March 29, 2024, 01:02:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 139772 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: May 16, 2007, 02:34:18 PM »

Anna, I know for a fact I heard our FBI say they had dinked with the time lines on the computers and cell phones.  So apparently at some point someone had looked at their hard drives and cell records.  Having said that, I can see them saying they were trying to create an alibi to protect themselves from their mommas knowing they were out with a loose American girl, while in the meantime swapping out harddrives and/or trying to completely destroy that information but where is that information in cyperspace?  It's there.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: May 16, 2007, 02:37:27 PM »

I also find it interesting that Aruba clusters the tourists along one beach.  From what I've read, those tourists who do venture out to explore on their own have seen abject poverty, filth, and all that goes with it.  Quite a contrast to the tourists' hotels on Palm Beach.

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: May 16, 2007, 02:37:36 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
I googled Ben King Aruba and this is just one thing that came up,I hadn't seen this before:

IS ARUBA’S GOVERNMENT COVERING UP AGAIN??????
Posted on 2005-07-01

The Minister of “Justice” in Aruba by the name of Rudy Croes has every opportunity to question the Holloway investigation  to assure that there is justice in Aruba even against the people that he did favors for and those he received favors from (the Dutch judicial officials) .

Aruba is in a very difficult situation and this is not because of the American press, the Holloway case and most definitely not because of a web site by the name of  “to hell with Aruba.com.”   Aruba is going through an extremely difficult period because of a very nasty and corrupt government that owes favors to the different departments of the judicial system. The current government in Aruba, MEP has serious problems with the Dutch justice department yet they can not take a stand and voice their concerns due to the favors that they received over the years.  The MEP government is maliciously leaking out information to the press about the Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten instead of confronting him or any other member of the justice department to ensure that there is no cover up in the investigation of the Holloway case.  

The minister of justice, the political party MEP and the Dutch judges are portraying their impartiality by bringing in a judge from a different Island to rule over the case yet the officials that are preparing the investigation are all friends and family of the suspect. How impartial is this??  Those who are preparing  the investigation/case have access to all declarations, forensic reports, suspects and suspects family.  Several reports by the international press have proven that the van der Sloot family is very close to the investigating team (The Dutch prosecutors office) .

The  habitual partiality has been demonstrated in the past with several cases, one case in particular stands out.  The case of Alexander Mathew against a Dutch government official, Ben Vocking whom now goes by the name of Ben King . In this particular case documents disappeared, forensic reports were over looked and witnesses were denied, these documents were in the favor of Alexander Mathew.  Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office.  Mr. King  was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence.  Mr. Mathew’s entire case was tampered with.  Mr. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the  Mathew case.  How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up??  

Mathew was isolated for two years and eight months to ensure that the truth would not surface.  The Arubian press and the minister of justice, Rudy Croes played a large roll in the defamation of his character to justify his isolation.  Now that the truth has surfaced, certain politicians and senators have raised concern that this corruption will repeat itself in the Holloway case and justice will not be served. The minister of justice Rudy Croes is attacking Alexander Mathew, the politicians and the senators in the local newspapers based upon lies. The minister of justice is even accusing Mr. Mathew of owning the website “to hell with Aruba. Com”, this is a false accusation that is being supported by the Arubian newspaper “Bon Dia Aruba”.      

Mathew states that the government and the prosecution department is corrupt and is harming the Holloway family and the entire Arubian population.  If the Holloway case had been investigated appropriately from the beginning it would have been resolved by now and Aruba would not still be suffering.

The Holloway family must be aware of the corruption that encompasses the Arubian government and judicial system so that they can obtain the appropriate international aid to assist in the search for the truth, justice and most importantly their daughter Natalie.

