April 26, 2024, 02:32:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 140316 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: May 16, 2007, 06:48:26 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Think I hiccupped!

It is fun to watch, but what ever you do DON"T FEED them!

Did you see my email about me missing my "webinar"?  Laughing

I stayed home today and slept hard this afternoon.  Even missed a thunderstorm.  I woke up and everything was quiet, dark and hot.  Took me a few minutes to figure out where I was!

Can they tell if you miss a webinar? lol

Not if I don't fess up. I was supposed to hook into from the computer in my office. I totally forgot about the durned thing!  Embarassed  Laughing

It's not my fault! I only submitted it once, I swear! Embarassed

Happened to me a few minutes ago, I thought it might have been the weather here or something.  Guess not!

tulsad must be one of my favorite kooks that I delete at my blog. lol  He/she/it doesn't seem to appreciate my casual, or "easy" going nature.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: May 16, 2007, 06:49:30 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Janet or Tyler

Didn't Beth say when she first got to the HI and described Joran that they responded with his name and the comment that he was a local drug dealer??

I am remembering a conversation like that but I cannot quite get my head wrapped around it.  I used to have everything saved but then I had a computer crash and later decided to let Klass keep it all.  Now I know Janet and Klass together have everything.  They are the chairs of Mensas for Memory Bank.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: May 16, 2007, 06:50:00 PM »

Tyler

That's what I thought.  When his name came up at the HI, I thought the employees identified him as a known drug dealer.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: May 16, 2007, 06:52:28 PM »

From Computer security son"

Of course you can copy the whole hardrive with all fragments.  That's what's done.  Very fast.  And copied sorta like a read only file...nothing can be erased or changed from the copy....every page, website, etc will be just like it was entered.  Not difficult to aquire technology...many programs available now and used routinely.

Thank you, Buckeye.  That is what my son is saying to me about Philips in Holland; the ability and technology are there -- just has to be employed.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: May 16, 2007, 06:53:03 PM »

Didn't Atlmetro comment on that cell phone map....once upon a time..?

Under the cell phone PV in the Case Doc section he made some comments. Maybe there.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: May 16, 2007, 06:56:49 PM »

JQK  Arrow  Kalpoe search

"I think when you are preparing a case you just have to have a good knowledge of the layout of the relevant areas".

Charges are coming...
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: May 16, 2007, 06:58:40 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

"I think when you are preparing a case you just have to have a good knowledge of the layout of the relevant areas".

Charges are coming...

BET the FARM

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: May 16, 2007, 07:03:10 PM »

I am wondering what the 2:00 entry from Santa Cruz is. I thought that the perps were supposed to be all together at the VDS/HI/beach area at that time. That obviously is K2 home but who was there? Satish?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: May 16, 2007, 07:08:59 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
She said there were dogs and sonar in the search at the Kalpoe residence.  We know this is not true and that she was just lying as usual.  But this time she got caught big time.

Some reporter!  Guess she just makes up what she doesn't know but then we knew that.  It just usually isn't instantly apparent the way this was.

Maybe she's afraid to post for fear somebody will ask her where the dogs and sonar were?

Anna, that was a natural reflex of Renfro's to shift blame over to the Kalpoes. Am surprised she didn't say they expected to find a body there. She gets her talking points from Anita.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: May 16, 2007, 07:09:24 PM »

tulsad must be one of my favorite kooks that I delete at my blog. lol  He/she/it doesn't seem to appreciate my casual, or "easy" going nature.

It would be amusing to see some of the things you have to delete. I bet you get some doozies!  Laughing

It was kind of neat about the Indian guy commenting on your blog.

I Stand With The Girl
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: May 16, 2007, 07:12:28 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Charges are coming...

BET the FARM

Cool

Am with you Bots. JQK says new developments in the next week or so. He is in touch with them every day. Don't think he'd be saying that if nothing was happening.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: May 16, 2007, 07:12:55 PM »

Am I the only one who believes Deepak will be found dead by suicide soon?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: May 16, 2007, 07:14:20 PM »

It would be amusing to see some of the things you have to delete. I bet you get some doozies!  Laughing

It was kind of neat about the Indian guy commenting on your blog.

I got a lot of silly, profane stuff in the beginning, but it mellowed out.  I let most things go as long as the language is kept in check.  I was hoping the Bollywood guy would come back and talk about Richard Gere, but I think that case is over now.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: May 16, 2007, 07:14:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

No you are not the only one.  Deepak has a big mouth and they can't take the risk with him.  Deepak will be gonzo.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: May 16, 2007, 07:16:35 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I am wondering what the 2:00 entry from Santa Cruz is. I thought that the perps were supposed to be all together at the VDS/HI/beach area at that time. That obviously is K2 home but who was there? Satish?

Yep, stay on this. I think Kermit has a copy of the original post.

In My Opinion
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: May 16, 2007, 07:16:49 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "robots"

Charges are coming...

BET the FARM

Cool

Am with you Bots. JQK says new developments in the next week or so. He is in touch with them every day. Don't think he'd be saying that if nothing was happening.

I'm hoping tomorrow's holiday in Aruba is a good omen and something will happen early in the morning!  That's just me hoping, but it would be nice to hear.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: May 16, 2007, 07:17:25 PM »

Quote from: "San"

No you are not the only one.  Deepak has a big mouth and they can't take the risk with him.  Deepak will be gonzo.

I always thought Deepak was being used to keep an eye on Satish because Satish is kind of slow and they thought he might spill the beans.  If Deepak goes, I would think Satish would have to go as well.

I Stand With The Girl
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: May 16, 2007, 07:20:16 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

I'm hoping tomorrow's holiday in Aruba is a good omen and something will happen early in the morning!  That's just me hoping, but it would be nice to hear.

Unlike the old Aruban guard, this new bunch doesn't seem to mind stepping on toes. It would be nice to see them ruin a few folks holiday, lol!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: May 16, 2007, 07:24:32 PM »

NOPE- I'm with ya here... these 'slaves' have just about outlived their usefulness imo..

If they can't have a total pin job preformed on them.. a dead Kalpoe is an easy out for the Sloots who will say such and such a Kalpoe was riddled by guilt.

case closed..

Good Evening everyone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: May 16, 2007, 07:24:48 PM »

Aruba is the only place he is safe. With the magnifying glass on Aruba they would be commiting their own suicide. In fact, they'd have to kill them both to wipe out the info they have. Deepak telling Skeeters the judges wouldn't touch him because he "knows too much." They both know too much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.