not a virgin" could indeed refer to Bondia etc.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: May 16, 2007, 12:58:59 AM »

Typo headache.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: May 16, 2007, 12:59:16 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Shango Said:

The Cowboys are riding in circles but cannot find the truth. They are blinded by the lights
of the messengers.

Shango Said:

First of all, Shango did not make references to ancient Roman mythology as in "Baccanalia."  His references were of the Caribbean and South American religions.  The reference to "Monkey Den" is laughable and a dead giveaway of a "doppleganger" who doesn't have the background of the original Shango.  The "anguished Cowgirl with Osteo scraps" is also a pathetic attempt that fails miserably as it is just too obvious a reference using a latin term "oseo."

In the second post, the phrase "Head CowGirl’s mind is poisoned by the Sumarian Messenger" is not Shango-esque.  Shango never called KJ the "Head CowGirl" --a reference to her own comment about going in like cowboys.  Additionally, this poster spelled Sumarian incorrectly.  Shango knows it is spelled Sumerian.  These are both imposter posts.

There was a guy who posted at RWV who was discovered by someone whose name I cannot recall now to have been writing these.  He was employed by corporate C&Cs and was very anti-Natalee, et al, and was just doing this for his own fun and games.  I cannot remember who he called himself, something like unshavenhead or wooly beard. I think he was a plain old dickhead.  Anna might remember who I am talking about.

I vaguely remember that too! I recall exposing the poster and discussing that -- but the Corporate C&C angle escapes me.  Question

Yes, now I remember.  Chinbeard!  And I think he gave himself a numeral.

And all the terms are from Marvel Comics.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: May 16, 2007, 01:00:35 AM »

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:24 am
This Simian is not the Simian. It is a Doppleganger.

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:59 am
The Simian Doppleganger is upset because the arawak nation is hiding the truth from the cowboys
DirtyHand knows
Simian knows
The Simian stated for 2 days, the key would come from the hague the next day
Shango said no two times
Is Simian a DirtyHand too
Has the Simian played with the lions
in the houses of ill-repute and poison notes
where the innocent flies are lured?
Has the Simian, primate that he is, fed with the other animals?
Back ye fetid mongrel, as the 46th are you; delegate of the 7th level of inferno,
not birthed, but spewed from the dark chasm of a nightmare!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: May 16, 2007, 01:00:39 AM »

In light of all we have learned in the past few weeks I have been leaning towards the concept that "Mary who was not a virgin" could indeed refer to Bondia etc.
The monkey den thing did make me think this is someone with an agenda to poke fun at the scared monkeys....JMO
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: May 16, 2007, 01:00:43 AM »

Adding that I have not yet gone back to the early Shango postings to see how that fits as I have been interested in these that bb posted today.
Also it does not matter quite so much if it is Shango 1 or Shango 2 posting as long as there is a ring of authenticity to the postings.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: May 16, 2007, 01:02:18 AM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:14 pm
Simian your Dopple has resumed position
Bird on the wire
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: May 16, 2007, 01:03:17 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Shango Said:

of the messengers.

Shango Said:

Yes, now I remember.  Chinbeard!  And I think he gave himself a numeral.

And all the terms are from Marvel Comics.

BINGO, BONGO.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: May 16, 2007, 01:04:18 AM »

Yes, now I remember. Chinbeard! And I think he gave himself a numeral.

That is EXACTLY right -- "Chinbeard" !!!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: May 16, 2007, 01:07:25 AM »

Headache's name:

"We are gettin' any Justice for Natalee" headache. I'm looking for Dutch FBI medicine to make it go away!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: May 16, 2007, 01:08:04 AM »

Yes, now I remember. Chinbeard! And I think he gave himself a numeral.

That is EXACTLY right -- "Chinbeard" !!!

And he posted on the C&C blog.

As for the Marvel Comic Connection that always gets ignored, here goes yet again:

Maze was a psychotropic drug invented by Rave. . Detective Nick =
worked on the case for a long time and knew everything about it and the =
inventor.=20

He knew that most of the chemicals used for the drug were not =
illegal on their own, but when they were mixed they became a dangerous =
drug. The son of Detective Nick became insane through an overdose of =
Maze. --Marvel Comics Presents #141/4=20

House of Rave The House of Rave was the HQ of Rave. It was the =
place where the drug Maze was produced and distributed all over the =
city. It was also a lively disco with a huge dance floor and scaffolds. =
Cameras and sensors oversaw the whole place and traps normally finished =
off intruders.=20

Traps like the stairs that could be turned into a chute. There was =
also a room with holographic pictures that should distract intruders =
from the holes everywhere in the room from which spikes came out. =
Holographic pictures were also used in other rooms. The place was also a =
big bomb for the case that everything against an intruder failed. The =
explosive power of the House of Rave could've levelled a whole block. =
--Marvel Comics Presents #141/4=20

---------------

House of Babylon is in Marvel Comics, this same series, etc. many, many of the terms used.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: May 16, 2007, 01:09:48 AM »

anguished Cowgirl = Beth?

Goodnight! Already up way too late!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.