April 26, 2024, 11:16:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 140327 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: May 16, 2007, 01:29:30 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Anna"
Here's a Blast from the Past.

Just checking on those huge crowds on the beaches at Aruba.

http://www.bucuticam.com/cam1.html

Laughing Even the zoom...didn't

Good to see you are safe.  I hope the fires do not head your way.  The fires in Florida/Georgia have really been bad.  They need to learn from this and clear that swamp to keep it from being so combustible.  Governor needed to have cut some trees, same thing they should do in California.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #521 on: May 16, 2007, 01:30:50 PM »

Somehow I screwed that post up, lmffao......owell.......

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: May 16, 2007, 01:30:56 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "wreck"
I remember when the Sloot home was searched a computer, or computers were taken away.  Some, including Paulus made a point of saying those had already been returned.  Big hairy deal!  How long does it take to get an exact copy of a hard drive?

Same situation at the Kalpoes.  They spend an hour at the house, pay special attention to a laptop and a cell phone then they leave.  They could easily have a complete record of what is on that laptop in less than an hour.

No telling what kind of juicy info they are tracking down right now.....

Someone correct me, but to do a "Forensic" search of a Hard drive -- a mere "copy" would not be sufficient. It would not show data that had been erased or "written over."

You're right Wreck. It would only copy the latest data. The original hard drive would contain remnants of old data that could be recovered.

I do believe there are hard drive duplicators available that essentially create a clone of the original hard drive.  There is specialized equipment needed for a forensic copy of a hard drive, but it is done all the time.

I would assume if there is such a device, the Dutch would be very good at that, as Phillips is a Dutch company who is really cutting edge even on my LG refrigerator/TV but WTF about the flat screen I got for Christmas, but they promise me a repairman will be here soon.  I hope he speaks English.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: May 16, 2007, 01:31:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I remember when the Sloot home was searched a computer, or computers were taken away.  Some, including Paulus made a point of saying those had already been returned.  Big hairy deal!  How long does it take to get an exact copy of a hard drive?

Same situation at the Kalpoes.  They spend an hour at the house, pay special attention to a laptop and a cell phone then they leave.  They could easily have a complete record of what is on that laptop in less than an hour.

I do not believe their visit to the Kalpoe house had anything to do with cell phones, etc.

What do you think...?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: May 16, 2007, 01:31:28 PM »

In this day and age we have become a suspicious group of people, haven’t we?  I guess with all the media now available we see and hear so much that it makes us look twice at almost every situation.

I watched this film clip a guy captured of a lightening bolt that hit the ground only a few feet in front of a couple of young kids walking home.  Then they interview the guy and he looks a little shady.  So, I can’t help but wonder why he had his camera focused on those two kids and following them down the street.  Kind of creeped me.  Shocked
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: May 16, 2007, 01:33:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Now, now...let's not confuse the issue....we all know Shango and Simian's identity... Gabe and Albert respectively.  What??  I could have been wrong?  Shocked  You're kidding, right?  Laughing  Laughing
Wink

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: May 16, 2007, 01:34:38 PM »

In this day and age we have become a suspicious group of people, haven’t we?  I guess with all the media now available we see and hear so much that it makes us look twice at almost every situation.

I watched this film clip a guy captured of a lightening bolt that hit the ground only a few feet in front of a couple of young kids walking home.  Then they interview the guy and he looks a little shady.  So, I can’t help but wonder why he had his camera focused on those two kids and following them down the street.  Kind of creeped me.  Shocked

We've learned that a healthy dose of skepticism keeps us safe, I suppose.  It gets very tricky figuring out who to trust, doesn't it?  You can out-think yourself in a minute and jump to conclusions that are dead wrong just trying to use logical thought processes and past experiences.  I've decided that the safest place to be is inside my own home with my family.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: May 16, 2007, 01:35:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas!  Did you ever learn anymore about that rumor?  Has it been moved, or am I just overlooking at the other site?

