March 29, 2024, 01:15:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #621 5/15 - 5/16/2007  (Read 139773 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: May 16, 2007, 07:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"

Did you notice that little white circle up by the lighthouse?

Dayhiker- I saw a lot of white paint.. which circle are you referring to here?

There's a small white circle up by the lighthouse that I assume connotes activity because there is another white circle just like it inside one of the other calls in that cluster of three.

ohhh ok.. you're talking about the phone logs.. I did see that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 16, 2007, 07:46:19 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Let's say, before you changed the lock on the door, you thought you had a misinformation leak.  Wouldn't it be interesting to tell the "inside" man that you took dogs and sonar to the Kalpoes....just to see who he gave the info to.....and maybe the point would be proof positive, if the misinformation was broadcast on the cable news??  Might tie up a couple loose ends.  IMO

Damn good thinking Buckeye.

Yes, it is!  And I LIKE IT!

Maybe it's even a crime to leak information about searches before they are conducted, too!

I like this too  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: May 16, 2007, 07:47:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

GEL started a thread at RU asking where Glenda was and posted that post from T4N where someone was implying that Anita's friends including Julia Renfro were being investigated by the Dutch team.  The thread was on page 2 or 3 and they moved it to the heated exchange area.  No reason to move it that I could see.

Looks like the land of make-believe is collapsing on 'em.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: May 16, 2007, 07:48:09 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Let's say, before you changed the lock on the door, you thought you had a misinformation leak.  Wouldn't it be interesting to tell the "inside" man that you took dogs and sonar to the Kalpoes....just to see who he gave the info to.....and maybe the point would be proof positive, if the misinformation was broadcast on the cable news??  Might tie up a couple loose ends.  IMO

Damn good thinking Buckeye.

Yes, it is!  And I LIKE IT!

Maybe it's even a crime to leak information about searches before they are conducted, too!

If they leaked erroneous information to spray some soapy water on the pipes to see where the bubbles were that would be a stroke of genius.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: May 16, 2007, 07:48:57 PM »

I think the "suicide" would have to be a bad "car accident" involving both brothers.  Don't think one can be left behind.  Call out to K2...DO NOT TRAVEL TOGETHER...

Buckeye- did you know that Betico Croes was killed in a car accident and it looked suspicious and they never could prove a conspiracy?

No, I quit paying attention after the guy drank poisin on the beach following the two seperate jumpings from tall buildings.  Personally, I was glad the latest drowning got the byline of a heart attack.  I was beginning to think that there were no normal deaths.

Buckeye- no no... this is the guy that is considered the father of Modern Aruba.. he dies in 1986.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: May 16, 2007, 07:51:32 PM »

hey.. werent there rumors Paulus was tipped off about the search?

That could be a reason to change the codes.

I also find it interesting that they do now acknowledge that there is an evidence or investigation area that did have a coded door entry.

Who would have thonk it?

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: May 16, 2007, 07:52:09 PM »

I think the "suicide" would have to be a bad "car accident" involving both brothers.  Don't think one can be left behind.  Call out to K2...DO NOT TRAVEL TOGETHER...

Buckeye- did you know that Betico Croes was killed in a car accident and it looked suspicious and they never could prove a conspiracy?

No, I quit paying attention after the guy drank poisin on the beach following the two seperate jumpings from tall buildings.  Personally, I was glad the latest drowning got the byline of a heart attack.  I was beginning to think that there were no normal deaths.

Buckeye- no no... this is the guy that is considered the father of Modern Aruba.. he dies in 1986.

My mistake...I remember now.  I can barely keep tract of the present.  The history has got to be even more shady (pre outsider eyes watching).
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: May 16, 2007, 07:52:55 PM »

hey.. werent there rumors Paulus was tipped off about the search?

That could be a reason to change the codes.

I also find it interesting that they do now acknowledge that there is an evidence or investigation area that did have a coded door entry.

Who would have thonk it?

Maybe that's where all the missing evidence is. ALE put it there and forgot the old code.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: May 16, 2007, 07:54:32 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

One would scare the other one so bad, he would chit himself to death.

Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: May 16, 2007, 07:54:45 PM »

Evening Rob. Nothing the Sloots would like better than to see those two wash up on the beach. Bet they know it, too.

too bad no one 'washes up' ehhh????

Nice to see you my main man...LOL  Very Happy  And no that is not a gay thing... my grandfather used to call me the main man.... it stuck with me... LOL

I noticed that there are a cluster of three calls around Salina Cerca. We've heard that name before.

Isn't that where Steve Croes' uncle, one-time big wig in ALE lives?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: May 16, 2007, 07:54:46 PM »

Klaas-nothing going on in HE.That's probably why they moved it. Evil or Very Mad

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: May 16, 2007, 07:55:20 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Klaas-nothing going on in HE.That's probably why they moved it. Evil or Very Mad

Odd it was moved there don't you think?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: May 16, 2007, 07:56:15 PM »

BT  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Klaas is Siddalee getting JR's back? I'm like Easy, I don't invite cooties by reading over there  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: May 16, 2007, 07:57:05 PM »

Isn't that Rudy's brother?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: May 16, 2007, 07:57:36 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
BT  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Klaas is Siddalee getting JR's back? I'm like Easy, I don't invite cooties by reading over there  Laughing

Siddalee hasn't posted much either but she has posted.  I'd have to search to see the content of her posts but I don't remember anything of value.  Laughing
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: May 16, 2007, 08:01:05 PM »

Well usually it's moved if someone is fighting but seeing there's no one posting over in HE Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: May 16, 2007, 08:01:41 PM »

Evening Rob. Nothing the Sloots would like better than to see those two wash up on the beach. Bet they know it, too.

Nice to see you my main man...LOL  Very Happy  And no that is not a gay thing... my grandfather used to call me the main man.... it stuck with me... LOL

I noticed that there are a cluster of three calls around Salina Cerca. We've heard that name before.

Rufo Solongier ~  he is a retired commissioner.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: May 16, 2007, 08:02:00 PM »

Not sure about that guy, Tyler, but it's just a hop, skip, and a jump from the Gottenbos house.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: May 16, 2007, 08:02:09 PM »

Well usually it's moved if someone is fighting but seeing there's no one posting over in HE Wink

Maybe you should repost...because it "disappeared"?? Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: May 16, 2007, 08:02:50 PM »

Isn't that Rudy's brother?

yes Ma'am.. he is and he looks just like him....they both appear to be members of the Hair Club for Men.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.