April 24, 2024, 10:31:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 140277 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2007, 09:02:12 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Idol Update - I'm going to miss one of these people after tomorrow night.  I can't make a choice!
Melinda has the best voice... But... I like Blake.. Very Happy
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2007, 09:05:42 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Evening

LOL Easy, Klaas and Elaine

Elaine any news on the PA killer dude?  Shocked

Easy. which ex client of Tacopinas were they talking about?

The nurse that neatly chopped her husband up, packed him in three suitcases and dumped him in deep water.
Yes, and then says she doesn't know who really did it. Rolling Eyes

I think Taco tried to blame it on Boeti.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2007, 09:07:45 PM »

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2007, 09:10:01 PM »

Evening

The nurse that neatly chopped her husband up, packed him in three suitcases and dumped him in deep water.
Yes, and then says she doesn't know who really did it. Rolling Eyes

I think Taco tried to blame it on Boeti.

LOL   Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2007, 09:10:22 PM »

Tylergal, i found a aol homepage today that made me think of you, blue roses?  the page is kinda annoying but here it is http://hometown.aol.com/safierblue/myhomepage/profile.html
Wink   And it even has my porch.  LOL, that blue rose is actually or I believe it to be, Penelope or Cornelia, not sure.  I love sapphires too.  No blue rose.  Isnt't that interesting that DNA prohibits ever having a blue rose!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2007, 09:11:51 PM »

Idol Update - I'm going to miss one of these people after tomorrow night.  I can't make a choice!
Melinda has the best voice... But... I like Blake.. Very Happy

Melinda does really have the most consistently good voice.  I like that little timber in Jordin's voice and I can't help but think about the potential with her.  Beats me....
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2007, 09:12:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Awesome Klaas. Wish I were nearby. Id go.  Sounds like a great time.. Lord knows I could use one!!  lol  Hope they have a great turnout!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2007, 09:15:25 PM »

Evening

Let's be hypothetical.  If I wanted to get rid of Natalee, I would store her somewhere nearby so no one could find her.  I would (excuse me if this is gorey, but this is a gorey subject) see to it that she was in small enough pieces so that there would be no problem.  I would have concrete poured at my house but be sure she was not in the concrete, but I would tip the unethical concrete people a little more to put a package into their next batch of concrete, to be poured for use in water or perhaps even the foundation to a large motel or complex so that it would never be dug up.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2007, 09:16:13 PM »

Anyone else happen to notice the bodies of the females on Dancing With The Stars, or is it just me?   Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2007, 09:17:14 PM »

Angie - you don't have to be there to win.  You can always buy a raffle ticket anyway.  I'm trying to find out if there is a way to purchase them with their donation button too.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2007, 09:17:20 PM »

Angie..no news on the Lancaster Pa killer. The people there are on edge (as I can certainly understand) I hope they get the bast*** that did that!

Thanks ELaine..
Keep your doors locked and lights on!!  Shocked
Hope he gets caught as well!  We have a pyromaniac loose in my neighborhood.  Looks for unlocked vehicles.. sets them on fire..garages. etc. All 3 streets behind me.  Shocked  Idiots  Evil or Very Mad
Angie and all, here is a picture of the 16 year old boy that was killed, him, his Mom, and his dad the sister got away.... Kevin Haines, 16 yr old murder victim http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/204253
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2007, 09:18:00 PM »

Anyone else happen to notice the bodies of the females on Dancing With The Stars, or is it just me?   Cool

Stupid LG TV is out again.  The Koreans or Chinese or somebody told me what to do to it.  I did that.  It worked for 8 hours.  Gone out again.  Makes me furious.  I would like to use it as a projectile on one of their heads.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2007, 09:18:01 PM »

Tyler,you think well.Time well tell,and so will Joran.I guess Guido might be squealing also,since he is in the book.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2007, 09:18:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Evening

Let's be hypothetical.  If I wanted to get rid of Natalee, I would store her somewhere nearby so no one could find her.  I would (excuse me if this is gorey, but this is a gorey subject) see to it that she was in small enough pieces so that there would be no problem.  I would have concrete poured at my house but be sure she was not in the concrete, but I would tip the unethical concrete people a little more to put a package into their next batch of concrete, to be poured for use in water or perhaps even the foundation to a large motel or complex so that it would never be dug up.

I agree with what you said Tyler.  There happens to be a company that specializes in that.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2007, 09:20:01 PM »

I'm was  watching the dancing and the Braves
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2007, 09:21:22 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I'm was  watching the dancing and the Braves

I'm watching dancing and the Yankees.  There is a rain delay.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2007, 09:22:51 PM »

Stupid LG TV is out again.  The Koreans or Chinese or somebody told me what to do to it.  I did that.  It worked for 8 hours.  Gone out again.  Makes me furious.  I would like to use it as a projectile on one of their heads.

Hi Tyler,

I don't have an LG television, but in defense of them, they make a great washer and dryer.  Smile

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2007, 09:23:10 PM »

Evening

I can't imagine EVEN cutting up a body. <I could never even watch my hubby or son gut a deer.. I gagged bigtime.. and the smell.  Shocked >
 I just cant imagine doing that to a human... HOW? Its takes one twisted sick MO FO to be able to do that to a human.. someone who is NOT human could only be so sick.    Evil or Very Mad I just can't even go there.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2007, 09:24:09 PM »

They got Legggs and they know how to use them Wink  Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2007, 09:25:08 PM »

I can't imagine EVEN cutting up a body. <I could never even watch my hubby or son gut a deer.. I gagged bigtime.. and the smell.  Shocked >
 I just cant imagine doing that to a human... HOW? Its takes one twisted sick MO FO to be able to do that to a human.. someone who is NOT human could only be so sick.    Evil or Very Mad I just can't even go there.

There was a very strange young man here locally who killed both his parents and started to cut them up with a chain saw. When he had problems with the saw, he just left them like they were and continued living in the house with their bodies for a few days until someone discovered what he had done.  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.