April 26, 2024, 01:00:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 140310 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: May 16, 2007, 01:32:38 AM »

Oh, and I forgot if you are in "high cotton"  then you have arrived to the epitome of greatness or good fortune.  Such as when something good happens to someone or they come into a large fortune you would say "that's high cotton".
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: May 16, 2007, 01:33:46 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quickly and briefly jumping in....

Could the following have been referencing bondia here at sm?:

Non-Virgin Mary and her flock Rolled for many days, finding comfort in the Monkey Den.

In light of all we have learned in the past few weeks I have been leaning towards the concept that "Mary who was not a virgin" could indeed refer to Bondia etc.

Laughing  Laughing

I see you enjoyed those comments Klaas

Well what if Bondia was involved in the business of obtaining girls for various reasons and this is why she was plonked herself right in the middle of the diversion to draw attention away from herself and her associates?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: May 16, 2007, 01:35:12 AM »

Marvel Comics in this series uses the terms

House of Rave
Maze
Babylon
The Elders
Roll
Diceman

Now isn't that just an odd coincidence?

It is undoubtedly no coincidence! They just threw in a few extra terms like "Arawak Nation." to give it an Aruban flare!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: May 16, 2007, 01:35:14 AM »

What series of Marvel comics is it?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: May 16, 2007, 01:35:30 AM »

Check out her publication Island Treasures some time.  Hard to believe anybody so ugly could come up wtih that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: May 16, 2007, 01:37:21 AM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:58 pm
Arawaks want to make cowboys happy
Babylonians want to maintain integrity of Great House
Gods of the cowboys know there was a game in the great house,
and so DirtyHand was discovered
But the sacrifice will be offered before dirty hand sings
He will return to babylon, broken but anonymous

I thought if Dirty Hand became known the game was over?   Rolling Eyes  How could that be possible?  Just more confusion and even less answers and I love Shango.  Rolling Eyes
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: May 16, 2007, 01:38:32 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Oh, and I forgot if you are in "high cotton"  then you have arrived to the epitome of greatness or good fortune.  Such as when something good happens to someone or they come into a large fortune you would say "that's high cotton".

Have not heard the high cotton saying here.
Similar would be "in clover"  "lucky duck" and so on

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: May 16, 2007, 01:39:14 AM »

Headache must not be that bad... I can see the doggie's tail wag!

Treasure Island.. is that the series of the comics? or the other JR's writing something. Am confused.!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: May 16, 2007, 01:40:14 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quickly and briefly jumping in....

Could the following have been referencing bondia here at sm?:

Non-Virgin Mary and her flock Rolled for many days, finding comfort in the Monkey Den.

In light of all we have learned in the past few weeks I have been leaning towards the concept that "Mary who was not a virgin" could indeed refer to Bondia etc.

Laughing  Laughing

I see you enjoyed those comments Klaas

Well what if Bondia was involved in the business of obtaining girls for various reasons and this is why she was plonked herself right in the middle of the diversion to draw attention away from herself and her associates?

Would not surprise me at all
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: May 16, 2007, 01:41:08 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Headache must not be that bad... I can see the doggie's tail wag!

Treasure Island.. is that the series of the comics? or the other JR's writing something. Am confused.!

No, not the comics.

It's yet another publication that I belive JR is involved in although it is hard now to find her name, you have to go way back to archived issues.

Doesn't look at all like her typical trashy style.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: May 16, 2007, 01:42:52 AM »

NOT TREASURE ISLAND but ISLAND TREASURES.

Island Treasures is the name of the publication.  Sort of a brides book and restaurant critique for Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: May 16, 2007, 01:44:01 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:58 pm
Arawaks want to make cowboys happy
Babylonians want to maintain integrity of Great House
Gods of the cowboys know there was a game in the great house,
and so DirtyHand was discovered
But the sacrifice will be offered before dirty hand sings
He will return to babylon, broken but anonymous

I thought if Dirty Hand became known the game was over?   Rolling Eyes  How could that be possible?  Just more confusion and even less answers and I love Shango.  Rolling Eyes

DirtyHand may be discovered by the Gods of the cowboys, but that does not mean the cowboys will discover him.  He will return to babylon, broken but anonymous

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: May 16, 2007, 01:45:40 AM »

And I was leaving an hour ago.  But I think this Chinbeard bragged that he was Shango.  Maybe Wreck remembers how we knew he was.

Gabe Leo is very vain about the fact that his family helped found MEP.  I don't really think he would dis MEP the way Shango does.  

Another can of worms that will have to wait.

I have caught IBE's headache, too.

Goodnight all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: May 16, 2007, 01:49:36 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
And I was leaving an hour ago.  But I think this Chinbeard bragged that he was Shango.  Maybe Wreck remembers how we knew he was.

Gabe Leo is very vain about the fact that his family helped found MEP.  I don't really think he would dis MEP the way Shango does.  

Goodnight all.

From what I've been able to see Chinbeard was not Shango.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: May 16, 2007, 01:50:01 AM »

Nite Anna
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: May 16, 2007, 01:50:56 AM »

Which series of Marvel Comics should I for that "talks about House of Babylon is in Marvel Comics, this same series, etc. many, many of the terms used."

How is the House of Babylon used? Afraid I have never read Marvel comics. Sorry.

Did the comics go on for years..do I look a just one series (name of a certain theme or year or??) Is it one month of the comics, one year, one issue??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: May 16, 2007, 01:51:32 AM »

Think I'm going to go play some games then call it a night myself. See you all tomorrow!

GOODNIGHT ALL!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 16, 2007, 01:53:02 AM »

The terms used in the Marvel comics are also used in popular culture and some have been used in the fight for freedom in the Caribbean islands.  As I researched Shango, I found references to Babylon in radical political treatises advocating an overthrow of European rule returning the islands to their original occupants, the Arawaks.  The Babylonians are typically the police or the ruling authorities on the islands, according to the papers I read.  Shango seems to be speaking in a riddle understood by those who understand the culture of the Caribbean, not an easy thing for an outsider to interpret.  

Island Thresholds at http://pem.org/island/flash.html is a fascinating study in Caribbean art and culture and gives some insight into the identity of the people.

BRING NATALEE HOME
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: May 16, 2007, 01:54:21 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Goodnight all.

I am not convinced "Chinbeard" was Shango -- but he might have figured out the Marvel Comics references and played along. Looking back, I truly believe that EVERYTHING we were fed from June 10th on was a TOTAL misdirection from Aruba. I think Julia Renfro was THE main point person on this effort. Protecting Tourism was the root to the whole matter. The cover-up was massive.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: May 16, 2007, 01:58:27 AM »

AZLady,
Thank you. For all the refs.
I read lots of those refs. for I knew nothing about any of the comics. I thought Shango was older, very well read and educated. So I, like you, went to all the refs. I could find. It was a good journey... I learned a a lot of the history of that area, its music, culture et al.

I am just in shell=shock that if I had read Marvel comics I wouldn't have to have done all the rest, I guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.