April 19, 2024, 05:05:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 140217 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2007, 09:25:12 PM »

Me either, Angie.  I am far too squeamish for that!  All I can do to cut up a chicken for the dogs and I usually wear rubber gloves to do that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2007, 09:25:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Angie - you don't have to be there to win.  You can always buy a raffle ticket anyway.  I'm trying to find out if there is a way to purchase them with their donation button too.

Cool !   Cool
 Just what the world needs.. An Angie on a Harley !  Shocked
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2007, 09:26:33 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Angie - you don't have to be there to win.  You can always buy a raffle ticket anyway.  I'm trying to find out if there is a way to purchase them with their donation button too.

Cool !   Cool

Hey, I'll be glad to clean out the basement and send you about 5 Japanese motorcycles if I can just sneak em past Simon.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2007, 09:28:46 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Angie..no news on the Lancaster Pa killer. The people there are on edge (as I can certainly understand) I hope they get the bast*** that did that!

Thanks ELaine..
Keep your doors locked and lights on!!  Shocked
Hope he gets caught as well!  We have a pyromaniac loose in my neighborhood.  Looks for unlocked vehicles.. sets them on fire..garages. etc. All 3 streets behind me.  Shocked  Idiots  Evil or Very Mad
Angie and all, here is a picture of the 16 year old boy that was killed, him, his Mom, and his dad the sister got away.... Kevin Haines, 16 yr old murder victim http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/204253

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  I just read the article..
Very loved teenager.. genius... how awful.   Evil or Very Mad
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2007, 09:30:29 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anyone else happen to notice the bodies of the females on Dancing With The Stars, or is it just me?   Cool

They got Legggs and they know how to use them Wink  Cool

Dancin' must be goooooood for the body!  

All kidding aside, those women do have beautiful bodies and each one of them make me want to oogie boogie woogie all night long!   Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2007, 09:31:30 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Me either, Angie.  I am far too squeamish for that!  All I can do to cut up a chicken for the dogs and I usually wear rubber gloves to do that!

Smile  I cant clean a store bought chicken.. hubby had to show me how long long ago and I gagged..Taking the neck and crap out?  BARF! Needless to say.. we don't have stuffed chicken here UNLESS he does all that. I dnot have the stomach for it.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2007, 09:31:43 PM »

Howdy everyone - nobody doin' the "duck walk" today - bummer.
OT ? - since we're not into anything really hard and heavy tonite.
Many months ago a couple of monkeys seemed very knowledgeable in geneology connections.  Way over my head but here's my question:
What is the relationship between a brother and sister's grandchilds?  Are they some sort of cousins?
TIA
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2007, 09:34:30 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Cool !   Cool

Hey, I'll be glad to clean out the basement and send you about 5 Japanese motorcycles if I can just sneak em past Simon.  Laughing

Wink  I can ride a dirtbike. but be too scared on a big one. lol
May 22.. here in PA.. Lottery scratch off tickets go on sale to win Harleys and other Harley accesories. The bikers that come into the store are wetting themselves over this ticket. lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2007, 09:38:23 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Many months ago a couple of monkeys seemed very knowledgeable in geneology connections.  Way over my head but here's my question:
What is the relationship between a brother and sister's grandchilds?  Are they some sort of cousins?
TIA

Hi Indy.. and if Yapperz shows up.. she is heavily into geneology.
wouldnt it be neice or nephews?  Embarassed  Embarassed
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2007, 09:38:24 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Interesting subjects today?
Chopping up people - reminds me of a case near where I lived over 20 years ago when a man killed and dissected his wife.  Flushed pieces of her down the toilet.  Worked well until the sewerage drains blocked and they had to open them up to unblock them.  They had a couple of children who were sent to live with relatives (USA??) and the husband was sent to jail forever.

Tyler had a house fire near here last week caused by a plasma screen TV starting to smoke then exploding.  TV technician said in interview "They don't usually do that"

I am excited about the prospect of Anita and her scummy friends being investigated.  I have contended all along that she has more to do with Natalee's disappearance than the officials give her credit for.  And how better to keep tabs on Natalee's family movements in their searches than through the witch of Aruba.  Geez what set-up.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2007, 09:38:55 PM »

TIA

IndyDan,

I'm pretty sure they would be second cousins. Here's a source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2007, 09:40:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkeys

Chopping up people - reminds me of a case near where I lived over 20 years ago when a man killed and dissected his wife.  Flushed pieces of her down the toilet.  Worked well until the sewerage drains blocked and they had to open them up to unblock them.  They had a couple of children who were sent to live with relatives (USA??) and the husband was sent to jail forever.

Tyler had a house fire near here last week caused by a plasma screen TV starting to smoke then exploding.  TV technician said in interview "They don't usually do that"

I am excited about the prospect of Anita and her scummy friends being investigated.  I have contended all along that she has more to do with Natalee's disappearance than the officials give her credit for.  And how better to keep tabs on Natalee's family movements in their searches than through the witch of Aruba.  Geez what set-up.

Hi Tibro - I'm not ignoring your most recent email to me. I've just been a combination of busy and lazy.  Laughing  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »

Cool !   Cool

But what if Patrick Swayze came with the bike?  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2007, 09:44:43 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Hi Tibro. the thoughts of another chopping another up just makes me sick to the stomach!
 Interestingif Anita and her friedns are being looked ino. Since Renho has not posted since.. May 3rd? I think thats what klaas posted?  Make it even more interesting as heck!

KLAAS
I have not had time to read anywhere else. but has MAMA SIDALEE posted at all???  Since her daughter is MIA and all?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2007, 09:47:01 PM »

My take on the Dutch investigation and where it's heading.
I hate to say this simply because I'm always wrong -- BUT, I think they are methodically plotting out a case and all the dirtbags are going down.
I'm not frustrated that they haven't filed any charges yet, I'm encouraged that they've extended the 2 year thing. I think it just takes time, something we don't understand because it's all so obvious to us.
But making a case from destroyed/no evidence against criminals protected by a governmental coverup ain't no easy task.  They just can't Rambo in there and say "you lied - you're guilty".
The Dutch ain't there to look like suckup patsies to the ALE bozos.  They are tauted as an 'elite investigative team', not ALE idiot look alikes.
They're not in a hurry to give it up to a more elite Interpol or FBI team.
It's a pissing contest and the ALE are gonna be the ones pissed on.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2007, 09:47:38 PM »

BT - no worries If you cannot navigate that site to the mention of the Radio programme let me know.  Think it said was going to be on 16 May but not sure now.

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2007, 09:48:28 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
TIA

IndyDan,

I'm pretty sure they would be second cousins. Here's a source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin

Thanks BT!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2007, 09:48:37 PM »

BT - no worries If you cannot navigate that site to the mention of the Radio programme let me know.  Think it said was going to be on 16 May but not sure now.

Thanks, Tibro. I will let you know.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2007, 09:48:53 PM »

Cool !   Cool

But what if Patrick Swayze came with the bike?  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  I know how to ride a bike Tirbro.. my brother and dad taught me when I was a teen.. LOL   All I ever had to remember was.. 1 down .. 4 up shifiing gears.. clutch.. brakes.. lol I had my fait share of accidents and  STILL have boo boos  to prove it.. LOL  Told yah I am a Skallywag  Wink
 Ohhhhhhhhh Patrick can pick me up.. I think Id look pretty darn cute on the back of his bike  Shocked  <BTW  Thanks San  and Klaas  Wink >
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2007, 09:49:29 PM »

Evening monkeys.  I have been having major computer problems all day...still not totally resolved...would someone please catch me up on the latest.  I would be ever so thankful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.