It was deleted by the poster for some reason.  Just adds to the mystery

toot toot?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

LOL, yep when I saw that nickname I thought of Bigfish  Laughing

Is there something you two can share with us regards someone who might remind you of Bigfish (big liar).

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: May 16, 2007, 01:37:00 PM »

Does Ben King have a son or a stepson?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: May 16, 2007, 01:37:00 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

I do not believe their visit to the Kalpoe house had anything to do with cell phones, etc.

What do you think...?

I think they had some testimony that led them there for one reason or other that I cannot verify at this time, but I think it had nothing to do with computers or cell phones, perhaps someone told them something existed within that house that was identifiable as part of criminal activity.  I have not figured out what that thing is yet, but I will keep working on what I think it could be, but cell phones -bologna.  Computers - bologna.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: May 16, 2007, 01:43:34 PM »

Secondary to minor surgical procedures, taking care of my DIL and our grandson (DIL was in premature labor and baby bonked his pretty head), SIL needed someone to care for her since she is no longer able to handle activities of daily living and she is coming to stay with us until we can get her a place to live and full time care, so I was out of the loop a lot for the past month, so can someone tell me if the Kalpoes said anything on TV or anything that was passed along when law enforcement showed up last weekend.  Any words at all.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: May 16, 2007, 01:44:42 PM »

Blah, no disrespect for I know you know your IT stuff but I agree with Easy that this being the Dutch, they do have equipment that can ghost a hard drive. Remember the dutch lead the world in hacking  Laughing

wreck - just a note to those who support spybot for I used to recommend it too, until Anna sent me data demonstrating it is a corrupt app now and exposes your PC to remote usage too !!!! It happened to me, had to uninstall and reload my desktop entirely, it even rendered my CD-ROM useless.

I highly recommend AVG Software, it cleans adware even within the registry. I also highly recommend McAfee's newest top level security suite. It even has a wireless security network component, a 3 user license for the whole tomato is only $99 - quite a good value.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: May 16, 2007, 01:45:43 PM »

And Tyler...one more thing...why do you think Shango might be a
woman?  I have always thought the writing was that of a man...
but of course, I thought a monkey or two was a man and I was
wrong...!!!   Confused

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: May 16, 2007, 01:48:45 PM »

Secondary to minor surgical procedures, taking care of my DIL and our grandson (DIL was in premature labor and baby bonked his pretty head), SIL needed someone to care for her since she is no longer able to handle activities of daily living and she is coming to stay with us until we can get her a place to live and full time care, so I was out of the loop a lot for the past month, so can someone tell me if the Kalpoes said anything on TV or anything that was passed along when law enforcement showed up last weekend.  Any words at all.

As far as I know Tyler the Kalpoes has said nothing.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: May 16, 2007, 01:51:20 PM »

Here is the quote of the day from my nephew.  I asked him when he goes down stairs to bring the chicken cutlets up.  He turned to me and said Aunt San do you know how hard I worked today.  Do you know all the talking I did Laughing .  I turned and said why don't you try shutting that big mouth Laughing .
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 16, 2007, 01:53:09 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Here is the quote of the day from my nephew.  I asked him when he goes down stairs to bring the chicken cutlets up.  He turned to me and said Aunt San do you know how hard I worked today.  Do you know all the talking I did Laughing .  I turned and said why don't you try shutting that big mouth Laughing .

....and how old is this one?   Very Happy  Very Happy

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: May 16, 2007, 01:54:11 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

....and how old is this one?   Very Happy  Very Happy

He will be 19 in August. Smile
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: May 16, 2007, 01:56:05 PM »

I googled Ben King Aruba and this is just one thing that came up,I hadn't seen this before:

IS ARUBA’S GOVERNMENT COVERING UP AGAIN??????
Posted on 2005-07-01

The Minister of “Justice” in Aruba by the name of Rudy Croes has every opportunity to question the Holloway investigation  to assure that there is justice in Aruba even against the people that he did favors for and those he received favors from (the Dutch judicial officials) .