THE GOVERNMENT AND PROSECUTION OFFICIALS SHOULD OFFER TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST. Assure the world that there is no cover up in the Natalie Holloway case. Help clear Aruba’s name.

http://www.savesannicolas.com/articles.php?news_id=3

Wasn't that article written by  Alexander  Mathew?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: May 16, 2007, 02:39:49 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
wreck you're welcome, AVG is free also and I've used Adaware too with good results. AVG just found three times as much  Shocked

blah - I used the wrong term and learned this from Rick who was in internet security as a consultant, certain global companies now regularly make a footprint of any given PC's hard drive, some do it even daily - and you are not aware when they do. I just don't think those are inexpensive devices nor ones that are advertised. I actually think the drive to protect intellectual property spurred this but if you read the fine print of most sustainable and particularly tech company employment contracts now - this will be referenced there somewhere.

none - all I was doing was agreeing with wreck when he said that making a simple copy of the harddrive would not give them the deleted ot overwritten data.  Making a copy does not show the deleted stuff.

There are ways to get the deleted and overwritten data and I am sure the Dutch are quite capable to do so.  But this was not the point of my reply to wreck (i think it was wreck)  The point was that just making a copy or an image will NOT get the deleted data.  It takes more sophisticated equipment to do that than a copy of norton ghost.  You need equipment with more sensitivity than your typical harddrive read/write head.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: May 16, 2007, 02:40:14 PM »

Hello Everyone Smile

Easy..I know the FBI can get info from a Hard Drive even if it has been erased.. They have some new programs that can restore the hd with limited info left like what we saw happened with the van der sloots. But if they dont use that program or get a new HD the exact copy of that HD will be made.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 16, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »

bleachedblack-Yes I believe so.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: May 16, 2007, 02:43:32 PM »

....or shall I say Edwardo Mathew?

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: May 16, 2007, 02:46:53 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
....or shall I say Edwardo Mathew?

bb-Has there been any talk of Ben King having a son or stepson?Just curious,cause I still think Greta and JQK were talking about someone other than Boeti being the relative of a higher-up in Aruba. Very Happy

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: May 16, 2007, 02:47:01 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
bleachedblack-Yes I believe so.

Thought so, and without making any direct comment  about events of his imprisonment it would important to remember he has a definite agenda when writing such things. (There is another article when following the link with that article which gives many more of Mathews "insights")

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: May 16, 2007, 02:48:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Anna, I know for a fact I heard our FBI say they had dinked with the time lines on the computers and cell phones.  So apparently at some point someone had looked at their hard drives and cell records.  Having said that, I can see them saying they were trying to create an alibi to protect themselves from their mommas knowing they were out with a loose American girl, while in the meantime swapping out harddrives and/or trying to completely destroy that information but where is that information in cyperspace?  It's there.

Karen Janssen was claiming within a month of Natalee's disappearance that she was centering her case around communication records and ... Gerold Dompig claims that electronic surveillance of the suspects began within three days.  Were these records disregarded by the judges in all  their favorable rulings or ... were these records never presented to the judges for consideration.  Either way ... it implies preferential treatment ... corruption ....a coverup.

Janet

USA TODAY
July 1, 2005

Janssen said the prosecution was centering its case around e-mail and cell phone text messages written between the suspects the night Holloway disappeared. Janssen declined to offer further details about the messages, but said not having a body would make getting a murder conviction "more difficult but not impossible."

Karin Janssen
'The Abrams Report' for June 29
June 29, 2005

JANSSEN: We have much more information than only that. I can‘t tell you the details about that. I only can say there‘s telephone, e-mail, chat sessions, (UNINTELLIGIBLE) messages and that‘s the sort of communication that we are investigating now. And it gives us a clear picture of where they were and how they communicate and what they said to each other.

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Myster
March 22, 2006

Dompig says surveillance of the three boys began on the third day after Natalee was reported missing and included observation, telephone wire taps, and even monitoring of their e-mail.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: May 16, 2007, 02:50:04 PM »

I was just reading over that survey at amigoe.com

The residents of the house do not have to give permission to enter the house.  If they refuse, the public prosecutor has the authority to do this against their will.

