April 25, 2024, 09:11:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 140302 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: May 16, 2007, 01:59:41 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Which series of Marvel Comics should I for that "talks about House of Babylon is in Marvel Comics, this same series, etc. many, many of the terms used."

How is the House of Babylon used? Afraid I have never read Marvel comics. Sorry.

Did the comics go on for years..do I look a just one series (name of a certain theme or year or??) Is it one month of the comics, one year, one issue??

Some info for you before I go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Comics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gods_(Marvel_Comics)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2007, 02:02:21 AM »

thanks Klaas, sweet dreams!

I am learning so much here!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: May 16, 2007, 02:03:32 AM »

And, before I leave, I refer you to these links about the Rastafarian movement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari_movement#Politics

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: May 16, 2007, 02:05:01 AM »

Looks  like everyone is Tangoed out and I have to commence preparing dinner.  BBL to sweep and tidy.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: May 16, 2007, 02:09:38 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quickly and briefly jumping in....

Could the following have been referencing bondia here at sm?:

Non-Virgin Mary and her flock Rolled for many days, finding comfort in the Monkey Den.

In light of all we have learned in the past few weeks I have been leaning towards the concept that "Mary who was not a virgin" could indeed refer to Bondia etc.

Laughing  Laughing

I see you enjoyed those comments Klaas

Well what if Bondia was involved in the business of obtaining girls for various reasons and this is why she was plonked herself right in the middle of the diversion to draw attention away from herself and her associates?
Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: May 16, 2007, 02:11:31 AM »

One last link:
http://debate.uvm.edu/dreadlibrary/dbardfield.html

This is called "The Roots of Babylon" from the Dread Library.  There are multiple references to music in Shango's posts.  Because the music of the Caribbean is rooted in Reggae, it only makes sense to explore the vocabulary of this music for clues to Shango's meanings.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: May 16, 2007, 02:14:24 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "IBE"
Which series of Marvel Comics should I for that "talks about House of Babylon is in Marvel Comics, this same series, etc. many, many of the terms used."

How is the House of Babylon used? Afraid I have never read Marvel comics. Sorry.

Did the comics go on for years..do I look a just one series (name of a certain theme or year or??) Is it one month of the comics, one year, one issue??

Some info for you before I go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Comics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gods_(Marvel_Comics)

One of my kids (the oldest I think) had a whole set of these and had them autographed by some of the writers.  One of the youngest had a group of boys over who totally decimated his collection of perfectly kept and autographed copies and I never heard the end of it until his own son started collecting Harry Potter stuff.   Laughing

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: May 16, 2007, 02:16:17 AM »

From the Roots of Babylon (The Dread Library):
Corruption, politics, police, laws, and cities are often reffered to as"Babylon". Although it is possible to see these mechanisms as having qualities that are detrimental to the well-being of any society, there are elements of oppresion that take shape through these various creations of civilization. These mechanisms were created out of neccesity, else civilization would fall apart.
http://debate.uvm.edu/dreadlibrary/dbardfield.html

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: May 16, 2007, 02:17:40 AM »

I think that there is a good possibility that Shango was not a man. Shocked

Babylonians equal oppressors a/k/a Dutch or ALE.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: May 16, 2007, 02:21:34 AM »

What was the date of the very first Shango post??

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: May 16, 2007, 02:34:39 AM »

Yes, Babylon is known throughout the Caribbean as the term for the oppressors, the white legalities and culture that govern the islands.  Rastafarian beliefs and reggae music run throughout Shango's posts.  Reggae music was the father of hip-hop.  I think the verse-like quality of Shango's posts also brings me back to the Reggae sound, too.  Shango's posts were a chanting sort of communication like reggae and hip-hop.  In the music scene are the everpresent references to drugs.  Shango is showing his Dutch background when he references ecstacy and raves.  Raves began in Europe, in the Netherlands, in the early 1990's and ecstasy was the drug of choice for ravers as it gave them the stamina to dance all night and the feel-good vibes they liked.  Netherlands is the leading producer of ecstasy, also.  All this leads me to believe Shango is young, raised in the Caribbean on reggae and hip-hop and the rastafarian politics of political oppression.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: May 16, 2007, 02:39:18 AM »

I stand corrected.  Raves were first held in London in the 1960's and then spread to the European continent.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rave

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: May 16, 2007, 02:48:25 AM »

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/05/14/1178995043132.html?from=top5

Buyer beware.  I have a plasma from these people that does not work.  Now they are trying to sell you a flat-screen that is a piece of paper.  WTF.  Make the ones on the market work before trying something new.  Do I have to take this to the end of the world for someone to listen to me?  Will I need to post on every board on the Internet before I get my TV working.  Well, I am going to bed now and watch Mr. RCA that I have in the bedroom that is working well after 12 years.  Sort of like the Everready bunny.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #373 on: May 16, 2007, 03:05:59 AM »

WOW! I see you guys have been Shango dancing! Here's a montage of all the twists and turns:  Wink

http://tinyurl.com/jnqxa
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: May 16, 2007, 04:54:15 AM »

I just figured out how Greta got her brain so warped up on the Natalee Holloway case.  She chummed up with the kinky-head Renfro, who hooked her up with the idotic Scrux guy, and Greta read that mindless waste at that site and now believes Natalee went to a crack house and Boeti killed her.  What a nut job she is.  I am so glad she is not a public or criminal defense attorney.  Otherwise, more thugs would be walking free or more innocent people put to death.  Thank the Lord, someone had the wisdom and foresight to give her a TV program as opposed to a law practice. Rolling Eyes

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: May 16, 2007, 06:35:08 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Anna"
Me either, Angie.  I am far too squeamish for that!  All I can do to cut up a chicken for the dogs and I usually wear rubber gloves to do that!

Smile  I cant clean a store bought chicken.. hubby had to show me how long long ago and I gagged..Taking the neck and crap out?  BARF! Needless to say.. we don't have stuffed chicken here UNLESS he does all that. I dnot have the stomach for it.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing    

Silly wimmons !!!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: May 16, 2007, 07:24:00 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Anna"
Me either, Angie.  I am far too squeamish for that!  All I can do to cut up a chicken for the dogs and I usually wear rubber gloves to do that!

Smile  I cant clean a store bought chicken.. hubby had to show me how long long ago and I gagged..Taking the neck and crap out?  BARF! Needless to say.. we don't have stuffed chicken here UNLESS he does all that. I dnot have the stomach for it.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing    

Silly wimmons !!!

LOL

so, what we have here is a chicken wimmmen too skeeeeeeeeeered
to clean a chicken Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: May 16, 2007, 07:34:20 AM »

Good point, robots! I'm too chicken to work with raw chicken at all. Any raw meat is just too disgusting for me to manage. Ick. Ewww. Yuk. Barf.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: May 16, 2007, 07:37:45 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Good point, robots! I'm too chicken to work with raw chicken at all. Any raw meat is just too disgusting for me to manage. Ick. Ewww. Yuk. Barf.

LOL

im not  a fan of it either

cause im a germaphobic... i have 2 knives that usesd only for
raw meat  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: May 16, 2007, 07:40:47 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:41 pm
One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:44 pm
Babalu opened a window looking into babylon on his 12:31 A.M. Post
DirtyHand is alive
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:46 pm
Shango said the key to the Hague did not exist
that door to eden remains closed
until the house with the path
But not of gold
is entered

Cryptic indeed.

The Sloot house?  

The stone fence is yellow, right? The road along the property is not paved?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.