Aruba is in a very difficult situation and this is not because of the American press, the Holloway case and most definitely not because of a web site by the name of  “to hell with Aruba.com.”   Aruba is going through an extremely difficult period because of a very nasty and corrupt government that owes favors to the different departments of the judicial system. The current government in Aruba, MEP has serious problems with the Dutch justice department yet they can not take a stand and voice their concerns due to the favors that they received over the years.  The MEP government is maliciously leaking out information to the press about the Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten instead of confronting him or any other member of the justice department to ensure that there is no cover up in the investigation of the Holloway case.  

The minister of justice, the political party MEP and the Dutch judges are portraying their impartiality by bringing in a judge from a different Island to rule over the case yet the officials that are preparing the investigation are all friends and family of the suspect. How impartial is this??  Those who are preparing  the investigation/case have access to all declarations, forensic reports, suspects and suspects family.  Several reports by the international press have proven that the van der Sloot family is very close to the investigating team (The Dutch prosecutors office) .

The  habitual partiality has been demonstrated in the past with several cases, one case in particular stands out.  The case of Alexander Mathew against a Dutch government official, Ben Vocking whom now goes by the name of Ben King . In this particular case documents disappeared, forensic reports were over looked and witnesses were denied, these documents were in the favor of Alexander Mathew.  Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office.  Mr. King  was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence.  Mr. Mathew’s entire case was tampered with.  Mr. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the  Mathew case.  How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up??  

Mathew was isolated for two years and eight months to ensure that the truth would not surface.  The Arubian press and the minister of justice, Rudy Croes played a large roll in the defamation of his character to justify his isolation.  Now that the truth has surfaced, certain politicians and senators have raised concern that this corruption will repeat itself in the Holloway case and justice will not be served. The minister of justice Rudy Croes is attacking Alexander Mathew, the politicians and the senators in the local newspapers based upon lies. The minister of justice is even accusing Mr. Mathew of owning the website “to hell with Aruba. Com”, this is a false accusation that is being supported by the Arubian newspaper “Bon Dia Aruba”.      

Mathew states that the government and the prosecution department is corrupt and is harming the Holloway family and the entire Arubian population.  If the Holloway case had been investigated appropriately from the beginning it would have been resolved by now and Aruba would not still be suffering.

The Holloway family must be aware of the corruption that encompasses the Arubian government and judicial system so that they can obtain the appropriate international aid to assist in the search for the truth, justice and most importantly their daughter Natalie.

THE GOVERNMENT AND PROSECUTION OFFICIALS SHOULD OFFER TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST. Assure the world that there is no cover up in the Natalie Holloway case. Help clear Aruba’s name.

http://www.savesannicolas.com/articles.php?news_id=3

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: May 16, 2007, 02:00:21 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Blah, no disrespect for I know you know your IT stuff but I agree with Easy that this being the Dutch, they do have equipment that can ghost a hard drive. Remember the dutch lead the world in hacking  Laughing

wreck - just a note to those who support spybot for I used to recommend it too, until Anna sent me data demonstrating it is a corrupt app now and exposes your PC to remote usage too !!!! It happened to me, had to uninstall and reload my desktop entirely, it even rendered my CD-ROM useless.

I highly recommend AVG Software, it cleans adware even within the registry. I also highly recommend McAfee's newest top level security suite. It even has a wireless security network component, a 3 user license for the whole tomato is only $99 - quite a good value.

Uh, I am not Easy but I did state the Dutch were leading thew ay in technology via Philips/LG at this point in time and the reason I use Trend.  It's a Dutch company and by the way, they do make the best full-spectrum paint in the world.  Now, let's see how good they are at doing "cold case" investigations.  They were slow on the uptake.  I hope that means they will have a big finale.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: May 16, 2007, 02:01:37 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I hate it when my kids tell me that they have talked to blah, blah, blah, blah all day and blah, blah, blah and I had to blah, blah, blah and deal with this blah, blah, blah.  Oh, yes, life is hard when you have to talk your way through it, just ask Joran.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.