Imagine being waken up at 7am and told to leave your own house. Cool Hopefully the boys were more worried about what was in those computers than catching a ride somewhere. We know the step dad had deepaks car. Twisted Evil

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: May 16, 2007, 02:50:04 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I also find it interesting that Aruba clusters the tourists along one beach.  From what I've read, those tourists who do venture out to explore on their own have seen abject poverty, filth, and all that goes with it.  Quite a contrast to the tourists' hotels on Palm Beach.

Several years ago I went on a cruise to the Caribbean that visited several of what I came to refer to collectively as "hot, nasty islands." At each port, when I got off the ship, I visited areas of the islands that a lot of tourists never go to. On every island, away from the resort areas, it was exactly as you said - "abject poverty, filth, and all that goes with it." I'm fairly certain that the tourist dollars from the fancy resorts never make it anywhere near these people.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: May 16, 2007, 02:51:14 PM »

blah  Razz at the risk of aggravating you further, I do hope the KPL isn't relying on Norton ghost or the like for forensics !!  Laughing good thing I need to get back to work  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: May 16, 2007, 03:16:00 PM »

Who was it that said:
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result"

In My Opinion
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: May 16, 2007, 03:23:08 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Who was it that said:
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result"

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results ... Albert Einstein

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: May 16, 2007, 03:35:25 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "AZLady"

Several years ago I went on a cruise to the Caribbean that visited several of what I came to refer to collectively as "hot, nasty islands." At each port, when I got off the ship, I visited areas of the islands that a lot of tourists never go to. On every island, away from the resort areas, it was exactly as you said - "abject poverty, filth, and all that goes with it." I'm fairly certain that the tourist dollars from the fancy resorts never make it anywhere near these people.  Sad

BT, I think you are right.  DH and I visited Aruba in the early 1980s or maybe last 1970s and we both were amazed at the prospect of what American dollars could do for this island, and later we returned in the late 1990s to find that the squallor was perhaps worse and the high-rises higher and complete disdain for Americans.  I expect the investors plant the seed into the minds of the locals to hate the Americans and blame their poverty on the USA, while not allowing them to "think out of the box" that their failure is based on the greedy interloper types, i.e., Renfro, Scuba, et al.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: May 16, 2007, 03:37:11 PM »

A bit of clarification is needed here....

On older cell phones you could manually set the time and on some current GSM/UMTS phones you can set the time but any/all call records on the network side will show the absolute correct local time stamps.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: May 16, 2007, 03:39:44 PM »

Well, I have no doubt that any hard drives with anything incriminating have been destroyed.  They probably keep one of those tiny blow torches right beside their computers now, lol.

And I am not sure how easy retrieval from Cyberspace would be with Oduber semi-nationalizing all communications.  Not sure what they can do to gum up the works but you can bet that whatever it is they will do it.

I just hope if they do it is just one more item for the corruption case.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: May 16, 2007, 03:43:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Spock"
Who was it that said:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results ... Albert Einstein

When Joran and the Kalpoes were arrested, when Paulus was arrested, when the pimps were arrested, when the cars were impounded, when the landfill was searched, when the dunes were searched, when the ocean was searched, when Van Stratten left, when Dompig left, when Janssen left, when the Sloot home was searched, when the Kalpoe home was inspected... we all expected a different result...yet the result was the same...nothing gained.

It is insane to believe the case will be solved now, unless the coverup is broken and that will take someone at Rudy Croes level or above to come forward. The Dutch and the Arubans are together on this coverup, it is insane to believe otherwise. Sure you can hope, but don't expect a different result. Just ask Albert.

In My Opinion
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: May 16, 2007, 03:45:28 PM »

Did Joran attend school with Sander?  Did he run into him that Monday at the Racquet Club?

Did Joran steal or take Sander's phone to use so that any wire taps would NOT intercept his calling and messages to his accomplices?

No need to worry if the tap is on another phone, is there?   Evil or Very Mad

Just a thought. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.